Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
did we ever get the ergonine type product yet ?
Not yet but we have the formula pretty much finalized and have been working on flavor samples. Every time I give an ETA on flavored powder I'm way wrong, so I'll just say I hope it will be out by the end of the year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm still hoping for a sleep supplement, a blood pressure supplement, a comprehensive cardiovascular health supplement and an eye health supplement. All of these could easily become staples.
Sleep supplement - formula and labels complete; in production.
Blood pressure supplement - working on finalizing the formula and licensing ingredients for the branded ingredients/
Comprehensive cardiovascular - still open to ingredient ideas; in the planning stages.
Eye Health - in the planning phases and still open to ideas.

I would love for this thread to get back going and produce more ideas and conversation. We have a lot of new things coming out in the next couple months and some have been based on things in this thread so keep the ideas coming :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not yet but we have the formula pretty much finalized and have been working on flavor samples. Every time I give an ETA on flavored powder I'm way wrong, so I'll just say I hope it will be out by the end of the year.
Any hints on flavors?

Cherry Limeade?
Blue Ras?
Fruit Punch?
Strawberry?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blood pressure supplement - working on finalizing the formula and licensing ingredients for the branded ingredients/
Comprehensive cardiovascular - still open to ingredient ideas; in the planning stages.

I would love for this thread to get back going and produce more ideas and conversation. We have a lot of new things coming out in the next couple months and some have been based on things in this thread so keep the ideas coming :)
Interested in seeing the BP and cardio supps!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious to see this SNS version of M-Test actually.

Still pulling for the Comprehensive cardiovascular, hopefully you'll be including Nattokinase with Ubiqinol....

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Really looking forward to seeing the sleep aid formula! Pretty stoked about the peakO2 in capsule form too.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
damn well im waiting my last ergonine tub is about gone and this will be my new staple for forever lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any hints on flavors?

Cherry Limeade?
Blue Ras?
Fruit Punch?
Strawberry?
We did a lot of sampling but will probably launch with three. My favorites we did on this were a snow cone, sour mango, pink lemonade, and a fruit punch. And being that I hate fruit punch, that says a lot coming from me that I liked that one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm curious to see this SNS version of M-Test actually.

Still pulling for the Comprehensive cardiovascular, hopefully you'll be including Nattokinase with Ubiqinol....
It will be completely different than M-Test. It really isn't going to be meant to compete with M-Test so much as to go after a different part of the market. Some people will prefer one better, some will prefer the other better. Some people (like myself) will want to take them together.

The comprehensive cardiovascular product I think will happen, its just still in the planning phases because there are so many ways that one could go with that type of formula. I don't know if Ubiquinol would be in it just because of how expensive it is for that one ingredient, especially at a high dosage.

I want to add that the blood pressure product will actually double as a great comprehensive cardiovascular product as well. I think everyone will be surprised and happy how absolutely loaded that formula is going to be.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
damn well im waiting my last ergonine tub is about gone and this will be my new staple for forever lol
I hope that everyone will be pleased with it. If it moves forward with the formula the way it is, we are going to be going all out. It will be more comprehensive than Ergonine and will likely be a take two scoops on training days, one scoop on off days type of formula.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got two unopened tubs and one missing a few scoops if you're interested. Have a tub of Triumph as well.

Excited for the SNS ergo release.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I hope that everyone will be pleased with it. If it moves forward with the formula the way it is, we are going to be going all out. It will be more comprehensive than Ergonine and will likely be a take two scoops on training days, one scoop on off days type of formula.
Looking so forward to this, sns has become my fave supplement brand. Focus xt and energized aminos are my daily loves and this would be great to add along side them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i stocked up when they were gone and now were here lol
haha people will love this one .. just hope it sells bc someone pple don't know how to use it and will just take it alone as a pre and are like wtf this doesnt work

but almost everyone in this thread who has been dying for one .. will love it

im very excited to add this to my daily regime

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is gonna be awesome. Really excited for something to fill the void in this area!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m all for paying more for a comprehensive product. Not that y’all put out products that aren’t competitively priced anyway. I’d be happy with just creatine + beta alanine and another goodie or two anyway haha

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We did a lot of sampling but will probably launch with three. My favorites we did on this were a snow cone, sour mango, pink lemonade, and a fruit punch. And being that I hate fruit punch, that says a lot coming from me that I liked that one.
Sour mango sounds amazing.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AMENTOFLAVONE caps! PES had them for a while, they were awesome. Had it in the og norcodrene as well

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looking so forward to this, sns has become my fave supplement brand. Focus xt and energized aminos are my daily loves and this would be great to add along side them.
Glad to hear it. Focus XT and Energized aminos are the 2 products I regularly use as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear it. Focus XT and Energized aminos are the 2 products I regularly use as well.
Same .. I’ve been more on energized for great sustainable energy like no other

It’s actually been a min since I’ve taken focus .. that def helped me with the new job and learning new stuff

If both were same flavors I’d mix em lol

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Although I suppose this is not possible for legal issues, the return of Adrena-G would be most welcomed.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Same .. I’ve been more on energized for great sustainable energy like no other

It’s actually been a min since I’ve taken focus .. that def helped me with the new job and learning new stuff

If both were same flavors I’d mix em lol
I absolutely love Pink Star candy Energized Aminos. My partner and I also love the Apple Abduction Focus XT to the point whenever I need more i have to buy 2 of Apple lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Although I suppose this is not possible for legal issues, the return of Adrena-G would be most welcomed.
Yeah, that one's definitely not happening haha.

If you like stims, you should try Thermagize XT. I think it's a lot stronger than Adrena-G. We are out at the moment but should have it back in stock within the next couple weeks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, that one's definitely not happening haha.

If you like stims, you should try Thermagize XT. I think it's a lot stronger than Adrena-G. We are out at the moment but should have it back in stock within the next couple weeks.
I know plenty of stim junkies who can’t handle thermagize lol

Ahem ahem me lol .. still keep it besides me for those draining days as I have a kid who doesn’t like to sleep

So yes if you want something strong go with thermagizeXT

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excited for the cardio and BP supplements. At my age now that’s mostly what I buy is stuff related to health, sleep, etc.

Not sure if the ergonine type product does this already, but something similar to the old MAN Clout would be great. I pulled a few tubs from their last production run and ran them. Stuff always manages to put 10lbs on my big lifts and after this many years of training that is a big deal. Probably top 3 natty product of all time for me. Something about that formula was magical

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excited for the cardio and BP supplements. At my age now that’s mostly what I buy is stuff related to health, sleep, etc.

Not sure if the ergonine type product does this already, but something similar to the old MAN Clout would be great. I pulled a few tubs from their last production run and ran them. Stuff always manages to put 10lbs on my big lifts and after this many years of training that is a big deal. Probably top 3 natty product of all time for me. Something about that formula was magical
Once of my favorite products ever. Tasted like trash, but I loved it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I think that the one that we are working on should definitely cover the benefits you're looking for but it won't have Beta Alanine or Orotic Acid in it. I love Orotic Acid myself but its not well known enough to justify the price in something like the one we are doing and we won't be using Beta Alanine in it because some people can't stand the tingle effect that it gives them. Plus, we offer Beta Alanine capsules at a great price as a stand alone for anyone that is interested.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been seeing companies over in the U.K. adding EnXtra to their PW formulas but unfortunately
here in the states only Inspired and another small co. have added the 300mg dosage to their pre's.
I haven't tried anything YET with this ingredient but from reading feedback so far on DVST8 Union
it looks like EnXtra is the ingredient that is supercharging the energy and stimulant ingredients in
this PW and the ones over in the U.K. so I've been searching all over the web looking for just the solo
ingredient EnXtra just to add to pre's that I have on hand but I haven't found any yet. This might be
something SNS might want to look into as a stand alone ingredient in 300mg caps to help give pre's
and other caffeine based supplements a boost without having to add more caffeine. Just and idea for
one of my favorite companies that do great stand alone products.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778

whatever happened to TTA? it used to be popular then just suddenly disappeared?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about L-Baiba extract? It's supposed to be an "exercise in a pill" so a quality extract in a high enough dose would be awesome to have.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778

If I'm not mistaken the rumor was pressure from the pharmaceutical companies who were also looking into TTA. That might also mean it could very well be a noncompliant ingredient. I'm not really familiar enough though.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@sns8778

From Steve previously:

“Ha. This is awkward for me to explain the TTA situation because this thread started asking specifically about TTA-500 and then other companies products got mentioned in the thread. I have a policy of never saying anything negative about anyone else's products but it makes it really hard to answer the question without coming off like I may be putting anyone else's product(s) down. So, for the sake of this reply lets pretend no one else's products got mentioned in the thread bc my intention is only to answer the question.

TTA is and always has been a raw material that was hard to source because there were only a couple of factories that made quality TTA raw materials. Note that I didn't say just say raw materials, I said quality raw materials. There were a lot of suppliers that offered it on their product lists, but there were only a couple places that actually made it. For the same reason, the price was extremely volatile. I've seen the price per kg. go up and down to the degree that it would cost us more to make it at times than we were selling it for at others. That was one of the reasons that most companies stopped making it long ago and also why I think some looked to blame it possibly being 'banned' bc it created a good sales run to help them sell out of inventory. If there were truly ever any mention of it being 'banned' we never heard anything about it and neither did the industry attorney we consulted on it back at the time that rumor was going around. We couldn't just change our price dramatically up and down all the time because of that so we always would go through periods of being out of stock because quality raw materials weren't available at a good price. I suppose some companies would have just permanently increased their prices and took advantage of the extra margins when the prices came down but thats not us.

Note: What I'm saying about the quality is a big reason over the years that some companies and bulk suppliers would post COA's from the supplier company (worthless because of course they weren't going to tell the truth if their product didn't contain a high enough purity level) or even independent results that tested for the PRESENCE of TTA but not the percentage of purity.

Back to present day. The main factory that made TTA was closed down by the Chinese government about a year ago for pollution laws because China is really cracking down on environmental pollution. This had nothing to do with TTA itself but it eliminated the only high quality manufacturer of TTA that I'm aware of as the other one had closed down the year prior. Since then, we have tested several suppliers TTA materials and haven't found any that tested above 92% purity.

A lot of companies may would have taken the approach of 'well, if that's the best we can get....' but that's not the way we do things.

TTA is a very difficult ingredient for manufacturing facilities to produce. We have been in consistent contact with several facilities that are trying to produce TTA to a purity level that is high enough to be acceptable for us. One of the places we are working with is supposed to be doing a run in March if their test run turns out good.

So basically, TTA-500 is not discontinued but we have not been able to find quality raw materials that were up to our standards so its been out of stock for a long time.

Sorry for writing you guys a book but I wanted to give a thorough explanation.”

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How about L-Baiba extract? It's supposed to be an "exercise in a pill" so a quality extract in a high enough dose would be awesome to have.
Baiba is an ingredient I havent heard of in a long long time.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Baiba is an ingredient I havent heard of in a long long time.
It has had a major resurgence the last 6 months. Glaxon, alpha lion, iconic are all using it. I really enjoy it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It has had a major resurgence the last 6 months. Glaxon, alpha lion, iconic are all using it. I really enjoy it
That's good to hear. It was an ingredient that piqued my interest some time ago, so it's good to see people using it again

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@sns8778

Its always been very hard to source with reliable quality... just a pain in the butt more than anything. Personally I love it but yeah, just rare

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered SNS Paradoxine. 100mg per cap is an awesome dose.
Same here I just ordered the twin pack. I seen it stacks well with Metabolic Xtreme in the description, what is Metabolic Xtreme?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here I just ordered the twin pack. I seen it stacks well with Metabolic Xtreme in the description, what is Metabolic Xtreme?
I was thinking it would be 50mg but was pleasantly surprised when I saw 100mg per cap. I got the twin-pack as well. I might run this at 400mg/day and see how it goes.