Painful Gyno, purchased Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate and Letro

ineedhelp

Awards
Issue:
I am not on any type of prohormone/steroid/etc. nor have been. I have always had excessive breast tissue as a child up through high school and took up weightlifting to combat/hide my gyno. I was always on the chubby side, so i just saw it as more of an weight/fat issue than having excess breast tissue.

Now in my mid twenties, my Gyno was less of an issue, although just as previlent as before because I have "grown around it" in terms of chest development...

All was well until about the last couple weeks. I stopped lifting due to back pain caused by a car accident (got rear ended by a driver going highway speeds in my Chevelle - total loss). Soon after/for the last couple weeks my breasts were in/have been in horrible pain and extremely sensitive to touch. The sensitivity has reduced greatly over time but I have noticed the increase in size of my breasts/under nipples (large lumps). I have ruled out it being Prolactin related, so after much research I have decided to go with a Nolvadex/Letrozole regiment. I purchased both Tamoxifen Citrate and Letrozole from a trusted Chemical Research source. As well as Vitamin B6 which I have been taking 8x100mg throughout the day for 3 days now

I am looking to give the Letro/Nolvadex combination a try due to the lack of money and insurance. In my research I saw many other AIs and Serms used, yet decided to going with combo due to how commonly it has been used by the bodybuilding community (Not saying it is the best way to go about things, just the most tested/tried way in my opinion). Also I am well aware of the side effects as well which are attributed to the Estrogen crushing effects of Letrozole.

I have not been able to find a protocol in terms of use for Liquid Letro and Liquid Nolva / and their dosing to combat Gyno (preexisting and currently active in terms of growth).

These are my supplies:
Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 30ml [Liquid Physical State]
Letrozole 2.5mg x 30ml [Liquid Physical State]

How would I go about making the most of these two compounds in the quantities given? Any help would be extremely appreciated! The harder the dosing would be better, I understand usually would would be used together then one tapered before the other - correct?

Thank You
I will definitely be giving updates on how everything is going in regards to the reduction/reversal of my Gyno

ineedhelp

Awards
I guess i'm going to have to "wing it", I'm thinking to build up at:

Week 1:
Day 1: .25mg Letro
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
10/09/13 Day 6: 2.5mg Letro
Day 7: 2.5mg Letro

Week 2, 3, 4 (21 Days/Total 52.5mg): 2.5mg Everyday (Will shorten down to the point where gyno is gone, +5 days to be sure)

Week 5+ (Total 12mg Remaining):
Day 1: 2.5mg Letro
Day 2: 2.0mg Letro
Day 3: 2.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 1.5mg Letro
Day 6: .50mg Letro
Day 7: .50mg Letro
Day 8: .50mg Letro
Day 9: .25mg Letro
Day 10: .25mg Letro

Could help me impliment the usage of Nolvadex/Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate into this? Possibly starting a few weeks in and ending much later than the Letro to prevent any estrogen rebounds. Thank you

ineedhelp

Awards
I'm thinking 20mg everyday starting at the begining of Week 5
so...

Week 5: 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate (Every Day)
Week 6: 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate (Every Day)
Week 7: 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate (Every Day)
Week 8: 10mg Tamoxifen Citrate (Every Day)
Week 9: 10mg Tamoxifen Citrate (Every Day)
Week 10: 10mg Tamoxifen Citrate (Every Other Day)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start nolva same day as letro.

20mg.

Start letro at 1.25mg

ineedhelp

Awards
Start nolva same day as letro.

20mg.

Start letro at 1.25mg
I was going off the Letrozole Protocol most commonly found online:

www dot ironmagazineforums dot com/research-chemicals/144789-letro-protocol.html

which states:
Letro and the Estrogen Rebound:
With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone:estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT.
also recommends the building up of Letro starting at 0.25mg

is this protocol wrong, if so why?

Thank You

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I was going off the Letrozole Protocol most commonly found online:

www dot ironmagazineforums dot com/research-chemicals/144789-letro-protocol.html

which states:

also recommends the building up of Letro starting at 0.25mg

is this protocol wrong, if so why?

Thank You
I personally started my letro at 1mg then bumped it from there.
I was more concerned with tapering down to ensure no post estro rebound..
Follow up with a 4 week cycle of nolva. It worked for me, hopefully it will work for you
Good luck!

ineedhelp

Awards
I personally started my letro at 1mg then bumped it from there.
I was more concerned with tapering down to ensure no post estro rebound..
Follow up with a 4 week cycle of nolva. It worked for me, hopefully it will work for you
Good luck!
Thank you sir! How much Letro did you bump up to? How long did you run it for before tapering? I hear it kills your sex drive, so I would like to use it only as long as needed (the less the better, depending how long it takes to be gyno free - then taper as well as I can)
After that is done go through all of the Nolva.

How long did it take to regain your sex drive and how well did it work in regards to your gyno?

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Thank you sir! How much Letro did you bump up to? How long did you run it for before tapering? I hear it kills your sex drive, so I would like to use it only as long as needed (the less the better, depending how long it takes to be gyno free - then taper as well as I can)
After that is done go through all of the Nolva.

How long did it take to regain your sex drive and how well did it work in regards to your gyno?
Went up to 2.5 mgs for 3 weeks. My sex drive came back to normal around week 2 of nolva.

ineedhelp

Awards
Went up to 2.5 mgs for 3 weeks. My sex drive came back to normal around week 2 of nolva.
I'm slightly pessimistic because of the gyno being something that has always bothered me (even before it recently became active once again, for reasons i still can't wrap my head around) i'll be amazed if it can be removed through a non-surgical approach. It's great news that you had positive results using Letro/Nolvadex. Had you caught your Gyno in its early stages, or was it already well set in before starting the hormonal regiment?

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Early stages. I got delayed gyno..noticed my right nipple was getting soar and puffy. Then I could feel the quarter sized lump start to develop. That's when I knew I had to jump on letro ASAP.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just throwing this out there, due to the accident are there any pain meds or any other prescription med you are taking that could trigger the gyno?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
letro tabs and research chems are dosed usually at 2.5mg per tab (or 2.5 per ML) if you split this 4 ways, it comes out to .625mg (so this would be .25ml for your research chem), so I don't know how you're going to get it .25mg.

are you just going to taste the liquid with your tounge on top the hole in the bottle?

I recommend .625mg e/d for those looking to use letro as an everyday ai. If you want to remove the gyno, you want to destroy estrogen, and you use the nolva in order to block the receptor from any rebound, as well as use the minor interaction the serm has with the er to stave off the sides you're going to see from letrozole.

when I recommend users using letro e/d on a cycle of non aromatizing compounds, I recommend clomid, d/t it having a bit more interaction than the other newer serms.

but nolva, torem, and raloxifene are better serms to use when dealing with gyno.

prob the newest combo is letro an raloxifene, but nolva an letro works well.

take my advice or not. it's your man boobs.
I know what I said will work.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my second week of Letro at 2.5mg. Holy hell, my whole body aches. Be prepared.

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
How did you rule out prolactin as the culprit? Blood test?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I was using Nolva at 20mg per day along side of it. I've read earlier today that I shouldn't be. I only took 10mg tonight to start a taper down. Planning on starting the Nolva again once I get the gyno spot under control and start tapering down the letro. Do you have any input?

rphash49

Awards
I don't see this working for pre existing gyno you have had your whole life. From the medical studies I have read you have between a 70%-80% chance of reduction when using letro on gyno that has developed less than 36 months ago. Over 36 months it is basically not shown to be effective at all. While I can see it being worth the try and I truly hope it does work, you may have to face the fact that only surgery will solve this problem. Once the surgery is done an AI would best be used to keep it from returning. Also reducing bodyfat may help reducing visible gyno.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was using Nolva at 20mg per day along side of it. I've read earlier today that I shouldn't be. I only took 10mg tonight to start a taper down. Planning on starting the Nolva again once I get the gyno spot under control and start tapering down the letro. Do you have any input?
I do use it with letro, and recomend it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see this working for pre existing gyno you have had your whole life. From the medical studies I have read you have between a 70%-80% chance of reduction when using letro on gyno that has developed less than 36 months ago. Over 36 months it is basically not shown to be effective at all. While I can see it being worth the try and I truly hope it does work, you may have to face the fact that only surgery will solve this problem. Once the surgery is done an AI would best be used to keep it from returning. Also reducing bodyfat may help reducing visible gyno.
Once that hard lump is formed, there is no way to remove it without surgery.

You can shrink it to where it's much less visible.

rphash49

Awards
Once that hard lump is formed, there is no way to remove it without surgery.

You can shrink it to where it's much less visible.
I would guess it has probably solidified by now if he has been dealing with it his whole life. I wonder what his bf% is

ineedhelp

Awards
letro tabs and research chems are dosed usually at 2.5mg per tab (or 2.5 per ML) if you split this 4 ways, it comes out to .625mg (so this would be .25ml for your research chem), so I don't know how you're going to get it .25mg.

are you just going to taste the liquid with your tounge on top the hole in the bottle?
1.0ml is 2.5mg of letro, I have a needle-less syringe with 10 increments to 1.0ml - so filling the syringe to the 0.1ml mark would be 0.25mg of letro...

ineedhelp

Awards
I would guess it has probably solidified by now if he has been dealing with it his whole life. I wonder what his bf% is
I'm not sure what my body fat is, not too too high (I hope lol). I'm 5ft 8 and my weight ranged between 175-185lb, decent squat, bench press is about 315lb for 5-6 reps at the end of a workout. Ive always been into powerlifting (had the highest bench in my high school when I was younger, which I think sparked the powerlifting trend), now Im looking to lean out a bit and focus my lifts/diet on asthetics.
The problem is I had two stages of Gyno, one at puberty(when I was 14-15 years old) which only left a minimal amount of fat compared to this recent "outbreak" of gyno (at age 22). The gyno that just set in at the end of last month has left my nipples sensitive to this day and hard lumps. I would be more than happy getting back to how my gyno was post puberty - minimal. I started my first dose of Letro today, lets see how this goes.

ineedhelp

Awards
just took my 6th dosage about an hour ago of 2.5mg

so far the sensitivity on the left side is gone, and the right side has been cut in more than half. all seems well...

no major joint pain of yet. libido has actually stayed the same! harness has increased... but the strength of my ejaculations has been cut in half. less sperm, as well as its consistency being off.