Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could discover some new extremely potent andro analogues :) that’d be cool. I was going to suggest an RC branch, but imagine it’s not worth the risk for you?
Research chemicals are illegal. People and companies can play semantics with the terminology on them but that's really just trying to make themselves feel better about it. There have been numerous criminal charges towards companies in that segment and its something that we will absolutely never ever do.

New andro analogues are in the same boat - its asking for problems with the FDA for any company that were to do that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know it wasn't a big seller back in the day but PLCAR-500 would be nice.
I like PLCAR but honestly we lost money on that one. We literally had to give it away toward the end bc of being close dated. That seems to be one that people may talk about but hardly anyone ever actually bought. Out of the last batch, its safe to say we probably gave more away for free than we actually sold.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know that I would jump on a subscription service for blood pressure XT at a minimum if that were available. Top notch product and I could see always wanting to have a bottle coming
Thank you.

We are working on some upgrades and changes for the website and definitely want a subscription service at a discount to be one of those.

Also, as soon as we get Blood Pressure Support XT back in stock, I plan on doing a 3 bottle combo and maybe even a 6 bottle combo at a discounted price. I'm thinking I want to do something like this for most of the products that people would want to use year round.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very interested in this Recomp20. Can this be stacked with BMP? And also, is this an energy supplement? Noticed the Cocobuteral ...
It should be able to be stacked with that just fine.

Cocoabuterol isn't a stimulant product but people do commonly report like a feel better type of energy with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about a stand alone 4-Hydroxyisoleucine supplement?
I appreciate the suggestion. I'm open to most things as long as enough people are interested but that's one that I've rarely ever been asked for.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re considering a Recovery supplement, here’s some new research on Tangeretin.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Muscle Addiction is actually coming out with a recovery supplement in the next week that I'm very excited about.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Throwing my vote in for a “shrooms” complex of some sort. Lions mane, cordyceps, reishi, chaga, turkey tail, etc
I'm definitely interested in doing a mushroom complex product. I have the formula for a powder version and a capsule version pretty much done.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is a hydration product anything interesting? I myself am searching for one to use as a staple both before/during workout but also during the day. I started taking electrolytes from different companies and i noticed a huge benefit to performance, and recovery. I even dropped like 1-2kgs that i assume was subcutan water retention but look and feel fuller. BUT the ones ive tried so far makes me gassy af!

Main reason i started it was because i having a lot of nightly calf cramps due to an achilles inflamation that ive had for close to 2 years now.

Im no expert, but potential formula would maybe be something like this, i might have gotten some dosages wrong:
  • 2g Taurine
  • 2g Coconut Water
  • 1g Cranberry Extract
  • 500mg Vitamin-C
  • 500mg Potassium
  • 75mg Magnesium
  • 100mg Sodium
  • 200mg Calcium
  • 50mg Phosphorus
  • 5mg Bioperine
I've had a hydration product formula designed for quite some time.

The holdup on it is that I'd originally wanted to do something different with the label and make it fun. Seriously, a couple k and 3 different graphic artist attempts later, I'm ready to say to heck with that and just do it under the Focus XT label style lol.

It will not have Coconut in it though. The reason being that that is a common allergen and for team sports (a big market for this type product), cross contamination issues can be dangerous for others. I know that may not be the popular train of thought, but as someone with life threatening food allergies, I try to always be respectful of things like that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now that I’m thinking of starting to blast and TRT in the future.. maybe like an all in one cycle support but tailored more towards injectable AAS/TRT issues? Not super familiar with anything other than lipids, prostrate, etc. maybe some DHEA, pregnenolone, resveratrol? A Dermacrine copy I guess.. lol but something easier to just throw down the hatch?

I’d also be interested in a flavored relax drink, no melatonin or L-dopa, gaba, etc. I respond bad to the typical sleep aids so something else to sip on and maybe help relax at night? I’ve got MAs new sleep aid coming but it sounds like it may knock you out, so something similar but a bit more mild? His may work well for me at a lower dose.

essentially I want something to replace my night time Kratom that will provide good noticeable relaxation and a bit of a mood boost.
An oral Dermacrine type product is something I doubt that you would see us do bc we already offer a wide variety of natural testosterone boosting ingredients (Furosap XT, Spilanthes XT, Bulbine caps, KSM66 caps, and more) and we have Optimize-T under SNS and M-Test and PCT Assist under CEL. And we're also getting ready to launch Cloma-Plex under CEL in the next few weeks :)

For an all in one cycle support product, Cycle Assist is a great option. And it can be combined with other options like Blood Pressure Support XT and we also have a lot of other cool condition or issue specific items coming under the health series.

A flavored relaxation powder is something I've been thinking about doing. I wouldn't put Melatonin or L-Dopa in one but there may would be a form of GABA in it bc most people looking for a product like that would want a GABA source. The purpose of this would be to help you relax and be something that could be taken during the day or to help one unwind at night.

If you haven't looked Stress & Anxiety Support &/or KannaEase for relaxation, those are great options to check out.

We also will likely be doing a melatonin free sleep & relaxation type product that will feature several branded ingredients and be very novel and interesting as well.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Research chemicals are illegal. People and companies can play semantics with the terminology on them but that's really just trying to make themselves feel better about it. There have been numerous criminal charges towards companies in that segment and its something that we will absolutely never ever do.

New andro analogues are in the same boat - its asking for problems with the FDA for any company that were to do that.
cant argue with that!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No to dermacrine copy lol

But I believe sns health series if I remember was looking into prostate and another health care product

Due to the whole pandemic and what sns is dealing with prolly is pushed back

But yea those 2 I would be very much for it .. I still love cycle assist + half dose of sns blood pressureXT

No cycling here but just over all health makes a huge diff.
We have a LOT of things coming in the Health Series. We just have to pace ourselves and space things out a bit.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah I was typing those things out and realized what I said was literally just dermacrine lol but that’s not what I was intending for my suggestion.

I suppose I forgot about Cycle Assist XT and didn’t even know about blood pressure XT, so that may cover all the bases already. My bad :)
Cycle Assist + Blood Pressure Support XT is a great combination.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prostate formula would be great. Maybe something like:

Zinc/Selenium

640mg Saw Palmetto
360mg Stinging Nettle
100 Pygeum Extract
100mg AspresFlex
800mg CardioAid
10mg Lycopene
8mg Astaxanthin
Thank you for the suggestion. I have a prostate formula laid out and it has most of this but I'll compare them and consider any changes. The last time I checked on CardioAid, the price made it pretty prohibitive to use in loaded formulas but I'll check into updated pricing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let me start by saying wow
Seems like SNS is the last man standing company for listening to the people
I remember PES used to be like that
Olympus labs
But not sure what the hell happened to both .
Thank god there is a company like SNS is involved….

my vote goes to
1- daily overall health product ( organ support* heart kidney live*-gut health support -insulin resistance support )
So I have been doing a lot of health benefits research and seems like the most major issues happen due to gut microbe and insulin resistance, Ofcourse the organs support is essential for longevity with no disrespect to anti aging supps NMN etc
But seems like taking care of gut health/microbe and insulin resistance main organs ( heart liver kidney ) are the optimal way to gain healthy aging process .
2-daily supps for workouts like that one supp they used to have years ago ergo9 I think it was a company works with PES ( the good old days of MRCOOP)
3-endocrine system support ( not sure how that can be done ) cortisol etc
It is so hard to find supps like these without buying so many individual supps which sucks
Thanks again for still making your company listen to the ppl
( btw these supps I mentioned it’s for everyone uses nothing exotic etc which still can make the company a lot of money and be mainstream )
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

Reply to your idea #1:
It's almost impossible to do just one daily overall health product. I've thought about that so many times but everyone has a different idea of what they would want in one and if we truly targeted every single thing the product would be extremely expensive and also would be a crazy amount of capsules per day. And if did it in a powder form, since a lot of the ingredients would be herbal, it would taste terrible most likely.

Instead, our focus with the health series is to bring out premium condition/issue specific products that are best in class and at cost effective prices that people can use based upon their own individual needs.

You mentioned:

Cardiovascular Health - We already have Blood Pressure Support XT which is an awesome product. And we'll also be launching Cholesterol Support XT at some point and Cardiovascular Support XT. Formulas, labels, etc. are already done and ready to go.

Gut Health - we will be doing a very comprehensive gut health formula probably late this year or early next year.

Kidneys - Kidney Assist XT is in the production lineup now :)

Insulin Resistance - we already have GlycoPhase which is an excellent product; GlucoVantage XT in the production lineup; and also have Blood Sugar Support XT that will launch later this year. Blood Sugar Support XT is more blood sugar control specific whereas GlycoPhase can be used for that but is primarily a GDA.

Reply to your Idea # 2:
We will be doing a daily use ergogenic. For this one, the delay is really more about things that customers can't see like supply chain issues right now.

Reply to your Idea # 3:
We offer a variety of products that help with various endocrine system issues. You mentioned Cortisol and Reduce XT is great for that. We also offer KSM66 which has some cortisol and other hormone enhancing properties. For this category, its one of those that it could never just be a one product fits all type of approach bc everyone has different needs.

Once again, thank you for the kind words and I'm always open to suggestions and conversation.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered an Icariin supplement? Solo or in a test formula?

NattyJuicer

Awards
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words.

Reply to your idea #1:
It's almost impossible to do just one daily overall health product. I've thought about that so many times but everyone has a different idea of what they would want in one and if we truly targeted every single thing the product would be extremely expensive and also would be a crazy amount of capsules per day. And if did it in a powder form, since a lot of the ingredients would be herbal, it would taste terrible most likely.

Instead, our focus with the health series is to bring out premium condition/issue specific products that are best in class and at cost effective prices that people can use based upon their own individual needs.

You mentioned:

Cardiovascular Health - We already have Blood Pressure Support XT which is an awesome product. And we'll also be launching Cholesterol Support XT at some point and Cardiovascular Support XT. Formulas, labels, etc. are already done and ready to go.

Gut Health - we will be doing a very comprehensive gut health formula probably late this year or early next year.

Kidneys - Kidney Assist XT is in the production lineup now :)

Insulin Resistance - we already have GlycoPhase which is an excellent product; GlucoVantage XT in the production lineup; and also have Blood Sugar Support XT that will launch later this year. Blood Sugar Support XT is more blood sugar control specific whereas GlycoPhase can be used for that but is primarily a GDA.

Reply to your Idea # 2:
We will be doing a daily use ergogenic. For this one, the delay is really more about things that customers can't see like supply chain issues right now.

Reply to your Idea # 3:
We offer a variety of products that help with various endocrine system issues. You mentioned Cortisol and Reduce XT is great for that. We also offer KSM66 which has some cortisol and other hormone enhancing properties. For this category, its one of those that it could never just be a one product fits all type of approach bc everyone has different needs.

Once again, thank you for the kind words and I'm always open to suggestions and conversation.
That’s awesome to know you coming out with cardiovascular support
I have bought the blood pressure support and I stopped using it as it works and cause my blood pressure to drop which is unpleasant also , I stopped AAS 3 or years ago so my blood pressure is fine n I don’t need that anymore .
So cardiovascular support supp is great and kidney even more great
I get it u can’t combine everything in all one one such a bummer
But at least u will have 3 products or 4 products that will have these ingredients
Better than 10 bottles comprehensive of organ support ingredients ya know !!!
N glycophase is great but I don’t like it as I don’t eat that much carbs anymore.
Better to have glucose and insulin resistance products
Man I’m excited for the new lineup of organ support
Like I said key to longevity and anti aging
Is gut heath and having good organs as everything around is designed to make us sick at this point .
And I’m glad u will make sleep support supp without melatonin I bought y’all sleep supp and I’m gonna ditch it as melatonin messes with my sleep thought I’d give it a shot…

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, we have. I'm sure that we will do one at some point, I've already got the formula itself laid out. There are just some things that are in front of it for now. But its one I definitely want to do.

As for a formula, we do already use it in CEL PCT Assist formula. PCT Assist is a great natural test and libido formula; the name makes people think its only for PCT but its a great product in general.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s awesome to know you coming out with cardiovascular support
I have bought the blood pressure support and I stopped using it as it works and cause my blood pressure to drop which is unpleasant also , I stopped AAS 3 or years ago so my blood pressure is fine n I don’t need that anymore .
So cardiovascular support supp is great and kidney even more great
I get it u can’t combine everything in all one one such a bummer
But at least u will have 3 products or 4 products that will have these ingredients
Better than 10 bottles comprehensive of organ support ingredients ya know !!!
N glycophase is great but I don’t like it as I don’t eat that much carbs anymore.
Better to have glucose and insulin resistance products
Man I’m excited for the new lineup of organ support
Like I said key to longevity and anti aging
Is gut heath and having good organs as everything around is designed to make us sick at this point .
And I’m glad u will make sleep support supp without melatonin I bought y’all sleep supp and I’m gonna ditch it as melatonin messes with my sleep thought I’d give it a shot…
If Blood Pressure Support XT works so well you had to stop taking it, that's definitely a good testament to the product haha. For your purposes, you may want to consider just cutting back on your dosage.

I really enjoy Sleep Assist XT as do a lot of people. But I do recognize that there are some, like yourself, that prefer a formula without Melatonin so that's something that's in the works here soon.

As for the health formulas, we are looking to build out of Health Series quite extensively.

As for the anti-aging and longevity, that's a category that means something different to everyone. I'm considering doing a separate series of anti-aging and longevity specific ideas; I may even do it as a sub-brand of SNS. Still trying to decide on that one.

NattyJuicer

Awards
If Blood Pressure Support XT works so well you had to stop taking it, that's definitely a good testament to the product haha. For your purposes, you may want to consider just cutting back on your dosage.

I really enjoy Sleep Assist XT as do a lot of people. But I do recognize that there are some, like yourself, that prefer a formula without Melatonin so that's something that's in the works here soon.

As for the health formulas, we are looking to build out of Health Series quite extensively.

As for the anti-aging and longevity, that's a category that means something different to everyone. I'm considering doing a separate series of anti-aging and longevity specific ideas; I may even do it as a sub-brand of SNS. Still trying to decide on that one.
They are big sellers anti aging nmn nad Apgenine ppl buy it .
Me I’m focusing on the cause
Which is majorly insulin resistance and inflammation and everything refined carbs causes
Then kidney heart and liver .
Keep up the good work man

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, we have. I'm sure that we will do one at some point, I've already got the formula itself laid out. There are just some things that are in front of it for now. But its one I definitely want to do.

As for a formula, we do already use it in CEL PCT Assist formula. PCT Assist is a great natural test and libido formula; the name makes people think its only for PCT but its a great product in general.
Does standardisation and percentage matter? Or as long as you get the right amount at the end it should be fine!”?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does standardisation and percentage matter? Or as long as you get the right amount at the end it should be fine!”?
For Horny Goat Weed, there is a lot of label deception that goes on.

As long as you have x amount of Icariin, it doesn't really matter if it comes from a 10% or 20%.
For example:
- 500 mg. at 10% = 50 mg.
- 250 mg. @ 20% = 50 mg.

But here is the BIG problem:
There is a huge difference between Icariin and Icariin - the s at the end means that its a family of ingredients rather than the ingredient you're looing for.
Why do brands use Icariins rather than Icariin? Because there is a huge price difference.

Another big issue is some brands claim to have above 20% Icariin. Now, 40% does exist but it doesn't really make sense bc the price is exponential. For example, 20% is just a little more than double the cost of 10%. From a cost averaging standpoint, it makes sense bc you use less dose per capsule and can keep the capsule count down. However, 40% is more than triple the price of 20% so that doesn't make sense bc you're disproportionately paying for it and a lot of 40% raw materials are really Icariins and not Icariin.

Let me point out too that sometimes this is done by brands and they label them as Icariins hoping people don't know the difference. Other times, brand owners really don't know the difference and may use Icariins thinking they're using Icariin. Then unfortunately, a lot of it may be intentional to deceive customers and increase profits by using Icariins but labeling them as Icariin. A brand could increase their profits by several dollars per bottle by doing so.

Last point - some brands claim to have above 40% Icariin - I'll say two things - most legit suppliers would say that that raw material doesn't exist on a commercial scale. It's not that it can't be made, its that it can't be made at a price that makes sense at all. So a lot of the supposed 60% material either isn't really 60% or it is Icariins rather than Icariin.

I hope that all of that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They are big sellers anti aging nmn nad Apgenine ppl buy it .
Me I’m focusing on the cause
Which is majorly insulin resistance and inflammation and everything refined carbs causes
Then kidney heart and liver .
Keep up the good work man
We are looking at doing an NMN and will definitely do one. I've just been trying to decide whether we are going to go with a sub-brand for some of the Anti-Aging/Longevity stuff. The reason for that is that SNS makes so many products that some older customers could get overwhelmed on the website looking for them. So, the thought is create a sub-brand for anti-aging and longevity products and they would still be on the SNS website but also have a website of its own.

Apigenin you say? ;)

Like this?

Api-Plex (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Api-Plex will be released very soon. And we will likely do a lower dosed Apigenin under SNS as well; but Api-Plex is for those that really want to use high dosages :)

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I'd love a MVI from SNS. In addition to using proper forms of vitamins, having some joint/immune support in it would be awesome as an all in one. I still take CL Orange Triad as I haven't found anything I like as well.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know some of these things have been mentioned before but some things I would be interested in.
1) a powder sleep/relaxation supplement that can be stacked with sleep assist xt
2) a vivid/lucid dreaming supplement
3) a eye health supplement (with things for ocular pressure, floaters, hydration, retina health)
4) an allergy supplement (for seasonal allergies)
5) a gut health supplement (something for intestinal permiability, ibs, acid reflux, gas)
6) a mitochondrial health supplement
7) an endurance supplement powder for muscular endurance
8) an endurance supplement for cardiovascular endurance
I am also interested in multi-packs of various health staples to save a little money. 3,6 or 12 packs would be great

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We are looking at doing an NMN and will definitely do one. I've just been trying to decide whether we are going to go with a sub-brand for some of the Anti-Aging/Longevity stuff. The reason for that is that SNS makes so many products that some older customers could get overwhelmed on the website looking for them. So, the thought is create a sub-brand for anti-aging and longevity products and they would still be on the SNS website but also have a website of its own.

Apigenin you say? ;)

Like this?

View attachment 219418

Api-Plex will be released very soon. And we will likely do a lower dosed Apigenin under SNS as well; but Api-Plex is for those that really want to use high dosages :)
What can we expect of this product?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be best to research the ingredient yourself. SNS didnt invent them, he is simply selling the ingredient. A simple google search will give you the answers you’re seeking

NattyJuicer

Awards

Apigenin you say? ;)

Like this?

View attachment 219418

Nice good work man I love it
And yes y’all sell way too many supps 😂
It’s good not bad
Nice what’s this API about
This is cool seems that apigenin is low priced too which is cool I haven’t tried it yet!!
I did try nmn from nootropics depot but I’m starting to think it’s bunk maybe ? Didn’t notice difference !!!

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established

Apigenin you say? ;)

Like this?

View attachment 219418

This is awesome. And at a good dose as well!

Personally Id love to see a high safranal Saffron extract.

THEstudent

Awards
I like the idea/thought process behind this.

Kind of like a monthly comprehensive stack idea that you could save money on with a subscription service for.

We will likely do a multi at some point next year. I have some good unique ideas for one but there are a lot of things that I want to bring out first.

We will be launching Elite Curcumin within the next 2 weeks. It's already here and is a very unique high end Curcumin product that is different from anything else available.

On the longevity subject, I've considered doing an actual sub-line of SNS for the longevity/anti-aging market and doing some single ingredients and also a couple very comprehensive formulas. I started a thread on it last year here but didn't get a lot of interest it didn't seem like.

Telos95 you say? ;)

On a serious note, I mentioned Telos95 a couple of times last year and it didn't seem like many were interested. I think it has a lot of potential myself.
@sns8778 have you seen anything in the literature that suggests that curcumin can reduce testosterone levels?

NattyJuicer

Awards
@sns8778 have you seen anything in the literature that suggests that curcumin can reduce testosterone levels?
I hope not as it’s health benefits beyond phenomenal!!!

also @sns8778 when you are making the cardiovascular support can you look into specific Endothelial support?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prostate formula would be great. Maybe something like:

Zinc/Selenium

640mg Saw Palmetto
360mg Stinging Nettle
100 Pygeum Extract
100mg AspresFlex
800mg CardioAid
10mg Lycopene
8mg Astaxanthin
I always appreciate your input on things. This weekend, I'm going thru and finalize formula releases for Q4 of this year and Q1 of next year and compared your above to the prostate formula that I have designed. Some of it is the same and I have quite a few things included that aren't on your list.

For CardioAid, it is predominantly in an oil form so it would have to be softgel to go with one of the higher percentages; they do make a powder version but the percentages aren't as good and the price to use it is very high for what it is imo.

For ApresFlex, is there a particular reason you suggested this one as a Boswellin source? It is more commonly associated with joint health and regardless of use, I personally prefer Sabinsa's Super Boswellin. If you prefer pm's, I'd love to hear your reasoning if you do prefer ApresFlex or if you think of them as interchangeable.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd love a MVI from SNS. In addition to using proper forms of vitamins, having some joint/immune support in it would be awesome as an all in one. I still take CL Orange Triad as I haven't found anything I like as well.
Thank you. We are looking at doing one or more multi-vitamins but that will likely be next year and then may still depend on if things go well with the releases between now and then.

A lot of people have said that they like when I share industry insights and things so here is some related to multi-vitamins.

• Most Multi-Vitamins that you see that aren't mass marketed are actually stock multi-vitamins that companies private label. The reason that so many look alike is because they are alike. This is not a negative thing towards the brands that do this though for the following reasons:
    • It is very very difficult for a small to even medium sized brand to do a custom multi-vitamin bc there are so many components that most contract manufacturers want a pretty high MOQ to bother with doing one.
    • The cm's that offer stock multi-vitamins for private labeling have pretty good pricing on them in bulk whereas if you have one custom made, you're looking at regular markups on the cm's end. This is fair bc they have to do the same or more work to make these for brands BUT the problem for the brands is that multi-vitamins are a category that 95%+ of people buy just based off price.
    • So basically, a small to medium sized brand trying to do a custom multi is in a position where they have to do a very high MOQ & pay a lot more than the companies they're competing with that use stock formulas - for a product type that is low margin and that most consumers buy based off of price.
So, for the above reasons, we have to be very strategic in when/if we do one - because as a company, I feel that we offer a lot of great products and have a lot more great products planned, but something that really holds us back is that not enough people know about us. I love the ingredients, the science, and I love helping people - but over the years, its changed from a world of supplement companies to a world where there are very few true supplement companies left and we're competing with marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements. I don't say that in a bad way, just that as a company, we have to focus on increasing our distribution network and marketing of the brand for an idea like a multi to work the way I want it to.

My idea for a multi is actually to do a series of several different multi's. To do a base formula but then have several customized options - for example, a men's, women's, joint health one, etc.

I hope all of that makes sense :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When can we expect the write up for Recomp20?
I'm not 100% sure on that. I think that most people are pretty familiar with the premise behind it. As far as more in depth info, the honest answer is when I have the time to finish the write up - and it may be in the form of a write up or an article, I'm not really sure.

I'm considering doing a lot less in depth write ups for products in the future but doing more articles on them - because the average customer doesn't care about the in depth write ups now days and they even confuse some people. So a possibly solution to that may be to either segment the write ups more or just do supporting article series on the products.

From my end, I'm doing my best but it's been a helluva year and I'm pretty much behind at life. I have over 10 products that are in stock in the warehouse that I have to do writeups for before we can release them and seriously another dozen or so due out by the end of the year that I have to finish it all up for. I'm really doing the best I can - the people that talk to or text me outside the forums, most know that I'm working close to 70 hours a week - and that's on top of having to do physical therapy 5 days a week. My work schedule is so intense that I literally had another surgery Monday before last and was discharged from the hospital around 1 and was back at work at 4 and didn't get off until 2 am.

I need about 10 clones right now to get caught up on work....... Preferably ones that don't have broken legs and shoulders like me haha :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know some of these things have been mentioned before but some things I would be interested in.
1) a powder sleep/relaxation supplement that can be stacked with sleep assist xt
3) a eye health supplement (with things for ocular pressure, floaters, hydration, retina health)
5) a gut health supplement (something for intestinal permiability, ibs, acid reflux, gas)
I am also interested in multi-packs of various health staples to save a little money. 3,6 or 12 packs would be great
Thank you for the suggestions.

I'll go thru and reply number by number.

We have several products in this category that are in the works. We have one product that will be somewhat like a powder version of Sleep Assist XT. Then we have a product that will be a melatonin free product that will be unique in that it can be used at one dose for daytime relaxation and at another dose for nighttime sleep support and will be stackable with Sleep Assist XT. KannaEase and Stress & Anxiety Support (existing sku's) are also both great for relaxation as well.

The formula for this is pretty much done - I may tweak a few little things. But sales wise, it will be a cool product but probably not a huge seller. So its something we have to be strategic about when we release it. Basically just that bc of my injury earlier this year, I'm behind at life and new product releases and me being out of commission hurt sales for awhile so we are having to focus on products that were already in production stages and getting them released and prioritizing products that we think will be good sellers first. Plus, one of the ingredients that I want to use for this is a branded ingredient that I know about but that isn't going to be commercially available for 2 more months. So if all goes well, Q1 of next year would be a realistic time period for this as a best guess.

As someone with a chronic serious eye condition, products like this are of great interest to me and very personal to me. I have a very good and comprehensive formula for one but am also open to suggestions as to ingredients to add to it before launch (probably Q1 next year). One issue with things like this is that there are so many potential eye issues, it will be almost impossible to cover every single thing in a reasonable number of capsules - plus, some things in this category are more suited to stand alone softgels and are basics - like Borage Oil and Flax Oil. I know Borage Oil isn't the most popular thing on the forum, but I am a patient at Duke University eye center and have had multiple doctors there talk to me about Borage Oil and would strongly suggest it for people that suffer from Blepharitis, dry eye, etc.

I have terrible allergies myself and would love something like this. I've mentioned this idea a few times over the years and haven't gotten much interest or response. I would be glad to do one if enough people were interested but I think a big part of the holdback is that OTC antihistamines are so inexpensive now days.

I have a very comprehensive formula designed for a product like this and I'm hoping for a late Q4 or Q1 of next year release.
With that said, its not too late to change the formula so I'm open to suggestions of anything that people would like to see in one.

I'm considering doing some longevity/anti-aging supplements under SNS or even thought about doing a sub-brand under SNS devoted to anti-aging and longevity. I would love to hear ingredient ideas and suggestions.

^^^ I put these two together because I have both a capsule and powder product designed that cover both aspects of this. The powder will have a lot more ingredients at higher dosages bc of capsule space constraints but both will be great products. Hoping to have them out late Q4 but no way to know for sure bc of supply chain.

For me, Epi-Plex is the best single thing I've ever used for muscular endurance and PEAK02 is the best thing I've ever used for cardiovascular endurance.

^^^ I plan to offer some 3, 6, and maybe even 12 packs of some of the products as well as add more stacks. I had started the Summer of Supplements thread about this but really didn't get much participation so I hadn't done much with it yet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't had a chance to finish the write up which is why I hadn't done the release on the product yet. I'm hoping to finish that up within the next couple of days but Apigenin has a lot of potential benefits and uses - from lean muscle growth to general health and issue specific uses to anti-aging and longevity uses. Api-Plex will provide a much higher dosage per capsule than most Apigenin supplements for people that want to use higher doses.

This is something that we got asked for quite a bit to do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice good work man I love it
And yes y’all sell way too many supps 😂
It’s good not bad
Nice what’s this API about
This is cool seems that apigenin is low priced too which is cool I haven’t tried it yet!!
I did try nmn from nootropics depot but I’m starting to think it’s bunk maybe ? Didn’t notice difference !!!
Ha. Thank you. We do offer a lot of stuff - and a lot of cool stuff that people overlook sometimes bc it seems to get lost in the mix of all the products.

As for NMN, I don't comment specifically on other brands products - but I will say that a lot of the ones on Amazon are not what they're supposed to be.

Api-Plex is a high dosed Apigenin supplement and Apigenin is good for a wide variety of things including muscle growth, general health and issue specific benefits, and anti-aging/longevity benefits. I'll do my best to have a basic write up available in the next few days on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is awesome. And at a good dose as well!

Personally Id love to see a high safranal Saffron extract.
I would do that if enough people were interested in one. The market is already pretty saturated with them it seems like. Is there anything specific or different that you would like to see in or about one?

We'll be using one in a couple upcoming things but also glad to consider it as a single ingredient if there's enough interest.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, I don't think that Curcumin reduces testosterone levels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope not as it’s health benefits beyond phenomenal!!!

also @sns8778 when you are making the cardiovascular support can you look into specific Endothelial support?
Curcumin has a lot of great benefits and we have a very exciting Curcumin product that we're getting ready to launch. Elite Curcumin will feature 3 different branded forms of Curcumin + some other ingredients.

For Endothelial support, I think that you will be very happy with the upcoming Cardiovascular Support XT :)

NattyJuicer

Awards
Curcumin has a lot of great benefits and we have a very exciting Curcumin product that we're getting ready to launch. Elite Curcumin will feature 3 different branded forms of Curcumin + some other ingredients.

For Endothelial support, I think that you will be very happy with the upcoming Cardiovascular Support XT :)
Dude holy sh!t I can’t wait man whoa.
Curcumin is so hyped right now rightfully so !!! Not fad bs
Also moringa seems to have potential but not enough research maybe.
And I can’t wait for the card I vascular product .
So do u like apigenin data?
I was skeptical sounded too good I’m like how come it’s not popular ?

I might try it when y’all launch .
Also I have eye issues born with retina issues a comprehensive eye health product would be nice
Would be hot Amazon seller with nice marketing.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

As long as you have x amount of Icariin, it doesn't really matter if it comes from a 10% or 20%.
For example:
- 250 mg. @ 20% = 50 mg.

There is a huge difference between Icariin and Icariin - the s at the end means that its a family of ingredients rather than the ingredient you're looing for.
Why do brands use Icariins rather than Icariin? Because there is a huge price difference.

Another big issue is some brands claim to have above 20% Icariin. Now, 40% does exist but it doesn't really make sense bc the price is exponential. For example, 20% is just a little more than double the cost of 10%. From a cost averaging standpoint, it makes sense bc you use less dose per capsule and can keep the capsule count down. However, 40% is more than triple the price of 20% so that doesn't make sense bc you're disproportionately paying for it and a lot of 40% raw materials are really Icariins and not Icariin.

Let me point out too that sometimes this is done by brands and they label them as Icariins hoping people don't know the difference. Other times, brand owners really don't know the difference and may use Icariins thinking they're using Icariin. Then unfortunately, a lot of it may be intentional to deceive customers and increase profits by using Icariins but labeling them as Icariin. A brand could increase their profits by several dollars per bottle by doing so.

Last point - some brands claim to have above 40% Icariin - I'll say two things - most legit suppliers would say that that raw material doesn't exist on a commercial scale. It's not that it can't be made, its that it can't be made at a price that makes sense at all. So a lot of the supposed 60% material either isn't really 60% or it is Icariins rather than Icariin.

Did you say all this to hint at a possible HGW product? Haven't seen it used in a while not as popular anymore

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I'm not 100% sure on that. I think that most people are pretty familiar with the premise behind it. As far as more in depth info, the honest answer is when I have the time to finish the write up - and it may be in the form of a write up or an article, I'm not really sure.

I'm considering doing a lot less in depth write ups for products in the future but doing more articles on them - because the average customer doesn't care about the in depth write ups now days and they even confuse some people. So a possibly solution to that may be to either segment the write ups more or just do supporting article series on the products.

From my end, I'm doing my best but it's been a helluva year and I'm pretty much behind at life. I have over 10 products that are in stock in the warehouse that I have to do writeups for before we can release them and seriously another dozen or so due out by the end of the year that I have to finish it all up for. I'm really doing the best I can - the people that talk to or text me outside the forums, most know that I'm working close to 70 hours a week - and that's on top of having to do physical therapy 5 days a week. My work schedule is so intense that I literally had another surgery Monday before last and was discharged from the hospital around 1 and was back at work at 4 and didn't get off until 2 am.

I need about 10 clones right now to get caught up on work....... Preferably ones that don't have broken legs and shoulders like me haha :ROFLMAO:
What you do is greatly appreciated, SNS really fills a big gap in the industry IMO.

I hope you are getting enough time for yourself, I can't imagine what it's been like for you.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I would do that if enough people were interested in one. The market is already pretty saturated with them it seems like. Is there anything specific or different that you would like to see in or about one?

We'll be using one in a couple upcoming things but also glad to consider it as a single ingredient if there's enough interest.

You really think its saturated? There arent many good ones besides this affron https://www.iherb.com/pr/california-gold-nutrition-saffron-extract-with-affron-28-mg-60-veggie-capsules/102196

The other affron versions Ive seen are only like 15mg

NDs extracts is high crocin low safranal.

Safranal is supposed to work more on dopamine, which is preferable, but I could see this being really expensive to make.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude holy sh!t I can’t wait man whoa.
Curcumin is so hyped right now rightfully so !!! Not fad bs
Also moringa seems to have potential but not enough research maybe.
And I can’t wait for the card I vascular product .
So do u like apigenin data?
I was skeptical sounded too good I’m like how come it’s not popular ?

I might try it when y’all launch .
Also I have eye issues born with retina issues a comprehensive eye health product would be nice
Would be hot Amazon seller with nice marketing.
Yes, I do like the Apigenin data. It has a lot of data for a lot of different things.

As for the nice marketing part, that's something we need to get much better at is marketing. We make a lot of great products but not enough people know about them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you say all this to hint at a possible HGW product? Haven't seen it used in a while not as popular anymore
I wasn't hinting at anything, I was answering his questions.

We've been asked for one a few times on here and I've said before and mentioned in my replies to him that we will likely do one at some point but there are just some other things prioritized in front of it right now. And that we do already use it in PCT Assist, which is a good natural test and libido booster.

You mentioned it not being as popular anymore, and a lot of the reason why is bc the legit raws are pricey and some people thing it doesn't work bc of brands using forms that are high in Icariins, not Icariin - which is what I was explaining in my reply.

Here's a recap for anyone reading along to follow the context:

His first question was:

My reply was:

Then he asked:
Does standardization and percentage matter? Or as long as you get the right amount at the end it should be fine!”?

My reply was:

For example:
- 250 mg. @ 20% = 50 mg.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What you do is greatly appreciated, SNS really fills a big gap in the industry IMO.

I hope you are getting enough time for yourself, I can't imagine what it's been like for you.
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and the support.

I'm definitely not taking enough time for myself, but that's life haha. Right now, if I'm awake, I'm either at a doctors appointment, physical therapy, or working. Just trying to get caught up on life. It's been tough - pretty much constant pain, stress, and depression & anxiety but just trying to work through things the best I can.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Yes, I do like the Apigenin data. It has a lot of data for a lot of different things.

As for the nice marketing part, that's something we need to get much better at is marketing. We make a lot of great products but not enough people know about them.
Ok I’ll try apigenin I have read somewhere it’s good for prostate too !
Exactly if I didn’t know about u guys from forums I wouldn’t have bought ur products.
i know about sns long long time ago from x gels .
By the way stress and anxiety is golden for regular stress and anxiety helps me out a lot.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and the support.

I'm definitely not taking enough time for myself, but that's life haha. Right now, if I'm awake, I'm either at a doctors appointment, physical therapy, or working. Just trying to get caught up on life. It's been tough - pretty much constant pain, stress, and depression & anxiety but just trying to work through things the best I can.
Hang in there bro
Things gonna be alright soon one way or another.
Not sure how or when but things gonna get better we just work on one thing at a time
And put in little work for our future self’s to set them up for success

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You really think its saturated? There arent many good ones besides this affron https://www.iherb.com/pr/california-gold-nutrition-saffron-extract-with-affron-28-mg-60-veggie-capsules/102196

The other affron versions Ive seen are only like 15mg

NDs extracts is high crocin low safranal.

Safranal is supposed to work more on dopamine, which is preferable, but I could see this being really expensive to make.
I'm sorry, I meant Saffron products in general. The big thing right now is the 88.5 mg. dose with it being standardized to .3% safranal.