Test P, NPP, Var, Msten stack

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Y’all are fucking savages haha Id pass out doing it myself. I almost pass out having a professional do it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Y’all are fucking savages haha Id pass out doing it myself. I almost pass out having a professional do it.
I love needles. Always have.
When I got a vasectomy, the doctor literally said “Dude you are seriously screwed up” because I watched the whole thing asking what they were doing next and super interested. Most keep a drape up and look away in horror.
Guess I’m messed up.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I got a vasectomy, the doctor literally said “Dude you are seriously screwed up” because I watched the whole thing asking what they were doing next and super interested. Most keep a drape up and look away in horror.
Guess I’m messed up.
Yeah thats def nuts.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Guess I’m messed up.
Hey bro I think it was you that was discussing Mucuna Pruriens, what dose do you use? Just picked up a bottle.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro I think it was you that was discussing Mucuna Pruriens, what dose do you use? Just picked up a bottle.
Awesome stuff man. If using for health benefits I just use the recommended which I think ends up standardized 150-300mg a day. Total of 800mg velvet bean, but I need to go home and check the bottle in an hour.

If for prolactin, just google the back of the inhibit-p bottle and use that amount, and also pick up some P5P. I bought just regular B6 and it didn’t work.
I’ll look up dosage for this today too.

I swear, on a good dose of mucuna, sexual stamina is noticeably increased.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Friday was an absolute bloodbath at work, felt like a train wreck after. Took today as a rest day again this week. Taking tomorrow off work so will have plenty of time to make up today’s workout and get cardioin tomorrow.

Also, starting msten tomorrow.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Friday was an absolute bloodbath at work, felt like a train wreck after. Took today as a rest day again this week. Taking tomorrow off work so will have plenty of time to make up today’s workout and get cardioin tomorrow.

Also, starting msten tomorrow.
Two things: what do you do? Curious about the bloodbath.
And have you ran Msten before?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Two things: what do you do? Curious about the bloodbath.
And have you ran Msten before?
I’m a Chef. Just a really busy time of year, past few weekends have been nuts and I’m extremely short staffed.

Haven’t run msten. Previous cycles were: havoc(hemaguno), Phera, havoc and tren(ph), DMZ and td 1-T, DMZ and tren(ph), havoc/Dermatrest/11oxo.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m a Chef. Just a really busy time of year, past few weekends have been nuts and I’m extremely short staffed.

Haven’t run msten. Previous cycles were: havoc(hemaguno), Phera, havoc and tren(ph), DMZ and td 1-T, DMZ and tren(ph), havoc/Dermatrest/11oxo.
You’re going to love it. Drier Phera kind of. Powerful strength gains.
My sister was a really successful chef. That industry is rough though, toughens you up if you’re not already.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established

Phera, that’s one I haven’t heard in a while haha Such a good bulker. Never understood why it wasn’t produced more by the sketchy prohormone companies.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re going to love it. Drier Phera kind of. Powerful strength gains.
My sister was a really successful chef. That industry is rough though, toughens you up if you’re not already.
Yeah it ain’t for everybody. Been at it 15 years and it gets harder all the time with this new generation. More and more, I kick myself for not joining the marines. Sounds a lot better than dealing with the dumb bs I do a lot of days.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it ain’t for everybody. Been at it 15 years and it gets harder all the time with this new generation. More and more, I kick myself for not joining the marines. Sounds a lot better than dealing with the dumb bs I do a lot of days.
We’re right where we are supposed to be. I’ve seen some really good chef movies the last few years- Burnt with Bradley Cooper and Chef with Jon Favreau. Both made me want to be a chef for just a minute. Pride and creativity

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NTF arms and shoulders today:

15 minute elliptical warmup
3sets each:
Arnold press, upright row, lateral raise
Tricep pressdown, overhead Db extension, skull crushers
Machine preacher curl, palms up pulldown, drag curls, reverse curls

Also:
Myo crunch, plank, cat vomit, hanging knee raises
45 minutes elliptical, hr 126 avg

Stamina was excellent today. Had a nice party pump from all that.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
full body HIT today:

10 minute elliptical warmup

Smith bench x6 :43, +5, +4
Hack squat x16 1:43, x20 2:01
Leg curl x 7 1:07
Lat Pullover x7 1:01
Lat Pull x6 :46
Machine Curl x6 :50
Tricep Pressdown x5 :39
Machine shoulder press x5

Time: 35 minutes

also 30 minutes on the elliptical, HR 128avg

Felt good the first few exercises but arms and shoulders were a bit gassed from yesterday so I struggled to hit targets on those, and didn't think extending with drop sets and such was probably a good idea. I dropped the weight on the hack squat and focused on rep cadence and going deeper. With my long legs, I get close to parallel just getting into the machine and I've always thought of hacks as a primarily quad movement so I usually don't worry about getting much deeper, but today I went really slow and hit parallel. Did two sets. Legs are still feeling it a bit from Friday's leg presses.

Had a dog grooming appointment to get to, so finished quickly.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noticing some general puffiness the last few days- watch and ring are fitting tighter. Gonna add a bit of exem in.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardio day:

3x 20 machine crunches
3x 20 oblique twists
2x 20 back extension
30 minutes elliptical hill program, hr128 avg

Legs lacked juice today. Didn’t set any records, just got through it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NTF chest and back today:

BB bench 12/10/8/5/5/3/3/2/10
Lat pullover 3x 12
Chest fly 3x 12
Lat pull 3x 12
Smith incline 3x 12
Shrug 3x 10
Myo crunch x20
60sec plank
30 hanging knee raises

22 minutes elliptical hr 144 avg

Strength steadily climbing. Added a few lbs here and there to today’s movements.

Eating a bowl of oatmeal, some Greek yogurt and a glass of egg whites as my pwo meal.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couple updates.

Noticing a little nip sensitivity. Was upping my AI anyway, but gonna get some ralox just in case. Also need to make sure to remember to take the Torem every day, been missing some days.

Also decided to get some 11oxo to run the last 6 weeks. Not harsh and should melt some fat. Have one bottle laying around, picked up the last 2 Medfit rx syrup and another medfit rx bottle of tabs. Gonna dose the hell out of it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Couple updates.

Noticing a little nip sensitivity. Was upping my AI anyway, but gonna get some ralox just in case. Also need to make sure to remember to take the Torem every day, been missing some days.

Also decided to get some 11oxo to run the last 6 weeks. Not harsh and should melt some fat. Have one bottle laying around, picked up the last 2 Medfit rx syrup and another medfit rx bottle of tabs. Gonna dose the hell out of it.
I wish I could afford to run 11oxo and Proviron along every steroid I use for life.
So many benefits with those two.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Full body HIT today.

8 minute elliptical warmup w/ some stretching

Smith incline x4 :38, +2
Leg press x16 1:36
Calf raise x9 1:15
leg extension x6 52
Machine row x8 :59
Face pull x8 :55
Cable lateral x5 :38, then untimed dropset
Dip x10
Hanging knee raise x30
Myo crunch x20
10 cat vomit

Time: 37 minutes

Was slow getting out the door so didn’t have time for cardio. Missing targets on cardio this week and last week, just been pressed for time.

Overall, nice workout. Rep cadence and TUT were good, even with adding weight.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Decided to sleep in today. Another busy week taking it out of me. Also, allergies have been giving me issues last couple days. Pollen counts up and the allegra and flonase dont appear to be doing anything. Popped a couple benadryl before bed last night, felt like a zombie this morning.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardio, core, NTF arms and shoulders:

4 sets of the Bear barbell complex
3x15 torso twist machine
3x15 machine crunches
30 hanging knee raises
30 curl ups
10 cat vomit

3 sets each:
Arnold press
Upright row
Tricep pressdown
Lateral raise
Palms up pulldown
Skull crushers
Drag curls
Reverse curls

40 minutes elliptical, hr 133avg

Didn’t sleep much last night. Woke up at two to piss and never really got back to sleep. Dozed a bit. Sinuses bothering me a lot.

Took an extra 10mg cardarine preworkout and felt like I could go all day. Had a nice party pump in my arms. Took it a bit easier than last week, so hopefully I don’t get too gassed tomorrow.

Went to the gym after work, so will be dosing IGF1 along with insuligen here in a minute and pounding some carbs.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Cardio, core, NTF arms and shoulders:

4 sets of the Bear barbell complex
3x15 torso twist machine
3x15 machine crunches
30 hanging knee raises
30 curl ups
10 cat vomit

3 sets each:
Arnold press
Upright row
Tricep pressdown
Lateral raise
Palms up pulldown
Skull crushers
Drag curls
Reverse curls

40 minutes elliptical, hr 133avg

Didn’t sleep much last night. Woke up at two to piss and never really got back to sleep. Dozed a bit. Sinuses bothering me a lot.

Took an extra 10mg cardarine preworkout and felt like I could go all day. Had a nice party pump in my arms. Took it a bit easier than last week, so hopefully I don’t get too gassed tomorrow.

Went to the gym after work, so will be dosing IGF1 along with insuligen here in a minute and pounding some carbs.
I’m loving the gw too bro.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Some days I don’t notice it so much, but then there’s days like today where I definitely do.
I’ve read it’s best to take 2-3 hours preworkout. I’ll take it about 130 and I’m at the gym by 330 or so

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve read it’s best to take 2-3 hours preworkout. I’ll take it about 130 and I’m at the gym by 330 or so
Ah interesting. I’d always heard to take it like 30 minutes pre. Basically what I do cause I usually hit the gym first thing in the am.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Full body HIT this morning:

Smith bench x6 :43, +6, +8 dropset
Hack squat x18 1:50
Leg curl x6 :47
Lat pullover x8 1:09, +5, +9 dropset
Shoulder press x8 :57
Lat pulldown x5 :38, +5, +4 dropset
Machine curl x6 :48
Tricep pressdown x9 1:00
Hanging knee raise x30
Myo crunch x12
70 sec plank

Total time 40 minutes

Also 40 minutes elliptical hr 133 avg.

Felt good today. Strength continues to climb. Was in a dropset kinda mood today. Stamina was excellent.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Legs, core, cardio tonight:

3x15 glute extension machine
3x15 hip abductor
3x15 hip adductor
3x12 leg extension
3x12 leg curl
3x12 leg press
3x12 calf raise
3x25 machine crunch
3x15 back extension
PT back exercises
35 minutes walking on treadmill

Made a short day of it at work, so got in this evening. Been feeling a bit fatigued but work has been stressful, training volume is up and I’m limiting stims to my preworkout and the very occasional cup of coffee most of the time. Don’t think it’s the cycle and it’s nothing severe, just a little sluggish feeling here and there.

Chest and back tomorrow morning.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NTF chest and back this morning:

Bb bench 5/3/3/2/5/10
Lat pullover 3x 15
Chest fly 3x12
Machine row 3x 12
Machine shrug 3x15
Smith incline 3x10
Lat pull 3x 12
Cable crossover 20/18/15
Hanging knee raise x30
Myo crunch x15
Cat vomit x10

30 minutes elliptical hr 129avg

Pump seems to get better every workout. Last couple exercises were difficult to complete.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok Jesus, no oats for a couple days. I’m close to looking into a black market butthole transplant after today.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Full body HIT this morning:

8 minute elliptical warmup

Smith incline x5 :44, +3, +5, +4 dropset
Machine row x6 :37
Face pull x7 :59
Cable lateral x 3, +5, +8 dropset
Leg press x18 1:44
Calf raise x12 1:17
Dip x6, then assisted +6, +5, +6 dropset
Myo crunch x20
60sec plank

Time: 35 minutes

No time for cardio today. Feeling a little sluggish this morning. Day 11 of a 13 day stretch at work. I’ll be glad to have this weekend over with.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fiancé been battling a cold the last couple days, think she gave it to me. Been trying to fight it thinking it was just allergies but got the best of me today. Slept in and missed the gym today. Busy, early work day tomorrow. We’ll see how I feel Monday.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How you liking the npp var combo I'm running almost exactly what you are

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Missed cardio today. Had to work at 7 this morning so I was up early after working last night. Finished at 5 and was just exhausted, fell asleep after a couple minutes watching tv.

How the cycle going? When they update site I kinda lost a few logs

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How the cycle going? When they update site I kinda lost a few logs
Going well. Weight is up almost 20lbs from the start even though I have been eating at maintenance, though at least half of that is just from eating carbs again. Looking leaner. Basically going how I wanted it to.

Still dealing with this cold so I’m gonna rest today.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going well. Weight is up almost 20lbs from the start even though I have been eating at maintenance, though at least half of that is just from eating carbs again. Looking leaner. Basically going how I wanted it to.

That's awesome! Looking forward seeing the results

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Where me the pics bro???
20lbs is hella impressive

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where me the pics bro???
20lbs is hella impressive
This from a week ago but not a huge change in weight. I’ve taken other pictures but this one was probably the clearest.

Arms really filling out and finally seeing some progress on my chest, was always a difficult area for me to get anywhere with.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Arms especially shoulders looking way thicker than Avi. Great job putting the weight on bro

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping this cold blows over and I can get back at it Wednesday. Spent most of the day sleeping.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hoping this cold blows over and I can get back at it Wednesday. Spent most of the day sleeping.
E v e r y o n e got that shyt. I had it all last week. Lost 9lbs didn’t go near the gym until last night. It was like allergies, flu, head cold, sore throat and lethargy. The whole US got sick last week and this.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
E v e r y o n e got that shyt. I had it all last week. Lost 9lbs didn’t go near the gym until last night. It was like allergies, flu, head cold, sore throat and lethargy. The whole US got sick last week and this.
Yep sounds exactly like what ive got. Annoying as hell.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still battling the crud. Off work today was hoping to take advantage of the free time with a lengthy gym session. Not today. I’m feeling a bit better but still a ways to go. Hopefully Friday.