The bullsh*t stops here. GMG760's first inject cycle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
seems like you could've done more for sure. I know if I max out, I'm wiped, and can't do another set afterwards.
Honestly, I think I could have gotten 525 up no problem, it was just that I was so stoked on 500 I didn't feel like pushing it. Oh yea, and I did it without my belt, so pushing it even to 500 seemed risky to me as my previous max without a belt was 425. Otherwise my Max of 475 was belted. So this is quite a gain for me. Leg day today, I wanna see if I have 315 for 10 in me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey look it's the peanut gallery! Thanks for showing up bud.:welcome:

Yep, never been very good at squats. 365 for 2 yesterday is my PR. Getting better though.

Maybe I should run some superdrol like you. :lol:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Really? Flaming for squatting 315...At least doesn't brag about doing 550 and then only doing a curtsy! Don't sweat the haters G-Money!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're only repping 315 on squats? Lol
This is G's log...I'm sure he'd appreciate any constructive criticism you may have, or tips to work towards PR's, but don't walk into someone elses log talking trash.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
All this talk by him in other threads, test is best, orals are trash etc... 500mg of test @ 215 I just would expect more. A lot more.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this talk by him in other threads, test is best, orals are trash etc... 500mg of test @ 215 I just would expect more. A lot more.
Then by all means, tell us of your legendary accomplishments and incredible feats of strength.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't want to hijack this log... 405x2 bench, 365 reps incline, 130lb dbell shoulder press for sets, 335 reps split squats, 505 squats for reps, 455 reps weekly for deads, 405 front squats, 900lb tire flip. Guess sd gains aren't too bad op.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't want to hijack this log... 405x2 bench, 365 reps incline, 130lb dbell shoulder press for sets, 335 reps split squats, 505 squats for reps, 455 reps weekly for deads, 405 front squats, 900lb tire flip. Guess sd gains aren't too bad op.
That's alot of weight ^^^. Hopefully I could lift something like that if I were 205lbs. Really, I'd expect similar strength from myself at 185lbs (as long as I was lean <9% BF). Still tho, that's good lifting! You are 1400+lbs on your three core lifts which is really good. You should do powerlifting competitions...SD is great, but you guys could just do what I do and will be doing again in a few weeks..

SD + Test + EQ + Mast, lol. I like it all!

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
That's alot of weight ^^^. Hopefully I could lift something like that if I were 205lbs. Really, I'd expect similar strength from myself at 185lbs (as long as I was lean <9% BF). Still tho, that's good lifting! You are 1400+lbs on your three core lifts which is really good. You should do powerlifting competitions...SD is great, but you guys could just do what I do and will be doing again in a few weeks..

SD + Test + EQ + Mast, lol. I like it all!
There's some strong mofos in those comps, I wouldn't dare ha and I know there's hs kids putting up more! That cycle looks ideal ... if only sources were actually reliable in my area :/ is mast necessary if sd is included?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You're benching 405 at 205? I'm impressed. That's some serious weight.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're benching 405 at 205? I'm impressed. That's some serious weight.
And for a double, no less. That is impressive indeed. That means he's probably got a 425 max single in him.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You guys really knock me for telling people to avoid oral only cycles and that superdrol probably shouldn't be available on store shelves and the net for 17 year olds to buy? Sorry my friend, but I see 2-3 people every week at my shop coming in because they wanna recover from a f*cked up superdrol cycle. It tells me that most people using superdrol are doing so incorrectly. If I can't spread my knowledge/opinion on this forum, I don't really see why we have such a forum. I just don't happen to be in your click and have opinions you don't agree to because of your personal interest in the subject.

As far as strength goes, when did I claim to be a powerlifter? 90% of this forum goes without pics or vids to back up their claims. I could say I squatted 550 all day long. Doesn't mean that I can. And honestly, I don't care to. I'm way stronger than 95% of people I know and don't really even train for strength gains, it's pointless for my goals, I'll wind up hurting myself again. I about ripped my arm off last November (13 months ago) in a bad accident in my garage. I am past recovered and setting new prs for myself, which to me is all that counts. Enjoy my log if you want. Sorry if you think I'm arrogant or whatever, I know I'm opinionated and maybe the superdrol joke was to the wrong crowd. I got the point, you guys wanna run your Orals and you want them available on the net legally. Cool. Squashed. Enjoy your superdrol, it's not for me but so be it.

So now you can join the thread and are welcome to cone along for the ride. If your just gonna fill my log with insults then get lost.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys really knock me for telling people to avoid oral only cycles and that superdrol probably shouldn't be available on store shelves and the net for 17 year olds to buy? Sorry my friend, but I see 2-3 people every week at my shop coming in because they wanna recover from a f*cked up superdrol cycle. It tells me that most people using superdrol are doing so incorrectly. If I can't spread my knowledge/opinion on this forum, I don't really see why we have such a forum. I just don't happen to be in your click and have opinions you don't agree to because of your personal interest in the subject.

As far as strength goes, when did I claim to be a powerlifter? 90% of this forum goes without pics or vids to back up their claims. I could say I squatted 550 all day long. Doesn't mean that I can. And honestly, I don't care to. I'm way stronger than 95% of people I know and don't really even train for strength gains, it's pointless for my goals, I'll wind up hurting myself again. I about ripped my arm off last November (13 months ago) in a bad accident in my garage. I am past recovered and setting new prs for myself, which to me is all that counts. Enjoy my log if you want. Sorry if you think I'm arrogant or whatever, I know I'm opinionated and maybe the superdrol joke was to the wrong crowd. I got the point, you guys wanna run your Orals and you want them available on the net legally. Cool. Squashed. Enjoy your superdrol, it's not for me but so be it.

So now you can join the thread and are welcome to cone along for the ride. If your just gonna fill my log with insults then get lost.

You are good in my book and anyone who questions GMG does not know him well at all. Not everyone runs test at 1 gram dose and wants to put on 30 pounds in 12 weeks, we have jobs and families that tend to ASK QUESTIONS when we do that. To some it is not worth it and I say good ridens to superdrol, it is way too harsh to be available to the kid who should not take it and support you 100% with that assertion. If you can grow using any of the other compounds still legal, you shouldn't be using them in the first place and need to learn how to eat and train. I need to catch up in this log it seems but I hope the cycle is treating you well man.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You are good in my book and anyone who questions GMG does not know him well at all. Not everyone runs test at 1 gram dose and wants to put on 30 pounds in 12 weeks, we have jobs and families that tend to ASK QUESTIONS when we do that. To some it is not worth it and I say good ridens to superdrol, it is way too harsh to be available to the kid who should not take it and support you 100% with that assertion. If you can grow using any of the other compounds still legal, you shouldn't be using them in the first place and need to learn how to eat and train. I need to catch up in this log it seems but I hope the cycle is treating you well man.
Thanks bud. Yea I'm doing great. What happened was, was I piped in with a joke on one of the "let's buy 30 bottles of superdrol because it's gonna be gone soon" threads and said that they are just gonna have to get over it, "sack up and run some test" ( I believe was what I said) to which the name calling/flame war began. I meant it in good humor, not tryin to insult, merely giving a hard time. Apparently I go around to every superdrol page and tell the potential user to run test. Now I have said it to maybe 5-6 people... But I'm pretty darn sure I am right in my opinion that most people would be better off running 3 months of test than 4 weeks of superdrol. I get that not all experienced users wanna lose their miracle anabolic, hell, I was sad when prodienalone left. But it's turned into a group of guys taking my words pretty personally. Oh well. Now my strength has come into question, which is neither here nor there for me as I what someone expects of me at my weight is pretty subjective, it's great if someone can squat more than me. More power to them. Myself, I deadlift more than anyone I personally know. Buy for me to try to punk the guy next to me at my gym for not pulling 500 even though he is 225lbs and bigger than me is stupid. If he's working hard and building muscle he's doing his job. To say otherwise is getting into a pissing contest in which I feel is usually causes by some personal shortcoming somewhere else in that persons life.

Gotta get big- your numbers are huge. Contgrats. Post a vid and I'll be a lot more impressed.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Btw I was 199 when I started my test. Those 15 lbs came with the cycle it's not like I was 215 and then started my cycle.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Just subbed in man! Looks like your getting some awesome gains! Will be interested to see how it all turns out for you!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's some strong mofos in those comps, I wouldn't dare ha and I know there's hs kids putting up more! That cycle looks ideal ... if only sources were actually reliable in my area :/ is mast necessary if sd is included?
Since the SD is only 4 weeks and the total cycle length is 12, yes, I believe Mast-E is necessary for me. Just looking for the AI properties of the Mast since that much Test might get alil wet.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Just subbed in man! Looks like your getting some awesome gains! Will be interested to see how it all turns out for you!
Thanks bud, it's a really awesome cycle. The best I've ever felt (with the exception of a constantly sore leg) in my life. I'm very excited about my gains and progress.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I thought I read you were somewhere on the eastern seaboard. Am I correct, if so where about?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SoCal!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word!! I'm a SoCal boy myself. Though I currently reside in DC. I should be making it back to the Best coast... I mean the West coast after my deployment. Can't wait.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snap, I just noticed you hail from San Dog!! That was my last duty station. Man I miss San Diego. There was a small hidden bar in North Park called Air Conditioned that I loved to go to. Jeez, I could go on for hours...lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I thought I read you were somewhere on the eastern seaboard. Am I correct, if so where about?
North county San Diego. About as southwest as you get without being in the pacific ocean or Mexico.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are lucky being in San Diego, I have never heard a bad thing about it. The rest of your state on the other hand... lots of issues there. Still rocking on the cycle GMG? Did I read that you are up 16 pounds already?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You are lucky being in San Diego, I have never heard a bad thing about it. The rest of your state on the other hand... lots of issues there. Still rocking on the cycle GMG? Did I read that you are up 16 pounds already?
I weighed in at 218 yesterday. Pretty stoked. It's about 9-10 weeks in, and yea that's damn near 20 lbs with some bodyfat loss.

I am picking up some var today... Got a really good deal on it, but a little skeptical because it's such a good deal. I'll probably be throwing this in for the next 5 weeks at 75 mg per day till the cycle ends.

I'll let you guys know what the Deal with it is when I get it later tonight. From my understanding 1.50 for a 25mg pill (ugl obviously) is pretty dirt cheap?

Oh yea I benched 315 for the first time, really stoked on that. Squats are up to 365. :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm about tapped out of my gains at around 221 lbs. I haven't seen the scale move in about a week. Lifts are still rising, squatted 365 this past week. Still only benching 315, but am hitting the 130 lbs dumbbells for about 5 reps on flat press. Deadlift has gotten to 515. I am leaning out a bit from the anavar, but my lady swears I am still growing. About 2-3 weeks left of this monster. Pct should be good, the Usp labs rep came through my store and hooked me up with a huge bag of goodies for Xmas, so my pct should be bolstered with all kinds of fun stuff.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. perhaps your growth is slowing down, but weight is offset by the fat-loss from the var?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Wow you're getting such awesome results!! That's crazy that you gained 20+ pounds AND lost body fat! I'm hoping to do the same on my next cycle in jan of Test/Dbol/Winstrol. I planned on eating clean too but figured anything over 3500 calories a day would be too much and I'd put fat on lol. After seeing your results I think I'm gonna bump it up to 4k a day. Keep up the great work and I look forward to see your final results/pics!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. perhaps your growth is slowing down, but weight is offset by the fat-loss from the var?
I think I agree with you. I was wary of the var because it is ugl, but the fat loss and back pumps tell me that it's real. It could be winny I guess? But my joints don't hurt like when I did pstanz, so I think the var is legit.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Wow you're getting such awesome results!! That's crazy that you gained 20+ pounds AND lost body fat! I'm hoping to do the same on my next cycle in jan of Test/Dbol/Winstrol. I planned on eating clean too but figured anything over 3500 calories a day would be too much and I'd put fat on lol. After seeing your results I think I'm gonna bump it up to 4k a day. Keep up the great work and I look forward to see your final results/pics!
Sounds good to me bro. I hope this is a bit of a testament to sustanon being great for a choice of test. I'll probably run straight enanthate at 600-750 mg a week next cycle, but add eq and probably a bulker oral like dbol. I'll probably wind up a bit of a kickball this summer if I bulk again, but I look forward to cutting the summer after hopefully somewhere around 230-240 and dropping down to a shredded 220.

I've been debating using Cjc and ghrp in between cycles... But I've never messed with peptides... anyone got any opinions?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's actually kinda ridiculous lately, I have gotten a bunch of people accusing me of juicing, I guess my gains are kinda obvious to a few guys at the gym. Ironically 75% of them end up asking for the hookup afterwards lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
10 minutes ago I walked into the gym.

I see a trainer (nice dude, pretty chill guy, but is like 150 lbs and has a runners physique) and this is the convo.

"dude, what the **** are you taking?"

"what are you talking about?"

"you blew up, I mean you got huge since I saw you last"

"well I'm eating like 4000 cal a day."

"that's it? No creatine or anything?"

"alright you got me, I'm taking creatine."

"oh that makes sense, I was gonna say you looked massive. No way you could have done it without supplements."

"yea bro, that creatine is gnarly stuff."

:lol:

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
10 minutes ago I walked into the gym.

I see a trainer (nice dude, pretty chill guy, but is like 150 lbs and has a runners physique) and this is the convo.

"dude, what the **** are you taking?"

"what are you talking about?"

"you blew up, I mean you got huge since I saw you last"

"well I'm eating like 4000 cal a day."

"that's it? No creatine or anything?"

"alright you got me, I'm taking creatine."

"oh that makes sense, I was gonna say you looked massive. No way you could have done it without supplements."

"yea bro, that creatine is gnarly stuff."

:lol:
Lolololol. I've had this convo before too after my first ph cycle. Never did injects yet. What a noob.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Lolololol. I've had this convo before too after my first ph cycle. Never did injects yet. What a noob.
I have a buddy who trains there and he knows what I'm up to, and he about sh*t himself laughing as this convo went down. The difference between this inject cycle and ph cycles were people were complimenting me when I was ph'ing, but now they are straight up accusing me of something with their eyes. A lot of haters out there, a lot of jealous looks at the gym. **** em all. I'll let the haters be my motivators.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
image-2855244171.png

Here is a pic from the gym. I'll update pics at home soon.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
image-3555863347.png

A little closer up

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good to me bro. I hope this is a bit of a testament to sustanon being great for a choice of test. I'll probably run straight enanthate at 600-750 mg a week next cycle, but add eq and probably a bulker oral like dbol. I'll probably wind up a bit of a kickball this summer if I bulk again, but I look forward to cutting the summer after hopefully somewhere around 230-240 and dropping down to a shredded 220.

I've been debating using Cjc and ghrp in between cycles... But I've never messed with peptides... anyone got any opinions?
If taken together, CJC and GHRP's work. I would use Ipamorelin instead of GHRP-2 or 6. Ipa is the 3rd gen, GHRP-2 is 2nd and -6 is the 1st gen.

GHRP's create an instant GH pulse. Do it three times daily, preferably mid-morning, mid-afternoon and late night. CJC merely enhances or magnifies the GH pulse created by the GHRP. I've read that together they can deliver an even greater amount of GH than opting to take straight GH at 3-4iu's daily. Of Course, this is all assuming you have high quality, legit stuff and can take them 3 times daily @ 100mcg's/dose of each.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge dif from your Avi brother... keep it up!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Huge dif from your Avi brother... keep it up!
Thanks bro, there is probably a 35 lbs weight difference between my avi and those pics. Probably time to update the avi.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey what's up CM! How ya been brotha!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see the deads are up! Keep it up
Thanks. My big three are at 315, 365, 515; ;bench, squat, deadlift. That makes my total 1195. This makes me very happy... it wasn't long ago that the 1000 mark seemed a ways away.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Thanks. My big three are at 315, 365, 515; ;bench, squat, deadlift. That makes my total 1195. This makes me very happy... it wasn't long ago that the 1000 mark seemed a ways away.
That's some strong lifts bro at your weight.
Good work

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey what's up CM! How ya been brotha!
Hey man really good! Dont get on here as much as I'd like these days but I'm still training the house down!
Hows it all brother?