Taking T3 or T4 a no-no ?

bobbyn

Awards
I was reading another forum and they were talking about taking T3 and or T4 with hgh for optimum results...the post went on to say that most of the hgh benifit is wasted with out it.

Is this something that is suported by anti aging protocal?

dr john?

bob

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I was reading another forum and they were talking about taking T3 and or T4 with hgh for optimum results...the post went on to say that most of the hgh benifit is wasted with out it.

Is this something that is suported by anti aging protocal?

dr john?

bob
Hi Bob;
Post link to that discussion.
-----------------
From previous discussions I was left with impression, that when one starts TRT, the best way would be to do that in following order:
Adrenals (DHEA, Cortisol)
Thyroid (Armour)
Gonads (HCG, Testosterone (in that order)
estrogen and DHT management (DIM+I3C) TMG,
possibly (as last resort), Arimidex, Avodart
after about 9 months to a year when there is good or relatively good control of the above check IGF-1, if low use
HGH in physiological amount
----------------
When treating adrenals, start with DHEA, get it to about 500.
I could use good and concise explanation on getting adrenals into best shape. So far I think that, there is a little one can do about, if they are weak. The only help is to use Cortef up to 20mg/day for long time, 6mo to a year, to help adrenals get rested. On a end of that period make attempt to wean out of Cortef, if successful (rarely) Adrenals are "cured". Amount of cortisol in the body determines total amount of work body is capable of producing so it is important to train only as much as recovery allows. Probably extra amount of sleep may increase amount of cortisol, somewhat.
-------------------
Please help me understand Adrenals better.

BigTom

Awards
Why do so many use it then, Dr John?

Dr. John,
I've been told by long term bodybuilders that using T4,
not T3, enhances hgh function greatly. One fellow said it made all the differance in the world. "Doubled the Gh effect." MANY other BB's say thesame. These are reliable seasoned vets.
Why are they wrong?
If there have been no case studies, well, then there are no case studies. But the concept / theory seems to make sense.
Can I draw your fire?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only sense that I can make of it is that unless thyroid is working properly, HRT will be less effective, and that includes T and HGH therapy.