Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always appreciate your input on things. This weekend, I'm going thru and finalize formula releases for Q4 of this year and Q1 of next year and compared your above to the prostate formula that I have designed. Some of it is the same and I have quite a few things included that aren't on your list.

For CardioAid, it is predominantly in an oil form so it would have to be softgel to go with one of the higher percentages; they do make a powder version but the percentages aren't as good and the price to use it is very high for what it is imo.

For ApresFlex, is there a particular reason you suggested this one as a Boswellin source? It is more commonly associated with joint health and regardless of use, I personally prefer Sabinsa's Super Boswellin. If you prefer pm's, I'd love to hear your reasoning if you do prefer ApresFlex or if you think of them as interchangeable.
They very well may be interchangeable. My reason is that ApresFlex (20% AKBA) was specifically shown to be better at 5-lipoxygenase inhibition then a similar Boswellin source (30% AKBA), and there’s some interesting early research into 5-LOX inhibition and prostate cancer. Always good to be cautious of cell studies of course.

Aflapin/ApresFlex vs 5-Loxin: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2974165/

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
For Horny Goat Weed, there is a lot of label deception that goes on.

As long as you have x amount of Icariin, it doesn't really matter if it comes from a 10% or 20%.
For example:
- 500 mg. at 10% = 50 mg.
- 250 mg. @ 20% = 50 mg.

But here is the BIG problem:
There is a huge difference between Icariin and Icariin - the s at the end means that its a family of ingredients rather than the ingredient you're looing for.
Why do brands use Icariins rather than Icariin? Because there is a huge price difference.

Another big issue is some brands claim to have above 20% Icariin. Now, 40% does exist but it doesn't really make sense bc the price is exponential. For example, 20% is just a little more than double the cost of 10%. From a cost averaging standpoint, it makes sense bc you use less dose per capsule and can keep the capsule count down. However, 40% is more than triple the price of 20% so that doesn't make sense bc you're disproportionately paying for it and a lot of 40% raw materials are really Icariins and not Icariin.

Let me point out too that sometimes this is done by brands and they label them as Icariins hoping people don't know the difference. Other times, brand owners really don't know the difference and may use Icariins thinking they're using Icariin. Then unfortunately, a lot of it may be intentional to deceive customers and increase profits by using Icariins but labeling them as Icariin. A brand could increase their profits by several dollars per bottle by doing so.

Last point - some brands claim to have above 40% Icariin - I'll say two things - most legit suppliers would say that that raw material doesn't exist on a commercial scale. It's not that it can't be made, its that it can't be made at a price that makes sense at all. So a lot of the supposed 60% material either isn't really 60% or it is Icariins rather than Icariin.

I hope that all of that makes sense.
Okay I see..
There is one big company that’s sells it in 10% and 50%(which comes out cheaper)
So the 50% is definitely bunk?

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay I see..
There is one big company that’s sells it in 10% and 50%(which comes out cheaper)
I think Horny Goat Weed in general might be bunk.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think Horny Goat Weed in general might be bunk.
I wouldn't say that at all. I think I did a pretty good job explaining the differences in my earlier posts about the types and the issues and confusion with the ingredient itself. But also, different things work different for different people - just bc something doesn't work well for me doesn't make it bunk if it works well for other people and vice versa.

We use legit Horny Goat Weed/Icariin in PCT Assist and get really good feedback on it; and quite a few people have asked us to make a stand alone legit Horny Goat Weed product. The only reason it hasn't been a priority to do is bc of all the confusion with the ingredient itself and many times people don't understand the quality differences and just buy the cheapest form of an herb regardless.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay I see..
I'm not going to say that anyone's is definitely bunk; I don't mind discussing ingredients but I don't like to say anything negative about other companies.
But supply chain wise, once you go up that high the price difference of the raw materials is very disproportionate generally.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We want to see Nattybolic and Anabolic XT ,
Anabolic XT should be first out of the two. Nattybolic will intentionally be later than Anabolic XT bc we have to space releases out so that nothing gets overshadowed or overlooked. But they're completely different products - they'll make a good stack but aren't comparable to one another.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok I’ll try apigenin I have read somewhere it’s good for prostate too !
Exactly if I didn’t know about u guys from forums I wouldn’t have bought ur products.
i know about sns long long time ago from x gels .
By the way stress and anxiety is golden for regular stress and anxiety helps me out a lot.
Apigenin has a lot of great potential uses - prostate being just one of them.

Stress & Anxiety Support is an awesome product that I wish got more attention.

And yes, we definitely have to do a better job getting our name out there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hang in there bro
Things gonna be alright soon one way or another.
Not sure how or when but things gonna get better we just work on one thing at a time
And put in little work for our future self’s to set them up for success
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words and encouragement, I really do.

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Something close to whats in Vigor8. Dont put as much beta alanine in it though. If i just need my creatine on an off day I dont want Beta alanine too. Ergo - lot of good parts make a whole here. Just wish it was from a brand I trust like SNS or CEL.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any info on the creatine hcl returning?
i believe he touched on it .. and do have a plan on powder returning .. i myself is a huge fan and waiting for it ( one product i didnt stock up on HCL )

also capped version is available and can be found for $20 that gives you 90G capped of HCL which is a good deal

powder i believe gave you 112G for $3-5 cheaper ( before creatine/protein price increase)

so i would def recommend to stock up on capped version if you are in a bind looking for HCl

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And yes, we definitely have to do a better job getting our name out there.
Let me know if you need some reps :) I love SNS/CEL products and have gotten a few of my family members hooked on the basics. I'm no expert on supplement chemistry by any means unfortunately. lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please release Phosphatidic XT soon so I can stop giving my money to Nutrabio.

i feel the same and thanks for the support brother.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i believe he touched on it .. and do have a plan on powder returning .. i myself is a huge fan and waiting for it ( one product i didnt stock up on HCL )

also capped version is available and can be found for $20 that gives you 90G capped of HCL which is a good deal

powder i believe gave you 112G for $3-5 cheaper ( before creatine/protein price increase)

so i would def recommend to stock up on capped version if you are in a bind looking for HCl
Thanks bro. I might have missed it earlier in the thread.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic XT should be first out of the two. Nattybolic will intentionally be later than Anabolic XT bc we have to space releases out so that nothing gets overshadowed or overlooked. But they're completely different products - they'll make a good stack but aren't comparable to one another.
My body is ready!

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
I'm not going to say that anyone's is definitely bunk; I don't mind discussing ingredients but I don't like to say anything negative about other companies.
But supply chain wise, once you go up that high the price difference of the raw materials is very disproportionate generally.
I respect that.
How many ingredients in Anabolic xt? 😬

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please release Phosphatidic XT soon so I can stop giving my money to Nutrabio.
It should be pretty soon. We just have quite a new few products that are already in stock that we need to get launched first + getting some other things back in stock.

I'm looking forward to it myself so I'm anxious too :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let me know if you need some reps :) I love SNS/CEL products and have gotten a few of my family members hooked on the basics. I'm no expert on supplement chemistry by any means unfortunately. lol
Thank you and I appreciate the support. What we really need is people to do things like you're saying - just spread the word thru word of mouth, follow us on social media share posts, things like that :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any info on the creatine hcl returning?
We have the Creatine HCI capsules in stock.

We're working as fast as we can to get the flavored powder ones back in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something close to whats in Vigor8. Dont put as much beta alanine in it though. If i just need my creatine on an off day I dont want Beta alanine too. Ergo - lot of good parts make a whole here. Just wish it was from a brand I trust like SNS or CEL.
In regard to Vigor8, there are a couple of things about that product that concern me (not knocking the company or product, I'm talking just from an ingredient perspective) - HMB and Phosphatidic Acid are patented ingredients and there's no acknowledgement of using the branded forms on the supplement facts nor are the ingredient logos on the bottle; and the second issue is that Phosphatidic Acid material is a % basis - so like 1,500 mg. of Mediator 50P supplies 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid.

I've always found it interesting that Beta Alanine is included in so many pre-workout formulas. I understand why it is - bc of the name recognition and because the tingles give people the impression that its doing something - but really, if you want to get the actual studied benefits out of beta alanine it needs to be used daily.

Things like that are one of the reasons why designing a daily ergo is so difficult. It's easy from a marketing perspective but from an actual functional results and making people happy perspective, there's not going to be any pleasing everyone.

And right now, a challenging part of doing a daily ergo product is that the costs of so many of the basic core ingredients are so high - for example, it used to be that Creatine Monohydrate would barely affect the price of one but now just a months supply of 5 grams would add over 4.00 to the actual cost; not sales price but just raw material cost alone.

To me, and a lot of other people that like and understand supplements, a daily ergo seems like one of the most basic types of products but the reason that not many brands make them is that they traditionally don't sell very well. Part of this is bc people don't 'feel' them and part of it is the miseducation about so many supplements now days - ones that people think they only need pre-workout but that for results, they really need to be used daily. This thought process is so widespread that I've been considering doing a series of articles about it.

My thought is/has been to do a more basic daily ergo under SNS and then maybe later to do a more advanced one under CEL.

I'm definitely open to suggestions as to what people would like to see in one - but its definitely a type of product where desires of what people would like have to be balanced with what people will actually pay for one haha.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you and I appreciate the support. What we really need is people to do things like you're saying - just spread the word thru word of mouth, follow us on social media share posts, things like that :)
Fair enough! I don’t do much on social myself, aside from the occasional trolling in a boomers comment section ;)

I did go ahead and follow SNS/CEL on Facebook and Instagram, I’ll start sharing the posts for sure! A little behind on Instagram though.. lol

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
In regard to Vigor8, there are a couple of things about that product that concern me (not knocking the company or product, I'm talking just from an ingredient perspective) - HMB and Phosphatidic Acid are patented ingredients and there's no acknowledgement of using the branded forms on the supplement facts nor are the ingredient logos on the bottle; and the second issue is that Phosphatidic Acid material is a % basis - so like 1,500 mg. of Mediator 50P supplies 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid.

I've always found it interesting that Beta Alanine is included in so many pre-workout formulas. I understand why it is - bc of the name recognition and because the tingles give people the impression that its doing something - but really, if you want to get the actual studied benefits out of beta alanine it needs to be used daily.

Things like that are one of the reasons why designing a daily ergo is so difficult. It's easy from a marketing perspective but from an actual functional results and making people happy perspective, there's not going to be any pleasing everyone.

And right now, a challenging part of doing a daily ergo product is that the costs of so many of the basic core ingredients are so high - for example, it used to be that Creatine Monohydrate would barely affect the price of one but now just a months supply of 5 grams would add over 4.00 to the actual cost; not sales price but just raw material cost alone.

To me, and a lot of other people that like and understand supplements, a daily ergo seems like one of the most basic types of products but the reason that not many brands make them is that they traditionally don't sell very well. Part of this is bc people don't 'feel' them and part of it is the miseducation about so many supplements now days - ones that people think they only need pre-workout but that for results, they really need to be used daily. This thought process is so widespread that I've been considering doing a series of articles about it.

My thought is/has been to do a more basic daily ergo under SNS and then maybe later to do a more advanced one under CEL.

I'm definitely open to suggestions as to what people would like to see in one - but its definitely a type of product where desires of what people would like have to be balanced with what people will actually pay for one haha.
Thanks for the detailed response! I understand where youre coming from. I cant stand the tingles if i'm not doing any physical activity. So using BA daily is probably a no. But I definitely want to make sure I'm getting real ingredients like PA. This is a trial run of Vigor8 for me. It checked a lot of the boxes so I figured id give it a shot. I notice the XGels more so I dont really notice a difference in the preworkout.

I understand price and sales are going to be main factors when running business. Now I want to try the patented PA for sure. I like the idea for a basic ergo under SNS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fair enough! I don’t do much on social myself, aside from the occasional trolling in a boomers comment section ;)

I did go ahead and follow SNS/CEL on Facebook and Instagram, I’ll start sharing the posts for sure! A little behind on Instagram though.. lol
Ha. I don't get on there much personally myself but we do need to do a much better job with the company accounts.

I appreciate you following us. & definitely appreciate you sharing any of our upcoming posts.

We plan to start being a lot more active and there will likely be special deals and codes that will be social media specific to encourage people to follow us.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the detailed response! I understand where youre coming from. I cant stand the tingles if i'm not doing any physical activity. So using BA daily is probably a no. But I definitely want to make sure I'm getting real ingredients like PA. This is a trial run of Vigor8 for me. It checked a lot of the boxes so I figured id give it a shot. I notice the XGels more so I dont really notice a difference in the preworkout.

I understand price and sales are going to be main factors when running business. Now I want to try the patented PA for sure. I like the idea for a basic ergo under SNS.
I use Beta Alanine either daily or not at all because if I use it daily, I stop getting the tingles after about a week or two. We make Beta Alanine capsules in both a 240 and 501 capsule side and that makes it super convenient for anyone that does want to use it daily.

Vigor8 for me looks like more of an overall product than a pre-workout, but I do understand why they would promote it as a pre-workout because that category gets a lot more sales.

We plan on releasing Phosphatidic Acid XT soon and it will contain Mediator 50P Phosphatidic Acid plus a few more ingredients and will contain a high dose of 1,500 mg. per day Mediator which yields 750 mg. per day of actual Phosphatidic Acid :)

And we definitely plan to do the daily ergo under SNS. Heck, the label designs are already done; its just a matter of the raw material prices coming back into the stratosphere of being even somewhat reasonable haha.

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
I use Beta Alanine either daily or not at all because if I use it daily, I stop getting the tingles after about a week or two. We make Beta Alanine capsules in both a 240 and 501 capsule side and that makes it super convenient for anyone that does want to use it daily.

Vigor8 for me looks like more of an overall product than a pre-workout, but I do understand why they would promote it as a pre-workout because that category gets a lot more sales.

We plan on releasing Phosphatidic Acid XT soon and it will contain Mediator 50P Phosphatidic Acid plus a few more ingredients and will contain a high dose of 1,500 mg. per day Mediator which yields 750 mg. per day of actual Phosphatidic Acid :)

And we definitely plan to do the daily ergo under SNS. Heck, the label designs are already done; its just a matter of the raw material prices coming back into the stratosphere of being even somewhat reasonable haha.
Yoo that's awesome. I'll definitely snag some PA XT when it's out. Same with the ergo.

Reason I tried vigor8 was because it looked to be the closest thing on market to the old ergo from olympus. I forget the name.

I stack vigor8 with decim8 right now. Love me some stimsss.

Also one month in on Epiplex, AE, Mtest, and Xgels. Gains are exceeding expectations thus far.

It's dope to finally have a couple supplement companies I can trust lol

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Trolling boomers? Classy! Trolling is about as immature as it gets. Why not do more positive stuff such as spreading the word of great products by SNS and CEL!

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established

Excited for PA XT to release. I've never really given it a fair shot, so I want to try it, having a cap form at a legit dose is very appealing.

NattyJuicer

Awards

Let’s goooooooo PA oh boy oh boy I can’t wait
My fav supp the muscle fullness always looked nice

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Kind of lazy to search but does PA help with taking ARA? Does it enhance the absorption of ARA? Just saying would Xgels and PA XT be a synergistic stack?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kind of lazy to search but does PA help with taking ARA? Does it enhance the absorption of ARA? Just saying would Xgels and PA XT be a synergistic stack?
I don't remember if there is science behind it or not

but i have stacked Xgels w/ other PA products in the past prolly not dosed well like SNS product will be .. and it was an amazing stack from what i remember.

I remember me & sns had conversations about the stack and i always said one of the best natty stack ..hopefully well see deals of 2 bottles of each product stacked.

PA you can stay forever .. but Xgels i like do 2 bottles ( only on workout days until runs out )

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trolling boomers? Classy! Trolling is about as immature as it gets. Why not do more positive stuff such as spreading the word of great products by SNS and CEL!
Winky face mean jokey joke, I couldn't tell you the last time I typed a single word into Facebook. You'll get it eventually.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that Phosphatidic Acid XT and X-Gels (ARA) will be a great stack and I'll try to do a promo 3 month pack price on them when release it.

I don't think it helps with the absorption of ARA (at least not that I recall), but I also don't think it needs to in the case of X-Gels bc we use the 40% ARA oil as opposed to the 10% powder version used in a lot of products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excited for PA XT to release. I've never really given it a fair shot, so I want to try it, having a cap form at a legit dose is very appealing.
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

I want to point out too that even though Mediator 50P Phosphatidic Acid is the highlight ingredient, there is going to be more to Phosphatidic Acid XT than just that - there will be an additional 4 ingredients in it as well. (Can't say what they are before the formula release; but they'll be a nice plus).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yoo that's awesome. I'll definitely snag some PA XT when it's out. Same with the ergo.

Reason I tried vigor8 was because it looked to be the closest thing on market to the old ergo from olympus. I forget the name.

I stack vigor8 with decim8 right now. Love me some stimsss.

Also one month in on Epiplex, AE, Mtest, and Xgels. Gains are exceeding expectations thus far.

It's dope to finally have a couple supplement companies I can trust lol
I'm really glad that you're liking the Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, M-Test, and X-Gels stack. That's an awesome stack.

And thank you for the kind words, trust, and support.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any time estimate frame for the Phosphatic acid or anabol xt to be release? Look to add it to a pct

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On a serious note, I think he was joking and saying that he has an account and never posts on FB.

But on a more light hearted note:

I agree. I think you're onto something. I think that we need to get everyone that trolls to change over to spreading positive stuff about CEL and SNS products to help us get the word out haha :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s goooooooo PA oh boy oh boy I can’t wait
My fav supp the muscle fullness always looked nice
I'm hoping we won't be too far out on the release. It's in the production lineup. We just have some restocks to do with existing stuff in front of it; but in the meantime, between the brands, I have literally over 10 new products here to launch that I'm trying to finish up write ups and launch things on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just a thought - let's have some fun with this thread.

Since I have a lot of new products that we're getting ready to launch and I want ideas and suggestions and for this thread to grow, I'll release one new product after I get 12 more participation posts about new product ideas and suggestions or when this thread hits 5 pages :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can we get discount for guessing some of the ingredients? 😬
One of the branded ingredients is Astragin.. 😏
And perhaps Bioperine
Ha. Nice try on that one :ROFLMAO:

But you did give me an idea for a possible discount promo though. I have to check into it to make sure that its functionally possible but I have an idea for offering a good discount on a 3 month stack of it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On a serious note, I think he was joking and saying that he has an account and never posts on FB.

But on a more light hearted note:

I agree. I think you're onto something. I think that we need to get everyone that trolls to change over to spreading positive stuff about CEL and SNS products to help us get the word out haha :)
Yes.. that’s all I see on Facebook these days. Boomer memes and people fighting with boomers, or trying to at least. I suppose that’s my own fault considering I control who I’m friends with lol that all changes with the recent follows of SNS/CEL.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still haven't tried a PA product (other than a period of pounding soy lecithin) so I'm decently excited to give it a shot once SNS drops some.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't follow as closely on the boards anymore so I apologize for not going back through so it may have been mentioned, but it is so hot right now that I can't help but wish SNS had an electrolyte product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a thought - let's have some fun with this thread.

Since I have a lot of new products that we're getting ready to launch and I want ideas and suggestions and for this thread to grow, I'll release one new product after I get 12 more participation posts about new product ideas and suggestions or when this thread hits 5 pages :)
call my crew lol

@TheMrMuscle
@aaronuconn
@N2ofusion
@MikeSumthin
@rascal14
@Resolve10
@mechka_grizli