Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s a so called Reddit boycott going on this week. A lot of mods have turned their communities private in protest. I kept getting the errors and thought I just needed to update the app. FYI lots of turmoil this week.
Oh yeah I’ve heard about that but I don’t have a clue what’s actually going on. I’m not on much.

But yeah, I’d wait a few weeks to try Reddit and see how it goes down.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t have any social media other than LinkedIn. Think my wife doe’s Facebook maybe Instagram? Not sure but will be willing to help out, @Rocket3015 ill get her to post or share on the links you have attached.

Thank you, just imagine if we could get everyone that Steve has helped out, to make a post or two. It's a way to pay him back. We talk about being a family here, so lets ALL HELP A BROTHER OUT !!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to start a Discord. Do you see any drawbacks to just making the Discord server to be discussion of all the brands at one time or do you think it would be better to give each their own individual ones? I would just definitely need help from people to moderate it, because I'm working 70+ hours a week as is.
For Discord id recommend using one server but having a chat room for each brand pluss rooms for things like reviews, off topic etc.

Reddit - would you do a separate sub-reddit for each brand?
Yes, here one would need a sub-reddit for each brand.

Another thing I've been wanting to do, and I know this is not the newest trendy thing, but I've been starting to write more articles again and wanting to do a small article or blog type site - somewhere I can present factual information about products and ingredients in ways that it makes it easy for the average person to understand. Similar to the way I post about ingredients when I take the time to really write things out in detail.
The good thing about articles is that when you have the other social media pages up and post a long blog. You can link it on all the platforms and get even more engagement.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For Discord id recommend using one server but having a chat room for each brand pluss rooms for things like reviews, off topic etc.

The good thing about articles is that when you have the other social media pages up and post a long blog. You can link it on all the platforms and get even more engagement.
I know you can do this with Facebook & Instagram !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s a so called Reddit boycott going on this week. A lot of mods have turned their communities private in protest. I kept getting the errors and thought I just needed to update the app. FYI lots of turmoil this week.
I hadn't heard about that. I tried searching on Google to see what was going on - I have kind of an understanding of it, but still don't fully understand it.

One thing I read that I do agree with from Reddit's side is them saying that some of the mods in some subreddits are too powerful - I've seen that in some of the very few ones that I've gone to, mostly Jeep related, where certain mods would be affiliated with brands and would freely and openly bash competitor brands and delete any posts they didn't like and ban people that kept posting positive feedback on other brands.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you, just imagine if we could get everyone that Steve has helped out, to make a post or two. It's a way to pay him back. We talk about being a family here, so lets ALL HELP A BROTHER OUT !!
Thank you. I really do appreciate your help and you encouraging others to help.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I don't know the setup of Discord or how its set up. If you can have different rooms for different brands, that seems cool. If you don't mind, could you send me some information on how you would suggest I set that up? I'm glad to try to.

And alright, I could try to do that as far as a sub-reddit for each.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I’m also terrible at social media. With that said I went ahead and followed on FB and Instagram and liked a bunch of posts! If you jump on Reddit I’ll definitely follow that as well and help out there as I’m on Reddit daily.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll help out and rep it where I can with social media posts etc.
@big_jewels

Please post a link here when you do, I would like to follow you and maybe help the post along a bit. I really want to make this work !! Thank you for your help!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m also terrible at social media. With that said I went ahead and followed on FB and Instagram and liked a bunch of posts! If you jump on Reddit I’ll definitely follow that as well and help out there as I’m on Reddit daily.
http://instagr.am/p/CtllAguO4EF/
Give them a like and comment - Please

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll join your discord if you set one up. Deleted the app on my phone because I don’t have much use for it, but still have it on my computer for some occasional stuff when needed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll join your discord if you set one up. Deleted the app on my phone because I don’t have much use for it, but still have it on my computer for some occasional stuff when needed.
Thank you. I definitely want to set one up.

I've never used it, so I'm trying to figure it out and how to do it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know the setup of Discord or how its set up. If you can have different rooms for different brands, that seems cool. If you don't mind, could you send me some information on how you would suggest I set that up? I'm glad to try to.

And alright, I could try to do that as far as a sub-reddit for each.
Seems like setting up a Discord Server is really easy, found this step by step guide

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where’s the freggin Libido gimmick SNS! o_O:p
If you're asking about Libido Boost XT, the formula is finalized and labels are done; its just a matter of fitting it in the production lineup. We have so many products that its a constant balancing act between increasing inventory levels of existing products, while bringing out new ones as well :)

Xtreme Performance Gels Alpha Gel is a new release that has been getting great feedback on libido:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would like to see a high quality kaempferia parviflora extract from you guys
Thank you. We use this in Anabolic XT and will be using it in Libido Boost XT as well.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
If you guys get the sa-2 extract yombine that was in old school Alphamine or something similar you guys would sell out immediately.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you guys get the sa-2 extract yombine that was in old school Alphamine or something similar you guys would sell out immediately.
That sa-2 part wasn't an actual ingredient, it was their trademark name for one; and most people seemed to think it was Rauwolscine/Alpha Yohimbine, which does work great in combination with Higenamine that was in their product. We made Higenamine capsules in the past but the FDA did away with that ingredient. We do offer Alpha Yohimbine caps and a lot of people love them:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
That sa-2 part wasn't an actual ingredient, it was their trademark name for one; and most people seemed to think it was Rauwolscine/Alpha Yohimbine, which does work great in combination with Higenamine that was in their product. We made Higenamine capsules in the past but the FDA did away with that ingredient. We do offer Alpha Yohimbine caps and a lot of people love them:

Supposedly it was a patented form of Yohimbe extract rather than just Yohimbine but who knows

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Supposedly it was a patented form of Yohimbe extract rather than just Yohimbine but who knows
Yeah, there was a lot of confusion and debate over it. But then in some sale information, later on, they referred to it as Rauwolscine, which is Alpha Yohimbine. And at the time, that ingredient wasn't hardly used at all, and legit raws were hard to come by. So, it would have made a lot of sense for it being that.

But, also, back then was when there was still a bit of a USP Labs supposed connection, so that throws some possible skepticism on what it really was.

Personally, I found taking our Alpha Yohimbine and Higenamine to be just like it, so that's my best guess as to what it was and what made that product feel the way it did. But the FDA nixed Higenamine as a legal dietary supplement a couple years back.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any other suggestions?

This thread has kind of died down, so I haven't been discussing as much about upcoming things in it - but we have a lot of cool things in the works.

I probably need to do a better job of hyping things up like other companies, but I've just always been one to not do that bc I hate it that its pretty impossible in this industry to give exact dates for things - especially when doing the constant balancing act between increasing inventory levels and bringing out new products.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is a pure nootropic/energy supplement in the works? We talked about something that has Theacrine and Dynamine a while back.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other suggestions?

This thread has kind of died down, so I haven't been discussing as much about upcoming things in it - but we have a lot of cool things in the works.

I probably need to do a better job of hyping things up like other companies, but I've just always been one to not do that bc I hate it that its pretty impossible in this industry to give exact dates for things - especially when doing the constant balancing act between increasing inventory levels and bringing out new products.
Your products, and reviews from customers, speak for themselves, you don't need to "hype" anything up.

In regards to the "Any other suggestions" part...
Something that could make sleep more efficient and effective. A product that could make four/five hours of sleep be as effective as eight/nine.
Sleep is one of THE most important things for building muscle, loosing fat, overall health/longevity etc, but with the hectic lives that most of us lead the majority of us barely get even close to the recommended eight hours.
As Arnold said
"Sleep a little faster"

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is a pure nootropic/energy supplement in the works? We talked about something that has Theacrine and Dynamine a while back.
I thought about doing a Theacrine/Dynamine product but had decided I wanted to do something that was more of an overall caffeine free energizer, so it would have a few more ingredients. Something that one could take with their coffee, tea, favorite energy drink, etc.

The formula is done, and label text is done. The only holdup is trying to think of a name for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your products, and reviews from customers, speak for themselves, you don't need to "hype" anything up.

In regards to the "Any other suggestions" part...
Something that could make sleep more efficient and effective. A product that could make four/five hours of sleep be as effective as eight/nine.
Sleep is one of THE most important things for building muscle, loosing fat, overall health/longevity etc, but with the hectic lives that most of us lead the majority of us barely get the recommended eight hours.
As Arnold said
"Sleep a little faster"
Thank you.

We make a lot of great products, just not enough people know about them; and we really need to get the word out and try to get more people familiar with the brands.

What I meant by hyping things regarding upcoming releases, is that a lot of companies tend to get a lot of good talk and hype by teasing and promoting launches of products that are many months out. I may mention things, but never really try to hype or promote them much in advance. Sometimes it can be discouraging to mention new things and get so little talk or attention on it, but then see others get so much. Sometimes, I think its bc we have so many things that people just expect new things, and therefore don't get as excited about things coming up.

Sleep Assist XT is great, and we should have it back in stock soon.

We also have a sleep product coming up soon that will be melatonin free, and will target improved sleep quality and efficiency.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

We make a lot of great products, just not enough people know about them; and we really need to get the word out and try to get more people familiar with the brands.

Maybe some branded SNS/CEL shaker bottles, gym shirts etc??

Sleep Assist XT is great, and we should have it back in stock soon.

We also have a sleep product coming up soon that will be melatonin free, and will target improved sleep quality and efficiency.

I VERY much look forward to this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Slims your reply showed up in the quote itself, so when I went to quote and reply, it wouldn't show it.

But thank you, I'm glad that you're interested in the new sleep product coming up. I am very much myself, because I don't have the hours in the day to get enough quality sleep, so anything that helps me feel more rested with less hours, I'm definitely all for it myself.

We have the product I'm speaking of there - Sleep Support XT, coming up soon; and we also have the new version of Growth Factor XT coming out soon, and that is great for sleep quality too.

As for promo items, we do hope to be doing shirts and shakers soon. I'm also considering hats and a few other options and definitely open to suggestions.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought about doing a Theacrine/Dynamine product but had decided I wanted to do something that was more of an overall caffeine free energizer, so it would have a few more ingredients. Something that one could take with their coffee, tea, favorite energy drink, etc.

The formula is done, and label text is done. The only holdup is trying to think of a name for it.
Depending on the ingredients/feel of the product would probably dictate the marketing direction of the name.

If it’s really more of an energizer, playing off of a supercharged reference like Stim Boost or Overdrive XT.

If it’s more of a cognitive enhancer, something like Flow State XT might be more appropriate.

A Redeye is a coffee with an espresso shot thrown in, and the first thing I thought of, but that’s probably too aggressive-sounding for the folks who don’t know that. Or they would assume it’s just higher stimulants.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depending on the ingredients/feel of the product would probably dictate the marketing direction of the name.

If it’s really more of an energizer, playing off of a supercharged reference like Stim Boost or Overdrive XT.

If it’s more of a cognitive enhancer, something like Flow State XT might be more appropriate.

A Redeye is a coffee with an espresso shot thrown in, and the first thing I thought of, but that’s probably too aggressive-sounding for the folks who don’t know that. Or they would assume it’s just higher stimulants.
Thank you. And I agree.

The way the product formulation is, it will be that 1 capsule will be great for the average person wanting to boost their energy drink, coffee, tea, etc. or that doesn't take caffeine for some reason. Then people that want stronger can take 2 capsules.

I wanted this to be something appeals to people in day to day life as well as the fitness community.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This sounds like something I have wanted for awhile, really looking forward to it.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel like I've posted it before but; some sort of electrolyte powder. Legit doses of sodium + potassium, wouldn't hate to see taurine added in. Also wouldn't be opposed to smaller doses of sugar/some type of carb source.

Do that with the old black cherry FXT flavoring and I'll buy a shitton :cool:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel like I've posted it before but; some sort of electrolyte powder. Legit doses of sodium + potassium, wouldn't hate to see taurine added in. Also wouldn't be opposed to smaller doses of sugar/some type of carb source.

Do that with the old black cherry FXT flavoring and I'll buy a shitton :cool:
Thank you.

We have a hydration product in process. I'm actually thinking of doing 2 variants - one with a 2:1 sodium to potassium ratio and then another with a 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio.

I won't be including a carb source in the electrolyte powders.

BUT I do want to do one or more carb powders. I'm thinking of doing either an HBCD or an HBCD/Carb10 blend, a meal carb type product, and then considering doing a product like the old original Cytomax formula.

I love Black Cherry myself too. Do you like Blackberry Mojito? We've been doing some flavor samples of several things with that flavor recently.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be interested in the hydration product.
Thank you. That's one I really am excited about for myself as well.

There is a debate in the market between high sodium to potassium and then the new generation of sports drinks that go high potassium to low sodium - I think there is no one certain one that is the 'best' ratio because I think it can vary by the person and the application; and that's why I thought of offering two versions and that way the person could pick which one would work best for them.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love Black Cherry myself too. Do you like Blackberry Mojito? We've been doing some flavor samples of several things with that flavor recently.
Can be a super hit or miss flavor.. all comes down to the mint part not being too overpowering.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Slims
As for promo items, we do hope to be doing shirts and shakers soon. I'm also considering hats and a few other options and definitely open to suggestions.
Solid black t-shirt with the big blue SNS logo, and full brand name just under, across the chest and maybe a red XT somewhere. Almost like a t-shirt version of the AnabolicXT bottle?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can be a super hit or miss flavor.. all comes down to the mint part not being too overpowering.
I agree - its about finding a perfect balance in order to get it right.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Solid black t-shirt with the big blue SNS logo, and full brand name just under, across the chest and maybe a red XT somewhere. Almost like a t-shirt version of the AnabolicXT bottle?
I'm thinking about doing a few different color shirts with the big blue SNS logo and also thought about doing a couple product specific shirts like Anabolic XT, Lean Edge, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Powder / Baby blue shirt with white lettering and royal blue accents would be sick as hell
That's a good idea. I like light colored blue shirts myself.