Tegs AMS's NEW 1andro & 4-ad UTT Review/Log (Unsponsored)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
That is because you don't know anything about PH. All a PH is is a chemical analog that converts into a steroid via enzymes in your body. That being said, if there are steroids that raise your libido, it makes perfect sense that there would be pro-hormones to those steroids that raise the libido. Logic is an amazing thing.

You sure talk an @ssload about hormones to say that you don't need to research them.

BTW, Formestane is a hormone. That means you have already used them. Formestane raises libido as well.

You are like the king of hypocrisy.
Bahaha buster you are a full fledged tool:laugh2: Mr hormone free

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses guys. I hope you feel better Teg. Great job with the log.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
nice log man .
Many Thanks Learn! I tryed my best!

Thanks for all the responses guys. I hope you feel better Teg. Great job with the log.
Thanks Bro! Im happy with log as well, tho woulda liked to do better but eh good for the first time IMO!

What sort of health issues teg?
Well i didnt wanna say anything till i knew for sure, but i had been having upper abdominal pain thinking it was mainly my crohns, but it started to get worse and then spread to my back. So we've been tryin to figure it out. Welp tues went back to the dr and he said i have a "Non Functioning" Gallbladder and it should be removed.

I did ask him if any of the supplements could have contributed to it, especially the cycle. He said as far as he knows, no, but would do some research on it and get back to me asap. I then asked if it could have been upping my intake of amount of food, and he said no to that as well. I then asked if it could have been me spending long days in the sun. He told me that ppl with Crohns have a higher rate of having Gallstones and/or a Non Functioning gallbladder.

So a surgeon is suppose to be calling me now and goin from there. Ive been doing as much research as i can about it all. From the gallbladder itself to removing it and everything after. My mom had hers out yrs ago, and quite a few of my friends have had theres taken out as well. So ive had alot of ppl give me there thoughts, opinions and suggestions!

As for all that, if you choose to give me support and encoragment it will be greatly appreciated and taken to heart, but negative response's will not be responded to.

Ill try to get back as soon as i can! I havent been home much since the cycle due to feeling so good! But since this issue has arose im having to slow it down of course! My greatest thanks goes out to all of you! :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure nobody has anything negative to say to you Teg. Hang tough bro. You're the man.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ive had some digestive problems since being exposed to black mould and finishing my halodrol cycle. I suspect the Ph's ive taken either "weakened" me to a preexisting condition or helped cause it. I think my diet was the permitting factor... this is me.

After taking enzymes, probiotics and many other natural health alternatives i did a gallbladder cleanse and passed several hundred stones.

Since doing so my digestive probs have almost dissapeared although i still "notice" if i eat crappy foods, microwaved foods or fail to eat enough raw fruit and veggies.

Once again this is my situation and it doesnt mean you have the same circumstances but i would suggest seeing an alternative medicine naturopath before carving your organs out as without a gallbladder you have to wonder what will happen next if we still havent found the root or cause of the problem.

I too know many people who have had gallbladders removed and that prompted me to say "holy crap i am not doing that".

ITs worth a look IMO.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Teg if there is anything I can do, PM me brother. Hope everything turns out ok.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
So 4-ad converts to testosterone? So it would help with libido and actually make you more horney like injectable test?
Shut your mouth f*cker.

You being 21 should make you "horney"... but I guess you already f*cked that up - judging from your Tren-tits.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-andro= 1-dhea
4-ad= 4-dhea
decavol= 19nor-dhea

all can convert directly into estrogen, be it str8 converting into E, via it converting into androstenedione, then into E.

how much conversion of dhea makes it to a potent hormone? well, number vary person to person, but no matter who you are, it will be small potatoes compared to the diol's of the past. diones at best will give about 5%. if it even makes it to a dione, how much would you need to be really effective?

some more info on the different isomers of dhea (from wikkipedia):

DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is really a meaningless term scientifically, since it isn't descriptive of the actual molecule structure and could include a family of structures that are missing hydrogen atoms at one or more points in the molecule. DHEA can have many naturally occurring isomers that may have similar pharmacological effects. Some proven natural isomers of DHEA are 1-dehydroepiandrosterone (shown to be synthesized in pigs), 4-dehydroepiandrosterone (shown to occur in rats), 19NorDHEA (shown to occur in pigs and humans). These isomers are also technically DHEA, since they are dehydro epiandrosterones (removing hydrogens from the epiandrosterone skeleton).

this part ---^ is from wikkipedia
whats my point?

the point is, over priced, under dosed dhea +atd, why are y'all fighting about this? halodrol clones are cheaper, and way more effective. ****, i'd rather buy 4-androstenediol off the black market, atleast I get something i know will directly convert into test, for the same, if not cheaper price.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
We're not fighting about anything. Buster is just a Gerbil Jammer who lurks these boards spouting idiotic things like "Formestane is better than Winstrol for cutting."

It's our duty to put him on blast every time he opens his mouth until he leaves this board.

BTW Buster, how's that case of gyno treating you? Funny... I didn't think Formestane caused gyno... hmmmm....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
But as far as legitamacy of the 1-AD and 4-AD UTT's that are available from AMS, look at Teg's before and afters. They work.

Look at Timberlakers or AZ's 1AD cycles. It works.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
1-andro= 1-dhea
4-ad= 4-dhea
decavol= 19nor-dhea

all can convert directly into estrogen, be it str8 converting into E, via it converting into androstenedione, then into E.

how much conversion of dhea makes it to a potent hormone? well, number vary person to person, but no matter who you are, it will be small potatoes compared to the diol's of the past. diones at best will give about 5%. if it even makes it to a dione, how much would you need to be really effective?

some more info on the different isomers of dhea:

DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is really a meaningless term scientifically, since it isn't descriptive of the actual molecule structure and could include a family of structures that are missing hydrogen atoms at one or more points in the molecule. DHEA can have many naturally occurring isomers that may have similar pharmacological effects. Some proven natural isomers of DHEA are 1-dehydroepiandrosterone (shown to be synthesized in pigs), 4-dehydroepiandrosterone (shown to occur in rats), 19NorDHEA (shown to occur in pigs and humans). These isomers are also technically DHEA, since they are dehydro epiandrosterones (removing hydrogens from the epiandrosterone skeleton).

whats my point?

the point is, over priced, under dosed dhea +atd, why are y'all fighting about this? halodrol clones are cheaper, and way more effective. ****, i'd rather buy 4-androstenediol off the black market, atleast I get something i know will directly convert into test, for the same, if not cheaper price.
Thanks for copying and pasting answers.com for us. Maybe next time you should quote your source so you don't look like an a*shole.

http://www.answers.com/topic/dhea

As far as fighting... no one is fighting... We're blowing up some toolbox that never makes any sense.

I've seen some other threads you interjected in go bad, so you should know how that feels.... i.e. when Mullet put you on blast for running 8 to 10 cycles and being 175 pounds.

Holla.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Teg hope all goes well for you.

Jbry, you need to read up on what "conversion" rates actually mean and how applicable they are in the real world. The % you are quoting (or pasting) are calculated based off a stagnant measurement of incubated human blood. Which unfortunately does not mean a whole lot when it comes to real world application.

wheels

Awards
  • Established

Jbry, you need to read up on what "conversion" rates actually mean and how applicable they are in the real world. The % you are quoting (or pasting) are calculated based off a stagnant measurement of incubated human blood. Which unfortunately does not mean a whole lot when it comes to real world application.
so would it over kill to stack 1-ad or 4ad with 1-TTren ?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Likely it would unless you are attempting to mega dose one compound or another. 1-T Tren has DHEA which is how PP is trying to counter the negative libido and lethargy side effects. 4-AD will be more efficient then DHEA at counteracting these sides however. So if you have used 1-T Tren and had libido or lethargy issues then 4-AD might be a good stacker.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well, the 1AD would be kinda overkill, as the 1-T and 1-AD are both converting to 1-Testosterone. The 19-nor compound or "Tren" in the 1-T Tren is pretty hard on the libido, and so is 1-T for that matter. So, the 4-AD would probably be a great addition to the stack, as it will help combat the libido issues by adding a test "base" to the stack.

So in short, the 4-AD is a good idea, the 1AD is overkill.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, I forgot about the DHEA in the 1T. Eh, I would say that the 4-AD still wouldn't hurt. My next stack is probably going to be the rest of my leftover 1-T (about 4 weeks worth) and AMS's 4AD for 4 weeks, then AMS's 1AD and 4AD for the next 4 weeks for an 8 week non methyl cycle. Pretty stoked on this one, and I am looking forward to seeing which method of dosing I like better (topical or sublingual), as the 1AD is going to be dosed both ways.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for copying and pasting answers.com for us. Maybe next time you should quote your source so you don't look like an a*shole.

http://www.answers.com/topic/dhea

As far as fighting... no one is fighting... We're blowing up some toolbox that never makes any sense.

I've seen some other threads you interjected in go bad, so you should know how that feels.... i.e. when Mullet put you on blast for running 8 to 10 cycles and being 175 pounds.

Holla.
I didn't copy and paste anything from answers dot com.
maybe you should read the article you say someone used before you acuse them of using it.
there is nothing in it about the different isomers of dhea.

I only copied an pasted the isomer part from wiki pediea. and that was so you can see where they come from. I already know this information about the isomers, and didn't have to c & p it, but it was faster than typing.
and no one put me on blast. my weight is up there, and I dont hide anything from anyone. dont get mad that you found out you were just using dhea. it's okay, but you could of bought it at wallgreens for cheaper.
you guys wanna pay over price for dhea, go for it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

exactly royd, in the real world, these numbers will most likely be even less. I have read up on p.a's conversion rate info, and all the hubla.

I didn't want to get into the fact that consumer dont even know conversion doesn't stop at the target hormone if it ever makes it. that it can convert back and forth a number of times in the system.

the % I was quoting, not pasting, I only pasted the part about different isomers, and it was from wikipedia. Anyway, the % was generous. I could of said, dhea has a conversion rate to estrogen of about 23% which is higher than any diol. but I didn't. I also didn't say dhea has a very poor oral availability, but i didn't.
I have been reading up on dhea, it is a very interesting hormone to say the least.
but ams, among other compaines (lg) are charging too much money for over priced dhea that they get from pigs, rats and who knows where else.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly royd, in the real world, these numbers will most likely be even less. I have read up on p.a's conversion rate info, and all the hubla.

I didn't want to get into the fact that consumer dont even know conversion doesn't stop at the target hormone if it ever makes it. that it can convert back and forth a number of times in the system.

the % I was quoting, not pasting, I only pasted the part about different isomers, and it was from wikipedia. Anyway, the % was generous. I could of said, dhea has a conversion rate to estrogen of about 23% which is higher than any diol. but I didn't. I also didn't say dhea has a very poor oral availability, but i didn't. I have been reading up on dhea, it is a very interesting hormone to say the least. but ams, among other compaines (lg) are charging too much money for over priced dhea that they get from pigs, rats and who knows where else.
See you're stuck in this frame of thought that a certain % converts from one hormone to the next but this is where you are incorrect. The studies the % were based on were taken from a stagnant period. It has nothing to do with what actually happens in a constantly changing environment. This is why you do see great results with these compounds. You are even quoting incubated DHEA studies. You need to read the actual studies instead of wiki as your source of info.

I cannot speak for LG, but I do know what the raw costs are on these hormones, and I can assure you nobody is charging more then necessary to operate as a business.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I didn't copy and paste anything from answers dot com.
maybe you should read the article you say someone used before you acuse them of using it.
there is nothing in it about the different isomers of dhea.

I only copied an pasted the isomer part from wiki pediea. and that was so you can see where they come from. I already know this information about the isomers, and didn't have to c & p it, but it was faster than typing.
and no one put me on blast. my weight is up there, and I dont hide anything from anyone. dont get mad that you found out you were just using dhea. it's okay, but you could of bought it at wallgreens for cheaper.
you guys wanna pay over price for dhea, go for it.
Where do you think wikipedia and answers.com get their data from?

User inputs... i.e. NOT you. The data is the same in both places. Do me a favor, see if you can keep up. Open up the link I posted, hit CTRL+F on your keyboard, enter in the first scentence of "your post", then it will take you verbatim to a section called "Isomers"... Then go sterilize yourself - do us a favor.

Why the hell would I be mad? First of all, I got the cycle for free, second of all - you're Buster Jr...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
First Bizzaro Buster, now Buster Jr! This keeps getting better.

Although I preferred Bizzaro Buster out of the three.

Joking aside though, Jbry...

Just take a look at the before and after pictures of Teg, Timber, AZ... or any other 1-androsterone log in which the person was serious about diet and their workout. The stuff works, regardless of what you say the conversion rate is.

I'd be a lot less concerned with what the paper says as what the results from the users say.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First Bizzaro Buster, now Buster Jr! This keeps getting better.

Although I preferred Bizzaro Buster out of the three.

Joking aside though, Jbry...

Just take a look at the before and after pictures of Teg, Timber, AZ... or any other 1-androsterone log in which the person was serious about diet and their workout. The stuff works, regardless of what you say the conversion rate is.

I'd be a lot less concerned with what the paper says as what the results from the users say.
im not saying it doesn't work. dhea works, and im sure without looking at the user results, the 4-ad works, the 1-ad works, and even the decavol works, and can convert into all they say it does.

I just feel it's over priced, when you can buy 4-andro-diol, or even 1-andro-diol for the same price, and have even better results, but then if your gonna go black market, might as well go for the good stuff.

again, im sure it works, but I feel it's over priced for various isomers of dhea, even though I dont know the cost of obtaining the raws from various animals, I still feel it's over priced. thats me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
IDK... most of the 4-androstendiol and 1-androstendiol that are on the auction sites are going for around 70-100 bucks a bottle. A few are being sold in the 50 dollar range. I don't think any are still within their expiration either. Not that this stuff goes bad, just that from what I have seen it's more expensive.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK... most of the 4-androstendiol and 1-androstendiol that are on the auction sites are going for around 70-100 bucks a bottle. A few are being sold in the 50 dollar range. I don't think any are still within their expiration either. Not that this stuff goes bad, just that from what I have seen it's more expensive.
thats fair, but I've never bought supplements from an auction site, so wouldn't know.

anyways, im sure it's a good product, just not in my price range. (I feel I would need atleast 3 bottles of 1andro and 5 of the 4-ad)

disclaimer: please do not email me for a source for banned pro hormones.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I plan to start a cycle of 1-Andro utt stacked with 4-ad, I also want to take formex with my cycle. Any advice how I should dose it, or if at all?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I plan to start a cycle of 1-Andro utt stacked with 4-ad, I also want to take formex with my cycle. Any advice how I should dose it, or if at all?
You should start a new thread.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Lol it was highjaked a long time ago. But oh well. it was pretty much done. Glad to see Teg has soooooo many fans though! woot woot!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. Just wanted everyone to know that teg hasnt been feeling to slick, so keep him in your prayers, or thoughts. Crohns is being a pain in the butt. Thanx.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Curtis- If ya havnt read the first page of the log check it. It should have just about everything, if not, pm me.... Start was 157..... End was 168 i believe.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Teg, Nice to see you on here buddy! How have you been?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
PUN! You still lookin huge bro, i followed your last log tho didnt post. Sorrys.....

Eh up and down, i actually just got back last nite from the Drs in Seattle WA and will be having to go back up again in this next week or 2 sometime for some tests. They wanted to keep me till today/tomarrow for them but since they were not addmiting me i said ill have to come back since i couldnt get my flight changed in time.

I got up to 178pds(mostly water weight from prednisone) but been slowly goin down hill weight wise and yesterday weighted in at 162! Were tryin different things with these new drugs to get them to work fully, but, even tho im loosing weight, i do feel decent, which is a good thing at the moment, tho now hes started me on Vicodin daily to help slow the GI tract(bathroom trips) as well as the pain. Basically tryin to kill 2birds with 1stone...... Like i told Gmoney, im not to sure how i feel about that right now, but i guess we will see what happens.

I will say this, I do go back through this and other thread were you and the guys like GMG, Timber, BigPR, Royd, Madds, AZ and the rest posted, and i think about it all the time and its always an encoragement to me!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
The best of luck to you buddy! Things will work out, I just went through some major drama with my wife and she pulled through so i know you can do it too.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you know im there bro! tegs man im still worrying about yah crohnes buddy. Im working on new meds too my doc wants me to go on cimzia since i had an alergic reaction to my remicade.... That really sucked. Feeling like your head is about to explode is no fun.... but yeah man what kind of new medicine are they putting you on i would like to research them....

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
The best of luck to you buddy! Things will work out, I just went through some major drama with my wife and she pulled through so i know you can do it too.
Thanks Big Pun!!! O? Well what ever it was/is, im very happy to hear that she did and im hoping all is better or on it way to being better :)

Yeah you know im there bro! tegs man im still worrying about yah crohnes buddy. Im working on new meds too my doc wants me to go on cimzia since i had an alergic reaction to my remicade.... That really sucked. Feeling like your head is about to explode is no fun.... but yeah man what kind of new medicine are they putting you on i would like to research them....
Well speaking of Cimzia, thats one of the drugs im on, tho were messing around with doses and timing. At the moment im doing 1injection every other week, which seems to work, just not enough, as usual! Now thats just Cimzia, im also doing 1mL/cc Injections every week of Methotrexate as well as 10mg prednisone(still goin up and down on this, err)... This last trip up, the Dr added in Vicodin for the pain and to help slow the GI tract a bit more. Basically tryin to kill 2birds with 1stone! This last week tho, the Vicodin will either hit and work, or i wont feel nothing at all, which reminds me, i should pm Jay!

Good to see you back man.
Thanks Royd! Im tryin to get on here as much as possible and keep in touch, but i feel im not doing to well at that. Just gotta do it tho!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good to see you on here old buddy!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Big Pun!!! O? Well what ever it was/is, im very happy to hear that she did and im hoping all is better or on it way to being better :)

Well speaking of Cimzia, thats one of the drugs im on, tho were messing around with doses and timing. At the moment im doing 1injection every other week, which seems to work, just not enough, as usual! Now thats just Cimzia, im also doing 1mL/cc Injections every week of Methotrexate as well as 10mg prednisone(still goin up and down on this, err)... This last trip up, the Dr added in Vicodin for the pain and to help slow the GI tract a bit more. Basically tryin to kill 2birds with 1stone! This last week tho, the Vicodin will either hit and work, or i wont feel nothing at all, which reminds me, i should pm Jay!

Thanks Royd! Im tryin to get on here as much as possible and keep in touch, but i feel im not doing to well at that. Just gotta do it tho!!
Yeah im sure the docter knows but make sure not to be on prednisone too long bro. That will eat away at your bones..... Its great for gaining weight but very unhealthy..... But i talked to my doc not too long from now but he said he wants to use the cimzia for when i have a flare up hes putting me on just 6mp! isnt that crazy? lol we will see how it goes but hopefully i stay on just 6 mp :p:fest30: But donald buddy you know too keep giving me a call bro.. still been and always will be in my prayers chrones buddy.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Stay strong Teg my brudda.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im sure the doctor knows but make sure not to be on prednisone too long bro. That will eat away at your bones..... Its great for gaining weight but very unhealthy..... But i talked to my doc not too long from now but he said he wants to use the cimzia for when i have a flare up hes putting me on just 6mp! isnt that crazy? lol we will see how it goes but hopefully i stay on just 6 mp :p:fest30: But donald buddy you know too keep giving me a call bro.. still been and always will be in my prayers chrones buddy.
Ya good ol pred has a laundry list of sides, and that being one of them.. At 10mgs were not to worried about it, but i still get Dex. tests done regardless. The weight you gain is just kinda like any other steroid in that fact that your body retains water. Its a Raw Steroid. Its just with Corts. that you dotn get the added benefit of gaining muscle mass LOL.... Nah thats not crazy bro. Plenty of ppl have those combos. If you can tolerate 6mp and it works, stick with it! It takes awhile to build up in the body just like any other immune suppresant that i know of, but seemt to have less sides, unlike the Meth. im on, in which after doing some studying on, i found out you can loose 10-15% of brain function which in most cases people do not notice, but i can deffently tell especially in the last couple months :( :( Thanks Bro!! Glad to hear your keeping well my man!!!

Stay strong Teg my brudda.
In it to win brotha! Ill hit you up in a couple days!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick Hello to let you know that i did NOT leave you brothers behind..... Im still with you, lifting or not!! I try my best to get on as much as possible and read through peoples threads even if i dont post....... Times have been rough to say the very least health and MONEY Wise!!

This last year after this thread has been the roughest(is that a word? LOL) but, im still toughing it out, in more ways then most of you can imagine!! I promise once im able to hit the weights again, ill be back and posting more and hopefully stay well, or atleast somewhat well.......

I know you all are and have been behind me! I GREATLY GREATLY appreciate all your random PM's and Emails! Which help a ton mentally(due to the de[ressive nature of the drugs) and well, i just felt i should properly Thank All of You!! As for now, its the storm, as in when this thread started it was the Calm and the best ive ever felt, well after it, was the storm.....

Im at the point of major surgery, which is what we call the band-aid effect. That basically means its a band-aid over a gapping wound.... It helps, a little bit, but sooner or later, itll let go and be worse off then before.... Drs are not to hopeful at this point, but like my local doc told me monday, "you have surprised me and beat the odds more times then i can count so if anyone can make it through for a bit longer its you"(this was in regards to new types of meds coming out in the next yr or 2 depending on the Gov/FDA approval time)......

Soo thats the "short" of it! I do miss posting and i miss lifting and maintaining a healthy life style per se..... But i dont really have a choice right now. I do what i have to in order to feel decent everyday and study/research as much as i can about things im interested in day to day and thats about it...... If any of you would like to chat about things pm me!

That all said, for now, im out like gout! Love Peace and Chicken Grease!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
prayers are with you old friend!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
......thought about you the other day buddy.....