T-Alpha & Mass Addiction Amplified Stack

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna run some stuff by Anabolic Addiction.

T-Alpha & Mass Addiction Amplified Stack

My list of basic’s Vit E, Vit C, Multi (generic), Protien Shakes, Fish Oil
Creatine and BCAA. I also use a regiment of supp’s for cardio support consisting of CoQ10 and Hawthornberry extract.

I’m interested, if any, effect upon Libido, Energy, Attitude (during workouts), Overall well being.

Currently at 196.5 lbs. I’m a 6’ tall ectomorph (tall/thin) 45yo male.

I’m going to be using the Insanity training dvd’s in combination with the power 90 routine. The Insanity is more for cardio and getting lean. I’m mixing in the power 90 using a weighted vest and wrist weights to increase definition and tone. Workouts are between 30 to 45 min in duration.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

Question, will you be doing the DVDs on top of lifting or is the lifting incorporated in the DvD?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mostly just the dvds

but may play with the wgts when cardio gets too much

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
In as well...

Good luck

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked Mass Addiction AMp. Made me feel fuller and I like the addition of foreskolin.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
T-AlpHa: Extreme Growth + Endurance + Stamina

Epimedium Sagittatum, Maca, Macuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) , Polypodium Vulgare, Tongkat Ali, Saw Palmetto, Muira Puama, L-Arginine HCL, Panax Ginseng

Serving size = 2 caps. these are some big caps ! (not a problem for me) the clear plastic cap is filled completely too.

Going to split up dose 1 upon waking and the other preworkout.

The Mass Addicition Amplified is 4 per day. dose timing around 6, 11, 3, 10.

Typical diet.

Morning:
protein shake made w 2% milk and egg whites
green tea (brewed) w 2 sugars
scrambled eggs usually topped with katchup or hot sauce. Wed is hash day
fruit -1/2 cup sliced pineapple, cantelope.
20 oz sports drink (like G2 or powerzero)

Mid morning
oatmeal (Kashi, go lean has 9G protien)
20 oz bcaa mix sipped

Mid day (lunch)
apple
Tuna, celery seed, relish, black pepper

Snack
mixed nuts
V8 (low sodium) 8 0z

Dinner
typically meat - burger, steak, pork loin, or seafood haddock, salmon, shrimp.
last night was pinwheels - sirloin strips (prepped and flattened) rolled with spinich, cheese, and bacon, rolled into a wheel and tied with cooking string to keep it in place.
side dishes were mashed potatoes and turnip topped with real butter and black pepper

Nightime snack
salsa and corn chips. typically its deli salsa or tostitoes but I add in Franks buffalow hot wing sauce and minced garlic to spice it up a notch, I like spicy.
other substitutes - microwave popcorn, cheese

Recently started trying grapefruit juice with the pre bed dose of MAA.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fri 3/25/11
Short on time today so work out was very brief and had minimal rest between sets.

Stretching / warm up

Push up - 3 x 20
last set at 15 had to drop to knees, its tougher when not locking out at the top.

Supine Grip Lying Pull-Up – 3 x 10
use 2 count on raise and 4 count on lower. Have to do them lying cause theres not enough headroom to do them standing.

Sit up – 3 x 35 with like 30 sec rest between.

1 leg lunge w/ 30lb dumbells….ran outta time, uurrrgh !

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update:
Monday - had a short but intense workout, power90 with weight vest. Felt solid but winded, broke a good sweat.

Tuesday - 3/29/2011, Insanity dvd cardio and polymetrics. I try to keep up best I can but fail to perform all movements, just too damb quick. The trainer would say "take a break if you need it" and I def did.

Supp's:
T-Alpha, awesome libido boost, boys are full, and mojo is high.
Anabolic Addiction Amplified, nice repartioning effect and keeps energy consistent, no urge for that afternoon nap.

Cliff's:
Libido, high.
Energy, consistent
Attitude, alpha (during workouts its more focused intensity)
Overall well being, so far so good. Its been some difficult stressful times recently. Personal private issue aside, work has been relentless and 6 days week (have needed to go in on Sat days). This week had a consult for my daughter and was informed she has fallen arches and the recommended procedure is to put screws into her feet, she's just 13yo. Oil tank fell apart and tax refund is now history. Anyway, its been very busy and the overall well being is still "up" and still feeling healthy.

Wed will be an off day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anxious to see if this leans out any too with the addition of the forslean and the recomping effect.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anxious to see if this leans out any too with the addition of the forslean and the recomping effect.
Thank you for the kind words and encouragement

I'm interested in the lean out effect too and this is why I'm including some diet info. Also, the workouts are pretty cardio intensive so that also contributes.

Wed 3/30/2011 OFF day

Protein shake, 2% milk, egg whites
Fruit cup, watermelon, cantelope, blueberries
mini cruissant w/ chocholate drizzel on top- I normally wouldn't have this but it was offered as a gift so I couldn't refuse, it was sooo good.
20 oz sports drink 0 sugar, no carbs.
oatmeal
3 chciken dumplings w/ sweat sauce on top of a bed of fresh salsa
barbaque chicken, squash, 1/2 baked potatoe w/ skin 2 tsp butter
orange
8 oz V8 low sodium
20 oz w/ 8G bcaa sippin all afternoon
dinner, chicken breast cubed, pan seared with olive oil. This was mixed in a bowl with strirfry - butter, olive oil, shallot, onion, mushroom, garlic, sherry wine, orange pepper, some half n' half cream.

I can say my appetite has increased, head/skin more oily and when working out I sweat more than usual and these could indicate increased hormone activity. I won't say my test is boosted because I have no means to measure or confirm so I define it as my Libido is high.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oop's try sweet/sour sauce

Its a thicker kind of duck sauce like you may find with Chinese food.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update.

Thursday's routine was intense cardio and polymetric interval training. This one was by far the most difficult. I found even the people on the dvd were taking breaks and non of them were remotely close to my age.

Friday was alot slower, called it a cardio recovery day. I was like hell yeah, not so much when it was over. This one was continous stretching - ok not an issue but then came the static holds. These started out fun but soon became brutal because once a pump built up it was more difficult to hold the pose (kept falling out of position)

Sat, REST - worked 1/2 day
Sun, REST - did some light yard work

Energy Good, not drained or anything
Mood Low but not supplement or work out related, alot going on in daily life right now.
Libido - GREAT !
Overall well being - Sat was better but today the day after DOMs have struck hard. Those static holds really got deep into the muscles for sure. Even with the bcaa's and such I'm aching hard.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mon:
Routine: power90 with weight vest. 30 min.
Then hit my weak parts calves and forearms
Seated calve raises 70 - 3 x 10 lots of pause hold
Forearms roll ups 30 – 3 x 20
Wrist curls 30 – 2 x 15

Tue: Insanity dvd cardio resistance/power.
This was a little bit slower then past ones but I was still try to keep up. My form is improving must be from repitition.

Libido: Still strong
Energy: sustained. I tried ½ serving of Muscle marinade from a sample pack. Wow, glad I only used a little (I’m stim sensitive).
Attitude: positive
Overall well being: improved, because I feel these workouts are providing results

Mass Addiction Amplified is providing some very nice recomp effects, still. I get nervous that I don’t eat enough but at the same time I think I’ve eaten too much. I’m trying so hard to get them abs to be pronounced. My only wish is the ecdy content were either a higher amount or of a more quality source because I desire the hardening effects to be extreme.

T-Alpha has from day one proved to be a very effective and potent natural libido booster for this old man.