Test E/NPP/Epistane cycle

zagsfan20

Awards
Do you think the Epistane will work well combined with the NPP?

I've read a lot of great things with NPP and Dbol and Anavar, which I think are similar compounds.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
NPP, Anavar and Dbol.. Similar to each other? Similar to epistane?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I wish you would have asked this in a few months. I'm going to be doing the exact same thing, except with some eq thrown in.

I have heard of people using epistane as a sort of an anavar-lite. Are you looking to cut?

zagsfan20

Awards
Anavar and Dbol are similar to epistane. I actually got better results when I ran epistane than Dbol

zagsfan20

Awards
I wish you would have asked this in a few months. I'm going to be doing the exact same thing, except with some eq thrown in.

I have heard of people using epistane as a sort of an anavar-lite. Are you looking to cut?
I am looking to cut.. I'm starting this cycle in September. I respond well to Epistane. I gained about 10lbs of lean muscle last time I ran it, had no sides and kept the gains.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anavar and Dbol are similar to epistane. I actually got better results when I ran epistane than Dbol
The three are NOTHING a like.

Anavar is the best (highest anabolic rating and least sides). Epistane, imo, is kind of worthless. It's a mix between the two if you ask me. Strength is really good on epistane. You'll add some size

Dbol is great for fullness and pretty good with strength.

Btw your cycle is fine just way off with your comparison of compounds.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
var and epistane to a point, but the rest are not so close.

dbol is a wet gainer and has heavy e2 sides. epistane is a non-aromatizing dry compound. Perhaps they are both good for strength, but that's about the end of the similarities. That, and they're both 17aa (methyl) compounds.

The three are NOTHING a like.

Anavar is the best (highest anabolic rating and least sides). Epistane, imo, is kind of worthless. It's a mix between the two if you ask me. Strength is really good on epistane. You'll add some size

Dbol is great for fullness and pretty good with strength.

Btw your cycle is fine just way off with your comparison of compounds.
This is why I described the relationship how I did in my response. Epistane will give you anavar-esque results in hardness/strength/lean gains, but it is 17aa which makes it harder on the liver. Additionally, I have never gotten the vascularity and all-out graininess from epistane which I have seen on my buddies who were taking var. Bottom line, it will sort of get you there. But if you have the opportunity to go with real var, it's a no brainer to go with that.

I wouldn't compare any of these to dbol.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
var and epistane to a point, but the rest are not so close.

dbol is a wet gainer and has heavy e2 sides. epistane is a non-aromatizing dry compound. Perhaps they are both good for strength, but that's about the end of the similarities. That, and they're both 17aa (methyl) compounds.

This is why I described the relationship how I did in my response. Epistane will give you anavar-esque results in hardness/strength/lean gains, but it is 17aa which makes it harder on the liver. Additionally, I have never gotten the vascularity and all-out graininess from epistane which I have seen on my buddies who were taking var. Bottom line, it will sort of get you there. But if you have the opportunity to go with real var, it's a no brainer to go with that.

I wouldn't compare any of these to dbol.
Yeah, I noticed. That's why I asked.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I noticed. That's why I asked.
For sure! Sorry if I sounded short, brother. It's about 4:00 AM here and I've been up all night on amphetamines hammering out base content for the new website of one of my small businesses. I was simply being less animated and entertaining than I normally am (lol) - straight to the facts right now lol.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
For sure! Sorry if I sounded short, brother. It's about 4:00 AM here and I've been up all night on amphetamines hammering out base content for the new website of one of my small businesses. I was simply being less animated and entertaining than I normally am (lol) - straight to the facts right now lol.
No no :lol: I was asking if the OP was comparing them, because I was about to drop some science:D I understand the misunderstanding bro. I don't really use proper grammar etc on the forums.

OP basically yes. Epi can be somewhat compared to Var in terms of the feeling, BUT still vastly different in structure, not even to talk about epi vs dbol and NPP is a 19 nor and a COMPLETELY different ball game. (If that is what you are asking, which I don't think it is)

If you are asking Dbol vs Var vs Epi, go Var. IMPO it is far superior to the rest. Yes, dbol will add mass and will be less harsh on lipids, but overall I'd prefer Var.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
No no :lol: I was asking if the OP was comparing them, because I was about to drop some science:D I understand the misunderstanding bro. I don't really use proper grammar etc on the forums.

OP basically yes. Epi can be somewhat compared to Var in terms of the feeling, BUT still vastly different in structure, not even to talk about epi vs dbol and NPP is a 19 nor and a COMPLETELY different ball game. (If that is what you are asking, which I don't think it is)

If you are asking Dbol vs Var vs Epi, go Var. IMPO it is far superior to the rest. Yes, dbol will add mass and will be less harsh on lipids, but overall I'd prefer Var.
OHHHH haha I get it now. In that case, yes, I'd agree with all of this. The biggest issue then is getting var that isn't t-bol lol.