Test P, NPP, Var, Msten stack

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Went to the urgent care yesterday morning cause this cold ain’t getting any better. Viral, so no antibiotics. Just treating symptoms with the usual type stuff.

This not getting to the gym thing is really wrecking me. Grand scheme I’m sure it’ll all be fine but I feel like I’m missing out. And my diet is never as solid when I’m not working out, just not the same focus. I think I’ve lost 5lbs.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just noticed your running transdermal clen. What carrier are you using. I'm avant labs lipoderm ultra

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just noticed your running transdermal clen. What carrier are you using. I'm avant labs lipoderm ultra
Phloejel ultra. Actually been off it a couple weeks. Might add it back in after finishing msten.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went to the urgent care yesterday morning cause this cold ain’t getting any better. Viral, so no antibiotics. Just treating symptoms with the usual type stuff.

This not getting to the gym thing is really wrecking me. Grand scheme I’m sure it’ll all be fine but I feel like I’m missing out. And my diet is never as solid when I’m not working out, just not the same focus. I think I’ve lost 5lbs.

The good thing is that steroids will take this diet and make it better than it would be natural. Keep your chin up it happens to everyone very often in the beginning of a cycle.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The good thing is that steroids will take this diet and make it better than it would be natural. Keep your chin up it happens to everyone very often in the beginning of a cycle.
Yeah trying to stay positive and just focus on whats ahead of me. Good news is im not getting fat at least. Down about 8lbs. Just not much appetite or interest in eating. Some of the medicine they gave me makes me want to sleep standing up so im dropping that crap except for bedtime.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah trying to stay positive and just focus on whats ahead of me. Good news is im not getting fat at least. Down about 8lbs. Just not much appetite or interest in eating. Some of the medicine they gave me makes me want to sleep standing up so im dropping that crap except for bedtime.

Youll get back, just try to be more serious cause youll just end up losing money and the regrets will come even more after cycle

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At this point I’m wondering if some of the lethargy and lack of appetite is more the msten than the cold. I literally want nothing to do with eating at this point. Usually can’t put much away when I do sit down to eat. Lethargy isn’t too bad, really, nothing like I experienced on oral only cycles but not too much pep in my step.

I will say I’m looking dryer and leaner, tighter in the midsection. Gonna get back in the gym Wednesday and try to push forward.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
At this point I’m wondering if some of the lethargy and lack of appetite is more the msten than the cold. I literally want nothing to do with eating at this point. Usually can’t put much away when I do sit down to eat. Lethargy isn’t too bad, really, nothing like I experienced on oral only cycles but not too much pep in my step.

I will say I’m looking dryer and leaner, tighter in the midsection. Gonna get back in the gym Wednesday and try to push forward.
I dropped dbol a few days ago and my appetite is already back in full force.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got to bed early and woke up a little after 5. Couldn’t fall back asleep but felt decent so decided to get into the gym today.

10 minute elliptical warmup
Leg press, calf raise, leg extension, leg curl, hip adductor
20 minutes elliptical

Nothing major but felt good to do a little something. Got winded easy. I think the pseudoephedrine is making me feel really weird. Never liked the stuff.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NTF chest and back today.

Bench press 8/5/5/3/5/8
Pullover 3x 15
Chest fly 3x 12
Pulldown 3x 12-15
Smith incline 3x 8
Machine row 3x 10
Cable crossover 3x 12
Shrugs 3x 10
30 hanging knee raises
20 myo crunch
30 minutes elliptical hr 137 avg

Strength still off the mark a bit and stamina a bit lacking. Felt good to do some work but wasn’t the best workout. Carbed up with a coke and pepperoni pizza after at my favorite pizza place. Day off work today, probably just lay around and hug the dogs the rest of the day.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couple updates:

Joints are feeling dry and achy.
6 weeks out from the wedding, so I’m starting 3AD and 11oxo tomorrow.
Gonna go ahead and drop the var.
Tuesday(I think) will mark 4 weeks of msten. Not sure if I’m gonna make it all 6 weeks but I like how it’s drying me out so I’m gonna run it as long as I can stand.
Next weekend marks 8 weeks of NPP. Have enough to run an extra week or so, so I’ll just run out what I have.

Didn’t sleep worth a damn last night. Felt very blah today. Will get in tomorrow morning for arms and shoulders. Think I’m about past this cold so I’ll be back in Monday for my HIT workout. Will also shoot to get some cardio in on Sunday. 6 weeks out, let’s get after it.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Couple updates:

Joints are feeling dry and achy.
6 weeks out from the wedding, so I’m starting 3AD and 11oxo tomorrow.
Gonna go ahead and drop the var.
Tuesday(I think) will mark 4 weeks of msten. Not sure if I’m gonna make it all 6 weeks but I like how it’s drying me out so I’m gonna run it as long as I can stand.
Next weekend marks 8 weeks of NPP. Have enough to run an extra week or so, so I’ll just run out what I have.

Didn’t sleep worth a damn last night. Felt very blah today. Will get in tomorrow morning for arms and shoulders. Think I’m about past this cold so I’ll be back in Monday for my HIT workout. Will also shoot to get some cardio in on Sunday. 6 weeks out, let’s get after it.
I think you’ll feel great once you drop the oral. Once I dropped dbol I started feeling amazing. You’ll drop a decent amount of water when you come off the NPP as well!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in for arms and shoulders today.

3 sets each:
Arnold press, upright row, lateral raise
DB overhead extension, cable pressdown, skull crushers
Drag curls, reverse curls

30 hanging knee raises, myo crunch
30 minutes elliptical hr 127 avg

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you’ll feel great once you drop the oral. Once I dropped dbol I started feeling amazing. You’ll drop a decent amount of water when you come off the NPP as well!
I think the msten knocked most of the water weight out already, so it’ll be interesting to see how much more there is to lose.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardio day today.

10 minute elliptical warmup.
3 sets machine crunch
3 sets of the Bear
60sec plank
30 minutes elliptical, hr 126 avg

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Cardio day today.

10 minute elliptical warmup.
3 sets machine crunch
3 sets of the Bear
60sec plank
30 minutes elliptical, hr 126 avg
With the td clen, do you notice the same side effects as taking it orally? It has worked so well for me in the past but the risk of heart issues and the god awful shaking has turned me off from it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With the td clen, do you notice the same side effects as taking it orally? It has worked so well for me in the past but the risk of heart issues and the god awful shaking has turned me off from it.
Ive never taken it orally cause i dont wanna deal with the sides. I havent noticed any sides with td though. Ive been off a couple weeks, about to go back on.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Full body HIT today.

10 minutes elliptical warmup

V squat x8 :37, x20 1:36
Shoulder press x8 1:08
Smith bench press x6 :45, +5, +4
Machine curl x8 :56
Lat pull x 6.5 :52
Leg curl x7 1:01
Lat pullover x4 :38
Tricep pressdown x10 1:23
30 hanging knee raises
10 cat vomit

Time 43 minutes

Also 30 minutes elliptical, hr mid 120’s.

Strength is almost back. Gym was busy today, had to shuffle the order. At one point the next 4 machines I needed were all tied up. Annoying as hell.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like it's going good I'm on cyp npp and var right now was on msten but it messed with my apatite

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like it's going good I'm on cyp npp and var right now was on msten but it messed with my apatite
Was going really well before the cold derailed me for a couple weeks. Trying to get back on track.

The msten appetite issues are hit and miss with me. Sometimes I don’t really wanna eat, but after a hard workout- like today- I wanna eat everything so I let it rip a little bit.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in for high volume ntf legs today.

V squat x8,8,12
Hip adductor 3x20
Leg curl 3x12
Leg extension 3x 12
Glute extension 3x10
Hip abductor 3x20
Leg press 3x 15
Calf raise 3x15
PT back exercises
Myo crunch x18
Cat vomit x12
Hanging knee raise x30

35 minutes elliptical, hr 130 avg

The volume was taxing, considering I’m really a low volume guy. I was spent after that. Chowing down now on 12oz sirloin, 1c rice, 3 eggs, some veggies and chocolate milk.

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I hate coming on here negative but I'm not going to lie and that cycle sucks. Unless you're a woman why use var when there are so many better tings we can do? Test prop isn't a BAD drug butvyrdtvifctedt so prop hits yo in 3 days and cyp takes 14. Cyp is half the price. Npp isn't bad but use it until your regular deca kicks in.
This looks like some prrcontrdt thing and it better be because unless your 3-5% BF the masteron will do absolutely nothing it doesn't build muscle at all. If it is a precongrdt cycle o could hive you a much better one. In just trying to help you guys get theodt fr what you use im not saying you're dumb, there were times we all were dinb.
IMG_20180510_155152_218.jpg

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hate coming on here negative but I'm not going to lie and that cycle sucks. Unless you're a woman why use var when there are so many better tings we can do? Test prop isn't a BAD drug butvyrdtvifctedt so prop hits yo in 3 days and cyp takes 14. Cyp is half the price. Npp isn't bad but use it until your regular deca kicks in.
This looks like some prrcontrdt thing and it better be because unless your 3-5% BF the masteron will do absolutely nothing it doesn't build muscle at all. If it is a precongrdt cycle o could hive you a much better one. In just trying to help you guys get theodt fr what you use im not saying you're dumb, there were times we all were dinb.
, View attachment 183295
I’m not saying you’re dumb but do you know how to read? What does masteron have to do with anything? I’m not using masteron.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
, View attachment 183295
Wtf are you talking about?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do you hit glutes? I want to start pinning myself. I don’t think I’d be able to aspirate if I did glutes.
It can be a bit awkward turning and reaching back there. I do outside top of the glute. Left side is uncomfortable to twist like that but it’s doable. I don’t aspirate.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NTF chest and back today.

BB bench 8,5,5,3,3,3,12
Lat pullover 12, 12, 11
Chest fly 3x12
Rear delt fly 3x 10
Lat pull 3x 12
DB shrug 3x15

Myo crunch x15
60sec plank

25 minutes elliptical, hr 130avg

Nice pump today. Nothing too noteworthy about today’s workout. Woke up a few minutes early. Slept well though got to bed a bit later than intended.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My god, I had a huge all day pump after that workout and all the carbs I ate today.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It can be a bit awkward turning and reaching back there. I do outside top of the glute. Left side is uncomfortable to twist like that but it’s doable. I don’t aspirate.
You know what I’ve been doing left glute this year? I swab a big spot and do it with my dominant hand at an angle, once it’s in I switch hands to plunge. Waaaaaay easier

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know what I’ve been doing left glute this year? I swab a big spot and do it with my dominant hand at an angle, once it’s in I switch hands to plunge. Waaaaaay easier
I think that’s sorta what I do.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Full body HIT today.

8 minutes elliptical warmup

Smith incline x4 :40, +5, +4 dropset
Machine row x7 :56
Cable lateral x7 :48, +7, +5 dropset
Face pull x8 :60 +7, +8 dropset
Leg press x10 1:02, +6, +5 dropset
Calf raise x15 1:15
Leg extension x8 :58
Dip x9, +4, +8 dropset(assisted)
30 hanging knee raises

Time: 36 minutes

Also 20 minutes on the elliptical

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Primarily iron legion invictus and toremifene. Doing exem 1-2x per week.
Ahh ok. I’m switching to exemestane when it gets here. I’m about out of my arimidex and want to see if exemestane will work better for me. How do you feel the torem is working for you? Always been curious about that substance.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ahh ok. I’m switching to exemestane when it gets here. I’m about out of my arimidex and want to see if exemestane will work better for me. How do you feel the torem is working for you? Always been curious about that substance.
Seems to be doing its job. Not taking a whole lot of AI to keep everything under control. And the torem is probably why my joints are achy as hell right now.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gonna go ahead and drop the msten tomorrow. I think the lethargy has kicked in the last couple days. I was absolutely exhausted by the end of the day yesterday. Some of its from the heat and work pulling me outdoors for some things but it shouldn’t be taking this much out of me. Legs are weak and there’s a bit of brain fog there, too.

Got a small vial of trest I’m gonna start adding in for my m/w/f preworkout. Also gonna use up the bottle of dermatrest I have during the honeymoon for some rip roaring libido.

Today marks 8 weeks of test p and NPP. Got enough NPP for another week or so, so gonna run it out. Been transitioning to Sustanon, adding a 1/2 ml with 3 injections per week, also did an extra ml the first couple weeks to frontload the long ester. Added it in about a month ago so should be starting to take hold.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Gonna go ahead and drop the msten tomorrow. I think the lethargy has kicked in the last couple days. I was absolutely exhausted by the end of the day yesterday. Some of its from the heat and work pulling me outdoors for some things but it shouldn’t be taking this much out of me. Legs are weak and there’s a bit of brain fog there, too.

Got a small vial of trest I’m gonna start adding in for my m/w/f preworkout. Also gonna use up the bottle of dermatrest I have during the honeymoon for some rip roaring libido.

Today marks 8 weeks of test p and NPP. Got enough NPP for another week or so, so gonna run it out. Been transitioning to Sustanon, adding a 1/2 ml with 3 injections per week, also did an extra ml the first couple weeks to frontload the long ester. Added it in about a month ago so should be starting to take hold.
Damn I didn’t know you could get lethargy from an oral when you’re running test! I’ve been intrigued by msten for a while but this makes me not want to mess with it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn I didn’t know you could get lethargy from an oral when you’re running test! I’ve been intrigued by msten for a while but this makes me not want to mess with it.
It was really hit and miss. I felt fine most of the time but I’d drag ass for a day or two here and there lately. Last couple days were bad, but a lot of that was from the heat too. Working the smoker outside and some other stuff. Really compounded things. Just got to be too much for me.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
It was really hit and miss. I felt fine most of the time but I’d drag ass for a day or two here and there lately. Last couple days were bad, but a lot of that was from the heat too. Working the smoker outside and some other stuff. Really compounded things. Just got to be too much for me.
I understand that. No point in running all this **** if you’re going to be too tired to eat/train.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand that. No point in running all this **** if you’re going to be too tired to eat/train.
Also, it’s been really hot here the past week or so. Mid 90’s and humid, very sunny. Pair that with being outside working a smoker and all my trips over to the pool to check on my people there and it was just wearing me out. That sorta stuff beats me up anyway, touch enough staying hydrated even without steroids.

And as for test, it does make a night and day difference. Without test, by day 16 I felt like a walking dead man both of my last two cycles. So lethargic I could barely function. This wasn’t nearly that bad. It was a struggle to even make it 4 weeks without test. If it’s come down to it, I could’ve made it the 6 weeks I just didn’t feel like it was worth it to feel that crummy an extra 10 days.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardio and conditioning tonight.

15 minute elliptical warmup
5 sets of the bear
Machine crunch 2x25
Oblique twist machine 2x20
Back extension 2x10
Cat vomit x12
20 minutes elliptical hr 139 avg
40 minutes incline walking

Pretty spent after all that.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Full body HIT today.

Smith bench x8 :46 +7, +5 dropset
Lat pullover x7 :58
Shoulder press x6 :51, then untimed dropset
v squat x6, x20
Leg curl x8 1:11
Machine preacher curl x7 1:11
Tricep pressdown x7 :53, hen untimed dropset
30 hanging knee raises
Myo crunch x13

Time: 44 minutes

Also 20 minutes on the elliptical.

Better workout than last week. Got more on all exercises I think. Added 20lb on the v squat.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Went this afternoon for a session in the float tank and a massage. Very relaxing. Strained my right glute in yesterday’s extended cardio session. Between that and a little injection lump that’s been there a few days, my glute hurts. Almost brought me to tears when that was being kneaded on.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Went this afternoon for a session in the float tank and a massage. Very relaxing. Strained my right glute in yesterday’s extended cardio session. Between that and a little injection lump that’s been there a few days, my glute hurts. Almost brought me to tears when that was being kneaded on.
How’d you like the tank? I’ve always wanted to do it but worried about freaking out because of being enclosed.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’d you like the tank? I’ve always wanted to do it but worried about freaking out because of being enclosed.
Ive done it a few times. I really like it, very relaxing. Wish it wasnt so expensive, id prob do it more.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glute is still sore, so gonna push legs to later in the week, when hopefully it’ll feel a bit better. Did arms and shoulders instead.

3 sets each:
Smith overhead press
Palms up pulldown
Cable tricep pressdown
Cable upright rows
Drag curls
Db overhead extension
Reverse curl dropset
Skull crushers dropset
Rear delt fly
Lateral raise
30 hanging knee raises
12 cat vomit

Also 20 minutes on the elliptical, hr 150 avg.

Really nice pump today and finished soaked with sweat. Only had 20 minutes left for cardio so goal was just to push as hard as I could the whole time.