The APEX "suggestion box"

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's being mulled over/being worked on from the suggestion box? tell us all the things

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So what's being mulled over/being worked on from the suggestion box? tell us all the things
Helioplex is coming soon.

We're looking at bringing back Eclipse based on the libido booster and TRT buddy suggestions.

50ml pump bottles are based on some of the suggestions in the thread.

The gel carrier has a more neutral scent which was mentioned ITT as well.

We're looking at a carrier suitable for amino acids some of which have been mentioned ITT.

We're looking at some of the vitamin TDs requested ITT.

What else are you guys after?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMO, a reasonable dose, solo, would not require a PCT. Certainly, I don't think a SERM would be strictly necessary but I know I just uttered sacrilege, sooo...
idk what a reasonable dose is, but something that absolutely doesn’t require pct is the way to go.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
idk what a reasonable dose is, but something that absolutely doesn’t require pct is the way to go.
1 ml would easily suffice for no PCT, and if its going to boost your libido you will know with in the first 10 days.. no need to up the dose per say. I think if its going to make a difference it will do it at a 100 mgs. just really pay attention. if nothing changes save the remainder for the next time you either run a cycle or do like i do and take a couple mls pre sex!~ imo thats were epi really shines is in bed performance.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 ml would easily suffice for no PCT, and if its going to boost your libido you will know with in the first 10 days.. no need to up the dose per say. I think if its going to make a difference it will do it at a 100 mgs. just really pay attention. if nothing changes save the remainder for the next time you either run a cycle or do like i do and take a couple mls pre sex!~ imo thats were epi really shines is in bed performance.
how much time do you allow pre sex?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Helioplex is coming soon.

We're looking at bringing back Eclipse based on the libido booster and TRT buddy suggestions.

50ml pump bottles are based on some of the suggestions in the thread.

The gel carrier has a more neutral scent which was mentioned ITT as well.

We're looking at a carrier suitable for amino acids some of which have been mentioned ITT.

We're looking at some of the vitamin TDs requested ITT.

What else are you guys after?
Helioplex?

T

tullius

Awards
Nos, would helios or helioplex potentially help with nerve impingements via a pathway of reducing systemic inflammation? I have been working with a chiropractor who specializes in the nervous system rather than just the snap crackle pop stuff and I am wondering if your products could potentially help with inflammation as it relates to the muscles and other tissues that are impinging upon the free movement of my nerves.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nos, would helios or helioplex potentially help with nerve impingements via a pathway of reducing systemic inflammation? I have been working with a chiropractor who specializes in the nervous system rather than just the snap crackle pop stuff and I am wondering if your products could potentially help with inflammation as it relates to the muscles and other tissues that are impinging upon the free movement of my nerves.
If it's an inflammation related issue, Helios should help, yeah.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes but as with anything nerve related, it takes time!! a lot of it~ I personally have a a nerve issue i would call a hot point. It was a spot on the side of my knee that you couldnt touch with out sending an acute pain signal making me yelp like a dog. it was soo so painful.. for many many yrs. Helios has literally changed that, but it took time and it wasnt something I expected either. I would totally incorporate it as part of your therapy though, and for me its been an all around life changer in so many ways.

T

tullius

Awards
yes but as with anything nerve related, it takes time!! a lot of it~ I personally have a a nerve issue i would call a hot point. It was a spot on the side of my knee that you couldnt touch with out sending an acute pain signal making me yelp like a dog. it was soo so painful.. for many many yrs. Helios has literally changed that, but it took time and it wasnt something I expected either. I would totally incorporate it as part of your therapy though, and for me its been an all around life changer in so many ways.
More reason to try it I think. I am fixing it by fixing my movement patterns, breathing and bracing presently, and getting the impinged places to move and slide and glide like they should. I figure if nothing else it will help with standard joint stuff, and if the nerves get got by it, yee haw

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How high can Epichaos be dosed?
I mean, the real answer to your question is IDK. I'm sure at some point you'd run into some kind of side effect even if it's just skin issues from applying soooo much but in real world terms, I don't know that we've found a true upper limit.

Most people are using 2-4mL ED.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean, the real answer to your question is IDK. I'm sure at some point you'd run into some kind of side effect even if it's just skin issues from applying soooo much but in real world terms, I don't know that we've found a true upper limit.

Most people are using 2-4mL ED.
So with the new 100mg gel pumps, how many pumps make 1ml?

Chair47

Chair47

Awards
phlorizin - which is a natural (comes from apple trees) sglt2 inhibitor. The problem with phlorizin is that it is not orally bioavailable, and when it is dosed high enough, a matabolite is produced that ruins nutrient partitioning. A transdermal/ sublingual/ injection of phlorizon negates the production of the shitty metabolite and the need for high doses. It is a very potent sglt2 inhibitor when injected in medical literature. Sglt2 inhibitors are the second most kidney protect substance behind Ace inhibitors / ARBs. Sglt2 inhibitors are arguably more effective at lowering fasting blood glucose then metformin / berberine, stacking phlorizon with a berberine would be extremely effective at reducing fasting blood glucose, say, if you lost insulin sensitivity during a bulk. Big pharma sglt2 inhibitors are all phlorizin derived, with modifications to make it orally bioavailable, and charge $500 a month.

Product benefits:
Improved nutrient partitioning without decreasing IGF1, unlike metformin, which will lower IGF1 to the double digits.

Kidney protection: Alot of guys on here will slowly damage their kidneys through the dosage and duration of their anabolic use. I would recommend this hypothetical product to someone stacked with astralagus and telmesartam to a someone running a g of test / any amount of tren / eq.

Lowers BP: I think I read somewhere it lowers BP, honestly not sure tho.

I think this sub was about product ideas, so if the post wasn't about this, ignore lol.

G

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Trest injectable, or transdermal or any 19 nor transdermal.
a mix of nurotropics and psychedelics. like a micro dose of shrooms or huge dose of thc and Adderall.
Maybe a vatican mimic some legal pain reducer that takes the edge off.
Not sure how legal all that stuff would be but it would be neat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as we approach the end of the yr... is there any new things on you guys radar that would illicit the Nos fathers attention?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’d personally love something as similar as possible to the old ergopharm clearshot. Or whatever new synthesis PA had for a legal 1-AD that seemed to go to the grave with BA

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
something with legit dmha and no y/ay
I think Apex is no longer going to be skirting around the edges. It's my take, going forward, I think we will be focusing on unique and legal supps. It's getting harder and harder to get those kinds of things now that covid destroyed everything anyhow. On top of that the things we are seeing with recon and bsl is pretty scary for a little fish.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
would transdermal NAC be possible? I see a cream called zetpil

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Or whatever new synthesis PA had for a legal 1-AD that seemed to go to the grave with BA
I agree with this, think maybe it was mentioned on here before but transdermal 1dhea would be interesting to me (unless nos is avoiding hormones, understandable if so)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with this, think maybe it was mentioned on here before but transdermal 1dhea would be interesting to me (unless nos is avoiding hormones, understandable if so)
we had used to have 1dhea ... it was a slow mover unfortunately, and now the price to get the stuff is crazzy...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d personally love something as similar as possible to the old ergopharm clearshot. Or whatever new synthesis PA had for a legal 1-AD that seemed to go to the grave with BA
I'm not sure that a stim would work the same way in a TD. I liked me some Clearshot too 🔥😤🤯

As for producing new DS... I have a family now... 😬🤷‍♂️

I did come up with a theoretical ROS for the compound you're talking about that I'd love to test just to see if I did it right.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I crack administering amino acid sequences anywhere near that long in a transdermal I'll be off collecting my billions from big pharma.
or you would be found in a ditch and the secret remains with the big pharma

G

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I think Apex is no longer going to be skirting around the edges. It's my take, going forward, I think we will be focusing on unique and legal supps. It's getting harder and harder to get those kinds of things now that covid destroyed everything anyhow. On top of that the things we are seeing with recon and bsl is pretty scary for a little fish.
Pretty scary for sure!
Aaron_Singerman_Mugshot_DOB_1.23.1980.jpg