Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no doubt, sustain is definitely a 'feel good' supplement!!!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny how you mention leaning out. I have noticed the same thing. My diet has been semi clean at best.
Same here, i mean i've cut my calories, but my meals aren't super clean, for work we go to a lot of lunches and i hardly every have salads, but i'm definitely leaner, my vascularity is up a lot

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 (2nd bottle)

So my 4 day trip to Vegas ended up in me taking a week off from the gym, i got back on Wednesday last week and work was pretty crazy trying to catch up, so i just took a full week off. I'm glad to say i got back from vegas actually dropping a bit of weight, i did a ton of walking while there, so even though i ate really bad, it didn't really impact me.

I did chest last night, took some pwo, took kraken and vasogen, it's some product i got with an order a while ago, it's supposed to be a non stim pump product.

Cable cross overs, did 5 sets of 15 reps, didn't really pay close attention to the weight, stayed focussed on getting a good squeeze in my chest and trying to warm up my chest.
Decline bench: i haven't done these for probably close to a month, 135 for 12 reps, 185 for 8, 205 for 6, 225 for 4.
Incline triset: For this i did dumbbell inclines for 10 reps with 75lb, then hex presses to failure with 45, and then reverse benchpress with a fixed bar (70lb) also to failure. After two sets of these, my chest was done, wanted to do another one but just couldn't.
Machine flyes: 4 sets of 15, 100lb, 120, 140, 160
3 sets reverse curls for 15 reps each at 50lb

All in all, i was pretty happy with the workout, considering i took a week off. i'm feeling that i can do barbell bench presses now without too much pain in my shoulder, so i want to start pushing a bit harder with this from now on. i also didn't take either sustain or iconogenin during my break, don't know if this was a mistake, i guess only time will tell, but i was expecting to struggle during this workout, but the energy was still there, same as always. I'm expecting things to take off in the next 4 weeks.

One thing i've noticed is that my vascularity is up a lot, you can permanently see my bicep veins and the vein on my shoulders are coming out too, think this just further points to the leaning out effect of this run. I'm going to try and clean up my diet for these 4 weeks too, i know i always say that, but i really want to try a bit harder and see what we can do here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...pretty impressive to drop weight while in vegas!!!

rocket gained 14lbs...

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...pretty impressive to drop weight while in vegas!!!

rocket gained 14lbs...
haha, jeez that's a lot. but according to my phone i walked 25 miles in the 4 days i was there, think that helped. I mean i walked so much i screwed up my heel/achilles tendon lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha, jeez that's a lot. but according to my phone i walked 25 miles in the 4 days i was there, think that helped. I mean i walked so much i screwed up my heel/achilles tendon lol
as a walker myself I realize how far 25 miles really is, I bet most people don't have a clue, lol....anyways nice job!!!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

I did a quick arm workout on Tuesday, didn’t have time for a big workout, so just did 3 different supersets, combining bi’s and tri’s each time. Did z bar cable curls with rope tricep pushdowns, dumbbell curls with bench dips, seated dumbbell curls with overhead rope extensions. Did 4 sets of 15 for each.

Last night I did back, I was really tired at work the whole day, don’t know what was going on, but just struggled to stay awake, so I took some pwo, had a sample of Betancourt androrush lying around so just took that.

Reverse lat pulldowns: 2 warmups of 15 reps at 100, 120lb. Then did 140, 160, 180, 200, 220 for 14, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
Hammer strength lat pulldown: 2 sets with 2 plates a side, 12 reps each, then I added 25lb a side, did 2 more sets of 6, but on the last set I dropped down to 2 plates for 6 more and dropped to one plate for 10 more sets
Rack pulls: For lower back I alternate between doing heavy deadlifts one week, higher reps the next and then rackpulls. Did 135, 225, 315, 365, 405 for 12, 12, 8, 6, 4 reps. 405 ties my PB for rack pulls
Barbell rows: Just did these to failure, didn’t have much left at this stage, so couldn’t do a lot of reps, did 2 sets of 225, then 275 and 305
T bar rows: I went light here to get as many reps as I could, did 3 sets of 20 with 2 plates, then one set with 3 plates also for 20 reps

I’d normally do at least one more exercise for back, but I was done at this stage. Really happy with this workout, the week off doesn’t seem to have put me back too much at least. One thing I will say is my body really hurts after the 3 workouts this week, but I do seem to recover pretty quickly, my chest was pretty sore yesterday, but this morning the pain is gone. Pumps on all the workouts were really good. So far so good this week, I’m not sure if I’ll do legs this week since my left foot still hurts, but we’ll see.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5

Sorry for the late update, forgot to post my workout from last Friday. I trained shoulders on Friday to end off the week, I’m still struggling with a sore Achilles/heel, so I’m kind of scared to train legs, walking is painful enough right now, so don’t want to put too much pressure on my foot.

Cable laterals: I went very light here, I used this as a warmup exercise, but I really like the cables since you can keep the tension on your muscle longer. I did 4 sets of 15 here.
Hammer strength shoulder press: 1 set of 12 at 1 plate a side, 1 set of 2 with 2 plates, 1 set with 3 for 9 reps, 1 set of 2 reps with 4 plates
Dumbbell front raise: 40lb for 18, 45 for 16, 50 for 14, 55 for 10
Rear delt superset: I saw this on a video once, you basically lie face down on an incline bench holding two dumbbells and only move them slightly from side to side, but controlling the reps, you have to do about 20 and then follow this with rear delt raises. I did 3 of these sets
Shoulder finisher: 70lb dumbbell press, followed by 35lb side laterals, then 45lb plate front raise, all for 10 reps
Barbell shrugs: 135 for 12, 225 for 12, 315 for 12, 405 for 8

Again really good energy throughout the workout, I haven’t really lost any strength from taking a week off. I also equaled by PB on the shoulder press that I did when I was on dermacrine a while ago. I also haven’t done 405 on shrugs for a while. My strength is definitely pretty good on this run. Other than the leaning out effects as well as the increased strength, just the intensity you can bring to every workout is a big plus for me. I didn’t really feel like working out this day, but as soon as you hit the gym, you can just keep going, it’s got to be my favorite part of this stack. It’s especially helpful now that winter is starting, I really struggle to get myself amped for a workout once the temperatures drop, so this helps a lot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad you got a 2nd bottle, it keeps getting better on 2nd bottle, imo.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8

Sorry my updates have been slow this week, work has been a sh1t show this week, at least i've been working out this week. I did some chest on Monday night.

Decline barbell bench press: 2 warmup sets with 135 for 10 reps each, 185 for 10 reps, then did 225 for 4 reps and 245 for 2 reps.
Incline dumbbell press: 70 for 10, 75 for 10, 80 for 10
Dips: 10 reps, 12 reps, 20 reps, then 14. I just tried to do each set to failure and see how many i could get.
Side chest press: did 3 sets of 60lb a side for 15 reps
Seated cable crossovers: worked up from 35lb to 50lb, all sets for 15 reps
Reverse curls: 2 sets of 15 with 15, then one superset with 70 and 40, then did one superset with 100 and 40, this was more of an ego thing, but still got 6 reps out with 100lb

I'm proud that my bench went up, last week i could only do 2 reps with 225, so increasing to 4 reps doesn't sound like much, but i'm happy with that. 245 is the most i've done for a while. I've felt a bit weird since saturday, my stomach's a bit upset, so I'm kind of bloated and don't look as lean, my size is definitely up, my vascularity is down a bit though, but i don't consider this to be related to these two products, this will hopefully go away soon

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

I did back on Tuesday, was going to try and go for a higher rep workout but trying to keep going heavy.

Reverse lat pulldowns: i probably did a million sets, i shared the machine with someone so i kind of got lost, but i started at 100lb going for 10 reps on each set, which i could do until 180, but i pushed on to 200, 220 and 240, although on the last set i did only about 4 full reps.
Pulley lat pulldowns: i did 4 sets here, not going heavy, instead doing 15 reps each set, and holding the contraction on every rep.
Deadlifts: I decided to do a high rep day here, 135 for 12, 225 for 12, then 315 for 12, i tried doing another set at 315, but only got 3 reps out.
Reverse grip barbell rows: 4 sets of 12 with 225
Vbar pulldowns: 3 sets of 15 with 100lb

I was done at this stage, i'd normally do a few more exercises, but my back was done at this stage. 240 on lat pulldowns is a PB for me, just one more to go to max out the machine. Again this sounds like an ego thing, but i feel so good on this stack that i'm trying to push as much as i can. 12 reps on 315 for deads for me is also good, i want to try and go a bit heavier next week with lower reps. My weights on all my lifts are going up, so i'm really happy with that. I haven't enjoyed working out this much in a while, i'm not looking forward to the end of this run at all to be honest

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats on PB...

decline bench press is difficult[at least for me], I think those are impressive numbers.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Great log so far