The case for DMAA - thoughts?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But caffeine is a more effective ergogenic aid than pretty much any other legal stimulant...

You didn't say too much caffeine is nasty, you said "its" nasty. I agree 400-500mg caffeine on top of other stimulants is excessive, but 300-something mg is actually a pretty moderate dose in the realm of what's used for improving power output, although that's without other stimulants added.
shoot me in my face please!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its understood.

So what does that have to do with me and my intolerance and desire to avoid it?
i'll throw the ball back in your court....what does your intolerance to caffeine and desire to avoid it have to do with dmaa?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Until some idiot chews five packs and then proceeds to do cardio in a sauna.
you remember those twinlab drinks w/ephedra they used to sell at the old Osco drugstores? they were pretty potent, and people didn't seem to have issues with them, maybe it's just the dumbing down of people today?

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
I’m about to take a stim right now! I just need to decide which ones and how many..

I have painting to do!
i use nootropics personally for anything creative that i need to do... really helps me focus on the task at hand and helps me "think outside the box"

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are your options these days?
Oh....so many. I do like my variety to keep myself from getting tolerant to one specific blend. For the most part, I am currently using IGNIT3, Finaflex PX Ultra, Cannibal Inferno, DS SuperStim...along with a Bronkaid and some bulk Y quite often. Radiate capsule are on my “to get” list...

Within the past week, I also got Performax FitMax and StimMax.

FitMax is rather nice and I think it should have quite a few fans. The Pink Lemonade flavor is not my fave...would rather have a raspberry lemonade. It has a nice feel to it though and the value is good as well.

I expected more out of StimMax....1 scoop does not seem to do all that much for me. RE1GN for example hits me slightly harder at even 1 scoop, and has better feel good attributes. I think the price of StimMax needs to go down and/or the number of servings should be increased to make it a better value as well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i use nootropics personally for anything creative that i need to do... really helps me focus on the task at hand and helps me "think outside the box"
Yeah..I take those in addition to my stims. Sometimes I get real lucky and my stims already have some nootropics included! :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there used to be a DMAA based gum on here, I am drawing a blank on the name, but people definitely enjoyed it
It was called Thermogum. it was one of dsade creations. Its was super cheap and solid product, for the price. Once dmaa is no longer of concern for hit-tech, you guys should contact dsade about using it. As i would live thermogum to make a comeback.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was called Thermogum. it was one of dsade creations. Its was super cheap and solid product, for the price. Once dmaa is no longer of concern for hit-tech, you guys should contact dsade about using it. As i would live thermogum to make a comeback.
thats the name! Nice call

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think he still had some old stock left and was selling it/including it with orders within the last year or so too.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I think he still had some old stock left and was selling it/including it with orders within the last year or so too.
Yes, but that stock is gone. :(

SwolhioState

Awards
BRING BACK ORIGINAL HEMO-RAGE! One scoop in 8th grade puked twice that was some good ****

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can we also try and get theophylline back?

Original (truly original) Jack3d with caffeine, theophylline, DMAA and scizandrol a was amazing. I had a sad when they took the theophylline out. That stuff was my Frank's, I had a scoop instead of morning coffee, there was no better cure for a hard night out and it was waaaaaay better for cold/allergies/congestion than most OTC medicaments.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we also try and get theophylline back?

Original (truly original) Jack3d with caffeine, theophylline, DMAA and scizandrol a was amazing. I had a sad when they took the theophylline out. That stuff was my Frank's, I had a scoop instead of morning coffee, there was no better cure for a hard night out and it was waaaaaay better for cold/allergies/congestion than most OTC medicaments.
Pretty sure theophylline isn't banned.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty sure theophylline isn't banded.
It's basically the same story as DMAA, it's not technically banned but if you make a supp with it and it gets popular, you better funnel some of your profits into keeping a good lawyer on retainer.

barrettv

Awards
I do recall trying pure DMAA caps back in 2013/14. Just one cap which I think was only 25mg and the effect was so much more noticeable than what I get from the 65mg in mesomorph. Never tried the og jack but I suspect the Dmaa in any remaining products today is not the same.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no definitive answers yet, the court has yet to approve/decide for the summary judgement, but I am feeling far more positive about the future of DMAA than I was before I got to see this info!
Great to know the information!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's basically the same story as DMAA, it's not technically banned but if you make a supp with it and it gets popular, you better funnel some of your profits into keeping a good lawyer on retainer.
Verry narrow therapuetic index and the prescritption version requires blood level tests to safely use. It has all but been abandoned by the pulmonolgists/respiratory therapy practice in the USA. Not something to take lightly at all.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Verry narrow therapuetic index and the prescritption version requires blood level tests to safely use. It has all but been abandoned by the pulmonolgists/respiratory therapy practice in the USA. Not something to take lightly at all.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm totally for legalizing DMMA, the claim that DMMA is no found in nature is redundant that now it has been found in nature.
But, the court will most probably will rule against DMMA, as they want to be in much calmer shores than making daring moves legalizing DMMA

thorsrage_

thorsrage_

Awards
This is the trouble with powders in canisters, as is the case with all preworkout supplements. The supplement panel totals are all merely averages of the total concentration of each ingredient. When I had used Mesomorph last year for example, I always noticed the first few servings were significantly stronger than those near the bottom. This was either due to tolerance on my part, or simply the fact that each ingredient was only roughly distributed throughout the container. Whereas in the capsule form, you should have a precise amount filling each and every cap. Much safer and ultimately more effective in the long run.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the trouble with powders in canisters, as is the case with all preworkout supplements. The supplement panel totals are all merely averages of the total concentration of each ingredient. When I had used Mesomorph last year for example, I always noticed the first few servings were significantly stronger than those near the bottom. This was either due to tolerance on my part, or simply the fact that each ingredient was only roughly distributed throughout the container. Whereas in the capsule form, you should have a precise amount filling each and every cap. Much safer and ultimately more effective in the long run.
capsules work in the same way as tubs.

think about it...you have to do the same blending of materials to begin with, regardless of the final form. The ingredients are weighed and placed into a V-mixer (or something similar) until they're at the correct approximate concentrations. Then that powder is either put into capsules/tablets, or dumped directly into a tub.

there's no different really

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's possible that the vibration in transit could cause some separation but you could easily remedy that by shaking the tub in multiple directions.

As Vaughn stated, though, if your concern is with the mixing in the industrial process, capsules would warrant the same concern.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I see that Lipodrene Elite is back on the market without DMAA.

Has anyone tried the new formula? Is it anywhere near as good as it was?

I'm about halfway through my last bottle of Lipodrene Elite and REALLY said it's no longer offered. I love how I feel when taking that. It's a clean and subtle energy, nothing that makes me wired (I hate feeling wired).

What are some good options to replace LE with?

manarahmed

Awards
Hi! Please guide me in a proper way want to start whats the procedure to use that pill and for how much someone can use these Pills and one thing more is it realy work because i want to built my body in proper way I am working as SEO manager in IT Company.

Standup

Banned
Awards
I see that Lipodrene Elite is back on the market without DMAA.

Has anyone tried the new formula? Is it anywhere near as good as it was?
I have while it's not as strong it does work. I just take a DMAA alt with it and boom focus and energy synergism.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I have while it's not as strong it does work. I just take a DMAA alt with it and boom focus and energy synergism.
Thanks. You found a source for stand alone DMAA?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Was using robinhood sups but my supplies are low so I switched over to DMHA as needed and DMPEA.
And you've found those to be as effective as DMAA?

Standup

Banned
Awards
Do you mind PMing me a link?
I'm not sure if I can post links but if you google bulk stimulants its the first link. I wish they made caps but their powders are on point. They are on amazon too.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if I can post links but if you google bulk stimulants its the first link. I wish they made caps but their powders are on point.
Can't post links to non-sponsors in a thread but in pm are good. As long as you NOT are sourcing gear.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if I can post links but if you google bulk stimulants its the first link. I wish they made caps but their powders are on point. They are on amazon too.
IDK it I wasn't on the right site or what, but it definitely didn't have dmaa. It had dmha though,and a few other things I would like to have in bulk though.

Standup

Banned
Awards
IDK it I wasn't on the right site or what, but it definitely didn't have dmaa. It had dmha though,and a few other things I would like to have in bulk though.
robinhood had it I mentioned bulk stims as a source for subs.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a super high dose for one pill.

It's like putting 500mg of caffeine into a caffeine pill. Takes one tired person to say "oh I'll need 2" and then...issues.
It's really high dose!

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
test

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please recommend or message me a legit DMAA product that is still out their?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone please recommend or message me a legit DMAA product that is still out their?
Anti hero labs Venom
Atlas Labs phenta inferno
I'm sure there are others but both of these are good to go for me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just for public info, because DMAA is not scheduled, yet, you can buy bulk powder pretty cheap if you do an online search. Then you can add it to whatever pre you want.