Anaballin Member Aug 31, 2011 #1 so this is my first real cycle. I've used many prohormones in the past. Right now i am 160 lb's at 5'7. I got 2x10 ml bottles of test cyp 300 mg / ml. I have just enough to eaither do a 12 week cycle or 15 week cycle. Which will yield better gains, with 500 and 400 mg per week?
so this is my first real cycle. I've used many prohormones in the past. Right now i am 160 lb's at 5'7. I got 2x10 ml bottles of test cyp 300 mg / ml. I have just enough to eaither do a 12 week cycle or 15 week cycle. Which will yield better gains, with 500 and 400 mg per week?
stankyleg Well-known member Aug 31, 2011 #3 12 weeks. Run some superdrol for the first 4 weeks and really blow up. Eat 4000 clean calories and watch the magic happen.
12 weeks. Run some superdrol for the first 4 weeks and really blow up. Eat 4000 clean calories and watch the magic happen.
chocolatemilk Well-known member Aug 31, 2011 #5 I'd pick up some hCG and go the 15 weeks kicked off with SD for 3-4 weeks
RoadBlocK Well-known member Aug 31, 2011 #6 chocolatemilk said: I'd pick up some hCG and go the 15 weeks kicked off with SD for 3-4 weeks Click to expand... Agree with this, do it like cm says.
chocolatemilk said: I'd pick up some hCG and go the 15 weeks kicked off with SD for 3-4 weeks Click to expand... Agree with this, do it like cm says.
stankyleg Well-known member Aug 31, 2011 #7 chocolatemilk said: I'd pick up some hCG and go the 15 weeks kicked off with SD for 3-4 weeks Click to expand... Hcg fo sho. Igf would kick ass too
chocolatemilk said: I'd pick up some hCG and go the 15 weeks kicked off with SD for 3-4 weeks Click to expand... Hcg fo sho. Igf would kick ass too
jamesm11 Well-known member Aug 31, 2011 #8 What are the pros and cons to test c/test p/ test e? Everyone seems to have their favorites.
GeekPoop Well-known member Aug 31, 2011 #9 E makes me break out bad I get no sides w P and it acts fast / is super cheap
jamesm11 Well-known member Aug 31, 2011 #10 i find that E or Cyp is actually cheaper. Cause at 7grams (500mg x 14 weeks) it'd run me $120 vs $200
i find that E or Cyp is actually cheaper. Cause at 7grams (500mg x 14 weeks) it'd run me $120 vs $200
jamesm11 Well-known member Aug 31, 2011 #12 i know P requires more injections because the half life is drastically shorter. Test E or C is weekly whereas P is EOD or at lest 2 times a week
i know P requires more injections because the half life is drastically shorter. Test E or C is weekly whereas P is EOD or at lest 2 times a week
GeekPoop Well-known member Aug 31, 2011 #13 you could start with P 1-4 and end with it right before pct cuz halflife is 3-4 days
Jasen Well-known member Sep 1, 2011 #14 Some like. To end with P makes pct more precise... I thought about doing it as well.