Pre:
4x Max Pump (took yesterday's dose between 6-7pm)
2x Crea-Trona (the other two now)
2/3s Stimul8
Super Set 1-
30 sec rest before rows, 60 secs before deads.
Barbell Deadlift 389.33
Set 1 : 135x5
Set 2 : 225x5
Set 3 : 315x5
Set 4 : 315x5
Set 5 : 365x2
Set 6 : 315x3
Set 7 : 225x8
Set 8 : 225x6
Set 9 : 225x3
Set 10 : 135x10
-Eh, so-so, but I've slacked on dead for almost 3 months.
-Starting at set 6 I went to the 4.0.2 tempo.
Alternating Grip Barbell Rows
4.0.2 tempo
100x10x10
-JeFit didn't save this, for some reason. ??
-I should up my weight here.
- I focused on "pulling the bar apart" on all reps.
Super Set 2-
60s rests
Wide Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck 160
4.0.2 tempo
Set 1 : 110x10
Set 2 : 110x10
Set 3 : 110x10 +5 front, no tempo
Set 4 : 100x10 (someone changed it) +6
Set 5 : 120x10 (^ making up) + 5
Set 6 : 110x10 +4
Set 7 : 110x10 +3
Set 8 : 110x10 +3
Set 9 : 110x10 +3
Set 10 : BWx3 on p/u bar + 110x10
-Need to increase weight here, not sure by how much.
-Again, I focused on "pulling the bar apart" on all reps.
|
Barbell Good Morning 180
4.0.2 tempo
Set 1 : 135x10
Set 2 : 135x10
Set 3 : 135x10
Set 4 : 135x10
Set 5 : 135x10
Set 6 : 135x10
Set 7 : 135x10
Set 8 : 135x10
Set 9 : 135x10
Set 10 : 135x10 + x10 ATG Squats
-These got hard on the last few sets, but I maintained the weight. Going to do 145 next time.
|
Barbell Ab Rollout on Knees 5
Set 1 : 5 Laps/Reps
Set 2 : 5 Laps/Reps
Set 3 : 2 Laps/Reps
-30 sec rests here, and doing rollouts every other day has really kept my abs from recovering/doing more.
|
Notes:
Dayum, Stimul8! I was soaked and fired up the whole workout. I don't know how long I was there, probably near 1:30, but I had crazy energy the whole time. It's nice to have the extra time on a Saturday, so I was able to sip on the Stimul8 about 10 mins before leaving the house, enjoying the flavor, and finishing it still sipping when I got to the gym. It's nice to not slam-and-go. I noticed increased energy about 2-3 mins after my first sip, and it was full on go-time about 10m after the entire shaker was gone.
I worked out starting around 8:30, and as of now (1500), I still have no crash, semi-high (or at least normal) energy, and still no out of control appetite.
My lat pumps were crazy, and I definitely feel more strain on them trying to pull the bar apart.
I think I may go ahead and knock out legs tomorrow. That will give me extra time for the legs and the option of taking a rest day this coming week if I feel I need it.
Nice nice. I've been leaning on Stimul8 a lot lately. Long nights at work with no more then four hours of sleep a night all week has had me very tired lol.
I am still eating at a surplus, but I was just thinking this morning that this pre with a post-wo Thermo would be awesome for a cut.
Nothing says doing work like when you're driving home & your shirt is drenched. On those rare days for me, I feel quite confident saying, "I got what I came for"
I definitely felt spent. No PR's, but I wasn't really going for any. Just trying to fatigue muscles, and I definitely did that!