Tank's Enhanced Formulations Stanopro Log

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

First off, thanks to @xR1pp3Rx for picking me to run Enhanced Formulations Stanopro (Androsterone product). Each bottle comes with 120 caps, dosed at 125mg per cap. I'll be running it at 3 caps a day, spaced out with breakfast, lunch and pwo.

My goals for this cycle is to increase strength/numbers on most of lifts and lean out a little as well. Other supplements include staples such as whey, creatine, EAA's and preworkouts (currently cycling between Juice daddy and Ghost Legend V4). Since i'm trying to lean out, i'll be keeping carbs pretty low and having them only around my workouts. I try and do 30min of cardio every day and weights at night (5 days a week). I recently went through a few months of doing a push/pull split, but i'm back to doing one muscle group a day.

I finished an epiandro/4-andro/androsteron run earlier in the year, and while i know these compounds are very different and i'm only taking this product solo, i'll compare the two runs with each other. For PCT i'll do lose dose clomid and probably m-test as well.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

I've recently had some elbow problems (too much tubing on 4th of July weekend) and also a Vegas trip, so I've generally been taking workouts easier. This week's been the first week I've been pushing a bit harder and where everything feels ok again. I did back today. Here's the workout:

Lat Pulldowns: working up from 150 to 210, 8-12 reps each set
Straight arm pulldowns: I go pretty light on these (around 40lb), 4 sets each to failure.
Deadlifts: 135, 225, 315, 365. First three sets were all 8 reps, got 2 out on 365. My max in my epi/4 andro run was 425, so i'd like to improve on that.
Underhand barbell rows: 1 warmup of 135 for 20 reps, 3 sets of 225, 10 reps each, 2 sets i'll do at a normal tempo, with the last set i'll extend the negative and squeeze my lats at the top of the movement for a few seconds.
Machine shrugs: 4 sets to failure with 3 plates a side, again pausing at the top of each rep.
Machine rows: 150lb, 2 sets to failure.

Being the first day, no effects to note on the product yet.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested to see your thoughts on a solo run. I just ran a bottle but with a lot of other stuffs

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Still followed the same dosing, 3 caps a day with meals (breakfast, lunch, pwo). I did arms today, i'm following this sample plan for arms Jay Cutler posted in one of his emails a while ago. You pretty much do two arm workouts a day, the bigger one in the morning and a lighter one at night.

Morning Workout
Rope Pushdowns: Warmup set 5 sets of 10-12 reps, starting at 40lb and working up to 60lb
Seated Dumbbell Extensions 4 sets of 8-12 reps, 60lb, 70lb, 80lb, 90lb
Straight Bar Pushdowns 4 sets 8-12 reps, 80, 100, 120, 140
Seated Hammer Curls 4 sets of 10-12 reps, 30, 40, 45lb
3 sets of 21's with 50lb
Dumbbell Curls 4 X 16 reps, 35, 40, 45

Evening Workout
Incline skull crushers: 2 warmup sets, 4 sets of 12, 60, 70, 80, 90lb
Dumbbell spider curls: 2 warmup sets, 4 sets of 15 with 30lbs

Pumps were really good, could be from the stanopro, was the most arm work i've done in a while. Nothing much else to report at this stage since it's still early days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 (Friday)

Did shoulders on Friday. Kept my dosing the same as the other days, my meals were a little off on Friday due to a busy day at work, but my pre and post workout meals were at least consistent. Took some pwo to just help out a bit with the workout.

Dumbbell Shoulder press: 50, 60, 70, 80, 85lb, all sets except the last one were 10 reps, last one I probably got 3 out. I haven't done db presses in a few weeks, so happy with this. I did a 95lb set on my last ph run, would love to at least match that.
DB side raises: 4 sets of 12 with 30lbs,
Behind the neck press machine: 4 sets to failure with 185lb, focusing on slow negatives
Behind the back cable side raises: 4 sets of 12 on each side with 20lb
Rope face pulls: 5 sets, working up from 70, 90, 110, 130, 150
Rear delt flyes: Just did one drop set to complete my workout, 30lb, 25lb, 15lb, all sets to failure
Ab circuit, i try and do a few ab movements at the end of each workout to try and get my midsection down a little.

I took saturday and sunday off, will be back tonight. Overall thoughts so far after 5 full days on the product, can't say much for a strength increase since it's still very early, pumps are definitely good, I feel i can feel a difference pump wise. Maybe a slight increase in irritability, that might just be a little placebo effect or it might just be a result of work stress, etc. I do feel the feel good factor, i generally feel a little more motivated, even at work. One weird thing is I've had some really crazy vivid dreams, not sure again if it's related to the product, but i've dreamed some weird stuff the last few nights.

Excited for what the next week will bring for sure, i slacked a little on cardio last week, but will pick that back up this week.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Did some chest last night to try and burn off some of the weekend calories. I normally take my pwo dose with my pwo meal, but i took it with preworkout last night (roughly 30 minutes before my workout) and thought this worked pretty well.

Machine chest flyes: 4 sets of 15 to warmup, 120, 140, 160, 180lb
Incline DB press: 60, 70, 80lb for 10 reps each, 8 reps at 90 and then 6 reps at 100lb, I'd love to go over 100 on this run.
Decline bench: 135 and 185 for 10, 225 for 8, 245 for 2. Been a little stuck at 245 for while now, hopefully this will go up.
Hex press: 40, 50, 60, 70, all sets to failure, haven't done 70 in a while.
High incline machine press: 4 sets of 15 at 135
Cable crossovers with the pulleys at the bottom: 4 sets to failure

Overall the workout felt really good, pumps were almost too much, towards the end of my workout i had to take my wrist wraps off since my forearms started hurting too much. I'll put this down to the Stano, I didn't do anything different from my last chest workout. Something else i noted was that i didn't sweat as much as i normally would working out, it was a slightly cooler day here, but even on cool days i sweat like a mofo during workouts, don't know if this is product related, we'll see tonight when i do back. Definite feel good effect from this product so far, i feel more energized during the day even though my sleep has been pretty iffy recently.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually take my wraps off between sets. It’s good to get some blood back in there, even if you don’t normally wear them very tight. Just an idea if you are getting to occluded!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for lack of posts last week, was a bit of a rough week at work. Still luckily got most of my workouts in and kept my meals pretty consistent. I'll just post some highlights from last week's workouts.

Back
Got a 405lb deadlift for a few reps, that's the heaviest I've gone in a while (took a break from deadlifts for a few weeks).
I got 13 pullups and another set of 11 in, anytime i can do more than reps in a set for pullups i'm pretty happy.
5 plates a side on the machine row, that's a PR for me.

Arms
205lb close grip bench press, i don't do these often, 225 is my PR, so was happy with this.
90lb overhead DP extension, heaviest I've gone in a while.

Shoulders
90lb shoulder press for 5 reps, getting close to my PR of 95lb
70lb front raises

Effects so far
I feel I'm moving the weights a little easier the last few days, I also always feel like i can push a little more, there's always another few reps left in a set, I've been able to add in a lot of drop sets in the last week, there's a general feeling that i want to always keep going. I'm really enjoying my workouts thus far.
I weighed myself on Friday morning, was around 213, i was just under 211 when i started, this could be due to a number of things, but I'm keeping an eye on what my weight is doing.
Vascularity is improving, more veins on my arms, can see some on my chest showing. I haven't upped cardio or cut on calories at all, everything has stayed the same from before i started this run.
Libido is starting to pick up too, i don't really struggle with that in general, but it does feel like there's an improvement.
Got some back pumps over the weekend, but i started taking some taurine, those are gone today.

I'll try and post some pictures later this week as well.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13

As always, I did some chest tonight. Didn't eat too badly this weekend, but I had some more carbs than I normally would over the weekend. I do always love my workouts after higher carb days.

Warmup: 4 sets of cable crossovers, 15 reps on each set, superset these with a warmup set of side raises and front raises with really light weights to warm my shoulders up.
Incline DB press: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 105, all sets for 6 reps. 105 is a PR for me, i couldn't even manage that in my 20s.
Decline barbell bench: 155, 205, 245, all sets for 8 reps, I'm a little stuck at 245, need a spot to go higher, but i don't really trust anyone in my gym to spot me at that weight. 8 reps on 245 is the most reps i've done in a long time.
Incline DB flyes: 40lb, and 3 sets at 50lb, all sets for 12 reps
Dips: 3 sets to failure, 12, 18, 12 reps
High incline machine press: 2 sets for 15 reps each with a pause the bottom.

I wasn't really planning on going for a PR on inclines, but from the beginning of my workout, I just felt really comfortable and the weights were moving pretty easily. That's my favorite thing of this product so far is how much i enjoy my workouts and how hard you can push during workouts. If that's the only thing I get from this product (which it's not), i would still be happy with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't really planning on going for a PR on inclines, but from the beginning of my workout, I just felt really comfortable and the weights were moving pretty easily. That's my favorite thing of this product so far is how much i enjoy my workouts and how hard you can push during workouts. If that's the only thing I get from this product (which it's not), i would still be happy with it.
I always love that feeling when you're moving weight easy that you have previously been stuck on. I think a lot for me has to do with what I ate the previous day and how much sleep i got.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

Did Back on tuesdsay evening. Dosing and meals stayed the same as the other days during my run.
Warmup: Straight arm rope pull downs, 5 sets of 15 at 40lb
Underhand lat pulldown: 120, 150, 180, 210, 240, all sets except the last one was 10 reps
Deadlifts: 135, 225, 315, all sets of 8 reps, did a single at 405 and a single at 425 (equalled my previous PR)
My lower back was kinda done after the deadlifts, those combined with the back pumps i've been getting recently kind of impacted the rest of the workout, i did some more machine work for thickness and some behind the back shrugs, but nothing crazy. I was happy to hit 425 on deadlifts again, i'll probably go a little lighter next week and push for some more reps before trying to go heavier.

Weights are still moving pretty good, hoping that that continues throughout the run.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16

I had to take off from working out on wednesday due to work, and only had about 30 minutes for a shoulder workout last night, but tried to make the most of it.

DB shoulder press: 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, all sets for 8 except the last one (3 reps)
Since i was pressed for time i did a shoulder circuit, seated side raises (20lb), seated front raises (30) and seated rear delt flyes (20lb), each exercise i did 12 reps, did 4 of these circuits.
Behind the neck shoulder press machine: 3 sets of 135, all sets to failure
Rear delt cable flyes: 4 sets to failure

This was a quick workout, but the pump was pretty intense on this. Considering i normally rest longer between sets, i was happy with how i managed this quick workout.

Work's been pretty rough this week and i haven't been sleeping a lot, but i feel my sleep quality is improved and i generally feel more energized, before this run i really struggled to wake up, but recently i've been waking up before my alarm and feeling pretty rested. Definitely getting the feel good factor from the androsterone, which currently is a big help.

I have one more workout left this week, will post that up tomorrow and weigh myself again tomorrow morning and see where we're at.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20

Took off Friday through Sunday and went back to gym to do some chest last night. I was feeling a little tired/deflated still after the weekend.

Warmup: 5 sets of cable crossovers with side raises and front raises to get my shoulders warmed up.
DB incline bench: 65, 75, 85, 95 all sets for 8 reps, didn't really feel like i had much more left in me.
Decline Bench: 155, 205, both sets for 8 reps. My one shoulder and elbow started hurting so I stopped after 2 sets.
Incline hex press and DB flyes superset: 3 sets, 12 reps for each exercise per set.
Machine flyes: 140, 160, 180 for 12 reps each, then did a pyramid doing 180, 200, 220lb for 10, 8 and reps each.
Machine wide chest press: 3 sets of 20 reps at 135, with slow negatives.
Reverse curls, 50, 60, 70, 80lb, all sets to failure.

Wasn't my best workout, bit of a lack of energy and the shoulder/elbow pain didn't help. Back pumps have become a little more pronounced, so upped my taurine a little as well to see if it helps out. Overall i still feel that i want to push in the gym, my body just wasn't playing along. Weighed myself first thing monday morning, was around 215, think there's some water weight, did eat a lot of the weekend, that will probably come down as the week goes on.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21, 22

I'll combine these two days, i woke up on tuesday and still had some slight pain in my left elbow, so i'll take it a bit easier this week.

I did some back on Tuesday. Some of my lifts inlcuded:
Lat pull down: Did these with a narrower, palms neutral bar, i try and do a different bar/grip for these every week, 2 warmup sets for 12 reps, then moved up to 180 (12), 210 (10) and 240. I maxed out the lat pull down machine at 300lb, i only got 3 reps out, this was more of an ego thing, but i've never done that before.
Straight arm pull downs super set with pullups: did three of these, on my last set i could still knock out 8 reps on the pullups.
DB rows: 90, 100, 110, 125, most of the sets i could get 8-10 reps out, on 125 i did 6 reps a side
Rest of the workout was just some light machine work for high reps and some DB shrugs, no deadlifts or lower back work this week.

Wednesday i did some arms, didn't go heavy on any exercises, made sure to get in about 4 exercises each for tri's and bi's, kept the volume high to just get a good pump. The pumps on this product is really something else, i also feel that "pumped" look doesn't go away, even first thing in the morning you look like you just got out of the gym.

I've been feeling a little more tired this week, not sure if there's some lethargy from the stanopro, or just a result of the last few weeks (working long hours and working out pretty hard). Weight is still around 215, i think my vascularity is a little better, although it's hard to tell from photos. I've got just over 2 weeks left on this run, i took last night off and will do a lowkey shoulder workout tonight, maybe some legs tomorrow morning and then next week i might up my calories a little bit and push hard for the last two weeks to see where we get.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27

Did chest as always on Monday, really didn't feel like working out, felt very sluggish and lethargic, very similar to how i felt during my shoulder workout on Friday, but decided to push through and workout anyway.

Warmup: Cable crossovers: 5 sets of 15, along with some very light db side and front raises.
Decline bench press: 135 (12), 185 (10), 225 (8), 245 (4), 255 (4). 255 is the heaviest i've gone in a while on this exercise, was a nice surprise based on how i felt.
DB incline bench: 70 (16), 80 (12), 90 (8). These felt pretty good, i stopped at 90 as there was only a shitty bench available and i kept kind of sliding off of the bench.
Machine flyes: Worked up from 160 to 220, could pretty easily rep out over 10 reps on each set.
Hammer strength incline press: 2 sets of 225 for 12 each, then 2 sets of 12 at 275.
Reverse curls: 70, 80, 90 doing 15, 10, 5 reps.

I was a little worried that my lethargic feeling was caused by the stanopro, but seeing how well this workout went, i don't think it's to blame. I think it's more a consequence of other things (less sleep, diet related, etc). A little bit of "feel good" factor has disappeared in the last week, but pumps are still great and my vascularity is up, weight is still hovering around 213ish, so a little down from previously (up overall from 211 at the start). I think based on how things have gone so far, i think i prefer androsterone to epiandro, with epi i feel you feel good when you take it pwo, but with this product there's a more sustained feeling of well being and energy throughout your day. Another thing is i do think i get a little more irritated (shorter fuse), but that might just be a placebo thing too.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 28

Did back on Tuesday. The lethargic/tired feeling i had for a few days is gone, i started to just include a bit of carbs with my lunch, a few extra calories have seemed to do the trick.

Warmup: 5 sets rope straight arm pulldowns for 15 reps.
Reverse grip lat pulldown: 150 (12), 180 (10), 210 (10), 240 (8), 300 (3), the last set was just for my ego more than anything else.
Reverse grip pullups: 4 sets of 5
Deadlifts: 135 for 10, 225 for 8, 315 got stuck at 4, i've had some heavy back pumps the last 2 weeks on this, it definitely impacts back training a bit.
Single arm cable rows: just did 4 sets a side with pretty light weight and lots of reps
Hammer strength high row: 2 sets with 2 plates a side for 15, 2 sets with 3 plates a side for 10 reps.

Not the biggest back day ever, but still happy with the workout. I really wish i was a little more dedicated with cardio on this run, i've definitely added some definition on my upper body, abs non existent unfortunately, the timing of this run unfortunately coincided with a pretty rough time at work.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 30

Did some arms on Thursday. I felt like doing a variety of different exercises to keep things interesting, as lately for some reason training arms has become more of a chore, so i'm always looking at ways to change things up.

Warmup: 4 sets of rope pushdowns, 12 reps, 40lb on each set.
DB overhead extensions: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100; all sets for 10 reps except the last set, got 6 reps out. 100lb on this exercise is a PR for me.
Skull crushers: 3 sets of 12, 70, 80, 90; these felt really easy.
DB hammer curls: 50, 60, 70, 80, all sets for 12 reps except the last one, got about 6 out, i think 80lb on this exercise is about as heavy as i've ever gone.
Arm blaster curls: 3 sets of 10 at 70lb
Z bar curls with a narrower grip, 2 sets of 10 at 70lb
Finisher set: Cable curls with cable push downs, 3 sets to failure for both exercises.

I'm glad to report that lethargic feeling i've had is gone for good and i'm feeling very motivated and hungry to workout. I didn't expect much of this workout as i went pretty late at night, so really just wanted to get the workout in, but it turned out to be a very good arm workout. Even when not taking pwo's, with this product, you always feel like you have an extra rep or an extra set left in the tank.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 31

As on most weeks, i did shoulders on Friday. I've still kept my dosage at 3 a day, i've kept this consistent throughout the run. I've thought about maybe upping to 4 a day for the last week of the cycle, but decided against that to rather extend my run to about 40 days.

Warmups: 10lb db side raises, rear delt flyes and front raises, just do lots of reps to get my shoulders moving and warmed up.
DB shoulder press: 60 (8), 70 (8), 80 (8), 90 (5), 100 (2). 100 is a PR for me, my previous best was 95, but i felt the weights were moving really good, so i decided to try 100 and luckily made it, i'm pretty chuffed with this.
DB side raises: I did 3 drop sets, 8 reps per weight, 45, 30, 25
DB front raises: 50 for 8, 60 for 8, was kind of done after 2 sets.
Behind the neck press machine: 3 sets at 225, all sets to failure (around 10 reps)
Face pulls: 4 sets to failure.

Overall really happy with this workout, got a PR, and was able to do some good volume on my other exercises. Pumps continue to be amazing, i feel on some sets i have to stop earlier just because i get too pumped. Weights are moving really well, even on days when i don't expect a whole lot from a workout. I've had to up my taurine intake a little, back pumps are still pretty rough. I've got more or less one week left on this run, I'm pretty bummed that this run is almost over, it's been pretty fun up to now.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 35

I took Monday off due to a late day at work, so moved my normal chest day to Tuesday. I had a big carb meal on monday night and carbs on Tuesday afternoon to try get more out of this workout.

Warmup: 4 sets of cable crossovers and some light side and front raises.
DB incline bench: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 105, all sets for 6 reps. I was a little bummed i didn't try 110, might have been able to do it, but the 100s didn't feel that great, so just did 105, which still equalled my PR from earlier in this run.
Decline bench: 155, 205 and 245 for 8, 4 reps at 255 and 1 at 265, this is the heaviest i've gone in a long time.
Machine flyes: 180, 200, 220 all for 12 reps.
Skull crushers: 70, 80, 90 all for 12
Tricep pushdowns: 4 sets to failure.

I had to mix in some tri's on this day since i'll only get in 3 workouts this week due to a hiking trip over the weekend. Very happy with this workout, i keep hitting good numbers and i'm able to keep the intensity up throughout a workout.

The only sides i can really mention is the back pumps, they've been pretty bad the last few weeks. I'm also not sure if it's external factors (work etc.), but i do feel like i get irritated very quickly, i feel my fuse is pretty short at this stage. Maybe a slight drop in libido in the last week, but those are about the only bad things i can say about this product.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems like this has been treating you pretty well aside from the back pumps. Did you get back pumps on the other andro products you’ve used before?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like this has been treating you pretty well aside from the back pumps. Did you get back pumps on the other andro products you’ve used before?
i had some on my last andro 4/epi andro run, but it was much a lot less than now. the 4 andro product i ran last time had some androsterone in as well (at a much lower dose than this), so maybe it's a reaction i get from androsterone?

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 36

I took juice daddy pwo last night, and for some reason i felt a little wired on it (doesn't normally happen, my pwo meal was a bit smaller than normal, so maybe that's it), i had some elbow and shoulder pain after last night's workout, so i decided to rather do some more volume instead of trying to go super heavy for my back workout.

Warmup: rope straight arm pull downs, 4 sets of 15
Lat pulldowns: 150, 180, 210 (all for 12), 240 (got about 6) and then dropped down to 180, 150, 120 going to failure and holding the contraction at the bottom of the rep.
Pullups: went for underhand pullups, two sets of 7, two sets of 5
Barbell rows: 135 for 15, 225 for 10, 275 for 6
Hammer strength rows: just did two plates a side, did a giant set where i did 7 reps a side, and kept going down to 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 without any rest.
Barbell shrugs: 225 for 12 reps, 3 sets
DB shrugs: Did one drop set doing 100, 90, 80, all to failure.

Not the heaviest workout, but i like doing a lot of volume. I feel my back training hasn't gotten that much better, in large due to the back pump issues, which is why i've rather been focused on volume for back. Only one more workout before the run ends, i'll finish my last few days doing a hiking trip, hopefully it helps me for that too!