tamoxifen citrate liquid question

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I have bought/used two bottles of liquid tamoxifen citrate from a website with the initials L.N. The liquid looks exactly like milk and tastes like a fireball (those red cinammon sugar balls that feel hot in your mouth.) There is no separation that I can see although I have shaken it up real thoroughly before each dose.

Yesturday my tamoxifen from custom came (great service, BTW...three days shipping to PA.) This solution is pink and not milky at all. It's kind of transparent.

I'm guessing that these two products simply dissolve the tamoxifen into a different solution and use different flavoring which explains why they appear and smell completely different.

I guess what I'm asking is whether anybody else has seen/used a tamoxifen citrate research chem that was a white liquid. I've still got 3/4 of a bottle of the "milky" looking tamoxifen and I'm in the middle of PCT...

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Yesturday my tamoxifen from custom came (great service, BTW...three days shipping to PA.) This solution is pink and not milky at all. It's kind of transparent.
Ditto Custom
I got my three days to Florida. Props to Custom for some great customer service.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I could not really comment on other products as I have no clue what they use as a solution.

btatedash

Awards
i've got the cn stuff and it's just like you describe. haven't seen/heard about the ln kind

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses, guys.

I'm probably just being overly skeptical...my PCT with this "milky" looking tamoxifen has been a good experience and this company did come recommended from another board...although it may be the PaCT by BSL carrying all the weight (I'm using 20mg. of tamoxifen and 1/2 of the recommended dosage of PaCT.)

Going forward I'll just stick with custom.

Thanks again.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Most if not all of LN's solutions are "milky". They've always worked for me, so no problems... (although I think pricing could certainly be better)