Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Normally every year in January or February, I’ll do a thread asking for suggestions as to products that people would like to see from us. This year, I was so busy at the beginning of the year that it kept getting put off and then as some of you know, I was in a very bad accident towards the end of February.

The 2021 version of this thread is still going strong with multiple ideas being discussed. I want to keep that going and this new thread is by no means meant to take away from that one at all.

And although delayed by my accident and some other factors, a lot of the ideas from the 2021 thread are now on their way and in various stages of production.

A lot of people have messaged me and asked if there would be a 2022 version of the thread so that they could participate with ideas and follow along. I’m sorry that it’s taken me so long to get this new one posted.

I understand that the 2021 thread is very long and that not everyone wants to go through or go back through that thread, so for the purposes of this thread, it doesn’t matter if the idea was mentioned in the 2021 one, we still want to hear it 😊

I look forward to hearing any ideas that people would like to see from SNS and Competitive Edge Labs for the remainder of 2022 and into 2023.

Feel free to suggest single ingredient and/or combination ideas.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone's ideas.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved in case I decide to use it for a list of confirmed ideas.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is a link to a thread that I just started that will cover a lot of new product releases, news, and special offers.

Everyone interested in new products and promos, check this thread out and subscribe to it:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the last couple of weeks, we've launched several new products.

MitoBurn XT release thread:

MitoBurn XT link on SNS website:

TTA-500 release thread:

TTA-500 links on SNS website:

TTA-500/MitoBurn XT Stack on the SNS website:

Recomp20 release thread (coming soon):

Recomp20 links on SNS website:

3 Pack Deal:

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love to hear your ideas for what you'd like in an Intra.
I got some ideas!
  • 15g PeptoPro
  • 5g L-Glutamine
  • 2,5g Betaine Anhydrous
  • 2g Peak02
  • 2g Taurine
  • 2g Coconut Water Powder
  • 500mg Vitamin C
  • 400mg Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
  • 300mg Calcium
  • 200mg Potassium
  • 150mg Magnesium
  • 50mg Astragin
  • 1g Cranberry Extract
Id also love 5g Creatine and 3,2g Beta-Alanine in it. But those are probably better for an all day ergogenic supplement. I have no idea how one would get this to taste decent though. PeptoPro alone is a hard nut to crack!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got some ideas!
  • 15g PeptoPro
  • 5g L-Glutamine
  • 2,5g Betaine Anhydrous
  • 2g Peak02
  • 2g Taurine
  • 500mg Vitamin C
  • 300mg Calcium
  • 200mg Potassium
  • 150mg Magnesium
  • 50mg Astragin
  • 1g Cranberry Extract
Id also love 5g Creatine and 3,2g Beta-Alanine in it. But those are probably better for an all day ergogenic supplement. I have no idea how one would get this to taste decent though. PeptoPro alone is a hard nut to crack!

Thats sounds pretty good & expensive lol , agree on creatine & BA .. or even betaine can be thrown in ergo category

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Intra:

20g HBCD
5g D-Ribose
Electrolyte blend (300-400mg sodium, 200mg potassium, 100mg phosphorus, 50mg magnesium) - would be cool if they were Albion, Calci-K, TRAACS, etc.

EAA blend led by 3.5g Leucine
HICA at 1.5g or HMB at 3g
LCLT at 2g
Ornithine at 2g or Ornithine L-Asparate
Taurine at 2g
Lemon Verbena (as Recoverben) at 400mg
Senactiv at 50mg
AstraGin at 50mg
elevATP at 150mg
Peak02 at 2g
Betaine Anhydrous at 2.5g

Although this wouldn’t be cheap at all

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
An SNS premium line. Maybe subscribe and save to all 3 products for $180-220/month (no idea what the manufacturing cost would be of course ):

Product 1: The intra discussed above

Product 2: The every day Ergogine

Product 3: Some health elixir (or even a packet of pills) that’s a comprehensive multi with bio available vitamins/minerals + EPA/DHA in triglyceride form + curcumin matrix with a couple different types + a longevity matrix with fistein, NMN, blueberry extract, Telos95, etc (maybe not Telos95 given the price tag alone haha)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got some ideas!
  • 15g PeptoPro
  • 5g L-Glutamine
  • 2,5g Betaine Anhydrous
  • 2g Peak02
  • 2g Taurine
  • 500mg Vitamin C
  • 300mg Calcium
  • 200mg Potassium
  • 150mg Magnesium
  • 50mg Astragin
  • 1g Cranberry Extract
Thank you for the suggestion. I like the idea.

The issue with PeptoPro is the price. It's insanely expensive and unfortunately a lot of people just see it as a protein source and don't realize how significant and different that it is.

Another thing I could see is if we did something like this as an Intra, most people would be asking where are the EAA's. So I think they'd almost have to be included in addition to PeptoPro. Thoughts?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Intra:

20g HBCD
5g D-Ribose
Electrolyte blend (300-400mg sodium, 200mg potassium, 100mg phosphorus, 50mg magnesium) - would be cool if they were Albion, Calci-K, TRAACS, etc.

EAA blend led by 3.5g Leucine
HICA at 1.5g or HMB at 3g
LCLT at 2g
Ornithine at 2g or Ornithine L-Asparate
Taurine at 2g
Lemon Verbena (as Recoverben) at 400mg
Senactiv at 50mg
AstraGin at 50mg
elevATP at 150mg
Peak02 at 2g
Betaine Anhydrous at 2.5g

Although this wouldn’t be cheap at all
The idea that I've worked on has some crossover to this but is still pretty different.

Do you really feel that Ribose is worth it in a supplement like this?
(I'm not anti-Ribose but its expensive and I'm not sure that it does enough to really serve a functional purpose at a reasonable dose in a product like this. But I'm open to it.)

LCLT - I'm not a fan of including in supplements like this because a lot of people, myself included, get headaches off the 2 gram dose.

Lemon Verbena - I've never tried to flavor anything with this ingredient but from what I've heard its pretty rough to flavor at a reasonable dose.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An SNS premium line. Maybe subscribe and save to all 3 products for $180-220/month (no idea what the manufacturing cost would be of course ):

Product 3: Some health elixir (or even a packet of pills) that’s a comprehensive multi with bio available vitamins/minerals + EPA/DHA in triglyceride form + curcumin matrix with a couple different types + a longevity matrix with fistein, NMN, blueberry extract, Telos95, etc (maybe not Telos95 given the price tag alone haha)
I like the idea/thought process behind this.

Kind of like a monthly comprehensive stack idea that you could save money on with a subscription service for.

We will likely do a multi at some point next year. I have some good unique ideas for one but there are a lot of things that I want to bring out first.

We will be launching Elite Curcumin within the next 2 weeks. It's already here and is a very unique high end Curcumin product that is different from anything else available.

On the longevity subject, I've considered doing an actual sub-line of SNS for the longevity/anti-aging market and doing some single ingredients and also a couple very comprehensive formulas. I started a thread on it last year here but didn't get a lot of interest it didn't seem like.

Telos95 you say? ;)

On a serious note, I mentioned Telos95 a couple of times last year and it didn't seem like many were interested. I think it has a lot of potential myself.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The issue with PeptoPro is the price. It's insanely expensive and unfortunately a lot of people just see it as a protein source and don't realize how significant and different that it is.

Another thing I could see is if we did something like this as an Intra, most people would be asking where are the EAA's. So I think they'd almost have to be included in addition to PeptoPro. Thoughts?
Last time I tried a product with peptopro it tasted like garbage. The old chalky aminos taste that was pretty common like 10 years ago. If it’s going to taste anything like that I’d stay away. The flavor standards are much higher nowadays

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

interesting idea .. SNS insider 3 month subscription ( Pre-Ergo/Post exclusive to where some of the users are willing to pay the premium )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last time I tried a product with peptopro it tasted like garbage. The old chalky aminos taste that was pretty common like 10 years ago. If it’s going to taste anything like that I’d stay away. The flavor standards are much higher nowadays
That and the price are why you don't see many companies using it now days. PeptoPro tastes bad and is very hard to flavor and we are also in an age where people want the least artificial sweeteners as possible so - think about how bad it used to taste with the stronger sweeteners and then imagine it with milder ones. Flavors themselves are better now days but there's no way you could make PeptoPro actually taste good without loading it with sugar or a lot of carbs and even then, there's still an element of the taste that would still be there.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would like to see some kind of combined shipping when I order something from SNS and another item from CEL at the same time...

I literally received identical boxes, from the same address by the same UPS truck at the same time.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
interesting idea .. SNS insider 3 month subscription ( Pre-Ergo/Post exclusive to where some of the users are willing to pay the premium )
Yeah, and the idea is obviously stolen from companies like Amazon. Let me guarantee you that I’ll order the same product month over month, and you give me a ~10-20% discount.

And I know you can cancel subscribe and save whenever you want with Amazon, but conceptually, that’s the idea I’m suggesting

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The idea that I've worked on has some crossover to this but is still pretty different.

(I'm not anti-Ribose but its expensive and I'm not sure that it does enough to really serve a functional purpose at a reasonable dose in a product like this. But I'm open to it.)

LCLT - I'm not a fan of including in supplements like this because a lot of people, myself included, get headaches off the 2 gram dose.

Lemon Verbena - I've never tried to flavor anything with this ingredient but from what I've heard its pretty rough to flavor at a reasonable dose.
Nah, Ribose isn’t a make or break for me, just something unique. But I’d rather the product be a few bucks cheaper than have Ribose. Dextrose is a fine alternative to me (probably not to others though)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Nah, Ribose isn’t a make or break for me, just something unique. But I’d rather the product be a few bucks cheaper than have Ribose. Dextrose is a fine alternative to me (probably not to others though)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to see some kind of combined shipping when I order something from SNS and another item from CEL at the same time...

I literally received identical boxes, from the same address by the same UPS truck at the same time.
All you have to do is request it in your order notes to combine your shipping if you place orders on both sites.
We cannot take for granted that people want things shipped together because some people may not, but we're glad to do so if specified on the order notes.

A lot of people on AM view SNS and CEL as the same company and that's fine for convenience and ease of conversation but in the overall market 95%+ of consumers don't know that they have anything in common at all. They are completely separate companies - separate businesses, separate marketing, separate finances, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I think that Dextrose would be a turn off to most people, but I'm like you in that I'm not personally opposed to it myself. But its an easy addition for people that want to add it.

hipnfit

Awards
On the longevity subject, I've considered doing an actual sub-line of SNS for the longevity/anti-aging market and doing some single ingredients and also a couple very comprehensive formulas. I started a thread on it last year here but didn't get a lot of interest it didn't seem like.
I would be in on any of this! I'm going to go looking for that thread to see what was discussed

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Super swole or a replacement maybe?
I’d also be interested in a general health/longevity type supplement or stack. Maybe a greens supplement?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That and the price are why you don't see many companies using it now days. PeptoPro tastes bad and is very hard to flavor and we are also in an age where people want the least artificial sweeteners as possible so - think about how bad it used to taste with the stronger sweeteners and then imagine it with milder ones. Flavors themselves are better now days but there's no way you could make PeptoPro actually taste good without loading it with sugar or a lot of carbs and even then, there's still an element of the taste that would still be there.
Can you really see a difference using peptopro versus not using it?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super swole or a replacement maybe?
I’d also be interested in a general health/longevity type supplement or stack. Maybe a greens supplement?
Super Swole will be back. It's been a frustrating process but we shouldn't be too far out now I'm hoping.

When you say general health/longevity type supplement or stack, what do you have in mind? The reason I ask is because this means something different to a lot of people so I'm very interested in seeing what people's thoughts are on it.

I thought about a greens and reds type supplement and we may do one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@TheMrMuscle can probably give a better answer to this than me.

In all fairness to it (PeptoPro), I didn't use it consistently long enough to give it a fair chance; and if I did, its been so long that I don't remember.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Super Swole will be back. It's been a frustrating process but we shouldn't be too far out now I'm hoping.

I could personally use a greens/reds supplement right now. I’ve never been good with getting my fruits and veggies.

When you say general health/longevity type supplement or stack, what do you have in mind? The reason I ask is because this means something different to a lot of people so I'm very interested in seeing what people's thoughts are on it.

I thought about a greens and reds type supplement and we may do one.
Good to hear! I wasn’t sure if it was just dropped but I figured there was probably more so a procurement issue.

As far as the health and longevity, I always think of it being antioxidant type products, anti aging, helping prevent cancer, brain health, gut health. Really it could be anything that’s good for you in my mind. It would be tough to have something that covered all of it, but maybe a line of supplements like you said with different goals for each product? You guys already have a ton of individual products or smaller blends that would probably fill a lot of those same benefits.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah PeptoPro was in there for my own benefit haha. Im afraid you are 100% correct on that its not something most people know anything about, so it wouldnt be a product for the masses. Adding EAA's to it would work, but just increase the price even more. So probably best just removing the PeptoPro (unfortunately) and add a quality EAA like Compund Solutions Amino 9.

Yeah the flavor profile of PeptoPro isnt that great. My home made intra wouldnt please anyone in its taste, but ive been using it for years so I dont mind it. But if @sns8778 could make an intra with the taste of White Monster then id be encouraged to switch!

@TheMrMuscle can probably give a better answer to this than me.

In all fairness to it (PeptoPro), I didn't use it consistently long enough to give it a fair chance; and if I did, its been so long that I don't remember.
Yeah I notice a big difference between EAA and PeptoPro in my intra. Better recovery mainly as ive been working out for 30 years so growth isnt something that is easy to measure.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just don’t see why you’d take the risk to your brand. Most consumers won’t say “oh well PeptoPro tastes bad, Steve did a pretty good job considering” but rather just think it’s a bad/cheap product. Not to mention the efforts to develop and test and market it too.

I understand the love for effective products but just providing some feedback from the “rest of the world”.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd be down for a simple carb + eaa intra. 8-10g EAA (Amino9?) + 20-30g CHO (not picky) + Electrolytes then maybe some Taurine with some awesome flavors would be plenty to get me on board.

Another more intense blend for a CEL product could be cool, but I have faith I'd be down for most of what the braintrust for these brands can do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just don’t see why you’d take the risk to your brand. Most consumers won’t say “oh well PeptoPro tastes bad, Steve did a pretty good job considering” but rather just think it’s a bad/cheap product. Not to mention the efforts to develop and test and market it too.

I understand the love for effective products but just providing some feedback from the “rest of the world”.
I don't see us doing a PeptoPro anytime in the near future just because of how high the price is for the raw materials right now anyway.

The Intra that we have planned doesn't have it in there.

The discussion about the ingredient just came up so we were discussing it but I don't see us actually using it in one in the near future. And if we ever did offer it, it would likely be a PeptoPro product itself with a very prevalent statement that - hey, this tastes good to be PeptoPro but be forewarned that PeptoPro isn't something that can actually taste but so good. More eloquently put, but conveying that message.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be down for a simple carb + eaa intra. 8-10g EAA (Amino9?) + 20-30g CHO (not picky) + Electrolytes then maybe some Taurine with some awesome flavors would be plenty to get me on board.

Another more intense blend for a CEL product could be cool, but I have faith I'd be down for most of what the braintrust for these brands can do.
We have the formula for an EAA product planned - it won't be Amino9 in this particular one but it will be a great breakdown on the amino profile and it will have a few basic cool ingredients with it. You mentioned awesome flavors and that's the key with this in that we have to avoid any ingredients that may make it taste bad bc people are all about taste on these.

It's funny that you said that about a more intense blend for a CEL product bc that is exactly what I have planned. A more general - this is for everyone - type product under SNS and then a specialized loaded formula for CEL that will be awesome but may not be within the budget that everyone wants to spend on one.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't see us doing a PeptoPro anytime in the near future just because of how high the price is for the raw materials right now anyway.

The Intra that we have planned doesn't have it in there.

The discussion about the ingredient just came up so we were discussing it but I don't see us actually using it in one in the near future. And if we ever did offer it, it would likely be a PeptoPro product itself with a very prevalent statement that - hey, this tastes good to be PeptoPro but be forewarned that PeptoPro isn't something that can actually taste but so good. More eloquently put, but conveying that message.
I’ve never tried it as a bulk powder, might give it a try just to see if there is anything notable. I don’t have high hopes compared to EAA’s (no offense MrMuscle ).

Is there much clinical data out there supporting efficacy?

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How about a stand alone 4-Hydroxyisoleucine supplement?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A ginseng complex with a variety of ginsenosides would be interesting as well:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could discover some new extremely potent andro analogues :) that’d be cool. I was going to suggest an RC branch, but imagine it’s not worth the risk for you?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Throwing my vote in for a “shrooms” complex of some sort. Lions mane, cordyceps, reishi, chaga, turkey tail, etc

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is a hydration product anything interesting? I myself am searching for one to use as a staple both before/during workout but also during the day. I started taking electrolytes from different companies and i noticed a huge benefit to performance, and recovery. I even dropped like 1-2kgs that i assume was subcutan water retention but look and feel fuller. BUT the ones ive tried so far makes me gassy af!

Main reason i started it was because i having a lot of nightly calf cramps due to an achilles inflamation that ive had for close to 2 years now.

Im no expert, but potential formula would maybe be something like this, i might have gotten some dosages wrong:
  • 2g Taurine
  • 2g Coconut Water
  • 1g Cranberry Extract
  • 500mg Vitamin-C
  • 500mg Potassium
  • 75mg Magnesium
  • 100mg Sodium
  • 200mg Calcium
  • 50mg Phosphorus
  • 5mg Bioperine

tullius

Awards
I like the idea/thought process behind this.

Kind of like a monthly comprehensive stack idea that you could save money on with a subscription service for.

We will likely do a multi at some point next year. I have some good unique ideas for one but there are a lot of things that I want to bring out first.

We will be launching Elite Curcumin within the next 2 weeks. It's already here and is a very unique high end Curcumin product that is different from anything else available.

Telos95 you say? ;)

On a serious note, I mentioned Telos95 a couple of times last year and it didn't seem like many were interested. I think it has a lot of potential myself.
I know that I would jump on a subscription service for blood pressure XT at a minimum if that were available. Top notch product and I could see always wanting to have a bottle coming

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now that I’m thinking of starting to blast and TRT in the future.. maybe like an all in one cycle support but tailored more towards injectable AAS/TRT issues? Not super familiar with anything other than lipids, prostrate, etc. maybe some DHEA, pregnenolone, resveratrol? A Dermacrine copy I guess.. lol but something easier to just throw down the hatch?

I’d also be interested in a flavored relax drink, no melatonin or L-dopa, gaba, etc. I respond bad to the typical sleep aids so something else to sip on and maybe help relax at night? I’ve got MAs new sleep aid coming but it sounds like it may knock you out, so something similar but a bit more mild? His may work well for me at a lower dose.

essentially I want something to replace my night time Kratom that will provide good noticeable relaxation and a bit of a mood boost.

Last edited:

tullius

Awards
I’ve never tried it as a bulk powder, might give it a try just to see if there is anything notable. I don’t have high hopes compared to EAA’s (no offense MrMuscle ).

Is there much clinical data out there supporting efficacy?
Complete anaecdote to take it with a grain of salt, but I really enjoyed 20g of peptopro paired with a carb laden intra workout. It really seemed to speed up recovery generally and allowed me to hit more volume in my workouts. It is expensive and does make everything taste like ram's piss though

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that I’m thinking of starting to blast and TRT in the future.. maybe like an all in one cycle support but tailored more towards injectable AAS/TRT issues? Not super familiar with anything other than lipids, prostrate, etc. maybe some DHEA, pregnenolone, resveratrol? A Dermacrine copy I guess.. lol
No to dermacrine copy lol

But I believe sns health series if I remember was looking into prostate and another health care product

Due to the whole pandemic and what sns is dealing with prolly is pushed back

But yea those 2 I would be very much for it .. I still love cycle assist + half dose of sns blood pressureXT

No cycling here but just over all health makes a huge diff.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No to dermacrine copy lol

But I believe sns health series if I remember was looking into prostate and another health care product

Due to the whole pandemic and what sns is dealing with prolly is pushed back

But yea those 2 I would be very much for it .. I still love cycle assist + half dose of sns blood pressureXT

No cycling here but just over all health makes a huge diff.
yeah I was typing those things out and realized what I said was literally just dermacrine lol but that’s not what I was intending for my suggestion.

I suppose I forgot about Cycle Assist XT and didn’t even know about blood pressure XT, so that may cover all the bases already. My bad :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Prostate formula would be great. Maybe something like:

Zinc/Selenium

640mg Saw Palmetto
360mg Stinging Nettle
100 Pygeum Extract
100mg AspresFlex
800mg CardioAid
10mg Lycopene
8mg Astaxanthin

NattyJuicer

Awards
Let me start by saying wow
Seems like SNS is the last man standing company for listening to the people
I remember PES used to be like that
Olympus labs
But not sure what the hell happened to both .
Thank god there is a company like SNS is involved….

my vote goes to
1- daily overall health product ( organ support* heart kidney live*-gut health support -insulin resistance support )
So I have been doing a lot of health benefits research and seems like the most major issues happen due to gut microbe and insulin resistance, Ofcourse the organs support is essential for longevity with no disrespect to anti aging supps NMN etc
But seems like taking care of gut health/microbe and insulin resistance main organs ( heart liver kidney ) are the optimal way to gain healthy aging process .
2-daily supps for workouts like that one supp they used to have years ago ergo9 I think it was a company works with PES ( the good old days of MRCOOP)
3-endocrine system support ( not sure how that can be done ) cortisol etc
It is so hard to find supps like these without buying so many individual supps which sucks
Thanks again for still making your company listen to the ppl
( btw these supps I mentioned it’s for everyone uses nothing exotic etc which still can make the company a lot of money and be mainstream )

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interested in this Recomp20. Can this be stacked with BMP? And also, is this an energy supplement? Noticed the Cocobuteral ...