The Adonis Complex

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think us 4 had great cycles together and we all helped and followed each other and motivated each other the whole way!!!! Just awesome man like a family

technique88

technique88

Awards
I think us 4 had great cycles together and we all helped and followed each other and motivated each other the whole way!!!! Just awesome man like a family
Really is like a family on here lol and it was definitely Awesome how our cycles overlapped at some point :)

Most muscular family

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This x2. It's crazy how much motivation can come from this place. Def. glad I stumbled across this before my cycle. AM family reppin!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are we going to talk about when none of us are on cycle anymore? The "good ole days" when we were on? Lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
What are we going to talk about when none of us are on cycle anymore? The "good ole days" when we were on? Lol
Lol ahhh the good ole days....

Or stay on cycle for the rest of life! NOT!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol ahhh the good ole days....

Or stay on cycle for the rest of life! NOT!
I won't cancel the order for the leather jackets just yet lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pic shows definite improvement on leaning up brosef!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Pic shows definite improvement on leaning up brosef!
Thank you buddy! I was going through some old pictures pre cycle and it's unreal! Pre cycle I was a thick beef cake now I can see what was truly under all that love :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Nice work man. Wait till u get on tren u'll be shredded.

technique88

technique88

Awards
If blood work checks out can. Say ditto? :)

Lol I wish but not jumping in that soon.

Little up date, the transition from cycle to pct has been extremely smooth. I feel alpha as f**k, I got my libido back and still staying strong and full. My vascularity is still insane. I guess it is safe to assume that pct is working lol. I will probably stay with this pct stack for every injectable highly suppressive cycles. Took the last couple of days off due to extremely long stressful hours at work s I figured no sense in burning outcast the gym especially when cortisol is high. Tomorrow I will be hitting back. Keeping it simple with heavy dead lifts and lots of pull ups.

I found a great bicep work out...take the barbell and curl it 200 times. Holy sh*t! Now I didn't get all 200 in Keene shot (which is the point) but I took mini breaks every 50 or so reps. Give it a try and I promise that's all you'll need.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If blood work checks out can. Say ditto? :)

Lol I wish but not jumping in that soon.

Little up date, the transition from cycle to pct has been extremely smooth. I feel alpha as f**k, I got my libido back and still staying strong and full. My vascularity is still insane. I guess it is safe to assume that pct is working lol. I will probably stay with this pct stack for every injectable highly suppressive cycles. Took the last couple of days off due to extremely long stressful hours at work s I figured no sense in burning outcast the gym especially when cortisol is high. Tomorrow I will be hitting back. Keeping it simple with heavy dead lifts and lots of pull ups.

I found a great bicep work out...take the barbell and curl it 200 times. Holy sh*t! Now I didn't get all 200 in Keene shot (which is the point) but I took mini breaks every 50 or so reps. Give it a try and I promise that's all you'll need.
oh man i hope pct treats me this well bro!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh man i hope pct treats me this well bro!!!
This. I'm actually more worried/nervous about pct than I was about anything involving my actual cycle haha

technique88

technique88

Awards
This. I'm actually more worried/nervous about pct than I was about anything involving my actual cycle haha
Clomid and nolva are treating me well. I threw in some alpha t2 and anabeta by PES to keep fat gain at a minimum considering I am in an ideal state for fat gain. I know anabeta can make you pus limits but I amnot using it for those purposes and am maintaining self control in not killing myself in workouts.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm gonna go with Nolva and clomid now. I planned on just clomid but the more I read the more Nolva sounds like a good idea.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I think I'm gonna go with Nolva and clomid now. I planned on just clomid but the more I read the more Nolva sounds like a good idea.
I like it much better than clomid alone. I'm dosing like this...

Clomid
100/50/50/25
Nolva
40/20/20/10

technique88

technique88

Awards
Toremefine Rules:head: .. IMO
I want to give that a try next time. It's hard though because the transition from cycle to pct has been so smooth I almost don't ever want to try anything else....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
120mgs for first 3 days by the 2cd-3rd day your balls are blown up. and then 60 mgs for the next few weeks then I would taper it down to 40...20 I usually use it for 4 weeks Pct.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Research stuff has always been gtg for me..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
Right now I am really loving this clomid nolva combo. I literally have to force myself to hold back from going all out! Instead of dragging myself to the gym I have to price myself to leave. Thankfully I am achknowledging that its pct and keeping it short but heavy :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man your making pct feel better...I have way less worries seeing you kill it in pct bro!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Man your making pct feel better...I have way less worries seeing you kill it in pct bro!
I'm just about at the end of 2 weeks of PCT and it has bee a fun ride. Don't dread it bro, I went int it with excitement and it pays off. I feel alpha as f**k and still killing the gym (while holding myself back, it is PCT). The only downside is I am a little more emotional and some small things do voter me but other than that I feel amazing.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm just about at the end of 2 weeks of PCT and it has bee a fun ride. Don't dread it bro, I went int it with excitement and it pays off. I feel alpha as f**k and still killing the gym (while holding myself back, it is PCT). The only downside is I am a little more emotional and some small things do voter me but other than that I feel amazing.
I hate the idea of coming off

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's pct treatin ya bud

technique88

technique88

Awards
Pct is going great guys! I'm starting week for tomorrow and its been fun. Definitely more emotional from clomid, I can change moods rather quickly but in terms of how my body feels I am completely satisfied. I feel alpha as f**k in the gym, still have crazy vascularity, my strength is all there too, I even got stronger on some lifts but I held back due to being in PCT. kept all size too. I will post some pics up at the end if PCT in one week. I just got back from vacation so I feel pretty bloated at the moment lol. I thought pct was going to be rough considering I cycled for 15 weeks and finished off with SD but not at all. Honestly been having a great time.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Pct is going great guys! I'm starting week for tomorrow and its been fun. Definitely more emotional from clomid, I can change moods rather quickly but in terms of how my body feels I am completely satisfied. I feel alpha as f**k in the gym, still have crazy vascularity, my strength is all there too, I even got stronger on some lifts but I held back due to being in PCT. kept all size too. I will post some pics up at the end if PCT in one week. I just got back from vacation so I feel pretty bloated at the moment lol. I thought pct was going to be rough considering I cycled for 15 weeks and finished off with SD but not at all. Honestly been having a great time.
Hey bro would you recomend sd over winny at end of cycle bro

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear man

technique88

technique88

Awards
Hey bro would you recomend sd over winny at end of cycle bro
It depends what you are looking for. I recomped my entire cycle so i really didnt gain that much sizeand at the very end I wanted some extra mass so SD was perfect. If you are bulking then I would say its amazing but if your cutting and trying to be more defined winny would be very nice.

What are your goals?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a successful run to me bro! Nice work. Hope you hold onto the strength gains man.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Sounds like a successful run to me bro! Nice work. Hope you hold onto the strength gains man.
Holding everything! I had a couple weak moments but today I was military pressing 225 , 5x5. Never done that before lol