xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so, your liking the mTOR stuff.

cool ~ I just wasn't sure about intent, cause right off the bat I was very intrigued about the eye health thing. I like to think APEX is on the forefront of health and longevity in the BB supp industry.

as always thanx for the input !!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so, your liking the mTOR stuff.

cool ~ I just wasn't sure about intent, cause right off the bat I was very intrigued about the eye health thing. I like to think APEX is on the forefront of health and longevity in the BB supp industry.

as always thanx for the input !!
I think the mTOR stuff is what sells.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Would Turkesterone be viable option? People complain about absorption rates of pills

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If goal was to build muscle, best choice in current Apex lineup would be Epichaos?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmm I do like epichaos but Hyperion might technically provide more gains now
Wouldn't that be more for libido? I guess it could translate to more muscle gainz... Maybe.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not both? Hyperion+Epichaos. It could work synergestitestically.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wouldn't that be more for libido? I guess it could translate to more muscle gainz... Maybe.
People that are on test, Hyperion should help you utilize the test which should help build muscle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about an empty mix like IL salvo to make your own TD? E.g test base no ester would work
Might not be a big demand though. Keep up the great work!
thats what the salvo is for.

APEX makes special carriers for each of its products so an empty carrier isnt something nos makes really.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love to awe a replacement for Kronos. I know Ursa Major is a great product but 11 keto is fantastical <3 need something like that again.

Rich Tits

Awards
Kaempferol & Quercetin complex to pair with Evomuse's BMP

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love to awe a replacement for Kronos. I know Ursa Major is a great product but 11 keto is fantastical <3 need something like that again.
nos said there is a possibility of making some but it would be too expensive for the consumer.

if I was just collecting data... what would you be willing to pay for a 60ml bottle? saying 100mgs per ml.

Rich Tits

Awards
I'd be in on an 11-keto boldenone (a la prototype nutrition) if you're going the 11-kt route. Price is predicated on the uniqueness/scarcity of the product.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nos said there is a possibility of making some but it would be too expensive for the consumer.

if I was just collecting data... what would you be willing to pay for a 60ml bottle? saying 100mgs per ml.
Just my opinion, but anything more than $100 is probably the cutoff.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be in on an 11-keto boldenone (a la prototype nutrition) if you're going the 11-kt route. Price is predicated on the uniqueness/scarcity of the product.
Well, yeah. I'd rather have this. But wasn't thinking it was even a possibility. Now I would pay a little more than $100 for something like this.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Price is predicated on the uniqueness/scarcity of the product.
well seeing as how its no longer available it would make it worth more yeah? im pretty sure this is the same for PAs stuff. he cant get it either.

Rich Tits

Awards
That was my riffing off of the 11-kt suggestion. Exactly, the price limit you're asking for is dependent on what is put up to market. I cant well give you price range if I don't know what is being offered.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was my riffing off of the 11-kt suggestion. Exactly, the price limit you're asking for is dependent on what is put up to market. I cant well give you price range if I don't know what is being offered.
the discussion is about Kronos.

Rich Tits

Awards
I thought what was asked for was a replacement for kronos not a retread. Hence, something similar but different.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought what was asked for was a replacement for kronos not a retread. Hence, something similar but different.
I was asking specifically how much you would pay for a 60 ml bottle of Kronos @ 100mgs per ml. Im not talking BOGO prices either.

Rich Tits

Awards
I was asking specifically how much you would pay for a 60 ml bottle of Kronos @ 100mgs per ml. Im not talking BOGO prices either.
I was talking about what @DieselNY asked for prior.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not looking to pay more than $85-$90/6gms regular non sale price per bottle. I don't even want to pay that much but I understand the costs involved for the raws.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now If someone made an intramuscular and labeled it "for topical use only" wink wink. I'd pay.$$$... lol. 20ml at 100mg/ml.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Would love to try a 11-ketotestosterone and an androsterone product from Apex.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would phosphatidic acid work as a transdermal?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really hoping for a BOGO! Getting itchy and getting low on product....

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unfortunately a pure enough form of icariin for us to work with is not available. Thymoquinone looks interesting. I'll have to see what the logistics of sourcing raws looks like.
I’d be interested in it myself, it’s the main compound in black seed oil right? BSO supposed to be great for you but I haven’t found a source I trust completely.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got a thought, what about making a transdermal vasodilator and pump product.
Obviously not everything on this list but maybe some kind of combination of things like

L-citrulline
Arginine
Niacin
Quercetin
Reservatrol
Glycerol

I can't think of any others with a low enough weight for transdermal application.

But my thoughts was a localized pump product, I also believe they use nitric oxide gels for certain hair growth products so as a TD it might also double as a hair product of sorts?

Not sure why I thought of this as I get a great pump already and I have all my hair but.

Maybe you could try putting it on your junk and when you bang your girl it transfers pumping up her clit 😂😂😂, but I'm kinda serious...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a thought, what about making a transdermal vasodilator and pump product.
Obviously not everything on this list but maybe some kind of combination of things like

L-citrulline
Arginine
Niacin
Quercetin
Reservatrol
Glycerol

I can't think of any others with a low enough weight for transdermal application.

But my thoughts was a localized pump product, I also believe they use nitric oxide gels for certain hair growth products so as a TD it might also double as a hair product of sorts?

Not sure why I thought of this as I get a great pump already and I have all my hair but.

Maybe you could try putting it on your junk and when you bang your girl it transfers pumping up her clit , but I'm kinda serious...
We’ll call it “Clit Juice”