Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
dl-185 looks interesting. i guess it sold out in 30 minutes upon release by a supplement company
It's great marketing, but as discussed in other threads, its very similar to marketing of other things Muscletech has the exclusive on that wind up not amounting to much. The marketing Muscletech has done on it reminds me a lot of the way they marketed GAKIC and LEUKIC.

It's from the same people that came out with the Paraxanthine ingredient and it was supposed to be the next big thing. They gave Muscletech the exclusive for a year, which got them a lot of great advertising, but you never heard a lot of feedback on it and now that anyone can use it in a product, you never see it in anything or any demand for it.

@Danes did a great job explaining this as well in another thread.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
It's great marketing, but as discussed in other threads, its very similar to marketing of other things Muscletech has the exclusive on that wind up not amounting to much. The marketing Muscletech has done on it reminds me a lot of the way they marketed GAKIC and LEUKIC.

It's from the same people that came out with the Paraxanthine ingredient and it was supposed to be the next big thing. They gave Muscletech the exclusive for a year, which got them a lot of great advertising, but you never heard a lot of feedback on it and now that anyone can use it in a product, you never see it in anything or any demand for it.

@Danes did a great job explaining this as well in another thread.
i guess the word peptide conjures up different things for different people, which may have inspired the craze. leucine is an amazing supplement, maybe id benefit morefrom just doubling up on my leucine powder

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i guess the word peptide conjures up different things for different people, which may have inspired the craze. leucine is an amazing supplement, maybe id benefit morefrom just doubling up on my leucine powder
Muscletech has a huge reach and a huge advertising budget.

Plus, a big marketing thing for many companies is creating hype by selling out of things, when really it’s a set number of units for a first launch then a second batch already set to go on a certain date.

I formulate for some larger brands that do things like that fairly regularly. It’s good marketing and creates good hype for them.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech has a huge reach and a huge advertising budget.

Plus, a big marketing thing for many companies is creating hype by selling out of things, when really it’s a set number of units for a first launch then a second batch already set to go on a certain date.

I formulate for some larger brands that do things like that fairly regularly. It’s good marketing and creates good hype for them.
i wasnt watching for the release, but i know people who buy supplements and getting them to drop 90$ is like pulling teeth. had to have been a steep launch discount

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a long term user of Glycophase, maybe something like a Glycophase extra, with additional white mulberry extract and/or Ceylon cinnammon?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As a long term user of Glycophase, maybe something like a Glycophase extra, with additional white mulberry extract and/or Ceylon cinnammon?
GlycoPhase is so popular, such a good seller, and works so well that I wouldn't want to to change anything about it.

GlucoVantage XT does have cinnamon in it.

There will be a GDA under CEL later this year that will have a very strong formula as well, and it will be a very performance based GDA and be great for people that plan on consuming moderate to high carbs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to seeing the write up on Nite Burn, especially the Zylaria and SafraBurn components. Looks like a great formula, Steve.
Thanks. I'll do the intro threads on both Lean Edge Nite Burn and the new PCT Assist later today.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone that like the original PCT Assist and for everyone talking about libido, the original PCT Assist is great for libido as it has 500 mg. Horny Goat Weed per serving + more, DPS only has a small amount of bottles out and is blowing them out. You can get the original PCT Assist right now for the same or less than you could buy a bottle of legit 20% Icariin Horny Goat Weed.

Just 21.99 for one or two for 39.99!

Jensing

Awards
Are you still planning a potential high quality multivitamin. After quite a bit of research I’m getting more ready to buy quality. I always thought all multis are just whatever, but I’ve found the form of everything matters and some of what these companies use aren’t very healthy and a lot of us have genetic conditions that make it so we can’t use certain things like folic acid. If you’re not planning anything do you have recommendations for another company?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone that like the original PCT Assist and for everyone talking about libido, the original PCT Assist is great for libido as it has 500 mg. Horny Goat Weed per serving + more, DPS only has a small amount of bottles out and is blowing them out. You can get the original PCT Assist right now for the same or less than you could buy a bottle of legit 20% Icariin Horny Goat Weed.

Just 21.99 for one or two for 39.99!

Just placed on order. Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just placed on order. Thank you.
Thank you. Because of the name, so many thought it could only be used for PCT, but its a great natural testosterone and libido support product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you still planning a potential high quality multivitamin. After quite a bit of research I’m getting more ready to buy quality. I always thought all multis are just whatever, but I’ve found the form of everything matters and some of what these companies use aren’t very healthy and a lot of us have genetic conditions that make it so we can’t use certain things like folic acid. If you’re not planning anything do you have recommendations for another company?
Yes, we are.

We will be doing a high quality multi vitamin and also a product specific for MTHFR in the coming months. The formulas and quoting is done, and we're in the label design phase currently and hope to be done with that next week.

The multi will be very interesting because it will be a scaled formula and people can use 1 to 4 capsules per day, depending on how high potency that they would like.

Jensing

Awards
Yes, we are.

We will be doing a high quality multi vitamin and also a product specific for MTHFR in the coming months. The formulas and quoting is done, and we're in the label design phase currently and hope to be done with that next week.

The multi will be very interesting because it will be a scaled formula and people can use 1 to 4 capsules per day, depending on how high potency that they would like.
Awesome. Along those lines other ingredients were Cyanocobalamine (B12) which isn’t the active form and can cause issues in some people or B6 vs P5P?
Do you see these as things most people should be concerned with or not?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. Along those lines other ingredients were Cyanocobalamine (B12) which isn’t the active form and can cause issues in some people or B6 vs P5P?
Do you see these as things most people should be concerned with or not?
We will be using the methylcobalamin and P5P forms in both the multi and the MTHFR product.

I don't think that most people should be concerned about cyanocobalamin and pyridoxine in the sense that I don't think they're problematic, I just don't think they are ideal forms and that P5P and methylcobalamin are better suited for the products we're doing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PCT Assist - New Version - Now Available

PCT-Assist RENDERING (FRONT).png
PCT-Assist (UPDATED3) Supp Facts v2.png

Here is a link to the intro thread with a limited time sale coupon code.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lean Edge Nite Burn - Now Available

Lean Edge Nite Burn (front resized).png
Lean Edge Supp.jpg

Here is a link to the intro thread with a limited time sale coupon code.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's been a lot of libido discussion in this thread and for everyone interested in libido, you should really take a look at the new PCT Assist formula.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be using the methylcobalamin and P5P forms in both the multi and the MTHFR product.

I don't think that most people should be concerned about cyanocobalamin and pyridoxine in the sense that I don't think they're problematic, I just don't think they are ideal forms and that P5P and methylcobalamin are better suited for the products we're doing.
I speak from personal experience that vitamin B6 isn't something to be messed around with as I managed to become toxic on only 10 mg/day of supplemental pyridoxine. Thankfully my issues weren't as bad as those who become toxic on higher supplemental quantities but it was not a fun experience to say the least.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any plan for a powder fat burner with yohimbe like the og alphamine?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I speak from personal experience that vitamin B6 isn't something to be messed around with as I managed to become toxic on only 10 mg/day of supplemental pyridoxine. Thankfully my issues weren't as bad as those who become toxic on higher supplemental quantities but it was not a fun experience to say the least.
You're welcome to pm me info about what you're talking about and I'd be glad to discuss with you; I just don't want to derail the thread on the Pyridoxine discussion. I've had my B6 test high in bloodwork before myself, but I wouldn't have considered it toxicity by any means.

A B Complex is one of the most common supplements in the US for general consumers and the most common dose is 50 mg. per day in there.

^^^ However, for different people with different mutations it can be different. I have the MTHFR mutation myself.

All that said though, I do think P5P is much better and that's what we will be using in the multi and the MTHFR formula.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any plan for a powder fat burner with yohimbe like the og alphamine?
I have been asked for that a handful of times on here but never once been asked for it outside of here.

The irony is that x amount of people on here will ask for yohimbine and then x amount of people will complain about yohimbine.

In the original Alphamine, most people feel like it was Alpha Yohimbine Higenamine together giving the nice effect; and I would tend to agree with that.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been asked for that a handful of times on here but never once been asked for it outside of here.

The irony is that x amount of people on here will ask for yohimbine and then x amount of people will complain about yohimbine.

In the original Alphamine, most people feel like it was Alpha Yohimbine Higenamine together giving the nice effect; and I would tend to agree with that.
yea it is a great combination

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yea it is a great combination
We offer Alpha Yohimbine capsules, but Higenamine is no longer legal here so we discontinued that years ago. But it was a great combination together.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We offer Alpha Yohimbine capsules, but Higenamine is no longer legal here so we discontinued that years ago. But it was a great combination together.
Then focus xt+ yohimbine is a great combination

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

What about a powdered fat burner in general though? Carnitine blend, Mitoburn, Paradoxine, ProGBB, maybe something like Cocoabuterol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about a powdered fat burner in general though? Carnitine blend, Mitoburn, Paradoxine, ProGBB, maybe something like Cocoabuterol.
I've been considering doing an L-Carnitine based one with a few other additions to it. As for Paradoxine/CaloriBurn, have to be careful how much add to one bc it can really mess up the taste. We had done flavor samples of an L-Carnitine based one right before my accident, which is why never did it, and we tried to use 75 mg. Paradoxine and it was too peppery tasting. So that's one that people would have to accept that the dosage would be lower than normal in bc if not, it would affect taste too much.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok when is the next big ass sale at the SNS site?
Honestly hadn't even thought about it - we will probably do an Easter Sale.

But both recent new releases do have their own sale codes already that people can use for them and they're live now.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As for Paradoxine/CaloriBurn, have to be careful how much add to one bc it can really mess up the taste. We had done flavor samples of an L-Carnitine based one right before my accident, which is why never did it, and we tried to use 75 mg. Paradoxine and it was too peppery tasting. ]
Ahhh, so this would probably explain why the handful of powders that are out there typically only have this dosed from like 25-50mg worth of Paradoxine. Even without that, feels safe to assume you could come up with a fun little blend for us.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahhh, so this would probably explain why the handful of powders that are out there typically only have this dosed from like 25-50mg worth of Paradoxine. Even without that, feels safe to assume you could come up with a fun little blend for us.
Yeah, at 50 mg. it was really too pepper tasting for the average person to drink - and with a product like this, its very important that it does appeal to the average person.

I would like to get the Carnitine + other ingredient fat loss powder out at some point in the next few months, there's just a lot of things that are priorities over it at the moment, but it is something I want to do.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, at 50 mg. it was really too pepper tasting for the average person to drink - and with a product like this, its very important that it does appeal to the average person.

I would like to get the Carnitine + other ingredient fat loss powder out at some point in the next few months, there's just a lot of things that are priorities over it at the moment, but it is something I want to do.
PLCAR wd be great to be available again

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PLCAR wd be great to be available again
PLCAR was a great example of a product that a lot of people asked for, but hardly anyone actually bought.

It was one of the few products we ever lost money on. It sold terribly for us and when it was near expiration, we were trying to clearance it out below cost and it wasn't even selling then.

It's a nightmare to run on production equipment because it is so sticky, so its not one that we could do a small run of, so unless there was some dramatic change in demand, its not one you'd ever see from us again.

You may see it in something again at some point, but I doubt you ever see it as a single ingredient from us again.

You may actually see it in something again though very soon ;)

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thoughts on stacking AXT with Cloma Plex? To much overlap with certain ingredients?

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ever thought about bringing your products to iherb? Asking because they offer free international shipping. Would be a huge plus for non US custommers.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ever thought about bringing your products to iherb? Asking because they offer free international shipping. Would be a huge plus for non US custommers.
I did ask steeve a couple of time he told me we need to ask Iherb, I have asked them at least 3 times, they are teh best for Canada right now, I have hope SNS and CEL would be part of there roster!

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did ask steeve a couple of time he told me we need to ask Iherb, I have asked them at least 3 times, they are teh best for Canada right now, I have hope SNS and CEL would be part of there roster!
Yeah I order pretty much everything from them now, takes about 3 business days to get here (Quebec), pretty insane for free shipping from the US. They should be the gold standard, tired of paying 20-30 bucks for shipping.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I order pretty much everything from them now, takes about 3 business days to get here (Quebec), pretty insane for free shipping from the US. They should be the gold standard, tired of paying 20-30 bucks for shipping.
It's not as simple as just wanting to be carried there.

iHerb has to want to carry the brand, and a lot of that decision making is based upon the number of requests that they receive and/or a brands advertising budget.

I would love to be carried by all of the retailers that we possibly can - but its very different than the way consumers envision it. As a consumer, you likely envision retailers wanting to carry different brands, but the reality for us as brands is that unless we have huge advertising budgets, its really difficult to get a lot of retailers to carry the brands.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thoughts on stacking AXT with Cloma Plex? To much overlap with certain ingredients?
That's a very popular stack.

The ingredient overlap is complimentary and a great thing, not a negative one.

Good question though. Thank you for asking. I think that's something a lot of people wonder about.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same here I am in Quebec also and the shippimg speed and cost can t be beat!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's not as simple as just wanting to be carried there.

iHerb has to want to carry the brand, and a lot of that decision making is based upon the number of requests that they receive and/or a brands advertising budget.

I would love to be carried by all of the retailers that we possibly can - but its very different than the way consumers envision it. As a consumer, you likely envision retailers wanting to carry different brands, but the reality for us as brands is that unless we have huge advertising budgets, its really difficult to get a lot of retailers to carry the brands.
I will keep on asking them!

josun

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of getting a anti histamine DOA type of supplement? Also how about a product to increase GABA and lower glutamate