RegisterJr
Legend
the body does not move things in a straight arc, as smith machine forces you to do
it is not a natural movement, biomechanically speaking
Makes sense.
the body does not move things in a straight arc, as smith machine forces you to do
it is not a natural movement, biomechanically speaking
calm down foreslice .. it's all goodYeah! Like I said! Lol. UN natural.
Very good review brother. Detailed. Precise and to the point. You put in some great work on this log and review and we are thankful for all of your efforts!
Great log brother!!
Fantastic log RJ! Entertaining and informative brother.
Thanks for the great reviews Thomas. As always you ran an excellent log, with the perfect amount of detail. Enjoy your Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Recognize the true reason that we are all here, on earth, in the Universe.
Celebrate in style this year, make sure everyone know what it is about! Celebrate the birth of Christ, our Lord and Savior.
Forget all if fancy stuff you don't need. Give it to people that need it.
I'M sick of going into a store seeing bratty kid begging for outrageous gifts. Or how About those 6--12 year olds with tablets and iPhone, and they still beg for more.
Well, anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Glad to see you liked the Stimul8 so much - it's the only one I haven't tried, but people seem to approve. Nice work JR!
Glad to see you liked the Stimul8 so much - it's the only one I haven't tried, but people seem to approve. Nice work JR!
Well you definitely need to try it.
Finaflex is kicking butt in the world of pwo's with Stimul8 and another favorite of mine Ignite 2. Both definitely deliver!
Stimul8 is an experience. Stack it with some Max Pump for some serious swolepumpedness. (TM)
Haven't tried the ignite 2 yet, but I will.
I had like 7 bottles of Max Pump, but sold them off during my Ebay supp sale bonanza.
And I was not informed of your ebay sale why?
Well, that was earlier in the summer. I spent quite a large sum of money on quite a large amount of supplements. I then tried to turn a profit, but that proved to be more tough than I thought. I did however make some money flipping some original formula FinaFlex 550 XD, the SD/Tren stuff. Bought them for $35 a pop, and auctioned them for $90-$150 on ebay. Turned about 30 bottles of those, but in the end I didn't make any money off of the stash. You have to buy supps wholesale to make anything, and shipping is a profit killer.