TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always had success with MaxPUMP pre-bed on a non training day... learnt that from ole puppy dog eyes himself..

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always had success with MaxPUMP pre-bed on a non training day... learnt that from ole puppy dog eyes himself..
Interesting, I never would've thought to dose before bed.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/3 scoop of Stimul8, I was soaked by my third set, but had the stamina and focus to do 10 sets each of dead lifts, alternating grip rows, behind the head lat pull, and barbell good mornings. All GVT style.

That's what I'm talking about!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking "cool"! Lol. Nice job brother.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to get after it!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking "cool"! Lol. Nice job brother.
Ha, thanks. I wasn't trying to look like a douche, just focussing on the road. I just wanted to show, if the pic does justice, how soaked I am.

Way to get after it!!
Thanks man! I'll post my log later. Wanted to get kiddos dirt bike going before he knows I went and picked up a new tire for it, and I told wifey I'd clean house before the FSU game because she isn't feeling well.

To steal Kenpo's motto; Good lifting to you all!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice nice. I've been leaning on Stimul8 a lot lately. Long nights at work with no more then four hours of sleep a night all week has had me very tired lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing says doing work like when you're driving home & your shirt is drenched. On those rare days for me, I feel quite confident saying, "I got what I came for"

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre:
4x Max Pump (took yesterday's dose between 6-7pm)
2x Crea-Trona (the other two now)
2/3s Stimul8

Super Set 1-
30 sec rest before rows, 60 secs before deads.

Barbell Deadlift 389.33

Set 1 : 135x5
Set 2 : 225x5
Set 3 : 315x5
Set 4 : 315x5
Set 5 : 365x2
Set 6 : 315x3
Set 7 : 225x8
Set 8 : 225x6
Set 9 : 225x3
Set 10 : 135x10

-Eh, so-so, but I've slacked on dead for almost 3 months.
-Starting at set 6 I went to the 4.0.2 tempo.

Alternating Grip Barbell Rows
4.0.2 tempo

100x10x10

-JeFit didn't save this, for some reason. ??
-I should up my weight here.
- I focused on "pulling the bar apart" on all reps.

Super Set 2-
60s rests

Wide Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck 160
4.0.2 tempo

Set 1 : 110x10
Set 2 : 110x10
Set 3 : 110x10 +5 front, no tempo
Set 4 : 100x10 (someone changed it) +6
Set 5 : 120x10 (^ making up) + 5
Set 6 : 110x10 +4
Set 7 : 110x10 +3
Set 8 : 110x10 +3
Set 9 : 110x10 +3
Set 10 : BWx3 on p/u bar + 110x10

-Need to increase weight here, not sure by how much.
-Again, I focused on "pulling the bar apart" on all reps.

|
Barbell Good Morning 180
4.0.2 tempo

Set 1 : 135x10
Set 2 : 135x10
Set 3 : 135x10
Set 4 : 135x10
Set 5 : 135x10
Set 6 : 135x10
Set 7 : 135x10
Set 8 : 135x10
Set 9 : 135x10
Set 10 : 135x10 + x10 ATG Squats

-These got hard on the last few sets, but I maintained the weight. Going to do 145 next time.

|
Barbell Ab Rollout on Knees 5

Set 1 : 5 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 5 Laps/Reps
Set 3 : 2 Laps/Reps

-30 sec rests here, and doing rollouts every other day has really kept my abs from recovering/doing more.

|
Notes:

Dayum, Stimul8! I was soaked and fired up the whole workout. I don't know how long I was there, probably near 1:30, but I had crazy energy the whole time. It's nice to have the extra time on a Saturday, so I was able to sip on the Stimul8 about 10 mins before leaving the house, enjoying the flavor, and finishing it still sipping when I got to the gym. It's nice to not slam-and-go. I noticed increased energy about 2-3 mins after my first sip, and it was full on go-time about 10m after the entire shaker was gone.
I worked out starting around 8:30, and as of now (1500), I still have no crash, semi-high (or at least normal) energy, and still no out of control appetite.

My lat pumps were crazy, and I definitely feel more strain on them trying to pull the bar apart.

I think I may go ahead and knock out legs tomorrow. That will give me extra time for the legs and the option of taking a rest day this coming week if I feel I need it.

Nice nice. I've been leaning on Stimul8 a lot lately. Long nights at work with no more then four hours of sleep a night all week has had me very tired lol.
I am still eating at a surplus, but I was just thinking this morning that this pre with a post-wo Thermo would be awesome for a cut.

Nothing says doing work like when you're driving home & your shirt is drenched. On those rare days for me, I feel quite confident saying, "I got what I came for"
I definitely felt spent. No PR's, but I wasn't really going for any. Just trying to fatigue muscles, and I definitely did that!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8 is actually perfectly suited for a cut. A few of the ingredients in there are also found in PX Black hence the appetite suppression and thermo.

On your GVT here....I'm a bit confused on the strategy you are using. I know you are taking bits and pieces of knowledge from everybody but I'm not understanding the overall approach here....

You shouldn't be making up reps really and deads shouldn't be incorporated with such low numbers IMO. I wouldn't use those for a GVT set but that's just me. Just trying to figure out your train of thought here :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno. This is the first day doing this setup. I'm not doing all the same ex's and set counts with accessory muscles that you guys are, but I'm trying to stay with the tempo and (usually) higher reps. What do you suggest? Is it that I did too many overall sets, or that my dead lift reps were too low, or______?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno. This is the first day doing this setup. I'm not doing all the same ex's and set counts with accessory muscles that you guys are, but I'm trying to stay with the tempo and (usually) higher reps. What do you suggest? Is it that I did too many overall sets, or that my dead lift reps were too low, or______?
I think you should do deads as an accessory lift after some rows. Also deads and good mornings together for ten sets no matter the rep ranges is crazy lol. Stick to four sets of 8-10 for these.

I would alternate the deads and good mornings as accessory lifts and use either bb rows or seated cable rows for the primary back thickness exercise.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should do deads as an accessory lift after some rows. Also deads and good mornings together for ten sets no matter the rep ranges is crazy lol. Stick to four sets of 8-10 for these.

I would alternate the deads and good mornings as accessory lifts and use either bb rows or seated cable rows for the primary back thickness exercise.
Ok. What should I superset the primary lift with, IYO? A different muscle group?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. What should I superset the primary lift with, IYO? A different muscle group?
Antagonistic muscle groups work best IMO. Stretching each other during the alternating sets.

You could conceivably do GVT in a different fashion where you pre exhaust a weak point.

So triceps are a weak point of mine. I would consider on my bi and tri day doing

10x10 preacher curls and the last four sets ss in reverse grip triceps extension.

Then 10x10 dips out French Press and the last four sets add in a ss with bicep curls.

I'm not saying do that I was just thinking out loud. Lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Antagonistic muscle groups work best IMO. Stretching each other during the alternating sets.

You could conceivably do GVT in a different fashion where you pre exhaust a weak point.

So triceps are a weak point of mine. I would consider on my bi and tri day doing

10x10 preacher curls and the last four sets ss in reverse grip triceps extension.

Then 10x10 dips out French Press and the last four sets add in a ss with bicep curls.

I'm not saying do that I was just thinking out loud. Lol
I'll definitely try some of that this week, and just keep watching you and Wasme until I find something I like.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should do deads as an accessory lift after some rows. Also deads and good mornings together for ten sets no matter the rep ranges is crazy lol. Stick to four sets of 8-10 for these. .
Exactly what I have been doing... good call Montana

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre:
1/2 scoop Stimul8
4x Max Pump
(4x Crea-Trona taken 5 hours pre)

SUPER SET 1
4.0.2 Tempo, 20 sec from squats to curls, then 60 before starting over. I had to switch between whatever curl machine was available.

Barbell Squat 260

Bar x3 to see if my back would even respond well to squats one day after all that lower back work.
135x2 warmup

Set 1 : 195x10
Set 2 : 195x10
Set 3 : 195x10
Set 4 : 195x10
Set 5 : 195x10
Set 6 : 195x10
Set 7 : 195x10
Set 8 : 195x10
Set 9 : 195x10
Set 10 : 195x10
|
Standing Leg Curl (single leg) 133.33

Set 1 : 100x10
Set 3 : 100x10
Set 9 : 100x10
Set 10 : 100x10
|
Lying Leg Curls (both legs) 106.67

Set 2 : 80x10
Set 4 : 80x10
Set 5 : 80x10
Set 6 : 80x10
Set 7 : 80x10
Set 8 : 80x10
Until I loaded the log, I thought I only hit 9 on a set or two of both. They were so friggin' hard there at the end. Either way, upping to 200 on squats and 90/110 on curls.

Obviously, the resistance on both of these were different.

SUPER SET 2
Tempo 4.0.2 on extensions, 4.0.2.2 on calves. No breaks except to go from one to another (10s?), and a bathroom break on set 7 before calves.

Leg Extensions 200

Set 1 : 145x10
Set 2 : 145x9 (??)
Set 3 : 145x10
Set 4 : 150x10 (*different machine)
Set 5 : 145x10
Set 6 : 150x10 *
Set 7 : 150x10 *
Set 8 : 150x10 *
Set 9 : 150x10 *
Set 10 : 150x10 *

|
Donkey Calf Raises 600

Set 1 : 400x15 (feet straight)
Set 2 : 400x15 (Str)
Set 3 : 400x12 (toes out)
Set 4 : 400x12 (toes in)
Set 5 : 400x13 (in)
Set 6 : 400x12 (out)
Set 7 : 400x12 (str)
Set 8 : 400x11 (str)
Set 9 : 400x12 (str)
Set 10 : 400x12 (out)
|
Notes:
I really wish I had done 2/3s Stimul8 again. I had the focus and strength for all the sets, but I didn't get the same Thermo (sweat/HR) boost that I've been enjoying at 2/3. So, 2/3 again tomorrow. Probably bis/tris.

If any of you doing GVT see something that I should fix here, let me know. Usually I don't have time for 10 sets on the second super set, but I took advantage of the weekend lifting.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For time constraints just do two GVT sets.....big compounds like the squats and lying leg curls. You don't NEED five sets of ten brother.

I think the basic squats ss with lying leg curls for 10x10 is PLENTY for one super set. Also seeing as how you are getting all ten reps on all sets you need to up the weight where you are hitting the wall on set six now. THEN you keep going with this weight until you hit ten by ten and bump it up five percent.

If calves are something you are focusing on then monster set those in with the squats and leg curls.

Try this

Squats/Lying leg curls/calves. No rest between exercises ninety seconds rest between monster sets of 10x10.

Leg extensions/Standing leg curls. No rest between exercises, sixty seconds rest between super sets of 4x12-15

After you do those monster sets you should be so fukin wore out that the super sets on accessory lifts should be AWFUL. If that's not the case you're doing it wrong :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest day today. I slept relatively well, and felt rested at 0330 when my alarm went off, but figured since I hit back with deads and legs
back to back, a rest day was probably due. Besides, if Drewsicle and I hit Saturday and Sunday I probably won't have another day off in a few...

For time constraints just do two GVT sets.....big compounds like the squats and lying leg curls. You don't NEED five sets of ten brother.

I think the basic squats ss with lying leg curls for 10x10 is PLENTY for one super set. Also seeing as how you are getting all ten reps on all sets you need to up the weight where you are hitting the wall on set six now. THEN you keep going with this weight until you hit ten by ten and bump it up five percent.

If calves are something you are focusing on then monster set those in with the squats and leg curls.

Try this

Squats/Lying leg curls/calves. No rest between exercises ninety seconds rest between monster sets of 10x10.

Leg extensions/Standing leg curls. No rest between exercises, sixty seconds rest between super sets of 4x12-15

After you do those monster sets you should be so fukin wore out that the super sets on accessory lifts should be AWFUL. If that's not the case you're doing it wrong :)
All good info here, and I'll give this a try next leg day. Hopefully I'll be rested enough by Friday, and I'm not looking forward to upping weight, but know I need to. So, I want to pick a weight where I start dropping on set 6, or about?

I wouldn't say I focus on calves. They look good, IMO, compared to my legs overall. I'd actually rather my quads were a little larger. They're making progress though...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lol you guys taking pics and videoing yourselves while driving.... :p
and ppl wonder why we have the most accidents in the world here in US .. I just don't know why

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol you guys taking pics and videoing yourselves while driving.... :p
and ppl wonder why we have the most accidents in the world here in US .. I just don't know why
Hey, I believe I was at a red light. Maybe.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. With sixty percent of your one rep max, you should hit about set six when you can't get the tenth rep if you're using the right tempo.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn!!!!!
You have been raping this log! Great job brother, I am all caught up, on the log at least. Looks like I have some work to do in the gym though.
Great tips in here also. Learning.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. With sixty percent of your one rep max, you should hit about set six when you can't get the tenth rep if you're using the right tempo.
I hadn't calculated anything, just guessing. I s'pose I can start there...

Damn!!!!!
You have been raping this log! Great job brother, I am all caught up, on the log at least. Looks like I have some work to do in the gym though.
Great tips in here also. Learning.
Thanks bro! I'm glad you were finally released, I'm sure you'll make due just fine!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's not just weightlifting, it's science!!!

Bro science, perhaps.....but let's not pick nits ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bicep pump 30min after leaving the gym, only 1 week into Max Pump!

(Don't judge my belly. I've put on 15 since August and refuse to cut until February, at least. Most of it was gained when I was gone for a week for work and during my groin pull)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bicep pump 30min after leaving the gym, only 1 week into Max Pump! (Don't judge my belly. I've put on 15 since August and refuse to cut until February, at least. Most of it was gained when I was gone for a week for work and during my groin pull)
Quick, take a bicep measurement and claim 20 inch guns! Nice job RJ! Wait, do you already have 20 inch guns?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick, take a bicep measurement and claim 20 inch guns! Nice job RJ! Wait, do you already have 20 inch guns?
Thanks man. I don't know what size they are. They were 16" no flexing with the arms at my side when I was 180#. I'm around 193-197 now. I'll measure pre-pump tomorrow.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre:
Coffee + Protein (45-50 prior)

Stimul8 x2/3
Max Pump x4
Crea-Trona x2

SUPER SET 1:
Only break is walking from one to the other, approx. 20 sec’s. Bathroom break after set 4

Semi-Vertical Cable Curl 80 Tempo 4.0.2.1(hard squeeze)
This is my first time trying these. I kneeled with my arm vertical, and did the curl behind my head. Took me a minute to see what weight to use, but I think 60 or 55 is where I should start next time.

Set 1 : 50x10
Set 2 : 50x10
Set 3 : 50x10
Set 4 : 50x10
Set 5 : 50x10
Set 6 : 50x10
Set 7 : 60x10
Set 8 : 60x9
Set 9 : 60x8
Set 10 : 60x9

|
Cable Rope Triceps Pushdown 120 Tempo 4.0.2
*Pushing the rope as far back as by body allows. 90 is where I need to start next time.

Set 1 : 70x10
Set 2 : 70x10
Set 3 : 70x10
Set 4 : 80x10
Set 5 : 90x10
Set 6 : 90x10
Set 7 : 90x10
Set 8 : 90x9
Set 9 : 90x8
Set 10 : 90x7
|

SUPER SET 2:
No break from Tri to Bi, 20-30 sec before repeating.

EZ Bar Incline Triceps Extension 80 Tempo 4.0.2

Set 2 : 60x10
Set 3 : 60x10 +5 fast
Set 4 : 60x10 +2
Set 5 : 60x10 +2

Should’ve done 70’s
|
EZ Bar Seated Close Grip Concentration Curl 66.67 Tempo 4.0.2

Set 2 : 50x10
Set 3 : 50x10
Set 4 : 50x10 +2 fast
Set 5 : 50x10

Should’ve done 60’s
|
Notes:
I also did behind the head, seated DB tricep press drop set, 70/55/40/25 max each; Inside hammer curl drop set, 40/30/25/20/15/10 max each, and twisting curl drop set 25/20/15/10 max each. I could barely place the DB’s back after these. My pump was crazy intense!!

I didn’t notice the tingles today from Stimul8, I guess because I was in a hurry to get started, but I felt the “heat” take over almost immediately when getting to the gym (8 min after starting to chug the Stimul8).

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhhhhh! I like this setup better on your lifting. Gj register

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My arms were 16.3 & 16.4 before I cut from 217 to 198, & never checked when I was leaner. Now that I'm back to 217 but leaner & bigger I wonder if I could pull 16.5s? It's amazing how difficult it becomes to add size to the arms. Every half an inch is a huge deal.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My arms were 16.3 & 16.4 before I cut from 217 to 198, & never checked when I was leaner. Now that I'm back to 217 but leaner & bigger I wonder if I could pull 16.5s? It's amazing how difficult it becomes to add size to the arms. Every half an inch is a huge deal.
For years I put my arms first, and they are by far my biggest muscles. Unfortunately, now that I'm serious about lifting, I have to catch up all the muscles I put on the back-burner. :(

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs? pffff. Who needs those things? They don't show when I'm standing on my speedboat ;)
Lol. Are you following mine and snags dual log? If so you are slacking

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I slept almost 10 hours last night. I feel well rested. Let's see how 1/2+ scoop Stimul8 works with the extra bold copious amount of coffee I've had... and I still haven't decided why to work out today..:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I slept almost 10 hours last night. I feel well rested. Let's see how 1/2+ scoop Stimul8 works with the extra bold copious amount of coffee I've had... and I still haven't decided why to work out today..:
Tren hours is my kinda rest brother. Leg day for this guy.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!

I just did legs Sunday, otherwise I would. I went with shoulders.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre:
45min
Lots of coffee
Protein shake

15min
1/2+ Stimul8
4x Max Pump
4x Crea-Trona

I didn't know what I was working out until I walked into the gym. I figured I'd see what everyone else was working and I'd do something else. There was the OHP rack sitting with dust, so shoulders it is.

SUPER SET 1:
15-25 sec rest between 1-2, 60 before restarting. It took 15s to walk to the rope, and up to another 10 sec to readjust the cable if someone moved it.

Tempo 4.0.2

Barbell Shoulder Press 139.33

Set 1 : 95x10
Set 2 : 95x10
Set 3 : 95x10
Set 4 : 95x10
Set 5 : 95x10
Set 6 : 95x10
Set 7 : 105x9
Set 8 : 105x9
Set 9 : 110x8
Set 10 : 105x8

I'm going to go for 105 next week. I know this isn't much for most, but this has been a huge weak muscle for me, and ha always 'tweaked' my left shoulder in the past. It has not at this point and feels pretty comfortable.

|
Cable Rope Face Pull 200

Set 1 : 150x10
Set 2 : 150x10
Set 3 : 150x10
Set 4 : 150x10
Set 5 : 150x10
Set 6 : 150x10
Set 7 : 150x10
Set 8 : 150x10
Set 9 : 150x10
Set 10 : 150x10

170-180 next week, assuming I do pulls.
|

TRI SUPER SET, no breaks from 1-2-3, but 90s before restarting. These burnt like hell:

NO TEMPO

Delt Destroyers 106.33
(approx 24" DB split on large weight, as wide as I can go on small weight; trying to focus on pulling my traps up)

Set 1 : 50x28
Set 1 : 15x10

Set 2 : 50x30
Set 2 : 15x10

Set 3 : 55x28
Set 3 : 15x10
|
Six-Ways 5.83

Set 1 : 5x5
Set 2 : 5x5
Set 3 : 5x5
|
Horizontal Presses 6.67

Set 1 : 5x8
Set 2 : 5x7
Set 3 : 5x8
|
Notes:
Even with the more-than-typical bold coffee, I like the 2/3 scoop size. I still felt the warmth and had great focus, but honestly, I enjoy being drenched. I sweat a lot today, but was never drenched.

Max Pump is starting to become a huge motivating factor. Watching my arms/shoulders blow up with every rep just pushes me past where my mind normally tells me to quit. A couple of those last OHP sets I tried for more and got some, and twice tried but lost to the support rack. Pushing me to try harder I a win no matter what in my eyes.

Chest and/or Back tomorrow? Or legs...

Eggs and chipotle rice with Franks hot sauce, chipotle chicken, and fat free chipotle blue cheese dressing (not pictured).

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I didn't log this so I forgot to add it:

3 sets Max behind the back shrugs with 135/185/235
2 sets Max plate-delt-raise with a 35#, going vertical.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Man, I hope the gym is empty this morning.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre:
45min
2 cups coffee with two tbsp protein
+Protein shake

15min
2/3 Stimul8
4x Max Pump
4x Crea-Trona

SUPER SET 1:
4.0.2 tempo

Leverage (HS) Chest Press 96

Set 1 : 70 (each side) x10
Set 2 : 70x10
Set 3 : 70x10
Set 4 : 70x9
Set 5 : 70x9
Set 6 : 70x8
Set 7 : 70x8
Set 8 : 70x10 (bathroom break gave me extra rest)
Set 9 : 70x7
Set 10 : 80x6 (guy asked to work in, didn't take his plate off)
|

Leverage Machine High Row 180

Set 1 : 135 (each side) x10
Set 3 : 115x10
Set 4 : 115x9
Set 5 : 115x9
Set 6 : 115x9
Set 7 : 115x8
Set 8 : 115x8
Set 9 : 115x8
Set 10 : 115x8
|

Super Set 2:
4.0.2 Tempo, no breaks (approx 5-10s)
Smith, Stretchers x2
Smith, Pullover x2

Smith Machine Incline Bench Press 180

Set 1 : 135x10
Set 3 : 135x9
Set 4 : 135x9
|

Meadows Stretchers 200

Set 1 : 150x10
Set 2 : 150x8
|

Dumbbell Straight Arm Pullover 88.67

Set 1 : 70x8
Set 2 : 70x7
|

All with tempo except push-ups:

2 sets lat pull burnouts,
1 set 1-handed push-ups (x6/7R)
2 set flat DB presses 70x8, 60x8
2 sets straight arm rope pull down

I had the energy and focus to keep going, I just didn't have the strength. Those added exercises were me wasting time for a rack to open up to do rack pulls, but it never did. I kinda wish I did chins or pull-ups instead of the ISO machine on SS1.

Meal one down, probably 1500cals 90p/150c/25-30f, and I'll probably have 2-4 more like it if I don't explode. The wife is making cookies too, so...

Legs tomorrow. May attempt a full scoop...