THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA AT OLYMPUS LABS

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At Olympus Labs we have never strayed from our core principles of Innovation, Value & Results. Our formulations have proven to be among, if not, the best in the industry. That is a testament to our talented R&D team. As Olympus Labs continues to grow, however, we have taken time for self-reflection and recognize In order to ensure customer satisfaction is our top priority some change is required.

We are excited to share some of the details of the planned changes as we approach the dawn of a new era at Olympus Labs. We have been collaborating with a new flavouring company to ensure all of our powdered products are enjoyable to drink. As part of that effort we have modified product formulas to optimize both performance AND taste.

Building off the fundamental shift to product flavouring we have an exciting product line up for 2017/2018. It will begin with a new preworkout; CONQU3R UNLEASHED will be replaced with RE1GN. It may be difficult to comprehend given the efficacy of CONQU3R, but RE1GN will provide more pump, performance and energy than one could imagine. RE1GN will include an innovative stimulant that internal testing has confirmed will elevate your workout to the next level. It will be the best preworkout on the market; you can count on that.

We have also re-formulated ENDUR3 to complement RE1GN perfectly to ensure your workout is intense and productive. ENDUR3 will now feature several new ingredients that will enhance endurance for the ultimate workout experience. ENDUR3 will taste better without sacrificing important elements of the product.

The 24/7 anabolic and ergogenic powerhouse, TR1UMPH, will be more powerful and taste better too in 2017. The driving force will be an innovative strength building compound that we are extremely excited about. Speaking about strength, the most innovative and effective natural anabolic, OR1GIN, will be improved. How can you improve OR1GIN? With an innovative new compound, that's how!

I would remiss if I didn't drop an exciting new category Olympus Labs will enter in 2017. We have previously been coy on the topic of an OL protein product, but I will now confirm that Olympus Labs will compete in the protein market with an innovative spin of course! We are in the stages of working with flavouring companies to bring forth new and creative flavours to the market. For us to introduce a protein product, it will have to be a top notch formula that is also a pleasure to drink.

In summary, the remainder of 2017 and beyond will be dominated by Olympus Labs. With an improved preworkout (RE1GN), Intra-workout (ENDUR3), and 24/7 ergogenic/anabolic (TR1UMPH); all with vastly improved flavouring. It’s important to state that better flavouring will not mean weaker products. We will also be launching a protein product, and OR1GIN will be the first muscle building capsule formula to be enhanced, but not the last. There are several other exciting and innovative projects in progress that we will elaborate on in the future.. Lastly, we want to thank our consumers for their continued support and we know you'll love what's coming….

Olympus Labs

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I for one am excited! Why type of protein will you be using? And please tell me it will be affordable, there's already some great protein powders out there at good prices. I would hate to see you overprice it in this dog eat dog protein world of war .if you price it so we can all afford it as our every day protein I'm sure you'll be onto a winner especially with the r&d team you guys have

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I for one am excited! Why type of protein will you be using? And please tell me it will be affordable, there's already some great protein powders out there at good prices. I would hate to see you overprice it in this dog eat dog protein world of war .if you price it so we can all afford it as our every day protein I'm sure you'll be onto a winner especially with the r&d team you guys have
We will be keeping that close to our chests for a bit, but there will be an innovative spin to our product surely.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can I have one?

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Woke up to this notification... instant best day ever. So stoked!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
About damn time!

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Sounds great, always exciting to see what you guys bring to the table.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Very excited to try all the new goodies you have lined up. Trust highly in your r&d and core principles.

Honestly, not super excited to see a shift towards flavor as a priority, even with the caveat that performance won't be sacrificed. It's a delicate balance to be sure, and I understand the shift. But personally, I don't mind sipping on ish flavored supps if they work better. Not to mention my distaste for additional unnecessary artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, etc.

But again - I'm just picking nits here. Love you guys and have utmost faith.

Reactions: GNO
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very excited to try all the new goodies you have lined up. Trust highly in your r&d and core principles.

Honestly, not super excited to see a shift towards flavor as a priority, even with the caveat that performance won't be sacrificed. It's a delicate balance to be sure, and I understand the shift. But personally, I don't mind sipping on ish flavored supps if they work better. Not to mention my distaste for additional unnecessary artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors, etc.

Flavor was one of the biggest complaints on our products. We definitely stepped it up with Bloodshr3d. Plus, if we have great tasting supps that work better... ???

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Flavor was one of the biggest complaints on our products. We definitely stepped it up with Bloodshr3d. Plus, if we have great tasting supps that work better... ???
No doubt! If bsr is any indication of the path your moving forward on....holy shnikes....I'm in.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the excitement. I've got 4 different OL items in my cabinet right now. Sounds like there will be more by the end of the year!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the excitement. I've got 4 different OL items in my cabinet right now. Sounds like there will be more by the end of the year!
4?! :(

I think I have every single one currently being sold with even a few not being sold :)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I like protein.
Looking forward to all of the releases!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I hope it's a blend, if you put do select I will cream my panties!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very excited to hear this!

Grabbed 2 tubs of CU from Nutriverse and looking forward to working through them until Re1gn is out to test out. Good stuff, guys!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About time, looking forward to more updates!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to the Re1gn profile. CU is my favorite pre.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Unfortunately you're in the minority mate. Trust me when I say the products are going to be fantastic. The flavouring companies keep telling us it would be easier to flavour the products if we drop certain ingredients, but we are adamant that stay true to our roots.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would agree if the flavoring was causing us to make compromises with profile. But assuming profile is still the #1 priority (it is!), good flavoring that you can savor rather than something you take like a shot is icing on the cake.

Reactions: GNO

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GNO PLEASE PLEASE not overly sweetened flavoring.
that's awesome news

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn you. I wanted to slow my spending on supps