The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Np, we appreciate that you read as far as you did sir

ABE is best used 2 caps per dose with your 2 largest meals, proximity to your lift is not necessary.

X-gels should be taken either 4 or 6 caps at a time for 1-1.5g ARA,
It should be taken with your pre
Does the fact that I will of had a meal an hour before that mess with anything? I was reading about all the stuff with insulin and what not

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not so much with ARA, you would more importantly be avoiding anti-inflammatories or large amounts of Omega-3

As it is your plan looks good

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Thanks for the super fast response. Already had it in my amazon cart so time to click buy lol

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Everything Driven2lift said... The tr1umph will have a good dose of LCLT. I've always taken my xgels with my tr1umph or in a worst case scenario, taken them after a warm-up set or two. Regardless you should be good to go. That's a big ass stack ya got going on there!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on SNS Xgels for 20 training sessions now and without a doubt I've gotten stronger but the pumps are incredible as well lol

Literally, hands down the best non hormonal product on the market. I prefer this to all the 5a lax and -(-)epi supplements.
Hell yeah! Natty anabolic GOAT!

zigzagzig

Awards
Hey guys, great thread here. I'm starting an ARA "cycle" and I would like to know if Phosphatidic Acid (PA) is a good complement to ARA?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, great thread here. I'm starting an ARA "cycle" and I would like to know if Phosphatidic Acid (PA) is a good complement to ARA?
Yes, absolutely.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Yep, they work extremely well together. Starting this stack on Monday.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
New on new studies? There are updates? I would like to resume with Ara! I have been far from it quite a while.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
What's the most absolute complimentary stack with xgels for muscle building phase?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the most absolute complimentary stack with xgels for muscle building phase?
"Simple/staple" supps to stack with x gels would be Soy Lecithin and ALCAR. THen you can get into more fancy stuff like MrHankey87 said above.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
"Simple/staple" supps to stack with x gels would be Soy Lecithin and ALCAR. THen you can get into more fancy stuff like MrHankey87 said above.
This is my current stack and I'm enjoying it nicely. Muscle fullness is through the roof

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, just now trying ara. Is is still believed that an aspirin and GMS (I would suppose hydromax would be best these days) are complimentary?

lfc1

Awards
I don't miss using ARA AT ALL....joints and elbows were f_#_#&d!!!

Also, my goal is building bigger arms (they lag compared to chest, shoulders and back). With the rave reviews for this supplement I thought yesss. Didn't gain even 0.1 inch on 50 day cycle. As soon as I stopped, started taking massmax and Magnitropin together which lead to increased calories and gained 0.4 inches in 2 weeks. Never taking this inflammation/increased DOMS crap bs again.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You literally answered why your arms grew within your post. The increase in calories.

But you're the anomaly I suppose lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol

mjm198122

Awards
Post this before, but for what it's worth..

The standard ArA cycle would contain;
1-2g ArA (1.5g seems to be the sweet spot)
2g LCLT (or some form of carinitine)
3-6g GMS

-----------------------

Advanced Cycle:
1-2g ArA
2g LCLT
3-6g GMS
2-5g HCA
4caps ABE

Each having their own reason, of course.

Carnitine would would inhibit ArA being broken down into thromboxanes, enhances lipid packaging and enterocyte (lymphatic) absorption

GMS enhance emulsification in attempt to kinetically enhance the delivery of ArA to the enterocytes, and then to the lymphatics

HCA will aid in cellular uptake of extra ArA

Anabeta Elite (via the ingredient Lodhra Bark) going to inhibit ArA being broken down into luekotrienes

Good thread. Hopefully you can get a sticky
Him what is HCA? And is using the simple L carnitine in capsule form as effective as LCLT?

mjm198122

Awards
Post this before, but for what it's worth..

The standard ArA cycle would contain;
1-2g ArA (1.5g seems to be the sweet spot)
2g LCLT (or some form of carinitine)
3-6g GMS

-----------------------

Advanced Cycle:
1-2g ArA
2g LCLT
3-6g GMS
2-5g HCA
4caps ABE

Each having their own reason, of course.

Carnitine would would inhibit ArA being broken down into thromboxanes, enhances lipid packaging and enterocyte (lymphatic) absorption

GMS enhance emulsification in attempt to kinetically enhance the delivery of ArA to the enterocytes, and then to the lymphatics

HCA will aid in cellular uptake of extra ArA

Anabeta Elite (via the ingredient Lodhra Bark) going to inhibit ArA being broken down into luekotrienes

Good thread. Hopefully you can get a sticky
Is Hydromax (65% Glycerol) an acceptable substitute for GMS?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't miss using ARA AT ALL....joints and elbows were f_#_#&d!!!

Also, my goal is building bigger arms (they lag compared to chest, shoulders and back). With the rave reviews for this supplement I thought yesss. Didn't gain even 0.1 inch on 50 day cycle. As soon as I stopped, started taking massmax and Magnitropin together which lead to increased calories and gained 0.4 inches in 2 weeks. Never taking this inflammation/increased DOMS crap bs again.
You still have to eat on Xgels my man. If you aren't increasing Calories, you cannot grow. Xgels is meant to augment how much muscle:fat you gain, not give you muscle out of thin air.

Only anabolics are that amazing

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is Hydromax (65% Glycerol) an acceptable substitute for GMS?
Hydromax isn't im afraid. Pick up some Soy Lecithin gransules as well!

lfc1

Awards
You still have to eat on Xgels my man. If you aren't increasing Calories, you cannot grow. Xgels is meant to augment how much muscle:fat you gain, not give you muscle out of thin air.

Only anabolics are that amazing
Dont get me wrong, I felt ARA was great at conditioning/recomposition of body, building striations, vascularity, bettering quality of muscle and especially pumps. Whilst on the two new supps, I'm probably eating around 500 calories per day more than what I was on ARA, but it has made the world of difference to 'mass' growth in chest and back thickness, and arm size, which visibly seems to be mostly muscle rather than fat. i'd been stuck at 18.4 inches arms for 3 months whilst on ARA, but as soon as i started the 2 new supps, upped the calories and protein, upped the volume and reps of arm sets ( rom 25 sets once a week to 35 sets twice a week as ARA was effecting recovery due to DOMS) and decreased poundages, voila! arms went up to 18.9 inches without pump (cold) in just over 2 weeks with only 3kg weight increase.

mjm198122

Awards
Hydromax isn't im afraid. Pick up some Soy Lecithin gransules as well!
Screenshot_2017-09-16-22-56-19.png
Screenshot_2017-09-16-22-56-41.png

I was doing some research on Hydromax and GMS and found this. Can you explain why you think the GMS is still better to use with the X-Gels?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
It lacks the fat that emulsifies Ara, so it wont do what you want it to do
Just within the hypercalorie, I would like to resume ARA.
I have a question! I do not want to take soy lecithin (I do not want any added fat), in your opinion, taking a supplements product, which contains phosphatidic acid, will it be the same?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have a question! I do not want to take soy lecithin (I do not want any added fat), in your opinion, taking a supplements product, which contains phosphatidic acid, will it be the same?
No, it must be the fat. It's not the PA which emulsifies.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually just use Glycergrow. It's I think 5g fat a serving.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping this up for visibility.

fx2050

Awards
Im about to stop after 3months use..I.love it but sure it giving me the tennis elbow issues

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im about to stop after 3months use..I.love it but sure it giving me the tennis elbow issues
Probably best to cycle off after that amount of time. How were you dosing it and what were you stacking with it?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Is there any evidence regarding the effect ArA has on the immune system?

marcone

Awards
Should I avoid xgels if I have a bit of psoriasis?

Also, 15g lecithin? I have 1200mg capsules, now I'm not so sure about popping 11-12 pills for this ahhhhh

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I avoid xgels if I have a bit of psoriasis?

Also, 15g lecithin? I have 1200mg capsules, now I'm not so sure about popping 11-12 pills for this ahhhhh
So an SNS rep who is smarter than me said mixing x gels and psoriasis is a bad idea :/

I would strongly recommend against it, the ARA cascade is significantly related to psoriasis flare-ups in people who suffer from it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So an SNS rep who is smarter than me said mixing x gels and psoriasis is a bad idea :/
Agreed! Anyone with an inflammatory related condition should avoid ARA. This also includes rheumatoid arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, and many others. That being said one can do what they want with their body, but for those with the above conditions, you were warned! lol

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, now that i’m hopefully getting over a triceps tendon injury, i’m looking to get back into a caloric surplus and begin adding some mass. Looks like general consensus is to start at 4-6 caps of X Gels pre-workout. Would stacking X Gels with an Epi product, pre-workout, be beneficial? Something such as Ep1logue from OL?

The last several weeks i’ve really tried to nail down what my TDEE is, so I’m excited to get into a solid surplus and finally add some mass. I know food is the best supplement, but wouldn’t mind a little help.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, now that i’m hopefully getting over a triceps tendon injury, i’m looking to get back into a caloric surplus and begin adding some mass. Looks like general consensus is to start at 4-6 caps of X Gels pre-workout. Would stacking X Gels with an Epi product, pre-workout, be beneficial? Something such as Ep1logue from OL?

The last several weeks i’ve really tried to nail down what my TDEE is, so I’m excited to get into a solid surplus and finally add some mass. I know food is the best supplement, but wouldn’t mind a little help.
How far recovered are you from your injury? If you still have the possibility of getting flares I would avoid the ARA for now. Though if taken pre or intra workout it should go to muscles it can also still go to connective tissue spaces and fat cells. You could risk the inflammatory cascade making your tricep tendon weaker or have a recurrence. But if this is not an issue for you are you are far along in recovery then go for it and Epi is good with anything lol.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
How significant is the increase in effectiveness of ArA when taken with SL or another emulsifier vs. just with ALCAR?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you used ARA whilst running a pro hormone and is there any benefit of doing so.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
How far recovered are you from your injury? If you still have the possibility of getting flares I would avoid the ARA for now. Though if taken pre or intra workout it should go to muscles it can also still go to connective tissue spaces and fat cells. You could risk the inflammatory cascade making your tricep tendon weaker or have a recurrence. But if this is not an issue for you are you are far along in recovery then go for it and Epi is good with anything lol.
Interesting. Didn't think of ARA re-inflaming the injury. The pain is still there enough to the point I wouldn't want to risk hurting it further really, so I definitely appreciate your input. Hopefully I'll be able to try some X Gels soon enough!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How significant is the increase in effectiveness of ArA when taken with SL or another emulsifier vs. just with ALCAR?
There are no studies on this so it's hard to quantify it. Most people run it with an emulsifier (either glycerin or SL), but people used to run it before the emulsifier concept was a thing with great results.

Have any of you used ARA whilst running a pro hormone and is there any benefit of doing so.
Probably a waste. I usually start ArA the last week of my cycle so that it kicks in during PCT.

Jbaggyballs

Awards
Hey guys just started my ARA cycle today so just wanted to check my dosage and timing is correct.
I have a big meal 4 hours before the gym consisting of about 1500 cals so that hopefully my stomach is empty upon taking. I’m currently dosing 6 X-gels, 15g SL granules and 2g ALCAR right before I start working out. Does this seem alright?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys just started my ARA cycle today so just wanted to check my dosage and timing is correct.
I have a big meal 4 hours before the gym consisting of about 1500 cals so that hopefully my stomach is empty upon taking. I’m currently dosing 6 X-gels, 15g SL granules and 2g ALCAR right before I start working out. Does this seem alright?
Yeah that sounds good. Great set up, enjoy!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So should I avoid fish oil completely? Usually take it upon waking up and will workout 5+ hours after waking up? Is that enough time or should I just cut it out?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So should I avoid fish oil completely? Usually take it upon waking up and will workout 5+ hours after waking up? Is that enough time or should I just cut it out?
Just dose it as far away as possible. Maybe a few hours before bed?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I️ think if you plan on taking the ARA periworkout and not throughout the day you should be fine taking fish oil as long as it’s as far from the workout as possible so both EFAs aren’t high during the workout. If you lift in the afternoon then morning is your best time IMO.