Do you have any idea of what supplements do Hollywood celebrities are taking?

stronghdol

Awards
Do you have any idea of what supplements do Hollywood celebrities are taking?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Small amounts oft test, gh and probably some winstrol twords the end. I've watch several podcasts way back in the day with celebrity trainers who would talk about there clients transformations and there all similar.

There transformations are more the fact that there training 3 times a day with personal trainers and personal chefs to have all there meals ready. And most of the trainers said there guys were on low doses of test and some gh with things like anavar and winstrol in the mix to peak. Basically it's there job. Also they have all professional photos to make them look better then they really are because 99% of them are still not very impressive in person.

Perfect example is wolverine, Hugh jackman is like 6'2 and at his biggest was only about 190lbs. But with great camera shots and the majority of the cast being built average he appears to be jacked

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Depending on the celebrity and fitness goal could be a wide range of things, also being celebrities they will still lie about any PED and exogenous hormone use, aside from whatever pre-workout or nutrition supps they take.

I think your question should be directed to some specific actors that have gone through some physical transformation for a role (muscle up, lean out)?

Lol see above from @Smont who did you a solid whilst I typed this..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I met Mark Wahlberg once when he was being posted up looking huge in photos and in person I was shocked at how small he looked. I agree that there is a huge piece being the unlimited training time and chefs, but many times it is picture angles and making them look as good as possible.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I met Mark Wahlberg once when he was being posted up looking huge in photos and in person I was shocked at how small he looked. I agree that there is a huge piece being the unlimited training time and chefs, but many times it is picture angles and making them look as good as possible.
It's all about the good lighting ;)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah he’s a small guy. And when he did Pain and Gain, everyone talked about how much he bulked, but he just got fat.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Funny enough I saw him on a golf course a couple of weeks ago, he had long sleeve and pants on but you could tell he’s in shape and have muscles. He’s short but definitely in shape.

Most celebrity bodies can be obtained fairly easy with some discipline but I would like to know what The Rock’s diet&”supplement” regimen is… 🤔