Best Deal On Protein

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Whats the best deal you guys have found on real food protein?

My favorite is the rotisserie chickens from walmart, but the key is to not get the fresh hot ones. Go to the cold food by the deli and find the ones with the little yellow sticker on them, they are marked down to just over 3 dollers because there considered best buy date is that day. I usually get five 115gram Servings out of these which is a awsome deal and ill use these for my packed lunches all week.
I'm always looking foe deals on good quality food, share yours if you got a good one.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whats the best deal you guys have found on real food protein?

My favorite is the rotisserie chickens from walmart, but the key is to not get the fresh hot ones. Go to the cold food by the deli and find the ones with the little yellow sticker on them, they are marked down to just over 3 dollers because there considered best buy date is that day. I usually get five 115gram Servings out of these which is a awsome deal and ill use these for my packed lunches all week.
I'm always looking foe deals on good quality food, share yours if you got a good one.
That’s a great idea. It’s already cooked so it won’t turn as fast as uncooked beyond “sell by date” chicken

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wish I had seen this 3 days ago. We got hit w some bad weather and I’ve been doing 12-14hr days at work w storm restoration. The past 2 days all I ate was 6 scoops of whey and a gallon of water each day. I look real fat/flat all at the same time. Was 194 wed 187 this a.m.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Well now ya know, I buy 1 every week and weigh out my 115gram baggies and throw them in the freezer then just grab 1 every morning so I can add it my lunch salad with like a big ass boiled potato or brown rice. Easy Money

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well now ya know, I buy 1 every week and weigh out my 115gram baggies and throw them in the freezer then just grab 1 every morning so I can add it my lunch salad with like a big ass boiled potato or brown rice. Easy Money
I should prob eat something today. It is noon time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Boneless skinless store brand chicken breast is usually between 1.99-2.99lb my way. As far as a final product goes that's going to produce the most protein per $$$.

I also regularly buy the rotisserie chx. Wallmart and stop n shop do 2lb chickens but bj's is a wholesale place like Costco and they have 3lb rotisserie chickens for $4.99

I've broken them down several times and it's a great deal but still not cheaper them buying store brand breasts

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Thank you smont, good to know and you just mean the bags of frozen chicken breast or the not frozen stuff in the fresh meat area ?

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Good deal well I geuss the rotisserie is good if ya need something quick and don't wanna cook it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you smont, good to know and you just mean the bags of frozen chicken breast or the not frozen stuff in the fresh meat area ?
Frozen are a massive rip off. There pumped full of water. Fresh store brand family packs of breasts

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I love the rotisserie chicken because I am currently in school and work plus a full time gym rat and any extra minute I get I spend with family so I'm like literally watching the clock and counting minutes every day, I'm luck to get 6 hours of sleep every night so anything that helps me save time is great because I don't slack on my food just because of my busy schedual. Well on family day I eat whatever I want but the other 6 days a week it's on point lol

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love the rotisserie chicken because I am currently in school and work plus a full time gym rat and any extra minute I get I spend with family so I'm like literally watching the clock and counting minutes every day, I'm luck to get 6 hours of sleep every night so anything that helps me save time is great because I don't slack on my food just because of my busy schedual. Well on family day I eat whatever I want but the other 6 days a week it's on point lol
Kudos to you man. I use being “busy” as my go to excuse to just rip rails of whey protein at free random.
Truth be told, I am lazy and HATE TO COOK. Shiz attitude but it’s a reality.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I love cooking, check out this Banana bread I made the other day. It's oatmeal that I ground up, whey isolate, egg whites, pecans, and a couple packs of Quest peanut butter cups chopped up oh ya and some honey plus the bananas. **** came out fire each slice came out to 20 grams of protein, 30 grams of carbs, 10 grams of fat. I thought that was pretty good and of days when I feel like going harder in the gym or just craving something I'll through a scoop of crazy richards peanut butter on it.

Attachments

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Trying to find the time tomarro to make my own protein bars, I'll add the pics if I do

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love cooking, check out this Banana bread I made the other day. It's oatmeal that I ground up, whey isolate, egg whites, pecans, and a couple packs of Quest peanut butter cups chopped up oh ya and some honey plus the bananas. **** came out fire each slice came out to 20 grams of protein, 30 grams of carbs, 10 grams of fat. I thought that was pretty good and of days when I feel like going harder in the gym or just craving something I'll through a scoop of crazy richards peanut butter on it.
You r killing me right now. Looks so damn good I’m choking down a 1/2 cup of white rice w Himalayan sea salt and olive oil. 2 scoops of peanut butter Oreo whey.
Got my bf below 30% for first time since 2015 so carbs scare me. I know this is counter productive to gains. And my lifts have gone WAYYYYYYY DOWNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!……..

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
If your cutting keep up the discipline, I'm trying to add weight and muscle so I kinda go at the food. But it's already hard for me to get anymore weight on me without supplements. I'm already at 3200 cal a day I think I'm gonna go up to 3500. It's just taking my system a minute to get used to all the food

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rehabbing a torn tricep so kinda a forced cut I guess

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I'm gonna geuss that I'm 18-20 % bf, I was definitely lower about 6 months ago. Probably 12-15 but I been eating alot so I did get a little extra but I ain't tripping, I'm trying to get big and it's going into winter time in alaska so I ain't showing off to anyone for a minute lol definitely bulking season up here

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm gonna geuss that I'm 18-20 % bf, I was definitely lower about 6 months ago. Probably 12-15 but I been eating alot so I did get a little extra but I ain't tripping, I'm trying to get big and it's going into winter time in alaska so I ain't showing off to anyone for a minute lol definitely bulking season up here
Plus u burn a **** ton of calories when it is cold trying to stay warm…I think

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's me for the most part, no school but 1 full-timejob, 1 part time job, work online, 5-6 days in the gym, 6 hrs sleep is a stretch for me most nights. My kids usually like to screw up my schedule cus the need rides all the time. I usually have between 8-10pm to get my personal stuff done, i finally pass out around 11 and I'm up at 4-5am, not because I have to be up but because I can't usually sleep longer then that. I could technically sleep till 6 most days but once I'm up, I'm up.

If you spend 2-3 hrs meal prepping on Sundays you can cook up meat for the week and grab rotisseries for the weekend

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Yep next shopping trip I'll grab the chicken deal and just bake them all at once and prepackaged a bunch

lamarclark09

Awards
It's a nice looking chicken. I would try the same. It’s an amazing way

panico.pt

Awards
Grabbed a pack of that chicken and made this for the weekly happy time meal

Not to be abusive, but could you post the recipe? To whet my appetite and make me follow the topic, the photo served.