The Adonis Complex

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
truth. i pinned my first pin of week 6 today. the farther this cycle runs the better im starting to feel and the more weight im seeing moved. im afraid of where i'll be at week 12!
So true!!! I never wanna come off lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I was literally just thinking about how I never want to come off because I don't want to feel normal again

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I was literally just thinking about how I never want to come off because I don't want to feel normal again
We just need to start a "we never come off" club lol cruise at 250mg test and blast a few times a year with tren and some different orals :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
We just need to start a "we never come off" club lol cruise at 250mg test and blast a few times a year with tren and some different orals :)
Thats whats going to happen this spring...

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol sounds like a plan. We'll get leather jackets with pictures of Arnold on the back. Be like a biker gang lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMFAO That's called Tesosterone Replacement Therapy TRT..I'm in..:rofl:

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lol sounds like a plan. We'll get leather jackets with pictures of Arnold on the back. Be like a biker gang lol
are we going to hold hands and practice kissing with each other too? that sounds pretty gay.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
NO but we could inject each others gluteus maximus..

we need to kiss and hold hands first.. i need a little foreplay before someone injects my gluteus.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Fine, but nothing gay..
yeah no leather jackets with a picture of arnold on them. thats a little bit too homo for me. and dont look into my eyes before, or after you inject me!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah no leather jackets with a picture of arnold on them. thats a little bit too homo for me. and dont look into my eyes before, or after you inject me!
You notice the other 2 guys stopped posting.:wall:...:rofl:

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol whoa whoa whoa if leather jackets and biker gangs are gay consider me Elton John. And it's only gay if your weiners touch...and u like it..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol whoa whoa whoa if leather jackets and biker gangs are gay consider me Elton John. And it's only gay if your weiners touch...and u like it..
I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you and I was way out of line.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
FALSE. its not gay if you enjoy touching wieners. its gay if your hips touch. c'mon elton john, you know that! ricky can be john tesh, vid can be yanni and i'll be kenny g in our gay biker gang. i've always wanted long curly hair. well hair in general would be nice right now since its all gone.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FALSE. its not gay if you enjoy touching wieners. its gay if your hips touch. c'mon elton john, you know that! ricky can be john tesh, vid can be yanni and i'll be kenny g in our gay biker gang. i've always wanted long curly hair. well hair in general would be nice right now since its all gone.
I've always wanted a mustache and long curly hair

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually seriously contemplating after my next cycle instead of pct just cruising on 200mg a week

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm actually seriously contemplating after my next cycle instead of pct just cruising on 200mg a week
So many times has that crossed my mind...I was very tempted to lol

And want in on this gay leather spandex gang! I mean the cook tough guy biker gang ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT officially started today. I will be running intimidate, testabolan, erase, clomid, nolva, toco 8 and dermatherm.
Nuking that pct bro!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Extremely strange but once the test cleared my system my libido went through the roof! I also forgot to tell my gf about clomid loads ;)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extremely strange but once the test cleared my system my libido went through the roof! I also forgot to tell my gf about clomid loads ;)
Dude now that I'm off anavar mines slowly going up like crazy...it is odd how our bodies react

technique88

technique88

Awards
Dude now that I'm off anavar mines slowly going up like crazy...it is odd how our bodies react
I know wtf?!?! Everyone gets crazy sex capades and our libidos drop on test lol. I think it's cause my natural libido is very strong. So far pct is going smooth. I feel strong, intimidate is giving me really deep sleeps and I'm not emotional yet lol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This was my last day of Clomid :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know wtf?!?! Everyone gets crazy sex capades and our libidos drop on test lol. I think it's cause my natural libido is very strong. So far pct is going smooth. I feel strong, intimidate is giving me really deep sleeps and I'm not emotional yet lol.
Intimidate is amazing!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Intimidate is amazing!
I'm having a hard time getting out of bed lol. Such deep sleeps.

Btw testabolan are the stinkiest pills I've ever smelt lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm having a hard time getting out of bed lol. Such deep sleeps.

Btw testabolan are the stinkiest pills I've ever smelt lol
Haha yes Tv2 are

technique88

technique88

Awards
Alright guys just want to throw a quick picture up to show how I've leaked out my obliques tremendously. It's my 3rd day of pct and I feeling f**king amazing!

For all who want to know what I am running here it is:

Nolva
40/20/20/20 EOD (last week)
Clomid
100/50/50/25
Intimidate as directed
Testabolan v2 as directed
Erase
1/2/3/3/2/1
Toco 8: as directed

Attachments

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def. lookin super lean man.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Curious what you think of the intimidate in that combo, heard some decent things.
Honestly it's the best test booster I've tried. Everything in my pct is perfect and to be completely honest, I feel exactly how I did on cycle. Full, vascular, lots of energy, strong. I feel stronger although I'm not pushing more weight because I have to acknowledge its pct and I'm not trying to make gains.

Intimidate also doesn't leave me in the bathroom 14 times a day with explosive diarrhea.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thank you guys! It was an amazing cycle and having some log followers really kept things exciting and was great motivation! Everyone onto lowing my log has helped contribute to the gains I've made.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you guys! It was an amazing cycle and having some log followers really kept things exciting and was great motivation! Everyone onto lowing my log has helped contribute to the gains I've made.
Clear PM

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established