Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry, I'm drawing a blank. It may be bc I'm sleep deprived from being on the road the last couple days, but not sure what you mean by an e9 type product? Please let me know and I'll be glad to answer.
I believe he’s talking about PES Ergonine, which means he’s referring to the all in one supplement that I think was being discussed at one point

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ahh, gotcha. That's understandable, but a bummer.
Thanks, and yeah, its a bummer for me too bc its a big step for the company and something I'm pretty emotionally invested in. Plus, I drink a heck of a lot of protein and the flavor samples were great - its almost impossible for me to find a vanilla I actually like, and I loved our flavor samples.

But business wise, the worry is paying the inflated price for protein and then the price drop back down and we'd be having to sell at higher prices to go thru the first batch.

Overall, stuff like that is part of doing business in making protein - but can't afford to start off like that.

We've taken the time though to get other things moving and to also get more flavors on the protein perfected and some cool label art being done - to where when we do move forward on it, everything should be smooth to introduce new flavors as we go.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe he’s talking about PES Ergonine, which means he’s referring to the all in one supplement that I think was being discussed at one point
Thanks. I should have realized that. Blonde moment + being sleep deprived on my part haha.

The name of the all-in-one ergonine type product will be Daily Gains.

We just approved the flavor samples for 4 flavors last week and are working on samples for 3 more flavors - we will launch with 3 flavors, and add on from there. The labels are in process right now and we're looking at around an 8 to 12 week lead time on the first run. I know that seems like a long time, but that's the standard lead times for first runs on flavored powders with cGMP manufacturers.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
The new Immune Support XT is in stock now and will be released this coming week :)
Very excited that this will be available soon. Immune Support XT and Recovery Fix are highly underrated. Two staples for me

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I should have realized that. Blonde moment + being sleep deprived on my part haha.

The name of the all-in-one ergonine type product will be Daily Gains.

We just approved the flavor samples for 4 flavors last week and are working on samples for 3 more flavors - we will launch with 3 flavors, and add on from there. The labels are in process right now and we're looking at around an 8 to 12 week lead time on the first run. I know that seems like a long time, but that's the standard lead times for first runs on flavored powders with cGMP manufacturers.
Any hints what ingredients will be included in this product? I used to love Ergonine back in the day and would all in on purchasing a replacement in the future when available.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any hints what ingredients will be included in this product? I used to love Ergonine back in the day and would all in on purchasing a replacement in the future when available.
Not quite ready to release that yet. It's going to have a lot of the daily muscle building staple ingredients in it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your gonna be very please with it .. ill just say this :)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not quite ready to release that yet. It's going to have a lot of the daily muscle building staple ingredients in it.
I'll assume this will contain some form of creatine, and reading between the lines I'll surmise that Peptistrong may also be a part of it based on a response you gave me about a different query a little while ago.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your gonna be very please with it .. ill just say this :)
I'll excitedly await the release of the ingredient profile and eventual product release. I'm really enjoying the ability to utilize more of the current brand of supplements after a few years away due to health issues. Steve is releasing so many cool products that it's really hard to pick and choose which ones to try.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll assume this will contain some form of creatine, and reading between the lines I'll surmise that Peptistrong may also be a part of it based on a response you gave me about a different query a little while ago.
Yes, it will have some form of Creatine in it.

No, it will not have PeptiStrong in it.

The reason that it will not have PeptiStrong in it is because we have to be very careful with the price that this will sell for. Traditionally speaking, products like this do not sell well - which is why PES discontinued Ergonine. You would think that a daily use muscle building supplement would be something that everyone would want, but that's never been the case, at least not in terms of it translating into real world sales. So I've mentioned from the beginning with this product that there's a lot of stuff I would love to include that we wouldn't be able to bc we have to keep it under a certain price point to give it a chance to sell.

Not meaning to be secretive about the ingredients - there are just some branded ingredients that will be in it, and in many cases, branded ingredient companies do not like companies to announce products with their ingredients in them more than a couple weeks before the release.

I'll excitedly await the release of the ingredient profile and eventual product release. I'm really enjoying the ability to utilize more of the current brand of supplements after a few years away due to health issues. Steve is releasing so many cool products that it's really hard to pick and choose which ones to try.
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that you're enjoying the products and I appreciate your excitement.

If all goes well, we will have a lot of cool things coming out throughout this year. There are a lot of them that I'm very excited about on a personal level myself.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do believe that we will be doing an Easter Sale.

We honestly haven't had any demand for a Cellflo6 as a stand alone product. If we wind up having enough demand for it, we may be open to it.
Is there any substantial benefit of Cellflo6 over Vasoflo+ or Vaso6? They all are essentially some arguably unique extraction of green tea, so it's a crapshoot unless someone has unbiased direct comparisons or clinical studies I'm unaware of supporting one extraction over another.
Hope you're well Steve. How are we looking on C3G my man?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, I'm drawing a blank. It may be bc I'm sleep deprived from being on the road the last couple days, but not sure what you mean by an e9 type product? Please let me know and I'll be glad to answer.
Apologies, ergonine like product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any substantial benefit of Cellflo6 over Vasoflo+ or Vaso6? They all are essentially some arguably unique extraction of green tea, so it's a crapshoot unless someone has unbiased direct comparisons or clinical studies I'm unaware of supporting one extraction over another.
Thank you. I hope that you are doing well also.

No, there aren't. From my understanding, that ingredient is very similar to VASO6. VASO6 is pretty much going away as companies use up their existing raw materials because the original founders of it fell out with one another and Cellflo6 was one the original partners replacements for it. I wouldn't expect it to be any better than VASO6; I'm not sure if they've ever given a clear real answer on if its any different than VASO6.

VasoFlo+ is similar in some ways but different in that it contains extracts from both green and black tea, and it does help with pumps and blood flow, but will be positioned and marketed for anti-aging, longevity, cardiovascular, and endothelial health moreso than just sports nutrition.

Everything is moving along with the C3G product. Labels should be shipping to us this week, and raw materials are in transit to the cm. I would expect probably 6 to 8 week lead time on it, but that's just an estimate. It's always hard to give exact ETA's bc we have so many sku's and so many things in production at one time.

ride1979

Awards
Any update on Nattybolic, carda-plex( cardarine style endurance and fat loss product) and muscle builder from CEL with 14 ingredients including for morphogenic proteins?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any update on Nattybolic, carda-plex( cardarine style endurance and fat loss product) and muscle builder from CEL with 14 ingredients including for morphogenic proteins?
Nattybolic - waiting on a specific new ingredient to be available that should be available in the next month or so.

For the other two, they should be going into the production lineup within the next couple weeks. Just received the labels in for one of them today, and the other one labels should be in within 2 weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seeing your sig always reminds me of Avant Labs bc of the quote from Par, and that made me think about an update on the new Xtreme Performance Gels products.

Avant Labs FL7 was the original 7-OXO/7-Keto topical and XPG will be releasing the new updated version of it in the next couple of weeks, and it will contain 50 mg. 7-OXO per ml x 100 servings per bottle for a total of 5 grams per bottle.

L-Carnitine Gel and Pregnenolone Gel are also only a few weeks out.

Then, after those will be Napalm Xtreme and Lipoderm Xtreme.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seeing your sig always reminds me of Avant Labs bc of the quote from Par, and that made me think about an update on the new Xtreme Performance Gels products.

Avant Labs FL7 was the original 7-OXO/7-Keto topical and XPG will be releasing the new updated version of it in the next couple of weeks, and it will contain 50 mg. 7-OXO per ml x 100 servings per bottle for a total of 5 grams per bottle.

L-Carnitine Gel and Pregnenolone Gel are also only a few weeks out.

Then, after those will be Napalm Xtreme and Lipoderm Xtreme.
oh wow .. nice love xpg stuff

avant labs napalam was the first topical i remember getting from nutraplanet back in the day

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 Just saw the Easter sale has started. Just wondering if any new product launches during the sale?

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have pretty low familiarity, but it's my understanding that most of the benefits of l-carnitine exist because of interactions within the gut, showing very low topical benefits unless looking for skin benefits? I'd love to know more.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Just saw the Easter sale has started. Just wondering if any new product launches during the sale?
The new Immune Support XT will be available. I'll try to have that listed later today.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have pretty low familiarity, but it's my understanding that most of the benefits of l-carnitine exist because of interactions within the gut, showing very low topical benefits unless looking for skin benefits? I'd love to know more.
I think you're thinking about this the wrong way.

Injectable carnitine is pretty popular and a lot of people love it - BUT, I, along with 99% of the population are not going to inject anything, especially daily.

The purpose is to get the ingredient more efficiently into the bloodstream, the same reason some people use injectable L-Carnitine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is the fl7 different than ab-solved?
Ab-Solved is a localized carrier and contains 7-OXO, Punicic Acid, Resveratrol, and Phosphatidylserine. It is designed for helping to increase localized fat loss.

FL-7 will be just 7-OXO and at a great dose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your understanding would indeed be unfamiliar - someone just asked me in my log
about l-carn potential benefits if you would like to read more.

I’m not sticking myself with needles just for the thrill of it, mate 🤣🤣🤣

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you're thinking about this the wrong way.
You know what? You're absolutely right! Touche. I've never made strides towards saturation with any specific compound so it didn't even cross my mind.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know what? You're absolutely right! Touche. I've never made strides towards saturation with any specific compound so it didn't even cross my mind.
I want to clarify too - I didn't mean that in a bad way when I said I thought you were thinking about it the wrong way. I know that things sometimes can come off wrong when typed, so I wanted to make sure you knew I didn't mean it negatively at all.

I just meant that you were thinking about how oral L-Carnitine is effected by the gut and digestive system, when the premise with the topical would be to offer the most comparable alternative possible to an injectable version.

I hope that makes sense.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to clarify too - I didn't mean that in a bad way when I said I thought you were thinking about it the wrong way. I know that things sometimes can come off wrong when typed, so I wanted to make sure you knew I didn't mean it negatively at all.

I just meant that you were thinking about how oral L-Carnitine is effected by the gut and digestive system, when the premise with the topical would be to offer the most comparable alternative possible to an injectable version.

I hope that makes sense.
Makes complete and total sense, thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes complete and total sense, thank you!
You're very welcome. I just wanted to make sure it didn't come off wrong.

Like for me, I just started back on Lean Edge and am running 6 caps per day so getting 1,500 mg. L-Carnitine orally.

But I don't think about that in the same way as I'm looking forward to trying the L-Carnitine Gel, because completely different type of delivery system. I'm not saying it will be just like injectable L-Carnitine, but I think it will be the closest one can get without injecting and I've never used the injectable bc I'm not injecting anything. I hate needles.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Also, to anyone considering what to pick up during the sale, I highly recommend Recovery Fix. It's a very underrated product that I don't think really gets appreciated until you give it a run. Stuff is legit. DOMS is pretty much eliminated and recovery is phenomenal. I did a brutal leg session the other day. One of those workouts where you can barely walk out of the gym afterward because your legs are buckling. Expected to be super sore the next day, but ended up barely even being able to tell I had done legs, and felt fresh enough to do a heavy deadlift session.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Like for me, I just started back on Lean Edge and am running 6 caps per day so getting 1,500 mg. L-Carnitine orally.

But I don't think about that in the same way as I'm looking forward to trying the L-Carnitine Gel, because completely different type of delivery system. I'm not saying it will be just like injectable L-Carnitine, but I think it will be the closest one can get without injecting and I've never used the injectable bc I'm not injecting anything. I hate needles.
The topical would also allow for pushing the doses up without the potential GI issues some, myself included, get with large >3g oral doses. The two combined, oral and topical, would likely be the best way to maximize l-carn blood/tissue levels without the pokes.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, to anyone considering what to pick up during the sale, I highly recommend Recovery Fix. It's a very underrated product that I don't think really gets appreciated until you give it a run. Stuff is legit. DOMS is pretty much eliminated and recovery is phenomenal. I did a brutal leg session the other day. One of those workouts where you can barely walk out of the gym afterward because your legs are buckling. Expected to be super sore the next day, but ended up barely even being able to tell I had done legs, and felt fresh enough to do a heavy deadlift session.
It really is. Recovery fix + Pepti-Plex is like a bottle of the fountain of youth for hard training lifters who are no longer young. :LOL:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

PIP from injectable L-Carn is bad! It goes in painlessly, gym will be good, but later in the day it will definitely be a bother for some time.

The main thing you’ll notice if injected preWO is better pumps, endurance, and you’ll be sweatier. I will be wondering why I’m so sweaty, chugging along, then remember the shot.

But a lot of the other benefits are more background things, like making your androgens work ‘better’ (l-carn makes the AR unbinds faster, so whatever natural testosterone OR artificial steroids in the system get free sooner to bind again more before eventual elimination). This is a good reason to use it all the time, and the doses allegedly are much lower to achieve that.

Even if it doesn’t end up delivering the same acute performance enhancement preWO, it could be useful for application on off-days to cut down on pins for someone who does. If I’m not training, I generally don’t take it, even when I’m taking it. Not worth the PIP usually.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The topical would also allow for pushing the doses up without the potential GI issues some, myself included, get with large >3g oral doses. The two combined, oral and topical, would likely be the best way to maximize l-carn blood/tissue levels without the pokes.
Great point, and I absolutely agree.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PIP from injectable L-Carn is bad! It goes in painlessly, gym will be good, but later in the day it will definitely be a bother for some time.

The main thing you’ll notice if injected preWO is better pumps, endurance, and you’ll be sweatier. I will be wondering why I’m so sweaty, chugging along, then remember the shot.

But a lot of the other benefits are more background things, like making your androgens work ‘better’ (l-carn makes the AR unbinds faster, so whatever natural testosterone OR artificial steroids in the system get free sooner to bind again more before eventual elimination). This is a good reason to use it all the time, and the doses allegedly are much lower to achieve that.

Even if it doesn’t end up delivering the same acute performance enhancement preWO, it could be useful for application on off-days to cut down on pins for someone who does. If I’m not training, I generally don’t take it, even when I’m taking it. Not worth the PIP usually.
Great post.

When the XPG L-Carnitine Gel comes out, I would love to hear your feedback on it as I'm interested in how it will compare total to injectable carnitine. As you said, it will definitely do the same in the background work, but I'm very curious how it will compare to it for the noticeable effects too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It really is. Recovery fix + Pepti-Plex is like a bottle of the fountain of youth for hard training lifters who are no longer young. :LOL:
I've been using recovery fix with PEA relief and it's been great! Recovery is like it was in my 20's..... Which is a long time ago 😂
Thank you to each of you for those posts.

I absolutely agree, and I think that Recovery Fix is the most overlooked product here on AM, which is surprising because given the nature of the board, you would think that more would know the value of improved recovery.

The reduced soreness and reduced aches and pains in general is great, but the improved recovery allows for the ability to train more intensely and to recover better.

It's funny that its one of the very overlooked products on here, but one of the most popular products we have with bodybuilders and especially athletes.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
I inject L-Carnitine daily when I’m cutting and damn… the PIP is a b*tch. As one needs massive oral doses for it to be effective, I don’t even bother buying oral L-carn.
TD L-carn will be a game changer for sure
Can’t wait to try it!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always thought it was a drink! Definitely on my list of things to try along with Pepti Plex
yeah this was really my first time trying recovery/post workout capsules product ( excluding creatine ones )
which is why i think more and more loved with it .. easy 3-4 caps dose anytime basically