Best beginners cycle - AAS, PH or SARMS for someone not on TRT, & why?

Jbone123

Awards
As the title suggests, what is the best beginners cycle for someone who is not on TRT and in your opinion for building muscle, strength & recomposition?

Does this cycle involve AAS, PH or SARMS?

What would be the dosage, cycle length and PCT?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As the title suggests, what is the best beginners cycle for someone who is not on TRT and in your opinion for building muscle, strength & recomposition?

Does this cycle involve AAS, PH or SARMS?

What would be the dosage, cycle length and PCT?

I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk. Your question is a bit like someone saying I want to get into racing how do I build a race car and learn how to drive it. You can't expect someone to take time out of their day to spoon feed you how to run gear 101. Plus with no background, goals, and training history it's not even possible to give a good answer.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is going to sound so bad and I really don't mean it to but if you have to ask yourself that than you're not ready for any of them, one of the best quotes I ever heard from an old coach of mine is if you have to ask yourself, " am I ready for a cycle? " then the answer is no

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
maybe try bull testicles. I keep seeing liver king eat balls

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree 100% with the above. That being said:

IMO, you go with the compound that has been in use medically since the early 1930's. The compound we KNOW the absolute most about scientifically. The one that has been in human bodies since day one. The compound that costs so little it is highly unlikely to be completely faked out substituted with another hormone that is unknown.

TESTOSTERONE

ANYONE who tries to sell you on the idea of taking a chemical that has been abandoned by the pharma companies with the largest vested interest in it's success is doing just that SELLING YOU. Anyone arguing that a chemical foreign to the human body that has barely been researched in humans, if at all, is way off IMO. Yes all the other options have a purpose and a use but to push any of them, even human grade approved AAS, before starting with testosterone is a mistake IMO.

Take it from the guy who started with tren pellets and insulin as his first shot you want to start this game at square one. Be safe.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My advice would be to train for at least 3 years natural instead of jumping into a cycle after you have been lifting for 6 months. Dudes who start training and juicing from the start get problems and injuries every time.

Focus on training for strength..... Shoot for 5 reps per set (after multiple warm up sets with less weight)..... Track your progress on any one of those free training log apps right on your phone. If you eat healthy, sleep a lot and see steady strength gains, you should be able to gain lean mass naturally for a few years straight before doing a cycle.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
500 mgs test 12 weeks. Arimidex and ralox on hand in case. Clomid or nolva for pct. Others gave good advice and you should research what can possibly happen before messing with gear. Also if I could do my first cycle over again I would of went even longer but was nervous then. I'd probably go 16-20 weeks if I could do it over.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
500 mgs test 12 weeks. Arimidex and ralox on hand in case. Clomid or nolva for pct. Others gave good advice and you should research what can possibly happen before messing with gear. Also if I could do my first cycle over again I would of went even longer but was nervous then. I'd probably go 16-20 weeks if I could do it over.
I would have him start lower to assess how his body reacts. Week one 200mg. No issues? Week 2 300mg. No issues? Week 3 stay with 300 for the cycle or 400 max. I think people jump to 500 way to quick and the goal, IMO, should be a basic cycle devoid of sides with ideally zero ancillary drug use. Just my opinion.

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
Agrre
I would have him start lower to assess how his body reacts. Week one 200mg. No issues? Week 2 300mg. No issues? Week 3 stay with 300 for the cycle or 400 max. I think people jump to 500 way to quick and the goal, IMO, should be a basic cycle devoid of sides with ideally zero ancillary drug use. Just my opinion.
Agreed, honestly start at 200mg/wk because at that dosage I got very high BP (170/120) after two weeks without AI. My normal BP is 110/70. I'm very sensitive to androgens, so for me, even 75 mg/wk TRT is a noticable improvement over natty in terms of vascularity, endurance, and strength.

Johndo314314

Johndo314314

Awards
On 70 mg/wk my Total Test is like 900, while other people would hardly be in normal range at same dosage. Everybody responds differently...it's your body, take the time and have the patience to figure out which dosages work best for your unique biochemistry!