I know you're new here, so I want to explain a rule to you - no one is allowed to mention a product by another forum sponsor in another brands thread.
It's not that I care that you're mentioning them - its that it puts me in a position where I'm not supposed to comment on them.
Since this is a company thread, just like they aren't supposed to come in and promote their products, I can't use the 'protection' of a company thread to break down formulas, discuss what I do or don't like or don't believe about them, etc.
I truly don't care at all about you mentioning them - but if I engage the conversation about theirs and they see it, they may then report you for doing it because it may look like you were baiting me to reply negatively to you about their products.
I do believe that you aren't and are just having innocent conversation, which is why I want to explain this to you.
We can discuss any ingredients that you want, but let's please keep it to the ingredients without the mention of the other brands.
With all of that in mind, I'm going to try to reply to you and figure out how to word this reply haha.
Atractylodes Macrocephala:
I am not sold on this as an ingredient doing some of the things that its claimed to do. I'm not saying it doesn't, but am saying that I haven't seen any information that would lead me to believe it works as good or better than anything else in its category.
That's not a knock against any product. That's just my opinion on the ingredient. I looked into it and wanted to use it in something, but couldn't really justify using it in anything. If there's ever enough demand or I see any way I feel I could justify using it in something, I'll be glad to. If you happen to have any studies on this that show anything interesting, please pm them to me.
And as far as estrogen lowering ingredients/products, we have that covered from so many different angles as it is, and Inhibit-E and Cloma-Plex are both very popular and we get a lot of endocrinologist and HRT clinic referrals for both.
Products that we offer that have anti-estrogenic properties/ingredients:
- Inhibit-E
- Cloma-Plex
- PCT Assist
- Eradicate-E
- Alpha Gel
Ginsenosides:
If you believe that any company uses specific ginsenosides rather than an extract that contains a particular combination of them, then all one needs to do is check the pricing for specific ginsenosides to see that that is not feasible because it would cost more to make a product doing it that way that the product actually sells for. Individual ginsenosides are so expensive that some of them are upwards of 80.00 per gram, not per kg.
I can't control how any other brand markets their products or what they say about ingredients.
On our side, we are an FDA cGMP company and we label all of our products as required by the FDA labeling guidelines.
Also, when you license a branded ingredient, you have to identify it on the label the way that they tell you to. G70X is a specialized extract that is most commonly used for sports nutrition, sexual health, and longevity purposes.
Follistatin/Myostatin:
I'm certainly open to doing a product that has particular ingredients in it if there's a demand for it. I just in general don't like to use the same ingredients repeatedly in different products bc we already have so many options it can be confusing and overwhelming to some people.
I'm always appreciative of suggestions and open to ideas. I just sometimes have to remind myself how confusing too many options can be to customers and keep that in mind when adding new types of products.
In your train of thought though, we have 2 new products coming out in the next 2 months that I think you'll like.