TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, thanks to FINAFLEX and Montego1 for allowing me to log their product(s). I'm super-excited to not only try Crea-Trona for the first time, but to run Stimul8 longer than the one sample I MAY have tried (I had one, but I may have given it to my brother-in-law. He's a stim-noob, so sometimes I let him have my samples), and the Pump Max for my second bottle run, BUT, my first bottle I ran was during a low in my training. By low, I mean inconsistent, nursing a pulled groin, and just not entirely into it, mentally.

ABOUT ME:

Starting weight: 192-194, relatively low sodium.

I'm about 9 months into being consistent in my workout routine, and that same amount in calorie/macro-counting. 6 months into consistent weight lifting (the previous 3mo was p90x), and I make my own workouts, for the most part, but by watching other logs for ideas. I've learned a lot silently watching Montego1's and wasme's logs, and as a matter of fact I'm going to be attempting my own version of GVT because of them.

Anyway, I can carry on about why I'm where I'm at, but that does no good for what I want to accomplish during this log. So...
I'm going to go with a 2200-3000 calorie diet depending on how my body responds, with a semi-refeed Wednesday, and another mega-refeed Sunday. If possible, Sunday will be my only rest day. If I feel I need extra muscular rest for GVT, then I'll turn Wednesday into an HIIT day or rest day.

GOAL:
My goal during this log is to focus on widening my back and spending some time improving my pecs. Shoulders are also a concern, so if I can squeeze in shoulders on Saturday (for a second time) then I will. I know my calories seem low, but I've done it this way before and if I feel like it's hampering my recovery and energy, then I'll adjust as needed.

WHAT AM I EXPECTING FROM FINAFLEX?:

Stimul8:

I'm looking for focus and drive. Anything extra would be great. I want that "cuss myself out for an extra rep" kinda feeling, and based on what I've seen from other logs I believe this will be achievable with Stimul8, and needed for GVT.

Max Pump:

I'm looking for visual motivation here. I know based on my little experience that this WILL happen. I know that I'll double size on several occasions, especially during GVT, and I'll be pushed to break that max-rep limit.

Crea-Trona:

I'm looking for recovery. I love pushing for DOMs, and I know GVT will bring them, so I'm hoping for relative muscle-support and DOM recovery for my 6-6.5 hours (if I stay asleep, which is doubtful) sleep and early workouts.

I've steadily stuck with a 1/2 serving (2.5-3g) Creatine for a while now, and I'm looking forward to what I experience with this product.

I need to add also, that I have been on a stim break for a month or longer. Well, with Jack3D micro here and there, but mostly nothing, and nothing more until I get these products in.

Alright, here's the product run-down and suggested use:

MAX PUMP-

FINAFLEX® introduces MAX PUMP™ the ultimate endurance and vasodialation product that delivers the PUMPS you are looking for on the first dose! MAX PUMP™ is powered by Betaine Nitrate, a unique ingredient that combines Betaine with Nitrate (NO3), creating a novel sports supplement that reduces muscle fatigue while improving blood flow to muscles.*
Betaine has been shown in many recent studies to increase power, force, and endurance in the gym and on the field.*
Nitrate supplementation increases blood flow during exercise which is important for both muscle growth and repair.*
Get PUMPED to the MAX with MAX PUMP™ by FINAFLEX®.
-----
INGREDIENTS:
Betaine Nitrate (trimethylglycine NO3)3,000mg**

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3
-----
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 4 capsules wtih food 30 minutes prior to workout. On non-training days consume 4 capsules with food. For optimal results use MAX PUMP™ for 4-8 weeks. For extreme results take 4 capsules twice daily.

STIMUL8:

FINAFLEX® STIMUL8™
your SHREDDING Pre-Workout.
STIMUL8™ is built with ingredients designed to propel workouts to the next level.*

Powered by IRISINXD™ a Patent Pending blend of exotic stimulants, STIMUL8™ engages the body into a state of extreme thermogenesis, slicing through adipose tissue while preserving and increasing lean muscle mass.*

Destroy workouts with unparalleled energy delivered by the Xtreme Shredding Matrix and experience Ultimate Endurance, strength, and power fueled by Beta Alanine.*
-----
INGREDIENTS:
STIMUL8 THERMOGENIC RIPPING MATRIX
2,604 mg
XTREME SHREDDING MATRIX
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), b-phenethylamine HCl, IRISINXD™† (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Hordenine HCl, Synephrine HCl, Rauwolfia
vomitoria (Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine)

ULTIMATE ENDURANCE MATRIX
Beta Alanine
**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial Green Apple Flavor, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Silica, Calcium Silicate, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1
-----
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 8-16 ounces of cold water and consume 15-30 minutes prior to workout. DO NOT consume more than one scoop of STIMUL8™ daily.

Crea-Trona:

FINAFLEX® introduces Crea-Trona®, the world's first true buffered Creatine supplement that will redefine Creatine supplementation forever! Crea-Trona® delivers more Creatine to muscle cells by regulating PH levels in muscles resulting in greater Creatine absorption and delivering an increased training capacity.* Crea-Trona® has been shown in studies to deliver more Creatine to muscles after just 4 weeks of use compared to other forms of Creatine! Use Crea-Trona® to effectively increase ATP production in muscle cells and increase performance in the gym, on the field, or on the mat.* Trust FINAFLEX® to deliver to the market a Creatine product unmatched in its effectiveness and performance delivering what you want...RESULTS!*
--------
Crea-Trona®
(94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates)500 mg**

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #6
--------
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily. On training days consume 2-6 capsules with water or juice prior to exercise. On non-training days consume 1-3 capsules in the morning and later consume 1-3 capsules in the evening. For optimal results use Crea-Trona® for 6-12 weeks to maximize effectiveness as a dietary supplement. For extreme results take 4 capsules 1-3 times daily.

I'm expecting delivery sometime next week, hopefully, and will start the logging, taste tests, and first impressions immediately!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! You are going to have some fun here Thomas...
Thanks for joining, bro. I'm definitely going to look at you for training input and I'm more than excited for this run!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining, bro. I'm definitely going to look at you for training input and I'm more than excited for this run!
Best thing about running a Finaflex log is the knowledge their team brings to the table. You are in great hands here.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best thing about running a Finaflex log is the knowledge their team brings to the table. You are in great hands here.
Yeah man, I've silently watched Montego and Snag's since joining AM for their knowledge. Didn't know until this log-opp that they were FINAFLEX reps, or reps really at all.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
WOW - someone hire this dude for our future promo threads..what a nice professional layout! :clap2:
love the enthusiasm, look forward to your thoughts my friend

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In RJ. You are going to love this stack! GVT killing machine on Finaflex fuel!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This cat looks like he is gonna do it FREAKY :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, and welcome!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In ofcourse:)
Welcome bro!

No Christmas gifts today. :(

It's all good, I decided to rest tomorrow anyway. In tired of getting up that early. I'll go Sunday after church.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And, bam. I lied. Usually our mail lady puts all packages on the front door. I'm going to start this Sunday, after church, and with deads and pulls. SAWEEET!

Oh, and I will be starting with 1/2 a scoop. I've been on a stim break for a while...

My wife is trying to steal my shaker. This won't end well...

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an awfully sweet stack you have there ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's an awfully sweet stack you have there ;)
Yeah bro, I'm super excited, and very grateful.

I also get to be two weeks into this stack when I see my brother for the first time in 2.5 years, and the first time that we (are supposed to) workout together. Ever. Right, drewsicle3210?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro, I'm super excited, and very grateful.

I also get to be two weeks into this stack when I see my brother for the first time in 2.5 years, and the first time that we (are supposed to) workout together. Ever. Right, drewsicle3210?
We are working out for sure. I swear that I subscribed to this already.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're going to LOVE Max Pump. I did. And my gf stole my shaker too....it's a darn fine one tho, not hard to see why she'd 'mire it...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to LOVE Max Pump. I did. And my gf stole my shaker too....it's a darn fine one tho, not hard to see why she'd 'mire it...
My wife stole my freak shirt....I'll get it back;)

MAX PUMP with some Ignite2 does the trick for me. I 'll soon give it a go with Stimul8......BOOM

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ignite2 was my shiz as well....

I rock my Freak shirt all the time. $10 shipped off Finaflex's website is an awesome deal.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it's official. She took it. She said she has to deal with me ignoring her while I log sometimes...

That's ok. My other shaker holds a little more water and with all the goodies from FINAFLEX the extra H2O won't hurt.

My wife stole my freak shirt....I'll get it back;)

MAX PUMP with some Ignite2 does the trick for me. I 'll soon give it a go with Stimul8......BOOM
Ignite2 was my shiz as well....

I rock my Freak shirt all the time. $10 shipped off Finaflex's website is an awesome deal.
I'm definitely ordering a shirt.
Never tried Ignite2. Who makes it?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's official. She took it. She said she has to deal with me ignoring her while I log sometimes...

That's ok. My other shaker holds a little more water and with all the goodies from FINAFLEX the extra H2O won't hurt.

I'm definitely ordering a shirt.
Never tried Ignite2. Who makes it?
FINAFLEX ofcourse......dude....;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha. As soon as I sent it I remembered seeing it on the pamphlet. Watching my Noles kick some tail had me distracted.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found this thread.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats, and welcome!
Im completely ignoring that warning label on Stimul8 and going straight for 1 scoop. If I tweak I tweak. Perhaps I'll come home and ask the wife what chores I can do. Sounds like a win win to me lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im completely ignoring that warning label on Stimul8 and going straight for 1 scoop. If I tweak I tweak. Perhaps I'll come home and ask the wife what chores I can do. Sounds like a win win to me lol
I'm coming off a month long stim break, but I'm considering starting with a 3/4 scoop tomorrow. Worst case? I throw up!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm coming off a month long stim break, but I'm considering starting with a 3/4 scoop tomorrow. Worst case? I throw up!
That's the spirit!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im surprised you arent going with 2 scoops considering the fact that we all need step ladders to talk to you face to face lol

Joking on the 2 scoops.

Atta boy it will treat you so well.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stim junkies can get away with one scoop. I like one heaping scoop but I'm taking other goodies as well.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre:
1 scoop protein 45m pre, with coffee

All mixed with 20 oz water, 15 pre:

5g BCAA's
2 Crea-Trona uncapped
4 Max Pump uncapped
1/2 scoop Stimul8

I mixed these prior to adding the BCAA's, and it mixed perfectly in a shaker. Of course, once I added the BCAA's there was BCAA icebergs on top.

The taste was only semi-bitter, but still tasty. Not too bitter, not too sweet. Yesterday I did a finger-test of the Stimul8, and it tasted really good. Tomorrow I will take the Stimul8 by itself with the recommended amount of water, taking the pills in pill form, just to experience the taste. I think I will try 3/4 scoop tomorrow to see how tht affects me, but the 1/2 was definitely plenty for leg day (see notes at the bottom).

All tempo was done 4.0.2.0, but on some reps the extension movement was 3-4 instead of 2, as it got harder to push off.

SUPER SET 1:

Barbell Squat 246.67

I went with a wider stance here to hit my glutes/hams a little more, but had I realized there wouldn't be a leg extension machine available when I needed it I would've gone narrow.
:/

Set 1 : 185x10
Set 2 : 185x10
Set 3 : 185x10
Set 4 : 185x10
Set 5 : 185x10
Set 6 : 185x5 +5 NO TEMPO
Set 7 : 185x5 +5 "
Set 8 : 185x8 +2 "
Set 9 : 185x7 +3 "
Set 10 : 185x5 +5 "
Notes:
These started getting tough as hell.

Lying Leg Curls 106.67

Set 1 : 80x10
Set 2 : 80x10
Set 3 : 80x10
Set 4 : 80x10
Set 5 : 80x10
Set 6 : 80x10
Set 7 : 80x10
Set 8 : 80x10
Set 9 : 80x8
Set 10 : 80x8

Crazy leg shakes on the last 3-4 sets of these.

SUPER SET 2:

Seated Calf Raise 246

Set 1 : 180x11
Set 2 : 180x11
Set 3 : 180x11

Drop set:
Set 4 : 180x11
Set 4 : 90x10
Set 4 : 90x7
|
Ab Rollout on Knees 6

Set 1 : 5 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 6 Laps/Reps with tempo.
Set 3 : 5 Laps/Reps
|
Notes:

I did experience the warmth that everyone else has mentioned so far, but it was brief. I think just the first two sets of squats. I'm naturally a heavier sweater and even more so with GVT, so that may have cooled me off. Also, my gym is usually pretty cool at that hour.

I was COVERED in sweat at the end of the squats. No nausea, no awkward feelings at all. I had extreme energy and focus, and would've spent another hour in the gym of I had time (was there 1:05:00) even though my legs were smoked. My quads were the very much increased in size, and I would've loved to see them if I ha been able to do extensions. Next week I'll switch the ext's with curls jugs to make sure I get them in, and I'll do a before and after photo(s) of the pump.

Other than that, I didn't (not noticed at this point, anyway) experience any tingles, or any other type of side with 1/2 scoop.

Side Note: My stomach was upset PRIOR to taking any supps, and I have not had any stomach issues since taking them. May have eaten something bad yesterday because I didn't take supps yesterday either.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great updated. Pissed I can't get into the gym for 2 more days!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre:
1 scoop protein 45m pre, with coffee

All mixed with 20 oz water, 15 pre:

5g BCAA's
2 Crea-Trona uncapped
4 Max Pump uncapped
1/2 scoop Stimul8

I mixed these prior to adding the BCAA's, and it mixed perfectly in a shaker. Of course, once I added the BCAA's there was BCAA icebergs on top.

The taste was only semi-bitter, but still tasty. Not too bitter, not too sweet. Yesterday I did a finger-test of the Stimul8, and it tasted really good. Tomorrow I will take the Stimul8 by itself with the recommended amount of water, taking the pills in pill form, just to experience the taste. I think I will try 3/4 scoop tomorrow to see how tht affects me, but the 1/2 was definitely plenty for leg day (see notes at the bottom).

All tempo was done 4.0.2.0, but on some reps the extension movement was 3-4 instead of 2, as it got harder to push off.

SUPER SET 1:

Barbell Squat 246.67

I went with a wider stance here to hit my glutes/hams a little more, but had I realized there wouldn't be a leg extension machine available when I needed it I would've gone narrow.
:/

Set 1 : 185x10
Set 2 : 185x10
Set 3 : 185x10
Set 4 : 185x10
Set 5 : 185x10
Set 6 : 185x5 +5 NO TEMPO
Set 7 : 185x5 +5 "
Set 8 : 185x8 +2 "
Set 9 : 185x7 +3 "
Set 10 : 185x5 +5 "
Notes:
These started getting tough as hell.

Lying Leg Curls 106.67

Set 1 : 80x10
Set 2 : 80x10
Set 3 : 80x10
Set 4 : 80x10
Set 5 : 80x10
Set 6 : 80x10
Set 7 : 80x10
Set 8 : 80x10
Set 9 : 80x8
Set 10 : 80x8

Crazy leg shakes on the last 3-4 sets of these.

SUPER SET 2:

Seated Calf Raise 246

Set 1 : 180x11
Set 2 : 180x11
Set 3 : 180x11

Drop set:
Set 4 : 180x11
Set 4 : 90x10
Set 4 : 90x7
|
Ab Rollout on Knees 6

Set 1 : 5 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 6 Laps/Reps with tempo.
Set 3 : 5 Laps/Reps
|
Notes:

I did experience the warmth that everyone else has mentioned so far, but it was brief. I think just the first two sets of squats. I'm naturally a heavier sweater and even more so with GVT, so that may have cooled me off. Also, my gym is usually pretty cool at that hour.

I was COVERED in sweat at the end of the squats. No nausea, no awkward feelings at all. I had extreme energy and focus, and would've spent another hour in the gym of I had time (was there 1:05:00) even though my legs were smoked. My quads were the very much increased in size, and I would've loved to see them if I ha been able to do extensions. Next week I'll switch the ext's with curls jugs to make sure I get them in, and I'll do a before and after photo(s) of the pump.

Other than that, I didn't (not noticed at this point, anyway) experience any tingles, or any other type of side with 1/2 scoop.

Side Note: My stomach was upset PRIOR to taking any supps, and I have not had any stomach issues since taking them. May have eaten something bad yesterday because I didn't take supps yesterday either.
Nice work bro! I hope you didn't come down with the same crap I had. No bueno!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's really setting the standard isn't he!
I told you Ginaflex reps that RJ is the bomb! Lol Stupid autocorrect, I meant Finaflex! Lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! I doubt I can improve on these compliments, so, I guess my job here is done. Review up in a few... ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should take a pic of Stimul8 mixed up in your shaker. Curious to see what color it is actually. This in no way affects anything, I just like the color green & haven't gotten to try it yet :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/4 scoop Stimul8, 12.5oz water. I mixed it last night. It mixed in with ease, and as you can see there was no separation over night.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight:
Pre coffee, nood- 193.6
Pre workout, post all pre's and clothed- 200.5 (according to gym scale)

Pre:
45 prior-
1 scoop protein powder
Coffee

15 prior-
3/4 scoop Stimul8, mixed with 12.5oz water. The directions say 1 scoop with 8-16oz, so I didn't go with 8 because I don't like things that sweet. At 3/4sc w/ 12.5 oz water, it was almost perfect for my taste preference. I mixed it last night in the FINAFLEX shaker, and it had zero icebergs leftover. After sitting in the fridge over night, there was no separation or any accumulation of powder at the bottom (like some creatines do).

4x Max Pump uncapped AND
2x Crea-Trona uncapped AND
5g BCAA's mixed with
24oz water.
I seriously meant to take them in pill form to avoid the taste, but I had already uncapped them. Fortunately, the bitterness was not that bad. Either my palate was warmed up from the STIMUL8, or 24oz of water is perfect for diluting the pill-taste.

Today's workout was Chest and Back, GVT style. Everything in a 4.0.2.0 tempo.

SUPER SET 1 and 1.5:

All, including chins, with tempo.

Dumbbell Bench Press 93.33

3 notches here: flat, mid, incline, mid, flat, mid, etc. I stole this from Kenpo and Reggie, but my bench only has the 3 notches to incline instead of whatever they normally use, so I just kept moving it up and down.

Set 1 : 70x10
Set 2 : 70x10
Set 3 : 70x9
Set 4 : 65x10
Set 5 : 65x8
Set 6 : 60x10
Set 7 : 60x8
Set 8 : 60x10
Set 9 : 60x9
Set 10 : 60x9
|
Chin Up 227.23

According to the gym scale I'm 200.5 lbs. I'm going to borrow another method from Kenpo and strut logging my pull-ups by the cruel weight I'm pulling. I did what I could with BW and used the assisted weight machine to finish and hit 10. These were hard a **** with the tempo, an. It doesn't help that I've put on 13 pounds in two months.

Set 1 : 200.5x4
Set 1 : 130.5x4
Set 1 : 90.5x3

Set 2 : 200.5x4
Set 2 : 130.5x3
Set 2 : 90.5x3

Set 3 : 200.5x3
Set 3 : 120.5x3
Set 3 : 90.5x4

Set 7 : 200.5x2
Set 7 : 120.5x2
Set 7 : 90.5x4
Set 7 : 60.5x2

** I must not have logged a few sets. I think I stopped after set 7 (which is this last one) because I just didn't have any left and switched to reverse grip rows...

|
Barbell Bent Over Row 126.67

Set 1 : 105x10
Set 2 : 105x10
Set 3 : 105x10
Set 4 : 105x10
Set 5 : 105x10

^ Time to up the weight a little...

One arm push-ups x6, x9//8L (w/ medi ball assist/leverage. I did these between sets 3-4 and 4-5 of rows.

1 chin up w/ a 20s neg (right before stretching and leaving)
|
Notes:

Well, after a month off of stims, 3/4 scoop STIMUL8 on my second day in is a little much. The Thermo effect, the sweat, the drive to grab an extra rep, and the focus are all awesome. My HR however, was through the roof. But, it was better after dropping my rest periods from 30s/45s to 45/60 (from chest to back, then resetting).
So, 1/2 scoop the rest of this week and I'll try 3/4 again next week.

PUMP:
My veinage was outta control crazy with the reverse grip rows. I can't wait to see my biceps on arm day.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, this ^^^ workout was amazing! You are in beast mode now! Glad my routines can help chisel you! Lol. Nice job RJ!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job brother. I bet those pumps were borderline painful. Gameday and Max Pump always made me have to take my watch off because It got too tight during the workouts

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should take a pic of Stimul8 mixed up in your shaker. Curious to see what color it is actually. This in no way affects anything, I just like the color green & haven't gotten to try it yet :)
Hulk Juice

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update again. You gotta be either a skinny mo fo or a beast to hit ten sets of ten with tempo on bw pull ups. I can hit maybe two sets but that's it when using the right tempo.