Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a good idea. I'm just really lazy and wouldn't mind a single product with everything I want in it. :)

With regard to Focus XT, I have tried that in the past. While it's a great formula, for me it contains too many ingredients which increase acetylcholine levels (which increases my depression a lot). After a day or two of dosing the lethargy and depression is just too much to handle.
ohh i hear ya brother .. we all want that one product to take .. im sure even the owner of a top brand co wants it but have to think of others lol

damn yea thats tough to overcome, i dont think you can even find that low dose of caffine

have you tried just caffine pills alone ? curious if you did and at what dose worked for you .. if you can handle 200mg .. then bulk SNS w/ your bulk taurine might be the best way to go .. maybe throw taurine in your fav juice

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohh i hear ya brother .. we all want that one product to take .. im sure even the owner of a top brand co wants it but have to think of others lol

damn yea thats tough to overcome, i dont think you can even find that low dose of caffine

have you tried just caffine pills alone ? curious if you did and at what dose worked for you .. if you can handle 200mg .. then bulk SNS w/ your bulk taurine might be the best way to go .. maybe throw taurine in your fav juice
The dose I can handle really depends on what else is included in the product. If it's just caffeine pills alone, then about 100 mg is the most. If it's mixed with taurine, then around 200 mg.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is there any possibility for a product with creatine nitrate?or blend (mono-nitrate creatine)
No, there isn't.

Creatine Nitrate is owned by Ron Kramer and he only licenses it out to larger companies.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a different take on the typical caffeine/l-theanine product and instead use caffeine/taurine. I feel like taurine does a much better job of taking the edge off of caffeine (great for calming tremors/jitteriness). Something dosed around 50 mg of caffeine with 500 mg of taurine (per capsule) would be great. That would put it in the range of many energy drinks (like redbull, monster, etc.) that have 100-200 mg of caffeine with 1,000-2,000 mg of taurine.
I like the combination but fear that it wouldn't sell very well honestly.

I was going to suggest Focus XT but then read your reply in future posts. A possible suggestion there - would be to take 1/2 serving of Focus XT if you're ever interested in trying it again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
my thoughts on this .. im a here and there energy drinker too .. and i do prefer low caffine too .. but very hard to find .. and wont sell much

SNS does offer caffine in a pill - 501caps for $30 before sale ( last you couple years lol ), its at 200mg which was requested and studied the most ..also offers bulk taurine

as for a pill - iono if that combo can be done in one pill .. and i doubt SNS would make bulk caffine powder.

check out focus XT .. maybe half scoop will give you what you are looking for ^ even with this 125mg of dose, weve been asked to dose more .. but alot love it where it is, even the ones who arent into stim find perfect blend.
I was going to suggest Focus XT as well before I saw his response to you and hadn't read all of yours yet. Good thought on the half scoop of Focus XT.

As for Caffeine Powder, no, there's no way we would ever offer that.

I've considered doing what some people have suggested in this thread of doing an energy product but without caffeine - that way people could take it with their coffee, tea, or energy drink of choice. When first mentioned, I didn't think it would sell well - and I still don't think it would sell great; but I think it could possibly be a good niche product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a good idea. I'm just really lazy and wouldn't mind a single product with everything I want in it. :)

With regard to Focus XT, I have tried that in the past. While it's a great formula, for me it contains too many ingredients which increase acetylcholine levels (which increases my depression a lot). After a day or two of dosing the lethargy and depression is just too much to handle.
I had mentioned this in another post but if you have any Focus XT left, you may consider trying it at a half dose per day and see how you like it.

I'm right there with you - I wish I could find a product with everything I like in it myself haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ive spoken with steve on this .. this stupid panedemic pushed alot of stuff back .,. but i know before he was working on a great creatine mix ( cant say what/is in it ..but knowing him, know its gonna be great )

im more fan of MCC + HCL combo .. but cant argue against mono :)

thats my bulk SNS creatine stack ..and blue rasp HCL is pretty delicious
He had asked about a creatine nitrate or nitrate mono blend I believe - and there has never been a consideration of a Creatine Nitrate. I just wanted to make that very clear to anyone reading that we never discussed anything with Creatine Nitrate in it and that I think you misunderstood what he wrote and were thinking of my and your conversations about a Creatine product that contained different forms of Creatine in general.

I like Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine HCI myself.

Right now, Creatine is in a shortage overall and the raw material prices are higher than ever before. Most companies literally cannot get it - at any price. So there is no thought on doing much of anything with Creatine in the near future - its an ongoing challenge just to not run out of stock on what we do have.

And on that note - anyone that likes the Magnesium Creatine Chelate probably should get it while they can. Once we run out, I'm not sure when we will have it back in stock because its a patented ingredient by Albion and they have no stock and don't even have an ETA for when they can have more in. It could literally be months before they have anymore.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, getting on the BF deal.

Can’t decide between Mtest, Anabolic Effect, and Optimize T. Which will provide more strength gains? (Im 37, bulking)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just been waiting for the libido product, it's about all that interests me.

I have multiple sex partners, and I'm in my 30s. Most the women are 10 years younger, so I feel pressure to keep my sex drive high.

I'm considering Finasteride again, and last time that destoryed my volume.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweet, getting on the BF deal.

Can’t decide between Mtest, Anabolic Effect, and Optimize T. Which will provide more strength gains? (Im 37, bulking)
A lot of people love stacking M-Test and Anabolic Effect. We are unfortunately out of stock of Anabolic Effect, but DPS has a great price on it for their Black Friday Deals.

Optimize-T is newer and people are loving it but it hasn't been out long enough for many people to run long cycles of it with Anabolic Effect yet.

I use M-Test year as a year round supplement and have for a long time. I just recently added in Optimize-T with it and its a great stack. I'll be running both for my next Anabolic Effect cycle which I hope as soon as I can get my training back consistent.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just been waiting for the libido product, it's about all that interests me.

I have multiple sex partners, and I'm in my 30s. Most the women are 10 years younger, so I feel pressure to keep my sex drive high.

I'm considering Finasteride again, and last time that destoryed my volume.
You should look at the Optimize-T thread for libido feedback.
The feedback on libido with it has been great + a lot of other things.

We will be bringing out a Libido Boost XT product in the next few months, but there will be quite a bit of overlap with that and Optimize-T bc the ingredients in Optimize-T do such a great job for libido support.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people love stacking M-Test and Anabolic Effect. We are unfortunately out of stock of Anabolic Effect, but DPS has a great price on it for their Black Friday Deals.

Optimize-T is newer and people are loving it but it hasn't been out long enough for many people to run long cycles of it with Anabolic Effect yet.

I use M-Test year as a year round supplement and have for a long time. I just recently added in Optimize-T with it and its a great stack. I'll be running both for my next Anabolic Effect cycle which I hope as soon as I can get my training back consistent.
thanks, Im currently taking ND’s 10% Tongkat Ali 100mg/day, would stacking it with either Mtest or Optimize T overkill?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thanks, Im currently taking ND’s 10% Tongkat Ali 100mg/day, would stacking it with either Mtest or Optimize T overkill?
We use the Bionutricia clinically researched Tongkat Ali extract in Optimize-T so you wouldn't need to stack them together.
(I'm not saying you couldn't stack them together but you wouldn't need to).

You could also take what you are with M-Test but I don't think you'd need to.

When it comes to Tongkat, something to keep in mind is that 10% doesn't mean better.
I always prefer to use branded ingredient extracts in our products when possible and when it makes sense because of supply chain transparency and accountability and batch to batch consistency and also bc many times they have clinical backing to them. In the case of Optimize-T, we use the clinically researched Bionutricia extract that is std. to a min 2% Eurycomanones. We have gotten great feedback on this and there are a couple common side effects associated with the 10% type that people don't experience with the Bionutricia extract, so I'm very happy with our choice for Optimize-T.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We use the Bionutricia clinically researched Tongkat Ali extract in Optimize-T so you wouldn't need to stack them together.
(I'm not saying you couldn't stack them together but you wouldn't need to).

You could also take what you are with M-Test but I don't think you'd need to.

When it comes to Tongkat, something to keep in mind is that 10% doesn't mean better.
I always prefer to use branded ingredient extracts in our products when possible and when it makes sense because of supply chain transparency and accountability and batch to batch consistency and also bc many times they have clinical backing to them. In the case of Optimize-T, we use the clinically researched Bionutricia extract that is std. to a min 2% Eurycomanones. We have gotten great feedback on this and there are a couple common side effects associated with the 10% type that people don't experience with the Bionutricia extract, so I'm very happy with our choice for Optimize-T.
thanks, just ordered 3 bottles of Optimize T, super excited to try it out, stellar formula for sure. Gonna keep the 10% tongkat for later.

Ive noticed that the bottle says to take it with a meal, but if taken preworkout to benefit from the S7, can I dose it on an empty stomach?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thanks, just ordered 3 bottles of Optimize T, super excited to try it out, stellar formula for sure. Gonna keep the 10% tongkat for later.

Ive noticed that the bottle says to take it with a meal, but if taken preworkout to benefit from the S7, can I dose it on an empty stomach?
It can be taken on an empty stomach or with food, no problem at all.

I really hope and think you'll enjoy it. I look forward to your feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sale is now live.

Save 30% off all SNS and Competitive Edge Labs products, including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

AMN-SNS-BlackFriday(2021)-600x1000.png

AMN-CEL-BlackFriday-600x1000v2-2021(1).png

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Steve maybe I missed it in this thread but any chance you’d make a stand-alone Teacrine capsule? I may in the minority but I love the caffeine, teacrine, dynamine combo. Don’t need VasoForce Rush every day haha, but I’d dig that with my morning coffee.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Steve maybe I missed it in this thread but any chance you’d make a stand-alone Teacrine capsule? I may in the minority but I love the caffeine, teacrine, dynamine combo. Don’t need VasoForce Rush every day haha, but I’d dig that with my morning coffee.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I like TeaCrine and would be glad to if enough people are interested in one.

I had been considering doing a caffeine free stimulant product that had some energy ingredients in it like Dynamine and TeaCrine; something that could be taken with coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc. Basically stackable with the caffeine sources that many people already use and enjoy and don't want to give up.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Given my age (56) one thing I'm particularly concerned about is ARCD (age-related cognitive decline) - and one or a couple of products that would contribute to reducing risks in this area would be great.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Given my age (56) one thing I'm particularly concerned about is ARCD (age-related cognitive decline) - and one or a couple of products that would contribute to reducing risks in this area would be great.
If you don’t take creatine, start

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you don’t take creatine, start
I hadn't come across mention of creatine for ARCD - having looked now, I see what you mean. Thanks for the tip.

I am currently using SNS Creatine HCL - though with the sale on (and the creatine issues in the supply chain) - it might be good to stock up.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I like TeaCrine and would be glad to if enough people are interested in one.

I had been considering doing a caffeine free stimulant product that had some energy ingredients in it like Dynamine and TeaCrine; something that could be taken with coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc. Basically stackable with the caffeine sources that many people already use and enjoy and don't want to give up.
I’m in!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in!
What would you like to see in it?

Dynamine
Teacrine
Maybe Eria

I have other ideas but I want to hear other people's opinions without giving my own.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established

Dynamine
Teacrine
Maybe Eria

I have other ideas but I want to hear other people's opinions without giving my own.
Me personally I’d like Dynamine/Teacrine. I’m guessing that alone wouldn’t sell. I just like that combo and it would nice to add to my non training days when I have coffee in the morning.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me personally I’d like Dynamine/Teacrine. I’m guessing that alone wouldn’t sell. I just like that combo and it would nice to add to my non training days when I have coffee in the morning.
I'd be in for this too. I have never tried the caffeine/dynamine/teacrine combo but heard good things about it on another forum. Im all about general energy supplements and currently take Apollon Overtime at 3 caps which might be a bit overkill. Hordenine, which I love, would be something to add but that might still be on the naughty list.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Dynamine
Teacrine
Maybe Eria

I'd be down for just Teacrine/Dynamine. Anything extra would be bonus IMO.

Maybe EnXtra (or whatever the appropriate extract of that main ingredient)? I don't have any personal experience, but you probably know more than me, but it is touted as a caffeine amplifier.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dynamine
Teacrine
Maybe Eria

Another vote for a dynamine and teacrine combo. I actually just ordered some of your dynamine to try out a couple days ago.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be in for this too. I have never tried the caffeine/dynamine/teacrine combo but heard good things about it on another forum. Im all about general energy supplements and currently take Apollon Overtime at 3 caps which might be a bit overkill. Hordenine, which I love, would be something to add but that might still be on the naughty list.
Hordenine graduated from the advisory list to the FDA definitely considering it a new dietary ingredient that no one has (or will) file an NDI on. Basically, FDA considers it illegal, Amazon won't allow it, and some credit card processors will terminate your merchant account over it.

I like the ingredient myself but its definitely not a possibility.

I appreciate the suggestion though as it is a good ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This and together or standalone. But in powder rather than capsules.
Trust me - you don't want these 2 in powder form haha. They taste terrible.

If we did a capsule form, people could always dump the caps in powder if they wanted to, but it wouldn't sell well at all in powder form.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be down for just Teacrine/Dynamine. Anything extra would be bonus IMO.

Maybe EnXtra (or whatever the appropriate extract of that main ingredient)? I don't have any personal experience, but you probably know more than me, but it is touted as a caffeine amplifier.
I like the concept and idea of EnXtra but there's really little to no feedback on it by itself. Most of the things I've seen it in are so stim loaded that it would be almost impossible to see if it worked by itself. And there are two problems that make it hard to want to just take a chance on it without knowing - its expensive and Omni is one of the hardest branded ingredient companies to work with.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So thus far it seems like people want TeaCrine and Dynamine together.

EnXtra as a possibility.
I like Eria but if no one wants that added, it can always be taken separately since we offer it in capsules.

Any other ideas?

Any dosage recommendations on TeaCrine/Dynamine combo?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Dang I didn’t think any people liked Teacrine and Dyanmine. VasoForce Rush was my intro to the combo and man it’s just long lasting!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So thus far it seems like people want TeaCrine and Dynamine together.

EnXtra as a possibility.
I like Eria but if no one wants that added, it can always be taken separately since we offer it in capsules.

Any other ideas?

Any dosage recommendations on TeaCrine/Dynamine combo?
Whatever is in VF Rush! 😁

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dang I didn’t think any people liked Teacrine and Dyanmine. VasoForce Rush was my intro to the combo and man it’s just long lasting!
I'm really glad that you like VasoForce Rush so much. It's an incredibly underrated product.

The energy to me is great. I think that many look at it and don't realize just how long lasting and great that it is.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whatever is in VF Rush! 😁
Got to remember though that that does have a caffeine combination in there of slow and fast release caffeine's so that does contribute to the effectiveness of VasoForce Rush.

Doing a capsule product solo, I'm thinking we'll likely dose close to that but maybe slightly different. We may try to go the route we did with Sleep Assist XT where we do a very versatile dose where people can find the right amount of capsules just for them.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hordenine graduated from the advisory list to the FDA definitely considering it a new dietary ingredient that no one has (or will) file an NDI on. Basically, FDA considers it illegal, Amazon won't allow it, and some credit card processors will terminate your merchant account over it.

I like the ingredient myself but its definitely not a possibility.

I appreciate the suggestion though as it is a good ingredient.
Apollon put Hordenine in the latest version of Overtime. That might be a splurge buy for me. But I would def buy the combo we’re suggesting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apollon put Hordenine in the latest version of Overtime. That might be a splurge buy for me. But I would def buy the combo we’re suggesting.
Apollon is pretty ballsy on a lot of the things they use in products anyway - crazy amounts of caffeine and some other ingredients on the FDA list. I actually like them, so don't take it negatively haha. I just mean that they take chances that I'd be too scared to take ourselves from a legal standpoint.

I'm getting more and more interested in the combo discussion going on here. I think we can make it happen.

Any dosage suggestions?

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Got to remember though that that does have a caffeine combination in there of slow and fast release caffeine's so that does contribute to the effectiveness of VasoForce Rush.

Doing a capsule product solo, I'm thinking we'll likely dose close to that but maybe slightly different. We may try to go the route we did with Sleep Assist XT where we do a very versatile dose where people can find the right amount of capsules just for them.
I like that approach and get that there are different types of caffeine in the product. Very underrated indeed!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely would prefer just Teacrine/Dynamine combo, no Eria (because I can already add my SNS Eria caps if wanted).

I am a fan of the flexible dosing idea, so I don’t get stuck with an all or nothing blast. Maybe like a half serving sized capsule (so 2 caps is full serving and 3 caps is 150%)?

As mentioned, teacrine as a powder would be terrible to choke down; it needs to be capsules.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I definitely would prefer just Teacrine/Dynamine combo, no Eria (because I can already add my SNS Eria caps if wanted).

I am a fan of the flexible dosing idea, so I don’t get stuck with an all or nothing blast. Maybe like a half serving sized capsule (so 2 caps is full serving and 3 caps is 150%)?

As mentioned, teacrine as a powder would be terrible to choke down; it needs to be capsules.
I was thinking about something like:

Per 1 capsule:
150 mg. Dynamine
100 mg. Teacrine

or cut that in half to make it where can get half of that in one capsule and the full dose in 2 caps.

Some people would prefer 1 capsule dose but some would prefer versatility.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there a solid date on Phosphatidic Acid XT yet?

Anxious to get my filthy hands on some.
Probably January most likely.

The supply chain issues are pretty well known at this point and there are a lot of delays. And another factor is right now we've been having to focus on keeping existing items in stock or getting them back in stock.

I'm super excited about the new items too but we have to keep the existing ones in stock bc they're what pay for the new ones haha.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about something like:

Per 1 capsule:
150 mg. Dynamine
100 mg. Teacrine

or cut that in half to make it where can get half of that in one capsule and the full dose in 2 caps.

Some people would prefer 1 capsule dose but some would prefer versatility.
That dosage would be cool to me! 1 capsule is definitely the ultimate convenience.

What are people in here thinking? 1 capsule preference or 2? I would buy either way.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
has sns considered a standalone curcumin c3 with Piper? i see you have it in joint support xt

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
has sns considered a standalone curcumin c3 with Piper? i see you have it in joint support xt
I don't see us doing a standalone C3 with Bioperine bc there are a lot of them already available.

However, we will be launching our Elite Curcumin product that contains 3 different branded Curcumins in one product at the beginning of the year :)