What are my best AAS options to run with TRT dose if I’m sensitive to elevated E2 / tanked HDL

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

Bit of a back story

Been on TRT for about 7 years now.

120mg test E
1000 iu HCG
1mg Adex.

My labs when on TRT only seem to be ok if I’m consistent with dosage.

Recently ran just a 4 week cycle of var

20/30/30/40. Was gonna run 8 weeks but did bloods half way through and my HDL came back at 33. LDL was normal. Because of my HDL I stopped half way. (Currently regularly taking niacin / omegas / Coq10 to try to get it back up)

Also my E2 was 240 (I attribute this to improper timing / laziness with my ADEX)I’ve always been a sensitive converter to E2. Best reading I’ve ever had was 110 (never had high E side effects interestingly enough)

My question is. I’m looking for an AAS to add to my TRT dose that’ll give me a little extra boost without completely trashing my lipids and E2 specifically. Not looking for freakish results just a little something extra for lean mass enhancement and muscle hardness.

My other values were all normal including RBC CBC WBC.

Liver / prostate / kidneys / thyroid all good as well

Debating getting my doc to prescribe me more test and maybe just bump that up and coast on it long term to see if it has any effect. But I’d love to try something else

Any suggestions?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1-andro is a great easily had option. Very mild as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Masteron
Primo
Anavar

Possibly eq

Otc legal options (ph or sarm)
epiandro
Lgd
Rad 140
And maybe s23

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A non gear but very effective trt add on is injectable l carnatine. Hgh would also be a homerun

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
A non gear but very effective trt add on is injectable l carnatine. Hgh would also be a homerun
Like the same L carnitine you can buy in capsules at the drug store?

Would you be able to provide some more info here?

What it does specifically / how to get it as an injectable considering I’m assuming it’s legal OTC

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Like the same L carnitine you can buy in capsules at the drug store?

Would you be able to provide some more info here?

What it does specifically / how to get it as an injectable considering I’m assuming it’s legal OTC
Yes, excpt its damn near useless orally, at least for the reasons we want. Theres no amount of oral l carn you can take that will match any dose of injectable carn.

300-500mg a day will do a lot for fat loss and some endurence. For some ppl it improves sex drive and performance, better recovery, better sleep ect, theres a laundry list. I do 500mg 4-5x week. Pre workout with some simple carbs. Or you could takevit with a little insulin. The insulin spike helps shuttle it into the muscle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Note: it makes you sweat more. Il be drenched on cardio days, even a lifting session with short rest il be sweating on carn pre workout

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Yes, excpt its damn near useless orally, at least for the reasons we want. Theres no amount of oral l carn you can take that will match any dose of injectable carn.

300-500mg a day will do a lot for fat loss and some endurence. For some ppl it improves sex drive and performance, better recovery, better sleep ect, theres a laundry list. I do 500mg 4-5x week. Pre workout with some simple carbs. Or you could takevit with a little insulin. The insulin spike helps shuttle it into the muscle

Do you mix the OTC powder with an injectable oil? Or can you buy it as an injectable compound

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you mix the OTC powder with an injectable oil? Or can you buy it as an injectable compound
Check dm's regardless of what you read you wann pin it IM. Sub q works but it burns like a bitch and we want a fast spike, sub q is slow

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP, what’s the reason for 1000iu’s of HCG? I guessing that’s the reason for high estrogen issues, if it’s only to keep your sperm healthy 250-500iu is enough.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
OP, what’s the reason for 1000iu’s of HCG? I guessing that’s the reason for high estrogen issues, if it’s only to keep your sperm healthy 250-500iu is enough.
That’s exactly it. Still want to have kids.

Good to know. Maybe I’ll try bringing it down.

I’ll try dripping to 250 2x a week with my T injections!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I completely missed that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s exactly it. Still want to have kids.

Good to know. Maybe I’ll try bringing it down.

I’ll try dripping to 250 2x a week with my T injections!
A lot of people will tell you that frequency is more important than total dosage with hcg.

I don't use hcg, havnt in years, But Ive heard a lot of people tell me they have a better responce doing 125-250 eod then a higher dose 1-2× week

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people will tell you that frequency is more important than total dosage with hcg.

I don't use hcg, havnt in years, But Ive heard a lot of people tell me they have a better responce doing 125-250 eod then a higher dose 1-2× week
Very excited to give this a shot. My last labs that showed 240 e2 I was actually doing 1000iu in a single dose once a week. Maybe that was it

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Yes, that’s (most likely) the reason for high E. I would start with 250iu 2x week.
Do you think I should keep my Ai Dose the same on this new protocol? Since my labs (240e2) I’ve actually been doing .5mg adex 2x per week 500iu HCG 2x a week same time. and using DIM every day. This past few days I’m dealing with low libido and some ED. Am I tanking my E2 you think rn?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Very excited to give this a shot. My last labs that showed 240 e2 I was actually doing 1000iu in a single dose once a week. Maybe that was it
I can almost gurentee its part of the issue
Do you think I should keep my Ai Dose the same on this new protocol? Since my labs (240e2) I’ve actually been doing .5mg adex 2x per week 500iu HCG 2x a week same time. and using DIM every day. This past few days I’m dealing with low libido and some ED. Am I tanking my E2 you think rn?
I would keep everything else the same or your creating too many variables

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When are you planning on getting your HDL checked again? Personally, I always get bloodwork done prior to adding another compound/ starting a new cycle to make sure everything is back to normal.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
When are you planning on getting your HDL checked again? Personally, I always get bloodwork done prior to adding another compound/ starting a new cycle to make sure everything is back to normal.
Have an apt with doc on the 14th. Will prob get early in the new year.

Totally agree. Gonna give L carnatine a shot for now until then. Once I get my labs done it all is clear I’m gonna run something in mid Jan to spring hopefully. Trying to weigh out my options right now

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long have you ran that AI/DIM protocol? High Estrogen can give ED sides, but so can low 🤷🏻‍♂️

I would take a break from the DIM, keep the AI and start 250iu HCG 2x, retest after 4 weeks and go from there. 240e2 is high.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
How long have you ran that AI/DIM protocol? High Estrogen can give ED sides, but so can low

I would take a break from the DIM, keep the AI and start 250iu HCG 2x, retest after 4 weeks and go from there. 240e2 is high.
DIM has been added for only about 2 weeks. I’ll drop it and adjust my HCG