Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I have been running Test e at 600mg for a while now and am not going to get off of it anytime soon. I would like to get leaner so I was going to add some things to the mix. (I do not want to read comments about how I should cycle off Test, I already am well aware of the complications and have taken appropriate action)

This is what I'm thinking:

Test E 600mg/week Continual
Tren Ace 100mg/eod weeks 1-10
Masteron 100mg/eod weeks 1-10
SD (beastdrol) 20/20/30/30 weeks 1-4

I've read that SD is an oral form of Mast...so is this overkill or is there any other reason I should not run the SD with this?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Typically if you run tren, you back off the test. I'd drop the SD and back off on the test to about 400 until you complete your run. The mast is solid so that's a good choice.

I ran tren ace ED except Sunday, so I was doing 600mgs of tren a week but only 400mgs of test. I felt great. If you reduce your test, you'll reduce the E2 and asssociated bloat.Mast will reduce it even further. You may want to do tren eod for a couple of weeks and then go ed if you have no complications with eod. Tren ace ed kicks ass.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Typically if you run tren, you back off the test. I'd drop the SD and back off on the test to about 400 until you complete your run. The mast is solid so that's a good choice.

I ran tren ace ED except Sunday, so I was doing 600mgs of tren a week but only 400mgs of test. I felt great. If you reduce your test, you'll reduce the E2 and asssociated bloat.Mast will reduce it even further. You may want to do tren eod for a couple of weeks and then go ed if you have no complications with eod. Tren ace ed kicks ass.
Yea tren is pretty sweet, I've ran it twice before. I have never ran masteron and everyone says they go good together so I figured I'd give it a shot. I just hate pinning ed....eod I can live with lol

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
test tren mast looks soo good. i would loveeee to run that cycle..but damn mast and tren ace are so expensive.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
test tren mast looks soo good. i would loveeee to run that cycle..but damn mast and tren ace are so expensive.
Really? I won't say where, but I get top quality tren and mast for about the same price as test. I hesitate to even quote the price, but I can get a good supply of tren/test/mast for the cost of taking a family of four out to a good restaurant. Provided the wife orders an expensive wine!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That stack is a bit overkill, what are you really trying to accomplish? Just getting leaner shouldn't take all that, really if anything thats more a bulk stack with the masteron only providing some hardening

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
the masteron only providing some hardening
True, but it will reduce the E2 as any AI will, so if his E2 is elevated now, then adding mast will essentially lean him out as well as hardening him. If his E2 is under control, then I'd suggest he back off the AI and let mast do its job and not totally zero out any Estrogen. But as you implied, don't expect a lot of mast.

I hate to see anyone using equip. Might as well shoot tar into your veins.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Hammer hates EQ more than a whore hates church, I almost feel guilty for being on it right now. Oh well, if RBC gets too high, I'll just give blood.

I always thought superdrol was closest to dianabol? no?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Hammer hates EQ more than a whore hates church, I almost feel guilty for being on it right now. Oh well, if RBC gets too high, I'll just give blood.

I always thought superdrol was closest to dianabol? no?
Ha ha ha... I'm really no one to give advice on "safe" gear. The stuff I put in my body scares me some times. I feel like a lab rat, testing gear and theories out on me to see how my body reacts. I just truly feel equip is very bad news. But I love anchovies on my pizza and love them black chicks, so I'm like the odd man out. You'll be fine...probably.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
EQ actually is really bad for you. So is tren though.
My doc told me if any other doctor were to run my blood while I was on tren they would probably take me to the hospital. Ha.

I like EQ. I just run it low. 200mg a week is good enough.

Anyways, your cycle looks good.
I'd cut the E a little and replace it with prop. 200mg prop 400mg E.

I don't know anything about SD.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
My doc told me if any other doctor were to run my blood while I was on tren they would probably take me to the hospital. Ha.

Anyways, your cycle looks good.
I'd cut the E a little and replace it with prop. 200mg prop 400mg E.

I don't know anything about SD.
I would replace test e with prop, but I do not hold very much water on Test E. Since it has a longer half life; it's a lot cheaper for me to run then prop.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I would replace test e with prop, but I do not hold very much water on Test E. Since it has a longer half life; it's a lot cheaper for me to run then prop.
I was suggesting he still run the 400mg of E, but instead of 600mg of E total, replace 200 of that with P.

I've just always been a bigger fan of blending esters.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I was suggesting he still run the 400mg of E, but instead of 600mg of E total, replace 200 of that with P.

I've just always been a bigger fan of blending esters.
hmmmmm maybe I'll try that....so how would u inject the test p then a week?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Hit it the same, M and Th. In your case maybe M and F, since you are going M_W_F.
The E I get is usually 300mg, so I can base it off that.

I go 1CC Prop (100mg) and .5CC E (150mg).

When I get stuck in things like that (twice a week vs EOD) I will do Monday night, Wed mid day, then Friday morning. Just to keep the test on Monday and Friday pretty evenly spread.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Hit it the same, M and Th. In your case maybe M and F, since you are going M_W_F.
The E I get is usually 300mg, so I can base it off that.

I go 1CC Prop (100mg) and .5CC E (150mg).

When I get stuck in things like that (twice a week vs EOD) I will do Monday night, Wed mid day, then Friday morning. Just to keep the test on Monday and Friday pretty evenly spread.
awesome exactly what I was wanting to know. My test e is 300mg as well. I've been cutting weight for a fight so this may help me cut a little water weight as well. Even though I'm pretty dang lean off of test e.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya you won't hold as much water.
Prop is in and out. Way better.

I've trained my whole life (Marital Arts, Boxing, etc). Hope your stamina is OK with that tren. I don't get effected as much as some people do, but I really don't hit more than 200mg/week either.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Ya you won't hold as much water.
Prop is in and out. Way better.

I've trained my whole life (Marital Arts, Boxing, etc). Hope your stamina is OK with that tren. I don't get effected as much as some people do, but I really don't hit more than 200mg/week either.
yea stanima is fine.....losing this weight is proving to be a ****ing bitch. I started my cut at almost 210.....got down to 185 pretty easy...but have been stuck there for ****ing 6 days. NO matter what I do I can't drop below it, I need to get to about 180 so the rest is water/food in stomach. My clen comes in today and that gives me just enough time for a 2 week run at it.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established

hi CCV, can I know more about why EQ is really bad? Besides high RBC, what's the problem which other roids don't have?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
hi CCV, can I know more about why EQ is really bad? Besides high RBC, what's the problem which other roids don't have?
I know as much as you do. It thickens your blood, which can cause a number of complications, mostly resulting in your blood clotting.

Some people have fatigue problems on it, but I don't.

EQ works really well for me. Anything that dramatically changes the way I look on the outside, must be doing some serious stuff on the inside. I run low though. 200mg a week.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
yea stanima is fine.....losing this weight is proving to be a ****ing bitch. I started my cut at almost 210.....got down to 185 pretty easy...but have been stuck there for ****ing 6 days. NO matter what I do I can't drop below it, I need to get to about 180 so the rest is water/food in stomach. My clen comes in today and that gives me just enough time for a 2 week run at it.
T3 is magic.
ECA does it for me as well.
Clen, meh...not a big fan. It just doesn't do it for me.

Really good to see another fighter here. GL man...train hard.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
keep test at 600, dont drop it. Run Tren ED at 50mg, 350mg/week. Trash SD that stuff is garbage. Run masteron at least 525mg/week.

I'm on 700mg/test-p, 525mg/mast-p, and 80mg var.....my strength is retarded. You wont need much tren with masteron already in there...

people always say masteron is weak, hell no...its so androgenic so the strength gains are insane...its like a cleaner tren, just less anabolic. But you have plenty of activity coming from the test. So IMO test-p and maston as high enough dosage wont require much tren...I'm at the point were strength outweighs my joints...i have to slow myself down. I can't imagine tren right now on top of this...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep test at 600, dont drop it. Run Tren ED at 50mg, 350mg/week. Trash SD that stuff is garbage. Run masteron at least 525mg/week.

I'm on 700mg/test-p, 525mg/mast-p, and 80mg var.....my strength is retarded. You wont need much tren with masteron already in there...

people always say masteron is weak, hell no...its so androgenic so the strength gains are insane...its like a cleaner tren, just less anabolic. But you have plenty of activity coming from the test. So IMO test-p and maston as high enough dosage wont require much tren...I'm at the point were strength outweighs my joints...i have to slow myself down. I can't imagine tren right now on top of this...
or whats in your bottle that is labeled masteron isn't actually masteron which is far more likely.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
or whats in your bottle that is labeled masteron isn't actually masteron which is far more likely.
I tend to agree... I was blown away by the masteron comment. Tren and Mast are so different that there should be no confusion.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
uhhh....hahaha....I make my OWN stuff guys. From a legit powder source, and I did a melting point test and nuclear magnetic resonance fools!

ITS DEFINITELY masteron.

I have this stinging feeling that 1/2 the time people think they are using masteron or primo...they are actually on an oil based winstrol thats probably faked...

I know its masteron because I started with test-var only for 5 weeks...got strong and full...added in the masteron and I'm angry as sh*t and super hard, like my muscles are so tight and hard i'm going to explode. My strength is absolutely retardedly insane...I dont need any other hormones. I can't possibly see how being on tren or SD with the test base and anavar already running could contribute to any more strength/mass.

DHT compounds are known to increase strength...not muscle growth, but pure strength is a common attribute. I figured you guys would know this....

The problem most dont experience this effect from masteron is maybe because most people do not run it with a big test base and use it during a recomp/bulk....most use it when they are under 7 percent and on a calorie deficit.

I mean is could easily be the 80mg/var causing the strength, but like I said, I was on that for 5-6 weeks before adding the masteron. Its like someone flipped a light switch. I went from squatting 315x5 to 315x25. Bench from 225x8 to 225x22...255x8 to 315x6!!! And i'm recomping!!!!

I have already dropped the var down to 40mg from 80, going to quit it at the end of the week so the true test of the masteron is coming soon.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
wow i wish i can run mast at 500mg/week. i would bulk with it if i could afford it.
and wouldnt mast just keep ur strength up and not so much muscle mass?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
wow i wish i can run mast at 500mg/week. i would bulk with it if i could afford it.
and wouldnt mast just keep ur strength up and not so much muscle mass?
thats what i have noticed, tight/hardness/grainy and keeps your strength way up. But not mass gains