~~test prop...tren ace...nuff said~~

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah exactly, cable crunches for sure, weighted crunches, leg raises (make them hard enough to keep reps 10-15), weighted obliques etc.

I had to stop doing weighted obliques because they became too big.
yeah never done any wighted movements for the obliques.....that will just make you look wide

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
legs today.

legpress
720lbs (+machine) x 10
810lbs (+machine) x 10
900lbs (+machine) x 8
990lbs (+machine) x 6

not bad, i cant really compare it to last weeks leg press because it was a different machine....but thats some serious weight if i do say so myself.

killed quads, legs were shaking when i left the gym today. no cardio today.

weight 203.5

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
You guys think training abs twice a week with heavy weight is plenty?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Wow.. Hit up some heavy abs yesterday, this hurts guys.. Haven't had soreness like this in a looooong time. Very cool.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah i did some cable crunches that got my abs goooooooood. bodyweight just doesnt cut it anymore

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so being the lucky bastard i am, i scored 1 free vial of prop/tren-e blend (100mg each per ml) and 1 vial of cyp 250mg/ml.

im sooooooooo wanting to either jump into my next cycle or cruise in between. i have pleeeeeeeenty of HCG. BUT, as fun as it sounds, im going to hold off. its about 2 weeks till spring break and theres no way i could bring all my supplies and be able to hide them from ppl

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
so being the lucky bastard i am, i scored 1 free vial of prop/tren-e blend (100mg each per ml) and 1 vial of cyp 250mg/ml.

im sooooooooo wanting to either jump into my next cycle or cruise in between. i have pleeeeeeeenty of HCG. BUT, as fun as it sounds, im going to hold off. its about 2 weeks till spring break and theres no way i could bring all my supplies and be able to hide them from ppl
lucky bastard

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I once helped a guy move and he paid me in Winstrol. That was awkward.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good workout today. hit shoulders.

db shoulder press
80x12
85x10
90x8
100x5 (PR)

got 8 reps @ 585 with shrugs, cant remember if i got 6 or 8 last week. this was my last set and my shoulders were just fried

weight today 204

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Dam your huge, I feel like a punk now...I maybe needing to join you on the dark side soon. Great job on all your progress. What size are your arms?
dark side is were its at, just make sure u bring a flashlight :D

no idea about arm size

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
forgot to mention this yesturday. just a little story.

me and my 2 training partners all look like we workout and are somewhat big. we were doing DB shoulder press yesturday and my buddy had just gotten done with his second set (90lb DBs x 10) and this kid sitting behind us was just staring at us. he wasnt tiny, but small in my eyes. anyway, he goes to me, "damn, are u guys on the football team...90lb DBs really?"....i just laugh and say "haha, no...u just see me use the 95's?"...then he goes "well ****, thats just crazy, are yall in here a lot"....then once again i laugh and say "5 days a week, we love it, its just what we do."

he was definitely one of those kids who just admires someone who he wants to be like. probably a freshman.

made me kinda feel good to think that someone thought i was big/strong enough to be on the football team.

gay story, but thought id share

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
forgot to mention this yesturday. just a little story.

me and my 2 training partners all look like we workout and are somewhat big. we were doing DB shoulder press yesturday and my buddy had just gotten done with his second set (90lb DBs x 10) and this kid sitting behind us was just staring at us. he wasnt tiny, but small in my eyes. anyway, he goes to me, "damn, are u guys on the football team...90lb DBs really?"....i just laugh and say "haha, no...u just see me use the 95's?"...then he goes "well ****, thats just crazy, are yall in here a lot"....then once again i laugh and say "5 days a week, we love it, its just what we do."

he was definitely one of those kids who just admires someone who he wants to be like. probably a freshman.

made me kinda feel good to think that someone thought i was big/strong enough to be on the football team.

gay story, but thought id share
eh.. not too gay.

I liked it :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love the story, i kinda feel like that too sometimes, "this is what I do."

that's good on the dumbell press, i'm jealous, my shoulders are so weak. You got me beat on the shoulders but aren't we more similar on flat and incline? I need some competition to get me more motivated :p

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya, 90-95's for shoulder presses is damn good. I gotta try up in that range sometime, for a fun set.. Since I DC train, shoulders are RP'd, and there is no way i can 95 RP'd for the rep range i need..lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Ya, 90-95's for shoulder presses is damn good. I gotta try up in that range sometime, for a fun set.. Since I DC train, shoulders are RP'd, and there is no way i can 95 RP'd for the rep range i need..lol
man...i just started training dc....im sold bro...dc is the ****...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
speaking of DC, i definitely need to change my routine up just for some muscle confusion. ive been doing the same for a while now....not exact same exercises week after week but u get my point.

i decided to do a 4 set with 100lb DBs, i got 4-5 reps, cant remember. all i know is that i cant get my shoulder sore for sh!t anymore :(

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
man...i just started training dc....im sold bro...dc is the ****...
Hell Ya man. I been training like this for a long time.. Pretty much will never change.
speaking of DC, i definitely need to change my routine up just for some muscle confusion. ive been doing the same for a while now....not exact same exercises week after week but u get my point.

i decided to do a 4 set with 100lb DBs, i got 4-5 reps, cant remember. all i know is that i cant get my shoulder sore for sh!t anymore :(
IMO that is the beauty of DC.. There is an endless amount of variety built into the program. Exercise selection, different rep ranges, etc. Really no need for me to ever go another route.

Its not for everyone, but works for me:)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hit arms today. nothing really impressive to note. i went to a YMCA near where my parents live cause i came home this weekend. decided to wear a wifebeater and was stared (sp?) at by everyone there....felt weird...but a good weird.

weight today 203

gotta say i looked pretty big and quite sexy with my nice tan and a wifebeater on :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the cycle is slowly coming to an end. 2-3 more pins left :(

hit back today. managed to do BW+45lbs pullups for 6 reps at then end of my workout. deadlifts were lacking a little because they were near the end of my workout but got 5 reps @ 405lbs off the floor. i hit a lot of different things today for back, a bigger variety than usual, i have a hard time getting my back sore.

weight today 203

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
chest workout today, some good ****.

never tried going too heavy on DB flies but i was able to do 65lbers for 10 reps and 70lbers for 6 reps. both of which are PRs.

didnt do too many exercises today. incline smith machine (i like incline BB but the incline is too steep and hurts my shoulders), incline fly, flat bench with DBs, a couple others but cant remember.

i felt really strong today.

weight was at 205.5

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sweet. I love dumbell flys, they work my chest much better than bench

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sweet. I love dumbell flys, they work my chest much better than bench
they felt so light today, usually im struggling with 50's.

the incline bench press with the smith machine really hit my upper middle chest a lot better than i thought it would also.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing carves out the upper inner chest for me like the low pulley crossovers or whatever you call them (they look like double uppercuts) i love those

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
nothing carves out the upper inner chest for me like the low pulley crossovers or whatever you call them (they look like double uppercuts) i love those
I've never tried those. I will next time though. I found that the incline dumbell press is the best esp. when I take like 60 pounders, and just squeeze the hell outa them on the top :D.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
a like those too. always burnout at the end with those :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
leg day

squats
225x12
315x10 PR
335x5 PR....could have gotten 6 but i didnt want to burnout the beginning of my workout

last 2 weeks i've been doing something my buddy suggested on legpress (keep in mind this is after squats)

...2 plates per side, 10 reps...3 plates, 15 reps...4 plates 20 reps...maybe 10 second rest between sets. this hurt like a motherf ucker

then i did the reverse. 4 plates, 10 reps...3 plates, 15 reps....4 plates, only got 6 reps.....OUCH!

weight today 203

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
x2!! Oh and NOS, i'm wayyyyy late and the cycle is almost over, but I wanna see da pics! I'll be running prop at 50mg ED for 8 weeks along with an oral in the next few months. Trying to stay natty for a while. It's actually kinda fun :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
x2!! Oh and NOS, i'm wayyyyy late and the cycle is almost over, but I wanna see da pics! I'll be running prop at 50mg ED for 8 weeks along with an oral in the next few months. Trying to stay natty for a while. It's actually kinda fun :)
id just stick to 100mg eod.

with the prices of OTC supps these days....its cheaper to use AAS...no joke.

after this i'll of course be natty for a couple of months...not looking forward to it. but last time wasnt bad so i have high hopes

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
id just stick to 100mg eod.

with the prices of OTC supps these days....its cheaper to use AAS...no joke.

after this i'll of course be natty for a couple of months...not looking forward to it. but last time wasnt bad so i have high hopes
The 100 EOD is usually how it's used, but 50 ED sounds better in terms of blood concentration. Some say 100 EOD is better and others say 50 ED was better, so eh, I dunno. EOD pins do sound better than ED. If you have any cash bro, check out LG's T-911 for PCT. It's THE BEST natty T booster i've ever used hands down. The prices of OTC supps ARE ridiculous, but I got the T-911 for $30 so that's not bad :)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Also, did you notice any bloat at all with prop? I was thinking about maybe running Phera or m1,4add with it, but don't want to be too uncomfortable. I didn't bloat AT ALL on enanthate, so prop shouldn't be a problem.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Also, did you notice any bloat at all with prop? I was thinking about maybe running Phera or m1,4add with it, but don't want to be too uncomfortable. I didn't bloat AT ALL on enanthate, so prop shouldn't be a problem.
i dont bloat from enan, prop, or dbol.....but felt bloated as f uck on Havoc :confused:

i was expecting more out of tren as far as size gains go. the tren was either underdosed or i just needed more....well see next time :D

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i dont bloat from enan, prop, or dbol.....but felt bloated as f uck on Havoc :confused:

i was expecting more out of tren as far as size gains go. the tren was either underdosed or i just needed more....well see next time :D
Hmmm, that's weird man. PM headed your way bro...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
everyday pinning is a lot though, going through 2 needles and a syringe everyday, and the scar tissue.. with prop eod is fine. IMO.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
everyday pinning is a lot though, going through 2 needles and a syringe everyday, and the scar tissue.. with prop eod is fine. IMO.
Yea, NOS got me thinking about it again. I'll stick with EOD. Thanks bro's.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey NOS,

You build is like mine. Ill keep up to date on this. I know fina like no ones business.

thinking of a 100mg ed with Test eth and some dbol or "the one"

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey NOS,

Your build is like mine. I'll keep up to date on this. I know fina like no one's business.

Thinking of 100mg ed with Test eth and some dbol, or "the one."
Go for "The One." It sounds fun :)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go for "The One." It sounds fun :)
I am thinking dbol at the begining to get my mass back up then the one at the end when I am more ripped to transition into a less suppressive phase of the cycle before pct... That is if the one pans out of course.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ouch that leg day sounds pretty brutal. i get so lightheaded if i hit legs super hard, they take all the blood from my head when they are pumped. seriously i get so sick sometimes i feel like passing out. Last leg day i did DB lunges across the gym and those are freakin crazy, havent done those since i was like 17! lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ouch that leg day sounds pretty brutal. i get so lightheaded if i hit legs super hard, they take all the blood from my head when they are pumped. seriously i get so sick sometimes i feel like passing out. Last leg day i did DB lunges across the gym and those are freakin crazy, havent done those since i was like 17! lol.
i hear that piston, if i train legs with the kind of intensity that i threw into my other sets, and i do 10+ reps, i will get so sick i am close to vomiting and my workout is pretty much destroyed because any subsequent set I do brings me instantly to the brink of vomiting. It's probably happened about 10 times now, whenever I hit 10+ reps on squats going all out. I feel so sick I just want to lay down.

Dumbell lunges can get pretty brutal if you push the reps, really brutal, close to falling over on the last ones :laugh:

nos, time to update man!