Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

I'm open to C3G if enough people are interested. I was going to do one at one time and had sourced it and had pricing, but there just didn't seem enough demand for it at the time. I'll get some updated pricing and see what percentages are available.

One thing that had held me back at the time was that the ones that actually sell well are the super deceptive ones that sell for 10.00 to 15.00 and will say something like C3G Black Bean and be 1.25 grams of the Black Bean and then say (contains naturally occurring C3G). For those of us that know how to read the labels, we know that means the amount of C3G in them is tiny, but for the average consumer, those are the ones that they buy and they view the legit ones as being extremely overpriced and rip-offs, when its actually the other way around.
Thanks, I know exactly what company you're referring to with the black bean extract, it's absolute junk from the reviews I've read and the C3G content is likely miniscule at best. I think somewhere from 250mg and up daily of actual C3G is a good starting point for recomp benefits based on my personal experience with ND's standardized black rice extract.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I know exactly what company you're referring to with the black bean extract, it's absolute junk from the reviews I've read and the C3G content is likely miniscule at best. I think somewhere from 250mg and up daily of actual C3G is a good starting point for recomp benefits based on my personal experience with ND's standardized black rice extract.
some people really swear by it, but i gave it a fair shake and def nonresponded it. maybe with piperine? i thought if it wasnt absorbed it would turn stools purple and that didnt happen so i guess my cells just didnt want it. when i ordered it, i had to sign something stating it couldnt be returned, so im probably not alone in my discontent at the massive price. it sounded so good though

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll get updated pricing on the real stuff and see where we would be at price wise.

The reason I had backed off on the idea was no one really expressed interest, the situation I explained with labeling deception, and that this really does seem to be an ingredient that works very differently for different people - and you know how it is - in today's world a lot of times people get upset if something doesn't work for them, even if you tell them up front that it may work differently for different people.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely agree with your logic. An an example, I know a few people that don't appear, anecdotally, to respond to L-Baiba supplements, whereas I am a super responder (cue the MitoBurn). I think if you can bring out a good quality, competitively priced C3G, it would do well enough with some traction. Heck I'd probably go through a dozen bottles in a short time. Also, if I may add, it's the ideal product to add in a small dose of bioperine or AstraGin if it doesn't raise manufacturing costs too much. Thanks again for looking into it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely agree with your logic. An an example, I know a few people that don't appear, anecdotally, to respond to L-Baiba supplements, whereas I am a super responder (cue the MitoBurn). I think if you can bring out a good quality, competitively priced C3G, it would do well enough with some traction. Heck I'd probably go through a dozen bottles in a short time. Also, if I may add, it's the ideal product to add in a small dose of bioperine or AstraGin if it doesn't raise manufacturing costs too much. Thanks again for looking into it.
I was thinking about that - adding both AstraGin and Bioperine; we do that with a lot of things. I think that people tend to overlook the importance of those ingredients bc they aren't super exciting, but they can make a heck of a difference.

I respond very well to MitoBurn myself. I'm not sure if you know, but we have that in a ton of products - MitoBurn XT, Thermo Scorch, LipoVantage, Lipo Elite, and then Xtreme Performance Gels has MitoBurn Gel that uses the Avant carrier.

IronFlex24

Awards
I currently use C3G from ND and Biotest as well so count me in as “interested” in switching over to your product if you do decide to produce

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I currently use C3G from ND and Biotest as well so count me in as “interested” in switching over to your product if you do decide to produce
Thank you. I've sent out some sourcing emails on it and will see what pricing comes back at.

I'm glad to offer it if people are interested.

I'll keep the thread updated if pricing is decent; and if it is, we will get some samples for independent testing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
C3G Update

I got back pricing and this one is very doable.

I'm thinking 2 Veg Caps equaling 1,000 mg. @ 25% actual C3G, so that would be 250 mg. C3G per serving and then adding 25 mg. AstraGin and 5 or 10 mg. Bioperine to it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
C3G Update

I'm thinking 2 Veg Caps equaling 1,000 mg. @ 25% actual C3G, so that would be 250 mg. C3G per serving and then adding 25 mg. AstraGin and 5 or 10 mg. Bioperine to it.
Is that better than yours GDA that sns already carry?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C3G Update

I’d try that.

Do people experience any fat loss or is it purely for nutrient partitioning?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think in terms of a wellness/prevention formula, what the ingredients would be are really individualized to the person - what are your goals, lifestyle factors, what health issues do you have, predisposed to, etc.

That's why I don't truly think that there can be one product that covers it for everyone. That's why I like what we're doing by building out the best condition/issue specific formulas and also great single ingredients and letting people mix and match them based on their own individual goals and factors.

Hopefully later this year, we will be doing a very, very comprehensive healthy aging/longevity formula - and it will contain a lot of ingredients in it that I think will fit kind of what you mean though..
Would any of these be acutely noticeable? Or does anti-aging take a long time to take effect? It sounds good, in theory, but I’ve never thought about the logistics and dosing schedule. Don’t mind a 3-4 month run of something, or staying on forever if the benefits are truly noticeable

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buddy, I just turned 47, and although I look very good for my age, I'm all about beating Father time, as much as I can.😂 Any longevity formulas you come out with, I'll be first in line. I started NMN, a SIRT1 activator, and PQQ among other potential longevity supps recently.
On another note, I would love to see SNS source a quality C3G (Cyanidin-3-Glucoside) supplement. Lots of promising studies on this particular anthocyanin, and I've been using the ND and Biotest iterations with much success in body recomp and digestive support. I imagine it would be quite popular with the bodybuilding community.
Have you noticed any differences in efficacy between the Biotest and Nootropics Depot C3G? I'm currently utilizing the Biotest version and didn't come across the ND version until well after making my purchase. As the ND version is about half the cost I'd like to switch to that in the future if it works as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is that better than yours GDA that sns already carry?
No, I wouldn't compare C3G if we offer it as a single ingredient to any of the GDA's at all.

It's just an ingredient that some people like for a variety of purposes; I think of it more as an overall health ingredient. Like it took me a minute reading this post to think of why you'd be comparing it to GDA's; after thinking about it, I do see why - but that shows how I view it, which isn't as a GDA at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d try that.

Do people experience any fat loss or is it purely for nutrient partitioning?
I think of C3G as more for overall health benefits personally.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you noticed any differences in efficacy between the Biotest and Nootropics Depot C3G? I'm currently utilizing the Biotest version and didn't come across the ND version until well after making my purchase. As the ND version is about half the cost I'd like to switch to that in the future if it works as well.
Can we please respectfully keep conversation about other companies products out of this thread?

I don't mean it in a negative way towards you - I don't like to comment on other companies or their products, and this thread is an interactive thread to communicate with customers to see what products that they would like to see from us. Kind of creates a conflict to have conversation I don't want to participate in, in my own thread.

If enough people want us to do a product of this type, I'm glad to do it - but I prefer to focus on what we do and what people want from us rather than on what other companies are doing. I hope that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would any of these be acutely noticeable? Or does anti-aging take a long time to take effect? It sounds good, in theory, but I’ve never thought about the logistics and dosing schedule. Don’t mind a 3-4 month run of something, or staying on forever if the benefits are truly noticeable
Most anti-aging and longevity products aren't something you notice or feel right away. Some people do feel better, more day to day energy, more vitality, etc. off of them - but the primary purpose of them, like dealing with senescence, telomeres, mitochondrial health, its more about the long term benefits and goals.

That's one reason its so easy for some of the shady companies in that side of the market to rip people off so easily with fancy marketing and proprietary blends is because they aren't things that most people feel much anyway.

It's also one of the challenging aspects of repeat sales though on that side of the market is that people are simply more likely to buy products that they feel rather than products that they don't.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most anti-aging and longevity products aren't something you notice or feel right away. Some people do feel better, more day to day energy, more vitality, etc. off of them - but the primary purpose of them, like dealing with senescence, telomeres, mitochondrial health, its more about the long term benefits and goals.

That's one reason its so easy for some of the shady companies in that side of the market to rip people off so easily with fancy marketing and proprietary blends is because they aren't things that most people feel much anyway.

It's also one of the challenging aspects of repeat sales though on that side of the market is that people are simply more likely to buy products that they feel rather than products that they don't.
Without naming other companies I think the one who offers 1 year supplies for longevity stuff is a good option. The people into those products use them year round. So it makes sense there be a 365 option. It may sell faster for you that way too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Without naming other companies I think the one who offers 1 year supplies for longevity stuff is a good option. The people into those products use them year round. So it makes sense there be a 365 option. It may sell faster for you that way too.
We offer a lot of 3, 6, and 12 bottle multi-pack deals on things now, and probably would on this too.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we please respectfully keep conversation about other companies products out of this thread?

I don't mean it in a negative way towards you - I don't like to comment on other companies or their products, and this thread is an interactive thread to communicate with customers to see what products that they would like to see from us. Kind of creates a conflict to have conversation I don't want to participate in, in my own thread.

If enough people want us to do a product of this type, I'm glad to do it - but I prefer to focus on what we do and what people want from us rather than on what other companies are doing. I hope that makes sense.
I didn't bring up these products in the first place so I don't know why I'm the one being targeted with not discussing them, but I'm more than happy to keep the thread to discussing requests for products that you can potentially make in the future as per your request.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't bring up these products in the first place so I don't know why I'm the one being targeted with not discussing them, but I'm more than happy to keep the thread to discussing requests for products that you can potentially make in the future as per your request.
You weren't. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it offensively at all. I was just trying to get off the subject of other companies in the thread.

I appreciate your input in the thread. I wasn't meaning to single you out, I was replying that to your question in hopes of moreso keeping anyone from answering it or going into more discussion of other brands.

I understand that other companies and their products will come up from time to time in this thread, as examples of products that people want products like, I just try to limit the actual discussion of them past the initial suggestion point.

Sorry for any misunderstanding, but it wasn't meant negatively towards you at all; nor towards anyone, I just wanted to keep it from going into a full on discussion about those brands. That's all.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You weren't. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it offensively at all. I was just trying to get off the subject of other companies in the thread.

I appreciate your input in the thread. I wasn't meaning to single you out, I was replying that to your question in hopes of moreso keeping anyone from answering it or going into more discussion of other brands.

I understand that other companies and their products will come up from time to time in this thread, as examples of products that people want products like, I just try to limit the actual discussion of them past the initial suggestion point.

Sorry for any misunderstanding, but it wasn't meant negatively towards you at all; nor towards anyone, I just wanted to keep it from going into a full on discussion about those brands. That's all.
No need to apologize at all, I fully understand the intent of your original reply to me. It just seems that among the competitor's products that there was one that costs more but might be more effective due to absorption enhancers, and one that was less expensive but potentially less effective as it's only constituent is the product itself with nothing to aid absorption. I fully expect that your release if you choose to bring it to market will nicely bridge the gap between the two and offer a cost effective product that works as intended. I am still interested to hear the difference between other products but I'm more than happy to take that to PM instead of cluttering up your thread any further.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No need to apologize at all, I fully understand the intent of your original reply to me. It just seems that among the competitor's products that there was one that costs more but might be more effective due to absorption enhancers, and one that was less expensive but potentially less effective as it's only constituent is the product itself with nothing to aid absorption. I fully expect that your release if you choose to bring it to market will nicely bridge the gap between the two and offer a cost effective product that works as intended. I am still interested to hear the difference between other products but I'm more than happy to take that to PM instead of cluttering up your thread any further.
Thanks. I appreciate your contributions and just wanted to make sure you didn't take my post offensively at all. I know that sometimes things can come off wrong through type/text.

I think we would be adding both AstraGin and Bioperine to ours to help with absorption, and with those added, I would expect to still see it come in less expensive than the ones that were being discussed.

Out of the two you were discussing:
- One is around 53.00 and is 300 mg. active C3G per 3 softgels - 90 softgels/3 a day/30 day supply
- The other is around 45.00 and is 250 mg. active C3G per 2 capsules - 60 caps/2 a day/30 day supply (then there's a larger size for 109.99 of this same one).

The price on the 30 day supply is likely just the 50 mg. per dose difference + it being in a softgel.

I hope that helps.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something I would be interested in would be an all in one product designed to mitigate the physique damage from suboptimal dietary intake, whether due to being on vacation, stress from life events, cheat meals, alcohol intake etc. A competitor on this board used to offer up one such product but it's been out of stock for some time now with no signs of return and I'd be all over purchasing a similar product if offered.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Something I would be interested in would be an all in one product designed to mitigate the physique damage from suboptimal dietary intake, whether due to being on vacation, stress from life events, cheat meals, alcohol intake etc. A competitor on this board used to offer up one such product but it's been out of stock for some time now with no signs of return and I'd be all over purchasing a similar product if offered.
I second this, be awesome to get a similar product has a plethora of uses.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I second this, be awesome to get a similar product has a plethora of uses.
As much as I'd be open to have an additional sku for people to purchase, being honest with you - even if I formulated an upgraded version of what you're talking about, I still think Recomp20 would be better in terms of holding onto muscle and minimizing fat gain.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As much as I'd be open to have an additional sku for people to purchase, being honest with you - even if I formulated an upgraded version of what you're talking about, I still think Recomp20 would be better in terms of holding onto muscle and minimizing fat gain.
Is Recomp 20 likely to be effective in shorter term scenarios that I mentioned? I'm not the type to eat like crap for months at a time but would love something that would have a tangible acute effect for those short pulses when life gets in the way of proper diet. I'm not particularly worried about losing muscle if I go on vacation for a week, but I am definitely concerned about packing on extra unwanted pounds around the midsection during that timeframe.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established

That works for me; already love recomp20 its already in my daily supplement regimen.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is Recomp 20 likely to be effective in shorter term scenarios that I mentioned? I'm not the type to eat like crap for months at a time but would love something that would have a tangible acute effect for those short pulses when life gets in the way of proper diet. I'm not particularly worried about losing muscle if I go on vacation for a week, but I am definitely concerned about packing on extra unwanted pounds around the midsection during that timeframe.
Recomp20 is very effective for this in general.

For example, if you're going on a vacation and you've been running it, don't stop taking it while on vacation. Or you could plan a run of it around times like that for help when you're on vacation and some damage control when you come back.

Another good strategy for that scenario is Recomp20, Lean Edge, & GlycoPhase. You could do all 3 or mix and match them however you want, but that's a good damage control stack. That's kind of my lifesaver stack for when I know I'm not going to be eating cleanly at all.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With C3G, regardless of the source (assuming it's quality material) the more actual C3G content the better has been my personal experience. I've gone up to a gram daily and it it has been fantastic for general gut health, healthy bowel movements (improved digestion etc.), greatly improved vascularity and appears to have a positive "feel good" nootropic effect in my anecdotal experience. Or course not everyone is going to respond so well, as is the case with any supplement. I also just started taking SNS Glucovantage XT and the two go very well together before meals. I have since gone down to 500mg C3G as a gram daily simply wasn't cost effective for me and the benefits at 500mg are fairly similar. If Steve ends up bringing it to market, I'll be one of those people grabbing 6 or 12-pack bundles at a time.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With C3G, regardless of the source (assuming it's quality material) the more actual C3G content the better has been my personal experience. I've gone up to a gram daily and it it has been fantastic for general gut health, healthy bowel movements (improved digestion etc.), greatly improved vascularity and appears to have a positive "feel good" nootropic effect in my anecdotal experience. Or course not everyone is going to respond so well, as is the case with any supplement. I also just started taking SNS Glucovantage XT and the two go very well together before meals. I have since gone down to 500mg C3G as a gram daily simply wasn't cost effective for me and the benefits at 500mg are fairly similar. If Steve ends up bringing it to market, I'll be one of those people grabbing 6 or 12-pack bundles at a time.
I'll certainly stock up on C3G as well if/when Steve brings it to market. I've been taking it for a month or so at the recommended dose from the manufacturer of 300 mg/day and the benefits I've seen so far is a general improvement to aches and pains and a pronounced nootropic effect after dosing. I've been toying around with the idea of splitting my dose throughout the day to enjoy the feel good effects more earlier in the day as I've been taking the entire dose about 30 minutes before eating dinner which is typically my largest meal of the day. I've decided to take 1 capsule with a cup of coffee this morning as it's purported to potentiate caffeine so I'll see how that works out for me shortly. I don't plan to go higher than this level of dosing at present as I'm sort of tiptoeing my way back into heavier supplement use after suffering from an affliction which made me unable to utilize vasodilating supplements to any degree.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d kind of just breezed by C3G, cool to see some feedback and interest tho!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the feedback from everyone of letting me know who is interested and who would be willing to buy multi-packs - that type of information truly does help me make decisions on what types of single ingredients to offer.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah, I gotcha there. If I can see or feel results within a few weeks I get quite comfortable running a product for years. Harder to take the plunge the other way around.

Excited to see and read what comes out. Hopefully I can slide it within the budget!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a new fat burner powder on the release schedule still? There was definitely some talk of getting the powder production back into full steam.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
With C3G, regardless of the source (assuming it's quality material) the more actual C3G content the better has been my personal experience. I've gone up to a gram daily and it it has been fantastic for general gut health, healthy bowel movements (improved digestion etc.)
are you saying it makes you crap more?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
are you saying it makes you crap more?
No, I don't think he was talking about a laxative effect; he was referring to how C3G can have gut health benefits such as supporting a health gut microbiome, general gut health, healthy bowel movements, improved digestion, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates on TD lcarnitine? l would really like to try it .
Thank you. It should hopefully be out within the next month.

Just got word this past week that the testing for dosage per ml and the carrier customization is complete, so everything is good to move forward now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there a new fat burner powder on the release schedule still? There was definitely some talk of getting the powder production back into full steam.
There will be a lot of flavored powders this year if all goes well. I have had over 40 flavor samples come in within the last week and a half, and more due in next week or the week after.

We have a lot of demand for an L-Carnitine base fat burning powder and that is something I'm considering; and if we do, we will probably do a stimulant and a stimulant free version of it.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Choline Citrate back in stock.

This sells very quickly for us, so if interested, check it out:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we finally got Magnesium Creatine Chelate back in stock.

The story with this ingredient is that during the pandemic, the raw material price went up over 600%, so it just wasn't feasible to have it in stock because I don't think that people would have bought it for what the price would have been then. I had announced awhile ago that now that the prices had come back down, we would be getting it back in.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate contains Creatine Magnapower.

Highlights:
  • No loading phase
  • No bloating or fluid retention
  • No digestive issues that some have with regular creatine
  • Clinical studies on strength and power output
The dosage on this is 2.5 grams per day so a 250 gram container lasts for 100 days.

For a limited time thru Feb. 25th, you can save 20% off with coupon code: backinstock20

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The next new products up will be Lean Edge Nite Burn and the New PCT Assist.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
I wanted to let everyone know that we finally got Magnesium Creatine Chelate back in stock.

The story with this ingredient is that during the pandemic, the raw material price went up over 600%, so it just wasn't feasible to have it in stock because I don't think that people would have bought it for what the price would have been then. I had announced awhile ago that now that the prices had come back down, we would be getting it back in.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate contains Creatine Magnapower.

Highlights:
  • No loading phase
  • No bloating or fluid retention
  • No digestive issues that some have with regular creatine
  • Clinical studies on strength and power output
The dosage on this is 2.5 grams per day so a 100 gram container lasts for 100 days.

For a limited time thru Feb. 25th, you can save 20% off with coupon code: backinstock20

Best news of the week
SNS MCC is back in stock 😍

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I would like to see a extract of Cissuss Quadrangularis with a high total Ketosterone content 40% or greater that in some studies have demonstrated significant anabolic effects.

This Reddit post goes over it as well with multiple references

Last edited: