Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance of getting a anti histamine DOA type of supplement? Also how about a product to increase GABA and lower glutamate
Thank you for the suggestions.

I had thought about a DOA type supplement, but there are several things that have held me back. A lot of people in the general consumer space are grossed out when they find out what that is/where its derived, the pricing is ridiculous, and if you go with the branded type, the company is quite honestly out of their minds as far as their price and MOQ.

I have histamine intolerance issues myself and had wanted to try it, but honestly, after learning the process and where its derived from, I can't make myself take it. Not that there's anything unsafe or anything, it just grosses me out haha.

The new Immune Support XT is getting ready to launch, and it will have an ingredient in it to help with histamine and seasonal allergies.

Also, if you are especially interested in histamine response, you'll be very interested in something we will be releasing in about 3 months. It will deal with one of the root causes of histamine intolerance and increased histamine response. Very involved project that has been in the works for over 2 years.

For increasing GABA and lowering glutamate, we already do have an excellent product for that, Growth Factor XT.

Growth Factor XT contains EZGABA, an extended release form of GABA and it contains Theanine and Apigenin, both of which have been shown to inhibit and lower glutamate. We don't market it for that, just bc no one has asked about that, but it would be very effective for that.

josun

Awards
  • Established
I am really looking forward to that product ! And I will definitely grab some growth factor

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the suggestions.

I had thought about a DOA type supplement, but there are several things that have held me back. A lot of people in the general consumer space are grossed out when they find out what that is/where its derived, the pricing is ridiculous, and if you go with the branded type, the company is quite honestly out of their minds as far as their price and MOQ.

I have histamine intolerance issues myself and had wanted to try it, but honestly, after learning the process and where its derived from, I can't make myself take it. Not that there's anything unsafe or anything, it just grosses me out haha.

The new Immune Support XT is getting ready to launch, and it will have an ingredient in it to help with histamine and seasonal allergies.

Also, if you are especially interested in histamine response, you'll be very interested in something we will be releasing in about 3 months. It will deal with one of the root causes of histamine intolerance and increased histamine response. Very involved project that has been in the works for over 2 years.

For increasing GABA and lowering glutamate, we already do have an excellent product for that, Growth Factor XT.

Growth Factor XT contains EZGABA, an extended release form of GABA and it contains Theanine and Apigenin, both of which have been shown to inhibit and lower glutamate. We don't market it for that, just bc no one has asked about that, but it would be very effective for that.
What’s DOA?

And how is EZ GABA for acute anxiety? I know you can’t market it in comparison to Xanax but that’s my “gold standard” for GABA-related anti anxiety

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am really looking forward to that product ! And I will definitely grab some growth factor
Thank you.

I look forward to hearing your feedback on Growth Factor XT; it's an excellent product. The relaxation and improved sleep quality is wonderful. I'm not a morning person at all, and its generally the most refreshed I ever remember waking up since using it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s DOA?

And how is EZ GABA for acute anxiety? I know you can’t market it in comparison to Xanax but that’s my “gold standard” for GABA-related anti anxiety
Diamine oxidase (DAO) is an ingredient for people with histamine intolerance. You know how when we were younger and people would tell us if we wanted to still be able to eat something, not to look up where it came from? Yeah, I should've applied that advice to this ingredient. I had wanted to try it but looked up the origin source and yeah, not happening haha.

Growth Factor XT contains EZGABA and is great for relaxation, restful sleep, recovery, improving gh levels, etc.

Since I haven't tried it solo (not an option), then I can't compare it to Xanax. The thing that benefits me the closest to Xanax is KannaEase personally.

We will be using EZGABA in another upcoming product for mood, and I'm very excited for that to come out bc the combination is excellent.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Any issues with using apex alchemy transdermals and Xpg at the same time? I have a apex Epichaos and Xpg pump gel…

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any issues with using apex alchemy transdermals and Xpg at the same time? I have a apex Epichaos and Xpg pump gel…
Other than not applying 1 on top of the other, no issues.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@baldwanus answered correctly above (thank you)

We have a lot of people use XPG Epicatechin Gel & Pump Gel together and really like the stack.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Ok .. so When taking multiple apex transdermals, can they be applied on top of each other or different locations for each product?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok .. so When taking multiple apex transdermals, can they be applied on top of each other or different locations for each product?
Should generally always use different locations for different products... so like you mentioned using Epichaos and Pump Gel, you could put Pump Gel on your arms, Epichaos on chest/shoulders.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should generally always use different locations for different products... so like you mentioned using Epichaos and Pump Gel, you could put Pump Gel on your arms, Epichaos on chest/shoulders.
Thank you sincerely for helping with these answers. I try to never comment on or mention their products, so I really do appreciate it.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you sincerely for helping with these answers. I try to never comment on or mention their products, so I really do appreciate it.
No problem. Love me some transdermals haha, got open XPG and Apex bottles sitting right in front of me :cool:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@baldwanus has done a great job answering your questions.

I wanted you to know that I'm not trying to ignore your questions; I just try to never comment on that company or their products.

That's why in my previous answer, I just answered on it from the perspective of it it were the XPG Epicatechin product.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just be aware that this thread was started by the owner of SNS, so it’s not too cool to ask questions about other supplement companies in another company sponsored thread.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just wondering can Arachidonic Acid be made in to a topical gel?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was just curious, didn’t know if there would be any benefit compared to caps.
I think that if anything, it would be less beneficial.

I truly wish I thought it would be a good option, because the MOQ on softgels is massive and at any one time, I have way more money tied up in X-Gels than I wish that I did. I wish that I did think that ordering a drum of liquid ARA and doing it in a topical would be as good bc it would save me a ton of cash flow, but I just don't think it would even be as good.

Plus, I think you'd have to use a lot of it to get to desired dosages. If you think about it, even high concentration oil based ARA oil is only 40% actual arachidonic acid. Right now, a 625 mg. softgel of X-Gels provides 250 mg. actual ARA. But for a topical, the absolute maximum yield and it probably wouldn't be able to hit max yield with this in a td would be 150 mg. total, so 1 ml would only be providing 60 mg. active ARA.

I hope I explained that in a way that made sense. I second guess myself a lot on if I explain some things like that clearly.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think that if anything, it would be less beneficial.

I truly wish I thought it would be a good option, because the MOQ on softgels is massive and at any one time, I have way more money tied up in X-Gels than I wish that I did. I wish that I did think that ordering a drum of liquid ARA and doing it in a topical would be as good bc it would save me a ton of cash flow, but I just don't think it would even be as good.

Plus, I think you'd have to use a lot of it to get to desired dosages. If you think about it, even high concentration oil based ARA oil is only 40% actual arachidonic acid. Right now, a 625 mg. softgel of X-Gels provides 250 mg. actual ARA. But for a topical, the absolute maximum yield and it probably wouldn't be able to hit max yield with this in a td would be 150 mg. total, so 1 ml would only be providing 60 mg. active ARA.

I hope I explained that in a way that made sense. I second guess myself a lot on if I explain some things like that clearly.
Yes that makes sense and that’s why I asked because I was not aware of those details. I have yet to run X gels yet but I plan to at a point when I get to be in a calorie surplus.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes that makes sense and that’s why I asked because I was not aware of those details. I have yet to run X gels yet but I plan to at a point when I get to be in a calorie surplus.
I think you'll really enjoy X-Gels. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it when you do run it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Check PM's... don't wanna derail this thread again haha.
ARA topical discussion isn't derailing at all though, if its something you want to discuss.

I'm open to different things that people want - I'm just honest about whether they offer any benefit over the oral options.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ARA topical discussion isn't derailing at all though, if its something you want to discuss.

I'm open to different things that people want - I'm just honest about whether they offer any benefit over the oral options.
Without mentioning who, I can think of a topical product that uses ArA currently. Not as the sole ingredient, but part of a blend. Haven't used it/can't speak to results though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Without mentioning who, I can think of a topical product that uses ArA currently. Not as the sole ingredient, but part of a blend. Haven't used it/can't speak to results though.
Yeah, as part of a blend with a ton of other ingredients. I'm not saying anything as to whether that product would or wouldn't work, but I can say that if it does deliver any results, its highly doubtful it would be because of the ARA content bc the ARA content couldn't be very high in it just bc of formulation constraints with topicals.

A big issue I see with that though is what I was explaining above about part of the problem with an ARA topical would be it would be hard to deliver an effective dosage without having to use a lot of ml's per day - and that would be even solo. So if using it with a bunch of other ingredients, that would bring the dose per ml of the actual ARA a lot lower.

The thing is that ARA has good oral bioavailability, so there's no real evidence that going the topical route would decrease the dosage needed per day; which is why I don't think its advantageous over a softgel bc softgels are a convenient and easy way to get the necessary dosing. It would take a lot of ml's to deliver that dosage.

So, to even have a chance at being dosed high enough and effective, the only real way to do an effective dose of a topical ARA solo would be to do it as a stand alone product/ingredient.

Plus, I know from discussing the carrier mechanisms, that if we were going to do a topical ARA, the carrier would have to be customized for the ARA specifically, so that too wouldn't lend itself to being a good option for other ingredients to be added.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're discussing what I think you are. If I were to speculate about the use case of AA in this scenario, I can't think of a functional aspect of AA other than as a penetration enhancer for potential fat soluble actives. There are studies on fatty acids as penetration enhancers - in a profile with many ingredients, we can speculate the benefits of each...especially at limited doses.

The benefits of fatty things, they have good bioavailability - no need to use them td, as Steve had stated. But, we do use fatty acids in TD's for other purposes...as cosolvents and as penetration enhancers.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's the protein coming along @sns8778 ?
hes stepping out for 3-4 days .. should be back soon and can update us.

louie2

Awards
two questions will you be having a sale this Easter and will Celloflo6 be be available as a stand alone product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
two questions will you be having a sale this Easter and will Celloflo6 be be available as a stand alone product.
Sale yes more then likely SNS/CEL will be doing it .. as for the stand alone product sns can confirm when he gets back in a day or 2.

what has been your experience with it so far ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when the e9 type product will be coming out?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
couple weeks left of my peptiplex/ecdyplex and was hoping prime may be out by then?
It shouldn't be long before Prime XT will be available, but I'm not sure of an exact date. But I do know it shouldn't be too long.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do believe that we will be doing an Easter Sale.

We honestly haven't had any demand for a Cellflo6 as a stand alone product. If we wind up having enough demand for it, we may be open to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any idea when the e9 type product will be coming out?
I'm sorry, I'm drawing a blank. It may be bc I'm sleep deprived from being on the road the last couple days, but not sure what you mean by an e9 type product? Please let me know and I'll be glad to answer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How's the protein coming along @sns8778 ?
The protein kind of got put on pause because of protein prices going thru the roof the last couple of months. We will still be doing it, but we're waiting for prices to normalize.

If we did a protein right now, the true cost for a 2 lb. would be over 8.00 more per unit than just back in the fall. So it makes the most sense to wait for prices to stabilize a bit.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested in when the new immune support will be released?
The new Immune Support XT is in stock now and will be released this coming week :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates on the single ingredient nootropic product?
We have one new single ingredient nootropic ingredient that is in production now. I'm not sure an exact ETA bc we always have so much in the production process, but it shouldn't be long.

We also will have Huperzine A back available shortly as well, and we changed to 200 mcg. per capsule.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have one new single ingredient nootropic ingredient that is in production now. I'm not sure an exact ETA bc we always have so much in the production process, but it shouldn't be long.

We also will have Huperzine A back available shortly as well, and we changed to 200 mcg. per capsule.
I think people sleep on Hup A sometimes because it’s one of those ingredients at the bottom of a profile due to only being micrograms. But I have used SNS Huperzine in the past and it’s a great affordable focus booster, whether I threw a cap into a bigger stack or just with my coffee before work.

I still need to try Sabroxy XT! So many supplements, so little time

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The protein kind of got put on pause because of protein prices going thru the roof the last couple of months. We will still be doing it, but we're waiting for prices to normalize.

If we did a protein right now, the true cost for a 2 lb. would be over 8.00 more per unit than just back in the fall. So it makes the most sense to wait for prices to stabilize a bit.
ahh, gotcha. That's understandable, but a bummer.