The Avengers

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best movie I've seen in a while. The Hulk steals the show and a surprise appearance at the end will have all the comic books geeks giddy with excitement.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best movie I've seen in a while. The Hulk steals the show and a surprise appearance at the end will have all the comic books geeks giddy with excitement.
So excited for this. My daughter and I are going this afternoon. Now you have me even more excited if there is a surprise appearance.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please tell me the cameo is more than Potts?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So excited for this. My daughter and I are going this afternoon. Now you have me even more excited if there is a surprise appearance.
If your a hardcore comic book fan, you will not be disappointed. It sets up the sequel in a great way. If you are not aware, stay through the credits. There are two extra scenes, one after the major credits which gives you the surprise appearance and another at the end of credits which calls back to something Tony Stark wanted to do near the end of the move ;).
I'm always angry.
That's his secret. ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please tell me the cameo is more than Potts?
Oh yes. MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more then Potts. Trust me, it's big. Real big. Like cosmic big. I'm not saying anything else.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
havent seen it yet but did take your recommendation and picked up skyline

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We got back a little while ago......AMAZING!!!!!! So worth it

TowKnee

Awards
I was surprised how good mark ruffalo was as the hulk. Too often do they make Bruce banner a total vagina but they took a chick flick actor and made him pretty cool. His one liners were spot on. So good I might see it twice!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was surprised how good mark ruffalo was as the hulk. Too often do they make Bruce banner a total vagina but they took a chick flick actor and made him pretty cool. His one liners were spot on. So good I might see it twice!
So good in fact that hulk jump to the top of my favorites in the group. He's right up there with Iron Man now. I also thought that what they did with Hawkeye and Black Widow was extremely well done.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havent seen it yet but did take your recommendation and picked up skyline
Let me know what you think. It's a nice little cheap alien flick.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
If your a hardcore comic book fan, you will not be disappointed. It sets up the sequel in a great way. If you are not aware, stay through the credits. There are two extra scenes, one after the major credits which gives you the surprise appearance and another at the end of credits which calls back to something Tony Stark wanted to do near the end of the move ;).

That's his secret. ;)
**** Pm me what happened after the credits I didn't sit through them.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dammit

I took my son today and actually thought about sitting through the credits ti see if there was any scenes but my son had to pee so we left :(

I am about to try and google and youtube it and see if I can find what these scenes are

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The end of the credits was worth it.

I thought hulk stole the movie, especially at the end with joki

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I almost died when the hulk came out lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH MAN!!! THere isn't a vid.. only a summary of what the scene was... :(

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** Pm me what happened after the credits I didn't sit through them.
ME TOO!! PM PRZ!@
me too! Damn after the first scene I left :(
Dammit

I took my son today and actually thought about sitting through the credits ti see if there was any scenes but my son had to pee so we left :(

I am about to try and google and youtube it and see if I can find what these scenes are
PM's sent
The end of the credits was worth it.

I thought hulk stole the movie, especially at the end with joki
My favorite was this and when Hulk took a jab at Thor. Hilarious

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since my daughter is too young to truly get some of the iron man lines, the part with Hulk had her cracking up
Puny God. LOL best line in the movie.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spoilers!!!!!

This post contains one of the aformentioned scenes from the flick that we all seem to love so I have to post. If you haven't seen the movie yet, you may not want to scroll any further.

Ready?

OK.

I give you badassness.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Puny God. LOL best line in the movie.
Truly stole the show!!

I do agree to that the Hulk jab at Thor was awesome too, as was the ending (post credits)

I am always alittle skeptical about superhero movies as some have been terrible, but this truly lived up to the hype

THe fact you had the scene, just made my morning

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spoilers!!!!!

This post contains one of the aformentioned scenes from the flick that we all seem to love so I have to post. If you haven't seen the movie yet, you may not want to scroll any further.

Ready?

OK.

I give you badassness.
Omg. This is the best scene. Hulk made the movie lol.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I really like how they portrayed Thor in the movie. Way better than he was portrayed in the movie Thor and no sappy love story.

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards

That's his secret. ;)
What!! Damn, I saw Th---s but I didn't see the tony stark part!!! Damn

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like how they portrayed Thor in the movie. Way better than he was portrayed in the movie Thor and no sappy love story.
I must say. The Thor movie kinda sucked. But Thor does have romance in some of his arcs in the comic series. Chris does a damn good job as Thor though lol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thor was a good flick. He has a serviceable role in this flick as well. Though if I would have to pick I would say Iron Man, Hulk and Black Widow really carry the movie. Black Widow had a much larger role then I anticipated, but it works.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thor was a good flick. He has a serviceable role in this flick as well. Though if I would have to pick I would say Iron Man, Hulk and Black Widow really carry the movie. Black Widow had a much larger role then I anticipated, but it works.
The comedy aspect took the cake. All of Tony's one liners and the Hulk too. Made the film.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
True. Lol yeah I told my woman and shes game.
My gf didnt want to see it when a group of our friends went so I had to go alone.. next day while I'm working I get a text from her saying she's going to see it with her friends because of all the good reviews. I was pissed all night lol

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I must say. The Thor movie kinda sucked. But Thor does have romance in some of his arcs in the comic series. Chris does a damn good job as Thor though lol.
Considering I'm Odinist, I sort of have to root for Thor lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gf didnt want to see it when a group of our friends went so I had to go alone.. next day while I'm working I get a text from her saying she's going to see it with her friends because of all the good reviews. I was pissed all night lol
damn... sux0rs. See it again lol.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely see it in in IMAX 3D if you can :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenomenal hands down! I've seen it 3x already! Hulk def wins that one in my book he's unstoppable! Stark is effing hilarious!!!

I didn't wait for the end of the credits... Smh! Are you guys talking about all the way end credits or the surprise cameo? cuz I saw that

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phenomenal hands down! I've seen it 3x already! Hulk def wins that one in my book he's unstoppable! Stark is effing hilarious!!!

I didn't wait for the end of the credits... Smh! Are you guys talking about all the way end credits or the surprise cameo? cuz I saw that
Both.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spoilers!!!!!

Ready?

OK.

I give you badassness.

but even this is only good if you catch the whole blah blah blah from Loki first. I was watching and thinking "I can't understand why the hulk is standing still listening to tha oh he's not anymore."