painful/numb hands on cycle - help

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey,

.. i do sarm cycles off and on and also have a new job. ..

during my last sarm cycle, ...which consisted of 25mg RAD, 15mg YK11, and 5 pumps dermacrine...i experienced a huge problem:

when i worked hard with my hands, and was on those sarms, my hands got into a condition where they became numb all the time, and started hurting real bad. there was 1 week where i slept only 1 hour per night, because of my hands. after ignoring it for 1 week, i was in sharp pain and could barely move my hands and couldn't go to work. i went to the doctor and stayed at home for a week. it went away completely after 2 days of not working. when i started working again it immediately came back but a week later my cycle was finished, and it disappeared magically as i layed off the sarms.

so i dont have it when i just work without sarms, or take sarms without working, but when i work and do sarms at the same time, its unbearable.

i think it might have to do with water retention or something like forearm pumps, i'm not sure.

of course i want to do another cycle, in about 2 months, and work...does anybody know what i could do to do a cycle without that problem?

Last edited:
G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is your job? It sounds like it could be carpal tunnel or tendonitis.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got the Covid vaccine and since have had transient numbness in hands radiating from my forearms. Did you get vaccinated recently?

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got vaccinated in March, but no side effects like that. I read that YK-11 has joint pain as a really common side effect, so you could try dropping the dose or stopping it completely.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your job? It sounds like it could be carpal tunnel or tendonitis.
its something along those lines but its aggrevated by sarm use. like i said its unnoticable when i work without sarms, or take sarms without working, when i work while on sarms it breaks out, after 2-3 days of working, and goes away after 3-4 days off. so it never really goes away unless i stay home from work

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think its muscle pumps.. once that **** cramps up ... it can be very painful. i sometimes get this from swinging a hammer, the worst though is msten makes my abs cramp up so tight and sometimes can be very painful