Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got a thought, what about making a transdermal vasodilator and pump product.
Obviously not everything on this list but maybe some kind of combination of things like

L-citrulline
Arginine
Niacin
Quercetin
Reservatrol
Glycerol

I can't think of any others with a low enough weight for transdermal application.

But my thoughts was a localized pump product, I also believe they use nitric oxide gels for certain hair growth products so as a TD it might also double as a hair product of sorts?

Not sure why I thought of this as I get a great pump already and I have all my hair but.

Maybe you could try putting it on your junk and when you bang your girl it transfers pumping up her clit 😂😂😂, but I'm kinda serious...
In all honesty, goal number 1 would be applying it to the days body part pre workout. I'm wondering if that's a possibility. Or would something like this not work....

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In all honesty, goal number 1 would be applying it to the days body part pre workout. I'm wondering if that's a possibility. Or would something like this not work....
Not sure TBH... Would require a different type of carrier. More like lotion than the gels we offer now.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a thought, what about making a transdermal vasodilator and pump product.
Obviously not everything on this list but maybe some kind of combination of things like

L-citrulline
Arginine
Niacin
Quercetin
Reservatrol
Glycerol

I can't think of any others with a low enough weight for transdermal application.

But my thoughts was a localized pump product, I also believe they use nitric oxide gels for certain hair growth products so as a TD it might also double as a hair product of sorts?

Not sure why I thought of this as I get a great pump already and I have all my hair but.

Maybe you could try putting it on your junk and when you bang your girl it transfers pumping up her clit , but I'm kinda serious...
There is Triton.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But to be clear Triton is actually very high on my list of things to do, I don't dabble a ton with natural supplements outside of vitamins and minerals and creatine and basic stuff. But when I do dabble it usually comes from Apex alchemy lol
It’s not local, but Triton definitely will allow more work/stamina.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
have you ran in combo with teh Ursa yet?
No but I’ve ran both and, provided you are using sufficient intra carbs to feed Ursa, they would do really well as an endurance stack with a couple ml each preWO.

Add 2-400mg each of injectable L-Carnitine & Ubiquinol preWO, ideally with 20-40mg PQQ, some PeakO2, maybe baking soda if you can stomach it, & you are going to have wild endurance to keep training.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Triton pre-workout for pumps and endurance. Stacking with Ursa is even better.

I just wonder how long Triton stays in the bloodstream for. There are times when I can't use a transdermal pre-workout, so that's why I wonder.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No but I’ve ran both and, provided you are using sufficient intra carbs to feed Ursa, they would do really well as an endurance stack with a couple ml each preWO.

Add 2-400mg each of injectable L-Carnitine & Ubiquinol preWO, ideally with 20-40mg PQQ, some PeakO2, maybe baking soda if you can stomach it, & you are going to have wild endurance to keep training.
Hyde, have you found baking soda to be beneficial for endurance?
I haven't tried it for that purpose.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love Triton pre-workout for pumps and endurance. Stacking with Ursa is even better.

I just wonder how long Triton stays in the bloodstream for. There are times when I can't use a transdermal pre-workout, so that's why I wonder.
When I use it in the morning for endurance purposes before a LONG, heavy, hard day at work, it Seems to be beneficial to me.
For me, it doesn't give a sudden spark of energy, but rather a long lasting energy that just keeps going past my normal endurance.

That's my personal experience.
@nostrum420 might have a "more official" answer.
... I just hate to keep interrupting his Product Development.
:)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I use it in the morning for endurance purposes before a LONG, heavy, hard day at work, it Seems to be beneficial to me.
For me, it doesn't give a sudden spark of energy, but rather a long lasting energy that just keeps going past my normal endurance.

That's my personal experience.
@nostrum420 might have a "more official" answer.
... I just hate to keep interrupting his Product Development.
:)
This is probably common. If we put it in something liquavade-like it might have a more acute effect. In any situation, for most people, it's not going to feel like a stimulant (because it's not one.)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde, have you found baking soda to be beneficial for endurance?
I haven't tried it for that purpose.
I suppose endurance should be defined here: baking soda would buffer lactic acid, so reducing soreness & allowing those extra final light reps on accessories. And less soreness means less mental fatigue so you can probably workout a bit longer.

While Ubiquinol & PQQ I find my heart rate stays more moderate longer, so I reach cardiovascular exhaustion slower.

Triton, as you know, is yet a different unique feel.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I suppose endurance should be defined here: baking soda would buffer lactic acid, so reducing soreness & allowing those extra final light reps on accessories. And less soreness means less mental fatigue so you can probably workout a bit longer.

While Ubiquinol & PQQ I find my heart rate stays more moderate longer, so I reach cardiovascular exhaustion slower.

Triton, as you know, is yet a different unique feel.
Thanks.
Good info!

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Triton/ursa/epichaos together is amazing. I definitely recommend triton pre workout. The triton definitely has a noticeable impact on endurance. Stacking with oral epiandro and some “natty booster” called betancourt andro rush I got for $20 a bottle from supplement hunt. Also using Ronnie Coleman yeah buddy preworkout with kratom so I’m basically always sweating 😅

next bogo I’ll probably grab some Hyperion and 6 oxo to give a whirl. Excited to see what else nostrum comes up with!

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Say I got an idea! Anyone remember Legal Gear's NO Infuse? It was a localized transdermal pump product. Apply it to your biceps prior to a workout and it would swell up with the pump. I remember one guy smearing it on his penor and he said he got an immediate blood swelling erection. Maybe Apex could make something like :D

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
Say I got an idea! Anyone remember Legal Gear's NO Infuse? It was a localized transdermal pump product. Apply it to your biceps prior to a workout and it would swell up with the pump. I remember one guy smearing it on his penor and he said he got an immediate blood swelling erection. Maybe Apex could make something like :D
Elephantiasis in a bottle? 🤔

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for a Nos approved penis rubbing cream! We always joke about genital application so perhaps it is time to go down in this direction. Make it safe for vaginas too so that both the man and woman have increased blood flow and sensation. If you come up with something just send me a bottle (and a woman) and I’ll test it out.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^
I think we're on to something Apex! It could be a boner!! I mean winner!!!
And I don't care how many daltons are needed to go through the skin, I'll scrape my penor raw to get them all in there!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just skimmed thru a T nation article on: fisetin
Heard of it?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
drop some knowledge
From the article:

What Dose Fisetin Do?

Like many polyphenols, fisetin seems to be a utility player, playing nutritional shortstop just as well as it plays nutritional right field. One problem, though – even though over 800 studies have been conducted on fisetin, only one of them involved humans. Most of what we know is based on experiments with mice and rats.

Still, if some of the following benefits extend to humans, as they often do with polyphenols in general, then we might really have something:

Reduces body fat: Mice gained 75% less weight when they were introduced to a high-calorie diet and given fisetin. The thinking is that fisetin may increase levels of the fat-burning hormone adipokinectin.

Helps regulate blood sugar: Diabetic rats and mice fed fisetin experienced insulin and blood sugar levels compatible with healthy mice. Furthermore, it prevented sugar from bonding with proteins, a process known as glycation that contributes to a host of bad stuff like nerve damage, kidney disease, cataracts, and aging of tissues in general.

Prevents the growth of various cancers: Like curcumin, fisetin seems to downright hate cancer, holding special grudges against colon, brain, lung, breast, ovarian, pancreatic, and brain cancers. It also seems to protect against prostate cancer by blocking the receptors for DHT.

Improves memory and learning: Fisetin improved the memory retention and learning abilities of old rats.

Protects your skin: Fisetin slowed the breakdown of collagen in cells exposed to ultraviolet light.

Relieves depression and anxiety: Fisetin seems to increase levels of serotonin and noradrenaline, thereby improving mood.

Helps ameliorate neurodegenerative diseases: Animal models of Alzheimer's, Huntington's, multiple sclerosis, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis showed marked improvement in such aspects as memory, balance, coordination, and life span when fisetin was introduced.

Lowers blood pressure: Fisetin dilates blood vessels, thereby allowing blood to flow through the pipes easier.

Helps you handle booze better: Mice that partied too hard were able to process alcohol better.

Combats Irritable bowel disease (IBS): When mice with the human equivalent of IBS were given fisetin, inflammation went way down.

Fights aging in general: Fisetin seems to be a powerful "senolytic" in that it helps the aging body rid itself of senescent cells (cells that stopped dividing) that normally lead to inflammation and reduced lifespan if left to foster.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
How would you guys run this.. I have Hyperion, Ursa & stanogen on hand. :D

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Updated version of 'Relax', but use RSO instead of CBD isolate + terps :unsure:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@nostrum420
How about an epharm joint force clone? Seems to be unavailable these days. Stuff always worked great on nagging injuries.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've seen some companies putting out TD bpc and tb500, I don't understand how it's possible to put that into a TD that will penetrate the skin?

Any idea on that? And if it is doable then that would probably be a home run for apex. I know that there's many ppl who are afraid to pin these things and I'm pretty confident they would buy a TD option from apex over some if not all the competitors