The bullsh*t stops here. GMG760's first inject cycle.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I agree I wouldn't argue with those various health organizations I would like to point out that aspirating will not hurt anything either. I would still recommend to do it. As someone in the health care field, I am sure that I have given more shots, IVs, and blood draws than the majority of people on these boards and can attest that in particular to someone who does not have the experience it should still probably be recommended. As it is still very possible to hit blood vessels and if so, injecting into can lead to a not too pleasant time. Also, some institutions may may recommend to RNs not too, I am certain it is still taught regardless. The one time someone doesn't and they have complications, gets sick, swells up the size of a tangerine or greater and can't pin in that area for some time they'll wish they had.
I agree, bro. My wife does my injects for me and she's a nurse..........she always aspirates. Better safe than sorry no matter what the next guy may or may not be doing. It only takes a few seconds to aspirate and avert a bad situation.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys,

I've been chilling in the shadows around here for the past year, only popping in here and there with posts, but since I have finally gotten around to starting my first injectable cycle, I thought it was a good time to start logging again.

If you don't know me from past logs, I'm 28, 201 lbs, 11%bf or so. I've ran various ph/ds cycles over the past four years, and have finally ran out of my stash. I promised myself that I would never run any designers ever again once I ran out of my stash, so here I am.

I have been preparing for the past 8 weeks, dieting (lean bulk), getting my bloods done, and finally getting my gear!

I am going to run my cycle like this:

12-14 weeks (not sure... I have 15 weeks worth of test, but I don't know if I am going to change doses or just decide to be done at any given time... I am allowing myself to have enough to run it long, but leaving the option for myself to stop at 3 months if need be.

The cycle I will be running is Sustanon 300 by delta pharm, with a methyldrostanlone (designer I know, but it is what is left of my stash (1/2 bottle), just enough for three weeks, and I have always wondered how this would be while on test) kicker, and perhaps some tbol during the last 4 weeks. I have the tbol, but it's not a certainty for this cycle.

I am running 600mg sustanon a week, 3 injections of 200mg, mon/wed/fri . I am currently on my second injection as of 30 minutes ago.
The methyldrostanlone will be ran 20/20/20 for the first 3 weeks.
Tbol will be ran at 40/40/40/40 if I decide to run it.
HCG will be ran at 500iu a week (2x 250iu, tuesday and friday) from weeks 3 on.
I have Adex that will be used as needed, most likely at .5mg eod if I need it.

I am using organ shield through the entire cycle.

PCT consists of nolva at 40/40/20/20 and recycle from purus labs. Any ideas of anything else to add?

My diet plan consists of around 4500 Kcal a day, split into 6-7 meals. I have been on a 2500 kcal a day diet, so this should be ample calories to feed that testosterone. I am not on a carb restricted diet, but my macros break down to about 50/30/20.

My workout will consist of my own hybrid of hypertrophy mixed with DC style stretches. You'll get the picture as the log continues.

From what I have noticed so far, is that my libido immediately skyrocketed... like day 2 has been out of control... must be the test prop, but who knows... maybe it's just placebo.

As for the injections, I was really intimidated at first, but after the first pin, I realize that it's a breeze. Painless, effortless... almost enjoyable in a sick way. I notice a tightness for the next couple days in my glutes, but that's it. It actually just reminds me that I am on cycle and I get stoked every time I feel the tightness in my glutes.

I'm stoked to be back, and really, really stoked to finally hop on some test.

Hope you guys enjoy the show, I'd be happy for everyone to join me in my first journey down the rabbit hole known as gear.

Time to hit the gym!

Subscribed Brother! I haven't been on here in forever, but when i saw this thread I had to sub! Give it hell!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed Brother! I haven't been on here in forever, but when i saw this thread I had to sub! Give it hell!!!
Hell yea bud, I finally got up the nerve to pin and it's awesome. Working out really well so far. Glad you're coming along for the ride!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Man, GMG brought me back from the dead. Glad to hear that things are going well and your girlfriend is on board. My wife is still set against it which sucks. She is not hearing the positive and only focuses on the negatives about it.

I am finally getting back into the swing of things. I hurt my back a few months ago again and needed another spinal injection to make it where I could function. I was only doing my warmup set on squats at 135 and on the 5th rep it felt like someone turned on the pain switch. That, plus a new job, MBA classes and life had me become complacent and I have regressed some. Last week I am getting back into the flow and got my 5 days of workouts in and will be continuing it this week. Unfortunately, I have probably moved up to the high teens in bodyfat, but will be dropping it back down.

I am really glad to hear things are going well for you and I can't wait to see the changes! Test is best and nothing beats the feeling of being ON.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMG's thread doth verily have resurrection virtue embued within. Several mortals have returned from the dead.
Welcome back to the land of the living, brothers Silver and Teg.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Besides simply not teaching them, why would anyone "not" aspirate? For them to claim that no major blood veins run along injection paths so don't worry about it is irresponsible. I have, on numerous occasions, hit a major vein and blood filled the syringe with blood as soon as I aspirated. I don't care where the careless references come from, not aspirating is reckless. It's your life, do what you want, but it takes a second to aspirate and it could save your life.

Being that I am going to DO my first cycle and have not DONE one, I can only say what I have read. Spreading out your pin locations lowers the prevalence of scar tissue so that is why a lot of guys rotate glutes, delts and quads; again, per what I have read and been told. If I was pinning prop or tren ace ED or EOD, I would surely rotate but you have E4D for your shots so maybe that rotation is not needed. TG may be able to chime in or some of the other experienced guys. I did read a very informative study yesterday showing that aspirating when pinning is not only not needed but has little to know benefit for IM injections.

Here is the post it came from for those that may question the above statement (from Iron Mags Labs forum, moderator posted this):

Several reasons....

They don't even teach RNs to aspirate any more.

The EBP and ACIP also do not recommend aspiration. Some argue not to aspirate vaccines, but to aspirate other drugs. Jet injections are not aspirated though. I know many who have been using AAS ED for many many years who have yet to aspirate.

According to the CDC they state-

"Aspiration - Aspiration is the process of pulling back on the plunger of the syringe prior to injection to ensure that the medication is not injected into a blood vessel. Although this practice is advocated by some experts, the procedure is not required because no large blood vessels exist at the recommended injection sites."

"Aspiration is not indicated for SC injections of vaccines, immunizations and insulin."

"Aspiration is not indicated for IM injections."

STTI International Nursing Research Congress Vancouver, July 2009

Organizations which state aspiration is NOT necessary:

Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
Department of Health Services (DHS)
American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
U.K. Department of Health (DoH)
World Health Organization (WHO)

I wouldn't argue with them. ^

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then aspirate if u want to. Nuff said.

Reactions: Teg
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides simply not teaching them, why would anyone "not" aspirate? For them to claim that no major blood veins run along injection paths so don't worry about it is irresponsible. I have, on numerous occasions, hit a major vein and blood filled the syringe with blood as soon as I aspirated. I don't care where the careless references come from, not aspirating is reckless. It's your life, do what you want, but it takes a second to aspirate and it could save your life.
Careless reference... I laughed at that, take a look at the references. No one says you have to stop, it is just information for people to read and decide to either follow or not follow. For you, it is 99% of the time not follow and criticize information people post since you are an expert. It is your prerogative so go ahead or you could just post your concerns without having an attitude.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will only take one time hitting a vein and then that person will surely aspirate every time in the future.
I still say aspirate and be on the safe side. It only takes a couple of seconds.

And I have no attitude. I really do have other people's safety and health in interest.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
No attitude, sorry you read it that way. Didn't know you followed my posts so closely.

Careless reference... I laughed at that, take a look at the references. No one says you have to stop, it is just information for people to read and decide to either follow or not follow. For you, it is 99% of the time not follow and criticize information people post since you are an expert. It is your prerogative so go ahead or you could just post your concerns without having an attitude.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It will only take one time hitting a vein and then that person will surely aspirate every time in the future.
I still say aspirate and be on the safe side. It only takes a couple of seconds.

And I have no attitude. I really do have other people's safety and health in interest.
I tend to agree with this, my gf is a nurse and she told me you are pretty much nuts not to aspirate since there is no harm in it, if you know how to inject correctly there should be no movement of the needle, etc... I figure to usually err on the side of murphy's law, and I usually try to assume that Murphy was an optimist. :lol:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just got caught up. Excellent gains G! I have no opinions on the aspiration thing. When I did my run many, many moons ago I was hit and miss with it. Some days I would just forget to, some days I pulled the needle out and blood came out with it and ran down my butt cheek. Never had a bad experience from it though so maybe I went through a vein but was not in the vein when I pushed the plunger. Who Knows...

analogsubstnz

analogsubstnz

Awards
The way I see it, ph/ds use is already the dark side, so unless you are literally tested for legal/illegal hormones, why not run what is safer, more effective, and makes you feel good rather than like sh*t? The big stigma comes with the use of needles, which, if used responsibly by adults, is such a non-issue it seems ridiculous to me. It's just a stigma of society that anything with a needle is a million times worse than any pill, which we all know is bs. I think we were all just forcefed D.A.R.E. Propaganda as children of the regan/bush sr. Generation, which grouped steroid users with heroin junkies.
Amen!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No attitude, sorry you read it that way. Didn't know you followed my posts so closely.
Nah, just easy to remember since it was in two threads in the same day. All I am doing is adding information, no gun in the fight of what is the best way, people have that choice. I have seen Z track injections done with and without aspiration by doctors/nurses and had them done to me without it recently. Not sure if it was right method or not but it seems it is up to the injector what their preference is.

analogsubstnz

analogsubstnz

Awards
As far as letting your girl stick herself with HGC the diet alone will drop weight. Have her run that first. If she still wants to play with hormones have her run the sublingual version. I heard the doseage is a lot lower. I know a couple of chicks who've lost 50+ pounds on a HCG sublingually in two months. Freggin nuts. I tried the drops just for the sake of seeing if they did anything and maybe it was placebo but my libido was up for a week from three days of drops. Again sorry I couldn't post a dose.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
As far as letting your girl stick herself with HGC the diet alone will drop weight. Have her run that first. If she still wants to play with hormones have her run the sublingual version. I heard the doseage is a lot lower. I know a couple of chicks who've lost 50+ pounds on a HCG sublingually in two months. Freggin nuts. I tried the drops just for the sake of seeing if they did anything and maybe it was placebo but my libido was up for a week from three days of drops. Again sorry I couldn't post a dose.
Thanks for the info, and upon further research I think she is going to be trying other methods to losing bf% before messing with hcg. She's all of 110 lbs anyway, she maybe could lose 3-7 lbs before she would simply vanish anyway lol. I think she's crazy to try to lose wight other than recomp, but she thinks I'm borderline nuts for juicing, so fair is fair. She has been actually really supportive of this cycle and a real help too, so I will let her do what she wants as long as she does the research to back up whatever she tries.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
GMG's thread doth verily have resurrection virtue embued within. Several mortals have returned from the dead.
Welcome back to the land of the living, brothers Silver and Teg.
Thanks Big Bad Daddy!!! I Miss this place so much and boy O boy do i have a story to tell..... Ill get back to lifting someday :(

I just wouldnt have thought it would take G this long to pin!! LOL..... Good Luck Brother!! Im Right There With Ya As We All Are!!!!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Nah, just easy to remember since it was in two threads in the same day. All I am doing is adding information, no gun in the fight of what is the best way, people have that choice. I have seen Z track injections done with and without aspiration by doctors/nurses and had them done to me without it recently. Not sure if it was right method or not but it seems it is up to the injector what their preference is.
In all the studies cited (I looked them all up) the only reason for "not" aspirating was comfort for the patient when getting immunizations, especially in children. They rationalized that if done right, the depth of the IM should be below any major veins and the risk slight. I should have probably responded with less emotion, but my rationale in support of aspiration is that if you ask anyone who has done this for years, odds are they will tell you of at least one time when they've hit a vein. I know I have more than once and discovered the vein by aspiration. So in my opinion, even if the odds are 500 to 1, you're going to eventually hit that vein. And to add to the concern, I know if I'm blasting, I typically inject 5mL at a time. If I hit a vein and inject 5mL of an oily blend right into a vein, it's dangerous, not to mention the possibility that you didn't get all the air bubbles out. I don't find aspiration to be uncomfortable at all and the added insurance is worth an extra second penetration. So you're right, it's up to the patient. They just need to make an informed decision.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hit a vein once in the quad and the injection wasn't even that deep... thank god I aspirate every time

Also I was injecting deca into the bicep and aspirated no blood, but after the injection my heart was racing, i felt lightheaded, sweating, like an anvil had dropped on my chest where breathing was difficult... i think i hit a vein slightly and a tiny amount of oil must have seeped into the vein. worst feeling in the f*cking world. i felt awkward with my breathing the next couple days.

always aspirate imo

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all the studies cited (I looked them all up) the only reason for "not" aspirating was comfort for the patient when getting immunizations, especially in children. They rationalized that if done right, the depth of the IM should be below any major veins and the risk slight. I should have probably responded with less emotion, but my rationale in support of aspiration is that if you ask anyone who has done this for years, odds are they will tell you of at least one time when they've hit a vein. I know I have more than once and discovered the vein by aspiration. So in my opinion, even if the odds are 500 to 1, you're going to eventually hit that vein. And to add to the concern, I know if I'm blasting, I typically inject 5mL at a time. If I hit a vein and inject 5mL of an oily blend right into a vein, it's dangerous, not to mention the possibility that you didn't get all the air bubbles out. I don't find aspiration to be uncomfortable at all and the added insurance is worth an extra second penetration. So you're right, it's up to the patient. They just need to make an informed decision.
It's no biggie, starting intelligent conversation was the point of the post and the fact that I am using this as a learning opportunity I will surely aspirate as I agree, the one time you hit one could be your last. Surprising how it is hit or miss in the medical community with so many lawsuits.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's no biggie, starting intelligent conversation was the point of the post and the fact that I am using this as a learning opportunity I will surely aspirate as I agree, the one time you hit one could be your last. Surprising how it is hit or miss in the medical community with so many lawsuits.
Aspirating AAS is a good idea because it's oil-based.
Doctors are usually administering water-based thin liquid medicines. Might not be as big as deal hitting a vein with those thin fluids.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's best to stick with locale that you know is clear of veins. I can always tell when I hit a large vein anyways - it hurts and it bleeds quite a bit after pinning. It's not a sharp pain, but something else. I cannot explain really but usually when I feel that pain I either do one of two things:

1) Keep pressing the pin into my arm/leg and go through the vein or
2) Pull back a few mm's and plunge (usually I only do this option if the needle is already at least 1 inch in.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates lately guys. I've been working a bunch but getting in some really crazy workouts. My gains hovered at about 9 lbs for a week, then I upped my dose for my 3rd and fourth weeks of Tbol to 60 mg. This seems to be a sweeter spot for me. I had thought the test was kicking in earlier but now it seems to be really cranking. My lifts are all going up, squats are at 315 for reps of 5 and climbing. My bak workouts are getting redonkulous too, I have been doing reps of 10 with a plate belted to me on pull ups, my pulldowns I can rep the entire stack (270) for 10, my tbar row last time u got up to 5 plates for 4. Chest and shoulders are gaining as well, not quite as exponentially as my back and legs, but fast none the less. What I can't believe is that I'm barely 1/3 into this beast!

No real sides so far, just a crazy libido (hgc and test is rad), a lot of muscle definition and size, and a bit of aggression... But not temper. I'm pretty patient and happy all day until I turn the metal up in the headphones and start tossing iron around. People are noticing my gains, I'm getting compliments left and right at work/gym. I have gotten a few pimples from the cycle, but in weird places like my knees or calves. Mostly on my legs actually, which is not common at all for me. Not really sure why they are showing up there, but not enough to care about.

Weighed in at 211 this morning. I seemed to immediately blow up from the Tbol, and now the gains are slow and steadier. Gotta get back to work. But ill update more in a few.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really a concern. A few small air bubbles that you might get from an injection won't cause an embolism, especially in a young healthy person. It actually takes quite a bit of air to cause an embolism, like an entire syringe full of air.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates lately guys. I've been working a bunch but getting in some really crazy workouts. My gains hovered at about 9 lbs for a week, then I upped my dose for my 3rd and fourth weeks of Tbol to 60 mg. This seems to be a sweeter spot for me. I had thought the test was kicking in earlier but now it seems to be really cranking. My lifts are all going up, squats are at 315 for reps of 5 and climbing. My bak workouts are getting redonkulous too, I have been doing reps of 10 with a plate belted to me on pull ups, my pulldowns I can rep the entire stack (270) for 10, my tbar row last time u got up to 5 plates for 4. Chest and shoulders are gaining as well, not quite as exponentially as my back and legs, but fast none the less. What I can't believe is that I'm barely 1/3 into this beast!

No real sides so far, just a crazy libido (hgc and test is rad), a lot of muscle definition and size, and a bit of aggression... But not temper. I'm pretty patient and happy all day until I turn the metal up in the headphones and start tossing iron around. People are noticing my gains, I'm getting compliments left and right at work/gym. I have gotten a few pimples from the cycle, but in weird places like my knees or calves. Mostly on my legs actually, which is not common at all for me. Not really sure why they are showing up there, but not enough to care about.

Weighed in at 211 this morning. I seemed to immediately blow up from the Tbol, and now the gains are slow and steadier. Gotta get back to work. But ill update more in a few.
Sounds like things are going well for you brother, 9lbs in 3 weeks is nothing to snuff at. Keep killing it man!

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aspiration will not guarantee not to hit a vein, since you will not be able to keep the syringe completely steady, there is always at least a very small movement going on, and you can easily slip into a vein.
if hitting a vein would kill you then there would be very many guys dead.

also as for the air, some airbubbles are completely irrelevant, i think its around 20ml of air to kill you. thats 4 5ml syringes.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like things are going well for you brother, 9lbs in 3 weeks is nothing to snuff at. Keep killing it man!
Well it's more like 11 in 4. My Tbol started week 2 as I decided against the superdrol. Now I just have to keep up what I got going and see where it takes me. I feel great, and I am strong as ever.

I just switched vials/brands of sustanon and I'm not sure if I bruised myself on the inject, hit a spot too close to the previous Inject or If the gear is just a bit more painful than before, but this last pin has got me much more sore. I don't think it's infected, I don't see how that would have happened, but I have antibiotics and am prepared to take them in two days if this ends up being the case. We'll find out I guess. If anyone has any insight I'd be game to hear it. Btw, no redness indication infection as of now.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Some people actually keep a SMALL tiny amount of air in the syringe to push all the contents out, since a small tiny bubble won't hurt you if it's an IM injection. This is why you'd aspirate, in case you hit a vein large enough to matter. I doubt moving the needle a bit can cause puncture of a vein large enough to really matter.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Well it's more like 11 in 4. My Tbol started week 2 as I decided against the superdrol. Now I just have to keep up what I got going and see where it takes me. I feel great, and I am strong as ever.

I just switched vials/brands of sustanon and I'm not sure if I bruised myself on the inject, hit a spot too close to the previous Inject or If the gear is just a bit more painful than before, but this last pin has got me much more sore. I don't think it's infected, I don't see how that would have happened, but I have antibiotics and am prepared to take them in two days if this ends up being the case. We'll find out I guess. If anyone has any insight I'd be game to hear it. Btw, no redness indication infection as of now.
I doubt its infected bro, the gear is probably just more painful.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Tim. Different brands (labs) will vary in pain levels due to many things like the amount of BA in there or if it's cut with EO.
You'll be totally fine. I've had shit lump up something awful but never had an infection.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same^^^

had many a lumps, bruises, and redness post injects and they've always went away. i just don't pin in that area if i have any of these until they are cleared.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same^^^

had many a lumps, bruises, and redness post injects and they've always went away. i just don't pin in that area if i have any of these until they are cleared.
Yeah my delts got redness near the injection site every time and on one occasion a lump for about 3-4 days..just massage that sucker and workout the muscle group that you injected into that day and you'll be fine.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my delts got redness near the injection site every time and on one occasion a lump for about 3-4 days..just massage that sucker and workout the muscle group that you injected into that day and you'll be fine.
Word. It's hurting less today. I think it's just rougher gear/squat day with a glute injection.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Btw, do you have to order grapeseed oil or can you buy it from a brick and mortar? I know where to find it online, but if my other leg (today's inject) has the same rough time I might want to dilute the gear a bit, and would assume not wait a week.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
grapeseed oil is available in most grocery stores and costco as well. You'll need to sterilize it thoug, but I'm not sure if jsut a whatman .2 will be okay, or if you have to heat it as well. I think grapeseed oil has a smoke point above 400deg F, and sterilization temp is mid-upper 300's.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same^^^

Clear your PM's and I'll answer your question, homie. :fing02:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, all this talk of injections has me feeling kinda light headed:yuck:

but, damn 11 more pounds...you were a beast when I saw you a few weeks back, can't imagine how beastly you must look now.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
damn, all this talk of injections has me feeling kinda light headed:yuck:

but, damn 11 more pounds...you were a beast when I saw you a few weeks back, can't imagine how beastly you must look now.
So I am almost done with week 6 of this beast... maybe it's week 7... not sure off the top of my head, I'll figure that one out later lol... but I have, since my last update, finished my tbol with some left over for another cycle, and am continuing to gain weight/lose bodyfat. I weighed in today at the gym at 215 in my boxers. Pretty stoked with that, I might even reach the fabled 220 on this cycle. I say fabled because its been my goal for like 4 f*cking years now. That puts my gains at around 15ish lbs of muscle, as I have probably dropped 2 percent bodyfat.

Honestly, I don't know wtf I was doing using all these prohormones and oral designers... test is amazing in comparison. Here's a sample workout from today's leg day.

Squats
30 squats with just the bar
135x15
225x12
275x10
315x6
315x5
315x3
225x16
135x8 and then I wanted to cry cause my legs hurt so bad.

Seated Calves
90x15, 90x15, 135x10, 135x8

Leg Extention
35x10 straight foot, x10 angled out, x10 angled in.
45x10 same pattern
55x8 same pattern... again wanted to cry from the pump. limped back over to the squat rack

Straight leg deads
225x10
225x10
315x10
315x6 no more gas in the tank for legs.

Triceps
Skull crushers superset with dips

25's on easy bar x 20 + 25 bodyweight dips
35s x 15 + 15 dips with a plate
45's x10 + 8 dips with 2 plates. Elbows felt like they were gonna blow out, so I stopped the madness there

Overhead rope extention
30x20
60x15
80x10

One handed standing french press
15's x burnout
20s x burnout
30's x burnout

I feel like a monster right now. If I met me 2 years ago I would b*tchslap the superdrol out of my hands and slam 500mg test in my thigh, throw a couple porterhouses on the bbq and tell the old me to be a man and get jacked. The mindset on Test is so primal. I thought I had a good "alpha" feeling from other hormones... yea right. My ass might be sore all week, but this is the best I have ever felt in my life. I've gotten hit up for juice by like 5 guys at my gym... apparently it's noticeable. lol.

How was everyone else's national bulking day (Thanksgiving)? Mine was awesome I hope yours was too.

Del Sol - The pin ain't bad at all. If you need help with the first couple, I'll be happy to show you how to inject.

TG - I need something to shoot for... let's hear one of your war reports from valhalla or wherever you workout these days... I need some inspiration round these parts!

Do you guys think I should cut on my next cycle... perhaps Prop and Winny, or keep bulking another year and run Enanthate and EQ? I have a long as time to wait before I cycle again... hell before I even finish this cycle, but the possibilities have me drooling over how great this gear is working and what my next step should be... no harm ever done from planning stuff out.

Have a good one guys. I know I've been promising some pics for a while... I guess you won't really be getting before and afters from this one, but you'll be able to tell when I get around to taking them.

Goodnight!

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Nice... very nice. Can't wait to start my cycle in 2 weeks.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aight, I should stop traveling soon (headed back to asia monday), when I do...it's on!

this ride just sounds too amazing...looking forward to giving this a go in the spring!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Aight, I should stop traveling soon (headed back to asia monday), when I do...it's on!

this ride just sounds too amazing...looking forward to giving this a go in the spring!
Yea buddy!

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
You're such a ***got, holy ****.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So today I did it. I joined the 500 club for deadlift. It was an amazing feeling, 405 seems like forever ago and like 500 was never gonna happen. I think I may have to go for 550 or 600 now. That's gonna take time, but I'm gonna savor this victory for now. Just ate a sushi feast with the lady, gonna watch a movie and burn a few down to celebrate. So amped!

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! 1RM or for reps?

what's your weight right now?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My weight is 215 yesterday on the scale, morning& dehydrated. I did it for one rep, but two sets. I made sure I did it twice so there was no chance of it being a fluke.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
seems like you could've done more for sure. I know if I max out, I'm wiped, and can't do another set afterwards.