johnny411

johnny411

Awards
im on week 11 of:
tbol- 50mg/day 1-6
deca- 275mg/week 1-10
test e- 475mg/week 1-12
nolva 40/40/20/20 14-18

took exemestane every time I got obvious estro sides(sore nips) and it fixed it within 2 days @ 25mg/day, did this a total of 4 times so far, I have nolva but have not used(was saving for pct), its been a roller coaster ride for me, I've been tired all the time and easily angered or agitated and not wanting to be around people and all around not my self, i'm guessing from unbalanced estro. I did notice some anxiety fell off after dropping tbol and felt 50% better

is there a way to balance estro w/o labs if u get obvious clues like sore nips so u know u need an AI, if so how do you go about it? and any suggestions on pct that i'll be starting in a few weeks(I think I might go little over 12 weeks on test just to finish it up) I have nolva now and access to whatever else

*did not use caber because sex drive was not an issue, AI fixed obvious high estro symptoms, and I didn't like side effect profile for the heart for caber

2nd cycle-- over all happy gained 19lbs and everybody is saying "dude, u got huge lately" the best thing is I just got over a shoulder injury which stopped me from benching for the last 7 months and I think the deca made it possible to bench again, so for a bulking/injury rehab cycle, I'm happy. Any advice on balancing estro technique's and good pct approach for this cycle would be appreciated.

Last edited:
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always defer to criticalbench for AI issues, he knows what he's talking about when it comes to PCT.

I would run your PCT for 6-8 weeks. Add in something for libido (test booster) and cortisol control (reduce XT).

Get bloods a few weeks after you are done with PCT to see if you recovered.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
6-8 weeks of nolva not 4, why? What benefit to expect from reduce xt? Test booster, yea I'll pick one up. Thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You deca dose is far to low IMO to warrant the need for dostinex or pramipexole, that shouldn't be your issue. In order to properly manage estrogen, you need blood work and it is extremely hard even to do so that way. Most people struggle to find the balance; most give up if you are a perfectionist. I prefer to start high on aromasin, and titrate down during the cycle to just the point I get sides, than slowly increase back up and stop once the side goes away which is usually sensitive nipples.

For PCT, my preferred is, the day of your last injection start,

Day 1-20: 250iu HCG daily (yes daily, small frequent injections are better due to its short half life)
Day 1-25: 12.5mg Aromasin daily

Day 25-65: Clomid 50mg daily (I do not titrate clomid down)
Day 25-65: ReduceXT (I start at 6 caps for 2 weeks and titrate down to 1 cap throughout the entire pct)
Day 25-65: 300mg L-Dopa Twice Daily

I like to add maca, trib, avena sativa in bulk powder form to my PCT. Bulbine might be a good addition if you want to try that for libido, warbird loves that, I plan to try it next time.

I run my PCTs for 8 weeks though. So at day 25, I extend for a total of 8 weeks. Yours is a 5 week plan as my cycles tend to be a little more complicated and far longer.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
6-8 weeks of nolva not 4, why? What benefit to expect from reduce xt? Test booster, yea I'll pick one up. Thanks
id you are looking to pick up a test booster definitely look into AlphaMax. It contains 3,4 divi to help boost free test, ZMA, L-dopa, Arimistane, and even F95 to fully round out the formula and provide some of the best ingredients we can combine. Best part is that it's even 20% off @ Nutriverse currently

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Good looking bro, i'm gonna incorporate alot of what u said,
I will follow your hcg and reduce xt protocol. And besides whatever test booster i get, I'm going to look into bulbine, i got nolva already that should b ok instead of Clomid or no?, oh btw had bad anxiety in response to Ldopa so i won't be adding that again. Thanks 4 urr help, i feel alot more solid about handling htpa recovery than i was. Knowledge ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never really noticed a difference in recovery when running nolva v. clomid. Good luck with your recovery. Remember to get bloods after your PCT to make sure you recovered.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Thanks, yea I'll go ahead and get bloodwork after everything too see what it's looking like

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never really noticed a difference in recovery when running nolva v. clomid. Good luck with your recovery. Remember to get bloods after your PCT to make sure you recovered.
Agreed.. not a huge difference.. just a preference thing. I prefer clomid but thats me.. I feel it helps me just a tad more with libido.