The APEX "suggestion box"

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure that a stim would work the same way in a TD. I liked me some Clearshot too 🔥😤🤯

As for producing new DS... I have a family now... 😬🤷‍♂️

I did come up with a theoretical ROS for the compound you're talking about that I'd love to test just to see if I did it right.
gotcha didn’t know if any non transdermal products were an option hence the clearshot. I’d be scared to rub that stuff on me…

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am still working on some old bottles of Triton. Personally I love the stuff! Is the new version as effective as the previous version?
Sure!

The carrier has been dramatically improved, but the active compound is still as effective as before.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am still working on some old bottles of Triton. Personally I love the stuff! Is the new version as effective as the previous version?
The endurance is incredible. I've only been using it when I know I am working out an hour later after I apply. Most days I apply TD's at 7am but don't work out until 5pm, so I don't bother with Triton on those days. Just not sure of the half-life.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The endurance is incredible. I've only been using it when I know I am working out an hour later after I apply. Most days I apply TD's at 7am but don't work out until 5pm, so I don't bother with Triton on those days. Just not sure of the half-life.
You liking the new version as much as the previous version?

Yeah, I only use it on workout days I can apply it 1 hour before the workout.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure that a stim would work the same way in a TD. I liked me some Clearshot too

As for producing new DS... I have a family now...

I did come up with a theoretical ROS for the compound you're talking about that I'd love to test just to see if I did it right.
I’m your guy

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Helioplex still in the works? Apologies if I missed any updated info for it, been slacking in here.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iirc a compound similar to ursolic acid is being worked on, bring it!

Rich Tits

Awards
Probably the best recommendation I can now make for the longevity of your product line would be the removal of the essential oils from your carrier. I say this because there is a breadth of evidence suggesting that the two that you use are known to be allergenic following repeated exposure. More personally, (anecdotal evidence ik ik) two of my family members and my friend had developed a delayed hypersensitivity reaction (Allergic contact dermatitis) following chronic use of helios. Ideally, I'd like to avoid incurring the possibility myself given my intent in running your products as staples. While I can't offer a percentage of your consumer base that will develop a reaction, I can say that on the individual level that the probability of developing one increases with continued use. Rambling aside, I appreciate your consideration.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably the best recommendation I can now make for the longevity of your product line would be the removal of the essential oils from your carrier. I say this because there is a breadth of evidence suggesting that the two that you use are known to be allergenic following repeated exposure. More personally, (anecdotal evidence ik ik) two of my family members and my friend had developed a delayed hypersensitivity reaction (Allergic contact dermatitis) following chronic use of helios. Ideally, I'd like to avoid incurring the possibility myself given my intent in running your products as staples. While I can't offer a percentage of your consumer base that will develop a reaction, I can say that on the individual level that the probability of developing one increases with continued use. Rambling aside, I appreciate your consideration.
some of us find relief from dermatitis with helios and I personally have ran a minimum of 1 ml perday for probably a couple yrs strait almost. most days i run 2mls. not only that but I have been able to ditch my script for ketoconazol specifically for my dermatitis issues.

Rich Tits

Awards
some of us find relief from dermatitis with helios and I personally have ran a minimum of 1 ml perday for probably a couple yrs strait almost. most days i run 2mls. not only that but I have been able to ditch my script for ketoconazol specifically for my dermatitis issues.
I'm sure— which is predominantly a result of the THC downregulating the inflammatory cytokines expressed by the leukocytes, especially in the area of application. I'm saying the inclusion of potential allergens where necessity doesn't exist isn't ideal

Rich Tits

Awards
i understand
Thanks man. I love your guys' products and swim in Helios everyday lol. It would just be troublesome to source my own THC and I'd rather avoid the hassle of macgyvering my own carrier where I can instead just get those people back on your stuff.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The issue is if you don't have something to make it smell like something other that chemicals and moonshine, people don't like that. So, when I first built my carrier I researched the most universally accepted/liked scents and I found that mint and eucalyptus were not only well liked, they were well tolerated by those who didn't specifically "like" them. Additionally, they tend to have low instances of allergic reactions and have penetration enhancing characteristics.

That all being said, there is a terpene blend I really like and it may work well at a lower inclusion rate.

Rich Tits

Awards
The issue is if you don't have something to make it smell like something other that chemicals and moonshine, people don't like that. So, when I first built my carrier I researched the most universally accepted/liked scents and I found that mint and eucalyptus were not only well liked, they were well tolerated by those who didn't specifically "like" them. Additionally, they tend to have low instances of allergic reactions and have penetration enhancing characteristics.

That all being said, there is a terpene blend I really like and it may work well at a lower inclusion rate.
I definitely should've payed more thought to why iron-legion has "lavender essentials" lol. Totally get from a business perspective the idea of the whole package transdermal scent and all, especially with compounds that are strongly odorous. I suppose I was hoping there to be feasible alternatives where odor is a concern (though I've never cared one way or another as long as it works). Thanks for looking at other avenues; it's much appreciated.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a dedicated skin tightening formulaTD?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe but if you fill your GFs vagisil bottle with it, I'm not responsible for what happens next... good or bad...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
does that even work? I been injecting glutathione and I don't think there's even a difference. are you turning yellow?

or is there something like melanowhite I don't know about

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ooooooh, how I would love to but that would mean a new facility.
this is why we need AMC to reach $10k , i will invest in that facility lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure this is something Apex wants to get involved in but what about a localized TD with Clen in it? I’ve never tried it before but some say it’s legit. Since this is a “suggestion” thread I thought I’d throw it out there.
I like this idea !!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, I've barely taken supplements the last 5 years.

I actually have 100+ Old School PH bottles, you name it I probably have it .
I also have original Craze 1st batch, Slim Xtreme, The Original DMAA from PA, Jungle Warfare etc.

I use to buy, and just collect

I still have my whole last order from Apex, and I'm always considering buying a bunch from these BOGO deals! I'm already 103kg with little effort, and I'm seeing so many good reviews on the recomp effects I thought I may give it a shot soon.
Would you be interested in unloading some of your goodies?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everything has a price ..............

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably mentioned before already but would be awesome to see a multi-angled formula that targets fat on the midsection, similar to what Evo's Eviserate/smolder did/does.
For core fat loss, AndroLo was pretty awesome.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably mentioned before already but would be awesome to see a multi-angled formula that targets fat on the midsection, similar to what Evo's Eviserate/smolder did/does.

In for this also !!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
flashpoint and ursa combo perhaps? I mean would that even be similar?
Flashpoint/Glycyrrhetinic Acid is one of the ingredients in eviscerate/smolder so some amount could def be tossed into a targeted formula for sure (just found it meh for me using it solo) but do have much love for Ursa and have just recently been experimenting with upper dosing along with on the abs.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Can you do any prohormone in TD form ? Would go well with the awesome cutting stuff you guys have. Even if it's just some 11 Oxo

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is in several supplements. BLR Han Swolo. Olympus Labs Ep1louge... Just to name a few.

I'm going to steal from the Evomuse Top Muscle writeup to make this easier:

Ligustrazine

Next up, we’ve got a two-pronged attack from Ligustrazine—preventing muscle atrophy and promoting muscle growth. In research, there’s a few common ways to study muscle atrophy; one of them is to “denervate” a muscle, which involves clipping off the nerve supply, so it no longer gets electrical signals. I remember doing this in college biology lab, interesting stuff. You’re pretty much guaranteed a predictable amount of atrophy. Denervated rats treated with Ligustrazine lost significantly less muscle at 7, 14, and 28 days vs. control (61). Another common and reliable way to induce atrophy is to make a muscle weightless, which is referred to as “suspension”. The Ligustrazine treated rats showed significantly less muscle loss vs. control (62).

As for the second prong, Ligustrazine increases glucose uptake in muscle cells, upregulates mitochondrial biogenesis, and significantly increases BMP-7 (which is a key player in muscle growth, see BMP write-up for more info). And for a finishing move, it is a strong ROS scavenger, reduces unwanted inflammatory cytokines, and promotes vasodilation

61. Wang H, Liang B, Peng C, Wang P. [Effect of Ligustrazine on expressions of FoXO3a, MAFbx, and MuRF1 in denervated skeletal muscle atrophy rats]. Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi Zhongguo Xiufu Chongjian Waike Zazhi Chin J Reparative Reconstr Surg. 2012 May;26(5):597–600.
62. Zhang H, He Z, Gao Y, Hinghofer-Szalkay HG, Fan X. Muscle composition after 14-day hindlimb unloading in rats: effects of two herbal compounds. Aviat Space Environ Med. 2007 Oct;78(10):926–31.
63. Gao X, Zhao X, Zhu Y, Li X, Xu Q, Lin H, et al. Tetramethylpyrazine protects palmitate-induced oxidative damage and mitochondrial dysfunction in C2C12 myotubes. Life Sci. 2011 Apr 25;88(17–18):803–9.
64. Yuan X, Liu L, Fu Q, Wang C. Effects of ligustrazine on ureteral obstruction-induced renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis. Phytother Res PTR. 2012 May;26(5):697–703.