Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't see us doing a standalone C3 with Bioperine bc there are a lot of them already available.

However, we will be launching our Elite Curcumin product that contains 3 different branded Curcumins in one product at the beginning of the year :)
I'll be buying. im a Helios 100 fanboy but an oral would be nice.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So thus far it seems like people want TeaCrine and Dynamine together.

EnXtra as a possibility.
I like Eria but if no one wants that added, it can always be taken separately since we offer it in capsules.

Any other ideas?

Any dosage recommendations on TeaCrine/Dynamine combo?
Hmmm, I guess I’ll be a naysayer here. I definitely feel there’s a lot of teacrine and Dynamine out there. A 50/50 micro cap would make a lot of sense for flexible dosing, but I’ve found bulk “tasteless” powder to be the best deal. I like 100-120mg Dynamine and only 50 mg teacrine.

If you’re going for an lite stim energy you could add some ginseng too

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmm, I guess I’ll be a naysayer here. I definitely feel there’s a lot of teacrine and Dynamine out there. A 50/50 micro cap would make a lot of sense for flexible dosing, but I’ve found bulk “tasteless” powder to be the best deal. I like 100-120mg Dynamine and only 50 mg teacrine.

If you’re going for an lite stim energy you could add some ginseng too
Naysaying is always welcome because its always good to have different perspectives.

I haven't seen many combination products at all with these two ingredients that don't have caffeine in them.

I think that's where people were going with this idea was a combination of them without caffeine so they could take them along with an energy drink, coffee, tea, a stim product, or whatever else. This idea was first mentioned way back in this thread and at the time I didn't think it would sell, but now I'm thinking that it may be feasible.

When you say 'tasteless', I'm assuming you mean the 40% TeaCrine and Dynamine powders. These are the versions formulated for powdered products and they are a 40% yield, meaning that you have to take 125 total mg. to provide an active 50 mg. The pure versions taste terrible and in my experience the 'tasteless' ones of the legit material definitely are not tasteless and I have a lot of experience with these ingredients. If someone is selling one of these and its truly 'tasteless', that would be a red flag to me personally.

Regardless though, we wouldn't do a non-flavored straight powder of these two because the FDA and insurance companies really frown upon bulk stim powders bc of possible risks associated with consumers accidentally messing up the dosage and taking too much.

The most recent study on these ingredients that I'm familiar with was:
125 mg. Caffeine
75 mg. Dynamine
50 mg. TeaCrine

That's where my dosage thought process was in considering the following as either a 1 or 2 capsule dose:
150 mg. Dynamine
100 mg. Teacrine

^^^ If we did it as 2 capsules, its the study dose per cap (minus the caffeine). If we did it as 1 capsule, we're at double the study dose and people have to take less capsules.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
^^^ If we did it as 2 capsules, its the study dose per cap (minus the caffeine). If we did it as 1 capsule, we're at double the study dose and people have to take less capsules.
I just wanted to chime some feedback in on this part. I know for me personally, I like having the flexibility of taking something requiring more pills especially when it comes to caffeine and other related products. I like to work my way up in a dosage and increase it in smaller amounts, this way it doesn't hit quit so hard at the start and I feel as though I can stretch out my body building its tolerance to a certain product. It's my one personal drawbacks with taking Thermagize, since it is a one pill and done there is no way easing into it. I typically have a 2-3 weeks of using other caffeine stand alones before Thermagize where as if it were 2 or 3 pills I could begin usage immediately.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to chime some feedback in on this part. I know for me personally, I like having the flexibility of taking something requiring more pills especially when it comes to caffeine and other related products. I like to work my way up in a dosage and increase it in smaller amounts, this way it doesn't hit quit so hard at the start and I feel as though I can stretch out my body building its tolerance to a certain product. It's my one personal drawbacks with taking Thermagize, since it is a one pill and done there is no way easing into it. I typically have a 2-3 weeks of using other caffeine stand alones before Thermagize where as if it were 2 or 3 pills I could begin usage immediately.
I like the flexibility myself too but I also understand why some people do like higher dosages at less capsules.

For me, I take so many capsules per day that a couple more or couple less really doesn't matter one way or the other.

We made Thermagize XT with the crowd in mind that want the strongest possible product in a 1 capsule dose.

If you would like something like that with more of a multi-dose flexibility, you'll be very happy in the next couple of months :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With all the dynamine/teacrine talk, I pulled the trigger on a bottle of Vasoforce Rush (along with my re-up of Joint Support XT). You know, for scientific research.

Great Black Friday sale!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm open to considering it but it isn't something that I hardly ever see anymore.

I will check with them and see what the current pricing is on it. At one time, it was insane.
I believe this has always been the problem with sustamine. It’s not worth the price other companies are selling it (or trying to sell).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With all the dynamine/teacrine talk, I pulled the trigger on a bottle of Vasoforce Rush (along with my re-up of Joint Support XT). You know, for scientific research.

Great Black Friday sale!
Thank you.

Have you tried that before?

It is great for energy. I'm really surprised that it doesn't get more talk than it does as a pre-workout energizer or daily energizer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe this has always been the problem with sustamine. It’s not worth the price other companies are selling it (or trying to sell).
I'll check on it next week and let you know. Unfortunately, with all the raw material increases bc of the supply chain, I would expect it to be as higher than ever.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.

Have you tried that before?

It is great for energy. I'm really surprised that it doesn't get more talk than it does as a pre-workout energizer or daily energizer.
No I haven’t, but the profile is great and I like that I can customize the dosage quickly - I will probably only need 3 caps for many training days. Or even stack 2 caps with a scoop of Focus XT.

Plus sometimes I just don’t really want to mix up a powder or drink extra fluid, so this is a great portable option.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
No I haven’t, but the profile is great and I like that I can customize the dosage quickly - I will probably only need 3 caps for many training days. Or even stack 2 caps with a scoop of Focus XT.

Plus sometimes I just don’t really want to mix up a powder or drink extra fluid, so this is a great portable option.
You’ll love VasoForce Rush!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I think and hope that you'll really enjoy it. Its a very underrated product in my opinion.

And I'm the same way - I really like the customizable dosing aspect of it and I do what you mentioned sometimes myself about taking 2 caps with a scoop of Focus XT.

I think we may do a powder form of it bc people are used to pre-workouts being in a powder, but the capsules are a huge convenience. I'm spoiled to them now. My schedule is so hectic and a lot of my workouts have always been fit them in when I can type of things and I remember many times having to mix something and wait for it to kick in whereas if I'd had capsules I could have taken them on the way to the gym or leaving a meeting or something like that.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll check on it next week and let you know. Unfortunately, with all the raw material increases bc of the supply chain, I would expect it to be as higher than ever.
I appreciate that. Honestly if it’s much more expensive than a mixture of alanine and glutamine It’s not worth it in my opinion. And I think it will be. Ive never seen any product with more than 750mg of it and it seems the right dose is above 3g.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally the reason I like most of my supplements in powder is because of flexibility. I can chose the dose I want and mix them together. But I agree dome supplements can’t be in raw like berberine (For me this is the worst).

I’m okay with capsules also as long as there is no fillers and I can open them and mix it with my other stuffs. The filler of the capsules always stays on the top or at the bottom of the the mix and make it messy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate that. Honestly if it’s much more expensive than a mixture of alanine and glutamine It’s not worth it in my opinion. And I think it will be. Ive never seen any product with more than 750mg of it and it seems the right dose is above 3g.
Oh, its not even in the same ballpark. When I looked at the pricing a few years back we're talking like 7 to 10 times the price of mixing Alanine and Glutamine together. That's why I never used it in anything or offered it bc it was so disproportionate.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally the reason I like most of my supplements in powder is because of flexibility. I can chose the dose I want and mix them together. But I agree dome supplements can’t be in raw like berberine (For me this is the worst).

I’m okay with capsules also as long as there is no fillers and I can open them and mix it with my other stuffs. The filler of the capsules always stays on the top or at the bottom of the the mix and make it messy.
I understand what you're saying in theory but want to expand on and explain to people reading the reasons that excipients/flow agents are used in products.

(I'm not talking about some of the shady brands that use them in their prop blends themselves to artificially inflate the dosages; I'm explaining why legit companies use them - and they appear where they should - under the 'Other Ingredients' panel.)

A lot of people don't realize there are some very good reasons for flow agents/excipients to be in products and that they are actually a good thing because of these reasons:
  • A size 0 capsule can hold approximately 500 mg. of powder. A size 00 can hold approximately 750 mg. of powder. So if the dose is for example only 50 mg. of TeaCrine and 75 mg. of Dynamine, there is hardly any powder in the capsule without fillers. This leads to the capsules coming open when being shaken around in the bottle in a lot of cases.
  • The way that commercial contract manufacturing equipment works, filler ingredients are added so that that when blended in the mixer there is a uniform distribution of the ingredients.
  • They also help ensure the accurate dosages per capsule during manufacturing. Example - in the above scenario of if a capsule were to be intended to contain 50 mg. TeaCrine and 75 mg. of Dynamine, it would be very hard for the machinery to accomplish accurate weights for those small measurements and uniformity per capsule - which is why the excipients/flow agents are used - to help ensure proper dosages per capsule.
  • Some ingredients are very hydroscopic or sticky and will stock to the production equipment. This can cause damage to equipment and also cause inaccurate distribution/dosage per capsule. That's a reason excipients are also called flow agents - they help the ingredients flow smoothly through the equipment to ensure correct dosage per capsule.
Something that irritates the hell out of me is seeing brands claim they don't use any excipients or as some call them 'filler ingredients' but then they'll use a size 0 capsule and the dosage of the ingredient is for example 250 mg. and the capsule is full. That's impossible - something else is in there - and the brand is breaking labeling law by not disclosing what it is.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about Gamma butyrobetaine?
We have several different fat loss products coming out that we are using it in.

I'm not sure how good that would sell solo. I'd be open to it if that's something enough people were interested in though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about 3-oh-gaba? The ingredient that was used in growth factor xt.
The unavailability of 3-OH GABA is why we are out of stock of Growth Factor XT haha.

We hope to be able to get the raws again in the next few months, but if not, we will replace it shortly. I want to get the product back available and can't be out much longer. We've had several times we thought the raws were going to be back available and then they weren't.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m on 250mg of test, 20 mg Anavar, and 2iu of hgh. Kind of an anti aging stack. I wanna add Anabolic XT so bad because I know it will be amazing

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When is anabolic Xt coming? I wanna add it to my cycle
I’m on 250mg of test, 20 mg Anavar, and 2iu of hgh. Kind of an anti aging stack. I wanna add Anabolic XT so bad because I know it will be amazing
I hope it comes soon I’m ready to give you my money
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm. Anabolic XT will be an incredible product and we hope that it will be out by or around New Years :)

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
The unavailability of 3-OH GABA is why we are out of stock of Growth Factor XT haha.

We hope to be able to get the raws again in the next few months, but if not, we will replace it shortly. I want to get the product back available and can't be out much longer. We've had several times we thought the raws were going to be back available and then they weren't.
How is 3-oh- gaba on its own? Somewhat similar to phenibut or is that far fetched?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is 3-oh- gaba on its own? Somewhat similar to phenibut or is that far fetched?
I don't personally find it to be very similar to Phenibut in my experience with it. It's ALOT more expensive than Phenibut so it would cost a fortune to try to take a very high dose of it like some do with Phenibut.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Snagged. Few things during the sale. Thanks for the deals and looking forward to what 2021 brings!
Thank you. We have a lot of exciting things coming up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my most recent order and sns hooked me up with a water bottle, t shirt, and pill box! Thanks so much!

Idk why I stopped using it but finally back with some stress and anxiety support and half a scoop of caffeine free focus cy this morning and with my coffee I’m zooming today. It’s actually my only day off this week so idk what to do with how productive I feel. 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got my most recent order and sns hooked me up with a water bottle, t shirt, and pill box! Thanks so much!

Idk why I stopped using it but finally back with some stress and anxiety support and half a scoop of caffeine free focus cy this morning and with my coffee I’m zooming today. It’s actually my only day off this week so idk what to do with how productive I feel. 😂
You're very welcome.

And ha, its great that you like that stack and it does so well for you. I do that a lot of days myself and I think its definitely underrated. That's my 'I need to get stuff done asap' stack haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When is the Anabolic XT reveal? 🤐
The goal is to launch it sometimes around beginning of the year.

We have so many products that I don't like giving ETA's bc we can plan things the way we want them or think will be good, but the priority has to be on keeping existing products in stock bc they are the ones that fund the new releases.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Idk why I stopped using it but finally back with some stress and anxiety support and half a scoop of caffeine free focus cy this morning and with my coffee I’m zooming today. It’s actually my only day off this week so idk what to do with how productive I feel.
Read this while wearing my SNS tshirt & sipping on some caffeine

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is a solo Fadogia product still in the works? I remember it was mentioned here at some point.
Yes, it is. I'm hoping that it will be out January'ish.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
The goal is to launch it sometimes around beginning of the year.

We have so many products that I don't like giving ETA's bc we can plan things the way we want them or think will be good, but the priority has to be on keeping existing products in stock bc they are the ones that fund the new releases.
Very excited to see this one. Currently running Anabolic Effect with Anacylus XT, which is an amazing combo. May have to give the Vasoforce Rush suggestions a try...the combo with focus XT sounds very good. Also, noticed the most recent tub of Focus XT grape limeaid is back to the original flavoring, which I've missed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very excited to see this one. Currently running Anabolic Effect with Anacylus XT, which is an amazing combo. May have to give the Vasoforce Rush suggestions a try...the combo with focus XT sounds very good. Also, noticed the most recent tub of Focus XT grape limeaid is back to the original flavoring, which I've missed.
That's awesome. I'm really glad that you're enjoying the stack.

VasoForce Rush is a great and very underrated product.

I love the Grape Limeade flavor myself. And in the early Spring, we should have a couple of really cool new flavors coming out.

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This thread has slowed down some which is common for threads that get this long because a lot of people are hesitant to read that many pages but also don't want to throw out ideas in case they've already been given.

We have a lot of things coming up that I'm excited about. We actually have next years new product lineup pretty much laid out. We will still be able to slip new things in here and there, but if anyone wants to see certain things from us, now's a great time to throw the ideas out there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really just waiting on Anabolic XT and the Phosphatidic Acid product.
Most likely the wait for these will be over in January :)

And we have a lot of other exciting things coming up as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It might have been said already but I would love a mushroom blend

Lions mane, reishi, turkey tail, chaga, cordyceps, etc
I've thought about that and would like to.

One problem is that its hard to dose them all properly in a capsule form and since different people are looking for different things, some people may want higher doses of one and some may want higher doses of another.

I thought about a powder form but then you run into some serious flavor challenges.

I'd love to hear ideas on how you or anyone else would like to see the dosages.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've thought about that and would like to.

One problem is that its hard to dose them all properly in a capsule form and since different people are looking for different things, some people may want higher doses of one and some may want higher doses of another.

I thought about a powder form but then you run into some serious flavor challenges.

I'd love to hear ideas on how you or anyone else would like to see the dosages.
Chocolate and vanilla flavours work best. About 500mg per mushroom source. I would buy non stop. I love putting it in my morning coffee. I use another product currently and it's great. Would buy yours tho