Testers needed for LG's {New} Protein!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
PB and banana cream ready to ship this week!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats guys, i cant wait to hear which flavor to try first ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Unless I miss it, where can we pick up some of these new flavors? my taste buds are ready to try them :)
Will be offered here on AM only. Should be reayd to order sometime this week fingers crossed.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any update on when the PB will be available?

Our distributor has everyones addys, I will double check with them right now for you, I know we were just waiting for them to come in:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just told everything is shipping tomorrow:)
Edit: Were still waiting on the Chocolate and Cookies n Cream, few more weeks on those 2 flavors

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get my hands on the PB protein. When will it go on "beta" sale to the public? I want to pick some of those up as well.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to get my hands on the PB protein. When will it go on "beta" sale to the public? I want to pick some of those up as well.

It is on the site right now..:) hes only having 90 tubs of each, to see how it goes. so not sure how much is left..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine today. The Banana tastes like Peanut Butter.
interesting, the gemma certainly has a natural nutty taste to it

i just ordered a peanut butter today, so ill let you know how that goes when it comes in next week

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we knew the Snag man was testing it and we want it to be the very best!
Ohh nice answer! :box:

Haha, like I said no worries man, I got plenty of protein laying around so it's not like I'm chomping at the bit here.. Looking forward to checking it out, but I'm a patient man.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohh nice answer! :box:

Haha, like I said no worries man, I got plenty of protein laying around so it's not like I'm chomping at the bit here.. Looking forward to checking it out, but I'm a patient man.
patient people get rewarded ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine, review posted

This was ment to be logged, reviews are great , but this was a promo to log..2lbs should only last about 2 weeks, so if you can log it that would be great.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
This was ment to be logged, reviews are great , but this was a promo to log..2lbs should only last about 2 weeks, so if you can log it that would be great.
I will log..... Terminology may have been incorrect.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
As noted in my review/log. There is no way that there will be 31 scoops in this container. I'm lucky to get 15 out of it, but my guess is about 10 more scoops. This stuff is super moist, almost damp and even after shaking it up, it doesn't fluff up at all. I'd be curious if anyone else notices this who gets the peanut butter. The container itself is only about 1/8 full.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be more then happy to be a tester :D

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
As noted in my review/log. There is no way that there will be 31 scoops in this container. I'm lucky to get 15 out of it, but my guess is about 10 more scoops. This stuff is super moist, almost damp and even after shaking it up, it doesn't fluff up at all. I'd be curious if anyone else notices this who gets the peanut butter. The container itself is only about 1/8 full.

I got the peanut butter and yeah I noticed that the container isn't even halfway full, but I will just go ahead and see how many scoops I get out of this. I will be posting up my log in a few minutes and I'll post a link back here

vadox6466

I got the peanut butter and yeah I noticed that the container isn't even halfway full, but I will just go ahead and see how many scoops I get out of this. I will be posting up my log in a few minutes and I'll post a link back here
Any chance of taking a picture of the powder in the container? I'm curious to see how it looks/how full the container is.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of taking a picture of the powder in the container? I'm curious to see how it looks/how full the container is.
I do have some pics of that as a matter of fact. Now I'm not saying that it's not 2.2 lbs like they say it is, I'm just saying that there is a lot of wasted container. I actually did weigh it too, on a scale that isn't fully trustworthy, but it said it was actually more than 2.2 lbs

vadox6466

I do have some pics of that as a matter of fact. Now I'm not saying that it's not 2.2 lbs like they say it is, I'm just saying that there is a lot of wasted container. I actually did weigh it too, on a scale that isn't fully trustworthy, but it said it was actually more than 2.2 lbs
Yup, powders are all packaged by weight, not volume. I would have no doubts that the proper amount is inside.. I'm just curious about the consistency of the product. :)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Yup, powders are all packaged by weight, not volume. I would have no doubts that the proper amount is inside.. I'm just curious about the consistency of the product. :)
My concern would be that due to being packaged by weight, if you order PB you may only get half of what someone who orders chocolate may get in terms of servings... I will see what I get out of the tub..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My concern would be that due to being packaged by weight, if you order PB you may only get half of what someone who orders chocolate may get in terms of servings...
HUH??? :blink:

vadox6466

My concern would be that due to being packaged by weight, if you order PB you may only get half of what someone who orders chocolate may get in terms of servings... I will see what I get out of the tub..
well, the scoopers would be different sizes to accommodate for the density.. at least I would hope so

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
HUH??? :blink:
While maybe not worded great, I meant that the scoop for my PB will not yield me 31 servings. Maybe half that if i'm lucky. So strictly based on weight and keeping the scoopers the same, I think PB compared to the choc and vanilla I have tried is much much heaving and "wet" feeling but yet has the same size scoop.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say, try not to compress to the protein in to the scoop:)

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to post in my log about the consistency in a moment, as I am drinking my first scoop right now.

I would say, try not to compress to the protein in to the scoop:)
How can we be consistent with every scoop if we are not compressing it? Anyway I compressed my first scoop before reading this, but I will try to lightly pack the protein in my other scoops.

Here is a link to my log by the way:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126146-lgs-peanut-butter.html

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to see a few people have received this now! Keep the comments coming guys!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I don't have mine yet, but I'll let everyone know whenever I receive it.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just tasted this stuff- it reminds me of a Butter Finger candy bar. I like it! :D