Back after awhile: what are y’all taking?

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t been on the forum in quite awhile. What’s everyone taking these days? What’s the new, effective stuff out there? What do you suggest?

Side note: I’ve done a couple of andro cycles and sarms. I’ve also loved Follidrone.

Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t been on the forum in quite awhile. What’s everyone taking these days? What’s the new, effective stuff out there? What do you suggest?

Side note: I’ve done a couple of andro cycles and sarms. I’ve also loved Follidrone.

Thanks!
Please only click the post button once.
If it seems like it didn't post ... It did.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got it. You’re all good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
There are a lot of great products available, and a lot of which ones are best for the person just depends on individual goals.

Last year, I was just able to start back training after being run over by a car in 2022. It broke my shoulder and shattered my right tibia which came out through the calf muscle, so I was in a wheelchair for awhile and then had to learn how to walk again. During that period, I let myself go w the inactivity and depression and gained a lot of fat and lost a lot of muscle.

Last February, I started cleaning my diet up and lost 40 lbs. from Feb. 15th to June 15th with just diet and supplements - my diet was cleaner, but not really overly strict.

Note: M-Test, Optimize-T, and Epi-Plex are year round supplements for me as part of my general health regimen.

My supplement regimen varied a little bit during the time, but the constants were:
  • Lean Edge
  • Thermo Scorch
  • LipoVantage
  • Reduce XT
  • LipoVantage & Thermagize XT (rotated one bottle one then one bottle of the other)
  • GlucoVantage XT
  • TTA-500
  • Forskolin XT
^^^ I was very, very happy with my results for not being able to train and my diet not being overly strict.

Then in June I was able to start back working out again and had to take things kind of easy. My first stack back to working out was:
  • Recomp20
  • Ecdy-Plex
^^^ I was still doing some of my fat loss supplements overlapped in with these and was very happy with the recomp benefits in continuing to get leaner and building back some muscle.

That lead me into the big stack I ran, which is the best results I've gotten with any natural stack I've ever ran - and I know it was more than most people would use at one time, but I needed to get back in shape for both my physical and mental health:
  • Anabolic XT
  • Anabolic Effect
  • Pepti-Plex
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT
  • Recomp20
^^^ The results were by far the best results I've ever gotten off of any natural stack ever. I was able to build back a lot of muscle, got a lot of my strength back, and was able to continue to lose fat. I had an emphasis on slowly easing back into conditioning and flexibility too.

I'm getting ready to start back on close to the exact same stack here shortly.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

my current stack not pictured creatine hcl & gaba

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
XPG Ursa Gel/Epicatechin Gel/Supress-C/Curcuprime Gel
Apex Alchemy Mass Shift
SNS Glucovantage XT/PEA Relief
+ the regular staples

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here's a breakdown of some popular products by categories, along with some links for anyone that wants to learn more about them:

Natural Anabolic Muscle Builders:
Natural Testosterone Boosters:
Recomp (Building Muscle/Losing Fat):

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fat Loss Formulas - Stimulant Free - Fat Loss & Appetite Control:
Fat Loss Formulas - Stimulant based - Energy, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss:
Fat Loss - Topical/td:
Fat Loss - Single Ingredient Products:
I hope that this list helps anyone interested in learning more about products and helping pick the ones that work best for them.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steroids. Mostly everyone is on steroids.

I really like Apex Alchemy Epichaos daily with CEL Epi-Plex PWO.

SNS Lean Edge is one of rhe best cutting supps out there. So much bang for your buck.

Creatine HCL and betaine anhydrous are still solid staples.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fat Loss Formulas - Stimulant Free - Fat Loss & Appetite Control:
Fat Loss Formulas - Stimulant based - Energy, Appetite Control, & Fat Loss:
Fat Loss - Topical/td:
Fat Loss - Single Ingredient Products:
I hope that this list helps anyone interested in learning more about products and helping pick the ones that work best for them.
Quick and easy way to search and learn about all the awesome SNS products to! :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick and easy way to search and learn about all the awesome SNS products to! :)
i was actually thinking about creating a separate post for this info .. thanks for reminder.