Testing Primed Endurance and Saturated Creatine Stores with MST's CRE-02 (Sponsored)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
seems like taking cre02 postWO you wouldnt get the benefits of the cordyceps, but I could be wrong.

anyway, even on Nos Ether right now Im only seeing about the same gains I was with cre02, not to mention I didnt get stomach discomfort with cre02.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I want to focus in on the molecular weight issue what is the molecular weight of various creatine types. I was thinking this could be a real key to why some respond to one better than others.
Molecular weight is certainly one of the important factors. I know creatine monohydrate has a molecular weight of 149.15 daltons, and creatinine has a molecular weight of 113.12 daltons.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems like taking cre02 postWO you wouldnt get the benefits of the cordyceps, but I could be wrong.
The cordyceps benefits are likely to remain, but manifest themselves differently.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decide to alternate the CRE-O2 intake between pre-workout (about 60 minutes before) and post-workout (up to 90 minutes after).

November 18, 2008 - November 20, 2008
Days 18 - 20

Results

I took CRE-O2 60 minutes pre-workout with protein powder (whey-soy-matrix with 20% BCAAs and 40% EAAs) and a protein-carbohydrate complex (whey-soy matrix with extra free-form L-Leucine, beta-ecdysterone, dextrose monohydrate, glucuronolactone, taurine, ribose, glutamine, and functional plant extracts). I took Citruvol-XS (4 capsules) and Carnage (3 capsules) about 20 minutes pre-workout. I also took the second dose of Carnage post-workout.

I felt the impact of CRE-02 with the other substrates more strongly when consumed separately than when all the supplements are dosed together with macronutrients. Cell volumization was optimized; vasoldilation was intense; strength and endurance were enhanced; and recovery was smooth.

Muscle-fullness is comparable with the post-workout CRE-02 regime. The key appears to be to take CRE-02 with macronutrients about 60 minutes pre-workout, and take Carnage and Citruvol-XS about 20 minutes before workout, and a second dose of Carnage post-workout. For me at least! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

November 21, 2008 - November 23, 2008
Days 21 - 23

Results

On days 21 and 22, I took Citruvol-XS (4 capsules), Cordygen-VO2 (3 capsules), and Carnage (6 capsules) about 45 minutes pre-workout. Even though I did not use any stimulant, I still felt focussed and concentrated (yes, rhodiola rosea is one part of the reason; the other is synergy! ;)), with an apparent endless reserve of energy. Workout was intense, and my usual cardio sessions (normally about 15 minutes to 20 minutes, depending of workout intensity) at the end of my workout went fairly smoothly, though with a lot of sweating.

Immediately post-workout, I took a serving of CRE-O2 (3 caplets) with my favourite protein powder (whey-soy-matrix in chocolate flavour with 20% BCAAs and 40% EAAs) in combination with the protein-carbohydrate complex (described in the entry for Days 18 - 20).

I always found it impressive to feel the muscles soaking up nutrients and expanding in the process, resulting in that feeling of muscle-fullness. Somehow, when I take CRE-O2 post-workout, I notice this phenomenon of dense-feeling muscles more intensely, and that feeling lasts several hours; definitely much longer than a pre-workout dose. Recovery is also truncated, and muscle-tissue repair appears faster.

Day 23 was a rest day.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
You got a link to that protein powder? I'd like to check it out.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got a link to that protein powder? I'd like to check it out.
It is sold here in Germany. If you need a link, I can send you one via private message, so as not to infringe the rules here. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

November 24, 2008 - November 25, 2008
Days 24 - 25

Results

As on Days 21 and 22, I took Citruvol-XS (4 capsules), Cordygen-VO2 (3 capsules), and Carnage (6 capsules) about 45 minutes pre-workout. Again, I had a great workout that lasted for about 75 minutes, involving all major body parts, and with 15 minutes of cardio at the end. Strength, endurance, and energy were awesome, powering the entire session at a high level. I notice improved striation and definition, while adding a bit of lean mass.

Post workout, I took a serving of CRE-O2 (3 caplets), again with my favourite protein powder and protein-carbohydrate complex.

I feel good all-round, and I am convinced my stack has played an important role in my progress so far.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal. Do you have access to a pool?
Yes, public ones. Swimming is also a nice alternative. Low impact; burns about 600 calories per hour; and great total body workout, like rowing.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Apology for the late arrival SM - got some reading to do :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
..thats why I do cardio in Spin and Aerobics classes - much better scenery.... and motivation :)
Yep! No one can argue with that! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

November 26, 2008 - November 28, 2008
Days 26 - 28

Results

My pre-workout supplementation consisted of Citruvol-XS (4 capsules), Cordygen-VO2 (3 capsules), and Carnage (3 capsules) about 45 minutes pre-workout. I decided to take another 3 capsules of Carnage about 15 minutes into my workout to infuse more beta alanine into my system. Workouts were intense and gratifying, covering all major body parts with concentrated compound movements. My cardio consisted of a combination of rowing machine and cycling.

Strength, energy, and endurance were consistently high. At the end of my workout, I took a serving of CRE-O2 (3 caplets), again with my post-workout meal of protein powder and protein-carbohydrate complex.

Several hours after, I still felt some tightness in my muscles. I feel very satisfied with taking my CRE-O2 post-workout, rather than pre. I tried all the options, but consider post-workout my best bet. Taking CitruVol-XS, Carnage, and Cordygen-VO2 pre-workout ensured optimum energy reserves to power the workouts anyway, so there was no zero-sum game.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like taking my BA pre and intra-WO as well. I don't swim much because it dries my skin out, and the dry cold air up here in Canada doesn't help much. Graitfying is an interesting way to describe your workout! Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow; had too much work yesterday and today.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

November 29, 2008
Days 29

Results

Although this is Day 29, it is the last day of my log, as I double-dosed CRE-O2 on Day 1.

As on my previous workout day, I took Citruvol-XS (4 capsules), Cordygen-VO2 (3 capsules), and Carnage (3 capsules) about 45 minutes pre-workout. Instead of taking just another 3 capsules of Carnage about 15 minutes into my workout, I decided to add another three capsules of Citruvol-XS to the mix about 15 minutes after the second dose of Carnage. As this would be my last workout in my CRE-O2 log, I wanted to stretch myself beyond the usual. My workout lasted for about 90 minutes, including about 15 minutes of cardio (HIIT rowing and cycling). Repeated compound movements were my focus during my workout. Again, the workout was very intense. This was probably due to the fact that it was my last CRE-O2 log workout, so I was bent on extracting the most out of it (sure, one does this at every workout, but somehow, today had a different quality to it! :). Anyway, whatever the cause of the workout intensity, I felt drained afterwards, and could hardly wait for my post-workout meal of proteins and protein-carbohydrate mix. I felt like taking some fats, and ended up with half a handful of raw almonds.

I took a serving of CRE-O2 (3 caplets) with my post-workout meal.

Full muscles, awesome levels of strength and endurance, and fast recovery, are some of the phrases appropriate to use in describing my experience hours after my workout.

This products in this stack dovetail nicely in their synergistic actions! :food:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Graitfying is an interesting way to describe your workout!...
Probably. I was very satisfied with it, hence the description! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final comments and feedback...

Having come to the end of my sponsored CRE-O2 log, it is now time for some final rating and comments. My rating will be on a scale of 1 - 10 (where 10 is strongly preferred to 1), based on the following measures:

Strength and Endurance
Rating: 10/10
Justification: Creatine products should enhance strength and endurance, primarily via ATP/phosphocreatine synthesis. For a variety of reasons that range from absorption efficiency to synergistic action of the blend, different creatine supplements achieve markedly different results in this area. CRE-O2 effectively combines a completely novel absorption concept with a synergistic blend of potent compounds, to yield consistently noticeable improvements in strength and endurance. It certainly delivers what it claims in this regard.

Absence of Bloating and Cramping
Justification: As a creatine-monohydrate non-responder (I actually prefer to say negative responder, due to the misery I go through after monohydrate supplementation), CRE-O2 embodies the ultimate in absorption and uptake. Not once did I experience any gastro-intestinal discomfort of any type due to CRE-O2. This is one excellent product for creatine monohydrate responders and non-responders alike!

Reduced Fatigue and Improved Recovery Time
Rating: 8.5/10
Justification: I experienced relatively fast recovery and with reduced fatigue while on CRE-O2. In an earlier post in this thread, I highlighted the pathways involved in this outcome. I am unable to give CRE-O2 full points here, as I also used Carnage and Citruvol-XS at the same time. These definitely contributed to the results I saw in this area. The stack of CRE-O2/Carnage/Citruvol-XS would no doubt get full marks for reduced fatigue and shortened recovery time.

Adaptogenic and other effects
Rating: 9.0/10
Justification: If one adds the Cordyceps strain in CRE-O2 to the agents (Jiaogulan, Rhodiola Rosea, Ciwuja, and Alpha Lipoic Acid) in the Adapt-02 Endurance Matrix™ (also in CRE-O2), what one gets is a rare combination of versatile compounds with synergistic effects ranging from potent adaptogenic support, immune-system enhancement, nutrient partitioning, anti-aging, and metabolic/cellular optimization. This is not something every creatine product has to offer, or even can offer. Yet, this Adapt-02 Endurance Matrix™ contributes significantly to the potent action of CRE-O2.

Altogether, CRE-O2 is an awesome product, and comes with my highest recommendations! :thumbsup:

Finally, I would like to thank Matt and Millennium Sport Technology for graciously allowing me to log CRE-O2. :cheers:​

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log this is definitely the next Creatine I will try after Neovar...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Wow...what a great review. I'm so happy to see that you got the most out of the product for the month you were running it. I'm just sad that you didn't have longer to go, haha

Thank you so much for your time and efforts in logging Cre-02 for us. Even though I didn't always post :nono:, I was enjoying reading along with every update :)

I've always loved your reviews and continue to do so. Great detail and thought put into all your responses. Again, thank you so much!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...what a great review. I'm so happy to see that you got the most out of the product for the month you were running it. I'm just sad that you didn't have longer to go, haha

Thank you so much for your time and efforts in logging Cre-02 for us. Even though I didn't always post :nono:, I was enjoying reading along with every update :)

I've always loved your reviews and continue to do so. Great detail and thought put into all your responses. Again, thank you so much!
It was my pleasure! I should thank you guys for the great product, and for the privilege to log it! :D

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Having come to the end of my sponsored CRE-O2 log, it is now time for some final rating and comments. My rating will be on a scale of 1 - 10 (where 10 is strongly preferred to 1), based on the following measures:

Strength and Endurance
Justification: Creatine products should enhance strength and endurance, primarily via ATP/phosphocreatine synthesis. For a variety of reasons that range from absorption efficiency to synergistic action of the blend, different creatine supplements achieve markedly different results in this area. CRE-O2 effectively combines a completely novel absorption concept with a synergistic blend of potent compounds, to yield consistently noticeable improvements in strength and endurance. It certainly delivers what it claims in this regard.

Absence of Bloating and Cramping
Justification: As a creatine-monohydrate non-responder (I actually prefer to say negative responder, due to the misery I go through after monohydrate supplementation), CRE-O2 embodies the ultimate in absorption and uptake. Not once did I experience any gastro-intestinal discomfort of any type due to CRE-O2. This is one excellent product for creatine monohydrate responders and non-responders alike!

Reduced Fatigue and Improved Recovery Time
Rating: 8.5/10
Justification: I experienced relatively fast recovery and with reduced fatigue while on CRE-O2. In an earlier post in this thread, I highlighted the pathways involved in this outcome. I am unable to give CRE-O2 full points here, as I also used Carnage and Citruvol-XS at the same time. These definitely contributed to the results I saw in this area. The stack of CRE-O2/Carnage/Citruvol-XS would no doubt get full marks for reduced fatigue and shortened recovery time.

Adaptogenic and other effects
Rating: 9.0/10
Justification: If one adds the Cordyceps strain in CRE-O2 to the agents (Jiaogulan, Rhodiola Rosea, Ciwuja, and Alpha Lipoic Acid) in the Adapt-02 Endurance Matrix™ (also in CRE-O2), what one gets is a rare combination of versatile compounds with synergistic effects ranging from potent adaptogenic support, immune-system enhancement, nutrient partitioning, anti-aging, and metabolic/cellular optimization. This is not something every creatine product has to offer, or even can offer. Yet, this Adapt-02 Endurance Matrix™ contributes significantly to the potent action of CRE-O2.

Altogether, CRE-O2 is an awesome product, and comes with my highest recommendations! :thumbsup:

Finally, I would like to thank Matt and Millennium Sport Technology for graciously allowing me to log CRE-O2. :cheers:​
SM my friend I have to apologize not to enter this log but I don't go much to the supplement logs forum, I was really f*cked up when I saw I missed this one, :frustrate, well apart from that I have to say I read it and it was awesome bro, I`m glad you find some creatine that works on you and by the way can you or some millennium rep explain me what is the rational of using cordyceps on bodybuilding, I can see what it does in your resume but what is the exact mechanism of action in the human body?

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SM my friend I have to apologize not to enter this log but I don't go much to the supplement logs forum, I was really f*cked up when I saw I missed this one, :frustrate, well apart from that I have to say I read it and it was awesome bro, I`m gland you find some creatine that works on you and by the way can you or some millennium rep explain me what is the rational of using cordyceps on bodybuilding, I can see what it does in your resume but what is the exact mechanism of action in the human body?
No problems, my friend. Better late than never. :) Take a look at this. If it does not answer your question, let me know: Cordygen5 (90 caps) By: Millennium Sport Technologies

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If you'd like to wait for an answer from Strat then that's cool...but if you'd like my personal insight, that decision relies heavily on your style of training and your goals. Please let me know and I will be able to assist further :)

Thanks for helping out Ike :)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I just found this log now... Good stuff

Viffer

Viffer

Awards
Great log. Newer to this forum but found this very educational and informative. Thanks for taking the time to include such a detailed experience with this supp.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Great log. Newer to this forum but found this very educational and informative. Thanks for taking the time to include such a detailed experience with this supp.
7 post and more than 700 rep points??????????
bro , you must be a supp guru:lol:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cordygen5 on the hitlist....

Really enjoy your logging style there SM - pm me when you start you next one!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it is... I left it a week ago and its up... or my log

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks and welcome to AnabolicMinds! :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cordygen5 on the hitlist....

Really enjoy your logging style there SM - pm me when you start you next one!
Thanks, JP! Will do. :thumbsup:

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Great log, and as always, very informative! I've got my eye on Cre-O2, the feedback seems quite positive as of yet and it seems to have benefits I seek.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log, and as always, very informative! I've got my eye on Cre-O2, the feedback seems quite positive as of yet and it seems to have benefits I seek.
Thank you very much! CRE-O2 is a great supplement. MST did it again! :)