The Adonis Complex

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking about making mine a 52 week cycle, and then another 52 Weeker and then another one lol jk...but seriously
Straight Arnold style!

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm thinking about making mine a 52 week cycle, and then another 52 Weeker and then another one lol jk...but seriously
Hell if I could get some prescribed blood pressure/ cholesterol meds there would be no reason to come off.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Sick chest work out today. I feel like the king of the gym. My girlfriend gets nervous vc she is new to the gym thing and doesn't ask to work in when a machine is being used... I tell her listen you are dating the alpha of this gym so no worries. I walk over ask them to work in and they just leave lol. It's f**king great. This guy my gf knows from class saw her in the gym today and he was all nervous and trying to speed up he convo because he didn't want to run into me :) feels good to be alpha and f**king jacked.

Decline smith press
275lb, 5x5 (extremely slow negatives and explosive positives)

Incline DB bench press
90lb, 3x10
Last set drop set to:
65lb to failure
50lb to failure

Peck deck
145lb, 2x15
Super set with push ups
2 sets to failure

Side benders
75lb 3x10

Crunch machine
80lb 2x10

15 min of cardio

SD is running strong while the test is shaping me up. I am not going for anymore PRs I am just trying lea out And keep my mass wit the test.

To all my followers...

You must give decline smith press a try. It really allows you to exaggerate the negatives and add serious mass/ density to your chest. I think it's the best chest work out I have ever done. Also it's been proven to work your pecs out the most. Next work out make it your first lift go 5x5 wit a 4 second negative. The pump is insane!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick chest work out today. I feel like the king of the gym. My girlfriend gets nervous vc she is new to the gym thing and doesn't ask to work in when a machine is being used... I tell her listen you are dating the alpha of this gym so no worries. I walk over ask them to work in and they just leave lol. It's f**king great. This guy my gf knows from class saw her in the gym today and he was all nervous and trying to speed up he convo because he didn't want to run into me :) feels good to be alpha and f**king jacked.

Decline smith press
275lb, 5x5 (extremely slow negatives and explosive positives)

Incline DB bench press
90lb, 3x10
Last set drop set to:
65lb to failure
50lb to failure

Peck deck
145lb, 2x15
Super set with push ups
2 sets to failure

Side benders
75lb 3x10

Crunch machine
80lb 2x10

15 min of cardio

SD is running strong while the test is shaping me up. I am not going for anymore PRs I am just trying lea out And keep my mass wit the test.

To all my followers...

You must give decline smith press a try. It really allows you to exaggerate the negatives and add serious mass/ density to your chest. I think it's the best chest work out I have ever done. Also it's been proven to work your pecs out the most. Next work out make it your first lift go 5x5 wit a 4 second negative. The pump is insane!
Nice bro! I love the alpha feeling and I'll give it a try I use smith for incline and that feels pretty epic as well

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Kickin ass bro! Staying solid!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOVE decline smiths. The pump is sick

technique88

technique88

Awards
LOVE decline smiths. The pump is sick
My chest blew up with it! I've been focusing on time under tension and the dense look is really shinning threw.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Nice bro! I love the alpha feeling and I'll give it a try I use smith for incline and that feels pretty epic as well
I will switch it up every week. If I do decline smith I'll do incline DB and decline DB with incline smith. I've been loving the smith machine for chest this cycle. My first time ever really having it in a routine.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha hellz yeah bro

I think I'm going to be Bane for Halloween gonna shave my head and all lol
Dude that would be the sickest thing ever lol that dude was Stacked.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, I just got here. Ur cycle looked good bro. 1800 lb deadlift is nuts. I thought 1000 was good for me. Haha Nice job man
Who the **** is DL 1800 lbs up in here? I want what your on! ;)

technique88

technique88

Awards
Who the **** is DL 1800 lbs up in here? I want what your on! ;)
Haha I'm on god juice lol freshly squeezed from zeus' nuts lol

Well I am very upset to report I just did my final pin :( I waited as long as I could and did 500 mg. finish with a bang. Going to ride out ghee next 2.5 weeks on SD.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am very upset to report I just did my final pin :( I waited as long as I could and did 500 mg. finish with a bang. Going to ride out ghee next 2.5 weeks on SD.
The last dose of a cycle is always saddening. To be honest, there are many times on cycle that I can kind of look forward to the end, no more remember to dose, no more monitoring health (i can be a bit crazy with health monitoring), etc....but then when it is finally at the end, always sucks.

technique88

technique88

Awards
The last dose of a cycle is always saddening. To be honest, there are many times on cycle that I can kind of look forward to the end, no more remember to dose, no more monitoring health (i can be a bit crazy with health monitoring), etc....but then when it is finally at the end, always sucks.
I can seriously relate lol. I am kind of over all the protocol lol I wanted to nail pct then just be a free gym spirit for a while and only care about my eating schedule. Gets exhausting with a full time job and applying to grad schools.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can seriously relate lol. I am kind of over all the protocol lol I wanted to nail pct then just be a free gym spirit for a while and only care about my eating schedule. Gets exhausting with a full time job and applying to grad schools.
Im ready to have a cheat day a little more often. Once every couple weeks just ain't enough

technique88

technique88

Awards
Im ready to have a cheat day a little more often. Once every couple weeks just ain't enough
When I was more strict in my diet I cheated once a week :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
technique88

technique88

Awards
Worked all day so I took it off from the gym. Tomorrow is leg/shoulders. I will comment that my vascularity is incredible. I've been so obsessed with veins because I never had them. I can see them running down my biceps into my forearms and spreading all over. SD,test,AL is a serious vascularity booster.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked all day so I took it off from the gym. Tomorrow is leg/shoulders. I will comment that my vascularity is incredible. I've been so obsessed with veins because I never had them. I can see them running down my biceps into my forearms and spreading all over. SD,test,AL is a serious vascularity booster.
Nice bro this var is bringing mine out as well I love it!!! I have a few veins creeping in my shoulders finally

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jealous of both u fools lol. I'm getting a lot more veins in my forearms and delts but I want the bicep vein lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
Nice bro this var is bringing mine out as well I love it!!! I have a few veins creeping in my shoulders finally
I'm getting the neck/ trap veins :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jealous of both u fools lol. I'm getting a lot more veins in my forearms and delts but I want the bicep vein lol
My bicep veins literally need androgens to stay present. I am not super lean, but lean enough that I want them out, lol. As soon as I am on cycle, pop there they are.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have a few but def better with andro.
You get that yet HTS?

technique88

technique88

Awards
My bicep veins literally need androgens to stay present. I am not super lean, but lean enough that I want them out, lol. As soon as I am on cycle, pop there they are.
My body is exactly the same. I used to wrestle and was shredded but my bicep vein was barely visible. I am going to have to savor this because cycle ends in 2 weeks and do will the pipes I worked so hard for.

Next cycle.... Tren a :) going to get freaky vascular

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My body is exactly the same. I used to wrestle and was shredded but my bicep vein was barely visible. I am going to have to savor this because cycle ends in 2 weeks and do will the pipes I worked so hard for.

Next cycle.... Tren a :) going to get freaky vascular
Dude tren would be a sick run for you

technique88

technique88

Awards
Dude tren would be a sick run for you
I'm so pumped to try it. My gf is getting me a cycle of it for our anniversary :) hellzzzz yeah!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm so pumped to try it. My gf is getting me a cycle of it for our anniversary :) hellzzzz yeah!
Always awesome getting sup gifts bro, I just told my wife the other day I'm doing aas. She freaked at first but now good. Maybe santa will bring me a second cycle lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
Always awesome getting sup gifts bro, I just told my wife the other day I'm doing aas. She freaked at first but now good. Maybe santa will bring me a second cycle lol
Just have to drop a wink wink lol my gf was pretty undrstanding about aas. She is loving the results lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I basically set a bunch of info I didn't understand about steroids down in front of my wife and told her to explain it to before I started. Always good to have a smart one haha. She pins me also

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just have to drop a wink wink lol my gf was pretty undrstanding about aas. She is loving the results lol
Sex just isn't going to seem the same for me once I'm off cycle lol. I think test may have ruined me hahs

technique88

technique88

Awards
Sex just isn't going to seem the same for me once I'm off cycle lol. I think test may have ruined me hahs
Nah you'll be fine bro. My girl pins my glutes when rotate to that site

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha nice bro that'd be a sick gift...mine was a little weird at first but now she's perfect with it

msrider

msrider

Awards
I will have to give the wink wink for sure bro mine so far is loving the results too. Deff give her more sex to show the good things about aas haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Lol I basically set a bunch of info I didn't understand about steroids down in front of my wife and told her to explain it to before I started. Always good to have a smart one haha. She pins me also
No way mine is pinning me bro, that would b a nightmare for sure

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way mine is pinning me bro, that would b a nightmare for sure
Lol mines a dialysis nurse so she pokes people with way bigger needles everyday haha I trust her

technique88

technique88

Awards
Alright guys sorry for lack of updating...i had 2 days off so yesterday was arms and today was a little bit of shoulders, abs, forearms and calves.

yesterday: Arms

Incline Hammer curls:
30lb, 3x10
last set 45lb, dropped to 30lb

Preacher curls (hammer strength):
45lb plate x 12
45+25 x 10
2 plates x 8
the dropped set to finish with just 1 plate

DB curls:
ran the rack from 65lb to 25lb

Triceps:
Rope push downs:
120lb, 4x10

Dips:
BW, 4x20

Single arm over head extensions:
25lb, 3x12

Side benders
75lb, 3 x10

Today:

Shoulders:
DB shoulder press:
75lb, 3x10
felt extremely light but I didn't have a spotter so I didnt want to go heavier.
super set with side lateral raises:
30lb, 3x10

Hammer strength shrugs:
360lb, 3x10
super set with cable upright rows
120lb, 3x12

machine shoulder press:
200lb, 2x6

crunch machine:
80lb, 2x10

DB fore arm curls:
3x15
super set with sitting calf raises
3 plates x 15 (super slow)

cardio for 15 minutes

SD has got me extremely lethargic but I feel rock hard, dense, pumped and i think I am conquering my big-orexia. I tell my gf that I look small and she gasps and calls me crazy. Feels good because I always catch her checking out my arms : )

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys sorry for lack of updating...i had 2 days off so yesterday was arms and today was a little bit of shoulders, abs, forearms and calves.

yesterday: Arms

Incline Hammer curls:
30lb, 3x10
last set 45lb, dropped to 30lb

Preacher curls (hammer strength):
45lb plate x 12
45+25 x 10
2 plates x 8
the dropped set to finish with just 1 plate

DB curls:
ran the rack from 65lb to 25lb

Triceps:
Rope push downs:
120lb, 4x10

Dips:
BW, 4x20

Single arm over head extensions:
25lb, 3x12

Side benders
75lb, 3 x10

Today:

Shoulders:
DB shoulder press:
75lb, 3x10
felt extremely light but I didn't have a spotter so I didnt want to go heavier.
super set with side lateral raises:
30lb, 3x10

Hammer strength shrugs:
360lb, 3x10
super set with cable upright rows
120lb, 3x12

machine shoulder press:
200lb, 2x6

crunch machine:
80lb, 2x10

DB fore arm curls:
3x15
super set with sitting calf raises
3 plates x 15 (super slow)

cardio for 15 minutes

SD has got me extremely lethargic but I feel rock hard, dense, pumped and i think I am conquering my big-orexia. I tell my gf that I look small and she gasps and calls me crazy. Feels good because I always catch her checking out my arms : )
Haha I deff have manorexia bro it sucks sometimes and killer workout ouch I bet that was a fun pump

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I deff have manorexia bro it sucks sometimes and killer workout ouch I bet that was a fun pump
^^^this I thought I would enjoy cutting more than I do lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
Just ordered the rest of my PCT supplies. Since my aromasin was bunk I picked up some erase. I was on the fence about stand nutraplanet DAA
That I had or my original plan of intimidate+testabolan.... I will be going with the latter. PCT is officially in 2 weeks :(

technique88

technique88

Awards
I just had z glorious cheat meal at this new bar that just opened up in my town...whoa am I stuffed and extremely bloated lol. No eating for a week :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just had z glorious cheat meal at this new bar that just opened up in my town...whoa am I stuffed and extremely bloated lol. No eating for a week :)
Go on......I'm cutting so hearing about food is as close as I get....lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered the rest of my PCT supplies. Since my aromasin was bunk I picked up some erase. I was on the fence about stand nutraplanet DAA
That I had or my original plan of intimidate+testabolan.... I will be going with the latter. PCT is officially in 2 weeks :(
Ran rv2+intimidate in my last pct and set PRs all through pct! Good combo. Wonder how tesabolan added would have been.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Ran rv2+intimidate in my last pct and set PRs all through pct! Good combo. Wonder how tesabolan added would have been.
How did you like intimidate? I am actually really excited to try it...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you like intimidate? I am actually really excited to try it...
Great strength increases, amazing sleep. If you go to my transformers log and look at my original post I believe the review is there.